No Longer Broken

By CrumbledFlower

Read all of the description please. Mainly the warning at the bottom <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> I wal... More

Trigger Warning
Characters
Intro: Ella Layloni
Intro: Justice Crombin
Intro: Family and Friends
First period (Chapter 2)
After school (Chapter3)
Suprise Suprise(part 1)(Chapter 4)
Suprise Suprise (part 2)(Chapter 5)
Round Two at School (Chapter 6)
Dinner Time (chapter 7)
Dance? (Chapter 8)
Threats (chapter 9)
"PLEASE" they all begged (chapter 10)
The Truth (chapter 11)
Company (chapter 12)
Going Home (chapter 13)
Getting her back. (chapter 14)
The News (chapter 15)
Sleep Over! (chapter 16)
Revenge (chapter 17)
Sadly Familiar (chapter 18)
Expressing (chapter 19)
Graduation Day (chapter 20)
Holidays (chapter 21)
Wedding Day (chapter 22)
The end? (chapter 23)
Not a chapter

Meeting Justice Crombin (Chapter 1)

94 3 1
By CrumbledFlower

Ella Layloni POV:

"ELLA BE THE GOOD SLUT I KNOW YOU ARE AND LOOK AT ME"

It was a usual morning for me. Wake up, get dressed and get abused, just like always.

I stood there laughing in my head about how Joe actually thinks I'll just obey him.

I know it would be easier and less painful for me I just listened to what my parents told me to do but I couldn't do that. I can't give them that satisfaction.

I continued to just stand there. I didn't look at Joe and I didn't walk away.

"Dumb bitch did you not hear a word I just said to you?!"

Joe did this every morning before school. He would stop me before I could get my lunch ready, tell how worthless I am, whip me. All while my mother just watched and laughed. If I was lucky, I would only get slapped.

Unfortunately today was not a lucky day.

"Joe can I say something?" I asked.

"What" he said while taking off his belt.
"Speak wisely Ella Layloni for if you don't, you will get hit hard. Do you understand"

I nodded my head

"Good now what does the bitch want?"

"To go to school"

I knew what was gonna happen. Just wait for it. Wait...wait...

*WHACK*

There it is. I felt the burn on my back. I knew it was gonna leave a mark.

Joe was in an even worse mood this morning. That is until...

"Morning daddy" said Ivana.

Say hello to my dumb bitch 'sister'. She was never a sister to me. She saw the belt in Joe's hand and laughed.

"Make sure to hit her hard daddy. She asked for a spoon yesterday. Ungrateful bitch"

Ah yes. The usual 'daddy she is so selfish and ungrateful' then the next thing you know, 'daddy I need 200 dollars. I want to go shopping '

And they say I'm a bitch. Like I get it you don't like me but just shut the hell up. No one cares if you thi-

My thoughts were suddenly cut off.

"Ella take Tori to school. And don't bother getting breakfast or lunch" said my mother.

I didn't even notice that the rest of my siblings were downstairs as well as mother.

I turned around and looked at Tori then nodded my head at the door signaling for us to go.

Tori said goodbye to everyone and then we left.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After we got into the car, Tori immediately apologized.

"I'm sorry I wasn't downstairs sooner. I heard Joe yelling at you and hitting you and I knew it was the belt cause I secretly hid the whip hoping that it would help and-"

I was surprised. Tori said Joe not dad. She calls him dad when he's with her and i guess i just now noticed that the second he's not around, he's just Joe to her.

I was snapped out of thoughts when I noticed she started tearing. I quickly drove out of the drive way and stopped at the first park I saw. She kept talking the entire way to the park which really wasn't that long. Maybe about 3 minutes from our house.

I looked over again and saw she was actually crying now. I was thankful for the truck I had. (See picture above). It wasn't much but it was my baby.

She was surprised when I jumped out of the front seat and outside.

I opened her door and held my arms out signaling for her to come hug me. And so she did. She jumped out and hugged me tightly. I heard her crying turn into sobbing and my heart broke. Tori was the sibling that I loved. She was there when the abuse first started. Yes she was only 3 but even then she was helpful to me. She is only 3 years younger than me and understood exactly what my parents were doing. She knew it was wrong and wanted to tell them to stop but I told her not to. I knew they would drag her into the abuse with me

Hearing my sister caused something to happen. Something so unusual to me now. Something that hasn't happened in almost a year.

