๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐•๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐€๐’, aegon...

By -dreamfyres

๐–˜๐–Ž๐–‘๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–˜๐–Š๐–†๐–˜ โ the old, the true, the brave. โž โ”€โ”€๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ... More

๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐•๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐€๐’

7.3K 180 23
By -dreamfyres

𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒

── a song of ice and fire ──

• written by a.j. •

──in which a daughter of house velaryon and a prince of house targaryen find themselves entangled in a marriage that neither expected.

𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍 was the only daughter of one of the most wealthy lords in all the Seven Kingdoms - Lucerys Velaryon, Master of Driftmark and Lord of the Tides. For that reason, she had many vying for her hand and her favor, but her father was not going to give her up easily or sell her off like a broodmare for some man to put babes upon.

No. Lucerys Velaryon decided that only one who was worthy of his only daughter would win her hand and favor. He knew only someone who could protect and cherish her would be able to have her as a wife and so, soon after her six and tenth nameday passed, the Lord of the Tides announced a great tourney - the prize, his daughter's hand if she would accept.

There had been no such event since the tourney at Ashford Meadow and lords far and wide had come to test their strength a resolve. Among them was a prince sent to watch over his cousin and ensure that he had a fair chance at winning. What he did not expect to find there was was a lady as beauty and gracious as the 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒.

STARTED: ...

COMPLETED: ...

STATUS: incomplete!

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 !

there is strong language, mentions of violence, childbirth, death, and all the other asoiaf warnings in this book. if you are uncomfortable with any of these things, consider before reading this or read with caution.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 !

i do not own asoiaf nor do i take credit for its creation. all credit goes to george r.r. martin and any of the other creators. i only take credit for my ocs and nothing else. furthermore, the pictures in the collages are not mine, but i made each of the collages myself.

❝ he is prince aegon, my lady, the fourth son of a fourth son. ❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
664K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
258K 9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...