She caused a tear to fall from my eyes. My little sister made me cry. I never thought I would cry again. I became numb. I didn't show any emotion. It scared me but made me happy that I was crying.

She pulled away and looked at my face seeing the tears.

"Oh my God im so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cr-"

I pulled her back to me and held her tightly.

"Thank you so much Tori. I thought I couldn't do this anymore. I though I lost the human inside me"

She laughed and hugged me back making me laugh.

-------------------

20 minutes later.

We showed up at West Springs High, the school we go to and I parked the car. We hugged before going our separate ways. I began walking to class. I actually love school. Its my safe place. The place where I dont get bullied or teased. I love it.

-------------------

Justice POV:

The boys and I got school and the first thing that always happens happened. The school's bitches came over and tried talk to us. One of those bitches includes Ivana Jacobs.

Ivana has been trying to get me for a while. I keep telling her no but she can't get it in her head.

Me and the guys started walking to class after finally getting away from all the girls. I didn't hate school like other people. I actually enjoyed it. I got to learn new things, play sports, hang out with my friends and mess with people.

As we were walking I stopped abruptly. I saw the one I wanted to get. She looked so emotionless. I had to mess with her. I wanted to challenge my teasing abilities. I wanted to make that girl feel something.

"Ow! Dude what the hell!?" Ty yelled when he ran into me as I stopped.

"That one" I said as I pointed to the girl.

"Seriously? Her? Dude she never says anything. I have her in a few of my classes and I have never heard her talk" Nate explained while we all watched.

I laughed only loud enough to where the boys could hear me.

"I guess we better get her talking then"

The boys chuckled and agreed with me. We looked around and the girl was nowhere to be seen. I looked at my watch seeing that we still had 15 minutes till school starts. Everyone here at West Springs High comes to school super early so that they can socialize or get extra help from teachers.

-------------------

After about 5 minutes of looking, we found her.

I grabbed her arm and tugged her into a different room where only me, her, and the guys were.

She didn't even look shocked. She didn't struggle or anything when I grabbed her. It was like she was expecting us to get her.

"Hey babe. What are you doing with a backpack like this?" I said as I grabbed her backpack seeing it was worn and had holes in it.

She didn't say anything. She just stood there looking at me, still emotionless.

I tossed Jay the bag and he opened it. He let the boys look inside. When I looked it there were only 2 textbooks and a notebook. How does someone get through the day with only that. Did she already go to her locker?

The boys dumped it out and the books scattered everywhere. Some pages in the textbooks folded and some tore.

"I don't think that will be a problem now will it babe?" I said smirking.

The boys and a laughed then left her in the room. We waited outside to see her come out and see her reaction.

Before the door even closed, I saw her grab her books and walk out....still emotionless.

"The fuck? Why didn't she react?" Ty asked.

"I don't know. We should try again later with something different."

"Why boss? She didn't have a reaction now so why should she then?" Asked Michael

"I don't know but im determined to get a reaction. We will just up our game slowly till I get the one I want." I said determined.

"If I, Michael Charles, didn't know any better, I'd say you like her"

The boys all laughed at me and I just smiled, still determined to get the reaction I want.

"Shut up fat ass"

Before Michael could say something back, the bell rang.

We all headed our separate ways to our different classes.

I had to transfer classes because one of my sport seasons ended. I walked in the room and said hello to the teacher. She told me where to sit and that I would be partners with a girl named Ella Layloni.

-------------------

A/N:

Hello. I hope that chapter was longer and a good start to the book. This is my first book so if it's shit then I apologize.

Sorry for any mistake or typos.

Anyways I have to go. I'll try and upload a new chapter tomorrow morning. Have a nice night or morning wherever you are.😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 42K 34
You're going to pay for that." I whispered to her, making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her breath hitch. When I saw her remain u...
67.8K 2.1K 36
[Highest ranking #85] "Your family killed my mother for no reason plus I'm a pathetic weak girl, so don't expect us to be friends even if we have to...
517K 14.7K 55
Finished; September 13th 2019 #10 abuse #10 teenfiction #8 stepdad #6 hope #3 badboys #3 broken #1 escape #1 goodgirl #1 hate #1 stepbrother...
169K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...