My Rules Yandere 【Tenya Iida...

By EmeraldWasteland

≪ Y/n l/n was a normal girl living her life as well as she could, but everything changed when a boy walked i... More

A Gentleman
Dark
Listen And Obey
Love Me Or Die
Resistence
Giving Up And Giving In
Stockholm Syndrum
Lovesick Dog
Together Happily-Ish

Followed

10.7K 283 754
By EmeraldWasteland

It had been about a week since coffee with Tenya, I hadn't seen him since but we texted every once in a while.

I was on my way walking home after a job interview that I had totally bombed, I wasn't going to get the job, I didn't even meet all the requirements. I was going to lose my apartment soon too.

Trying to space out of my problems I put an earbud in and started playing some music to distract myself. As I walked it felt like something was off, it felt like I was being watched. Or followed.

Thinking it was probably nothing I sped up slightly to try and shake it off. No matter how fast I walked or how many random turns I made to shake the feeling, it remained, I was definitely being followed by someone. I looked around trying to find someone but I didn't see anyone.

I began to panic inside and I grabbed my phone clicking on the first contact in my phone, it rang a few times before someone picked up.

"Hello?" I recognized the voice as Tenya Iida.

"H-hey, sorry to call you so randomly like this but I think I'm being followed." My voice was shaky from my nerves.

"Where are you? Do you see anyone? Do you know who it is? Has this happened before?" He bombarded me with questions making my nerves sky rocket.

He was a hero, he was just trying to figure out how to help me, right? "No, I've never been followed before. I don't know what to do."

"Is there any businesses around you? Go into one of them and explain the situation to one of the workers they'll let you stay there, tell me where you are and I'll come walk you home." He gave me instructions on what to do and I followed them.

"Just any business?" I asked looking around me.

"Yes, any business will do." He answered and I walked into a office type building.

"Will you stay on the line until you get here?" I asked walking up to the receptionist.

"Yes, of course."

I explained the situation to the receptionist and she let me stay in the lobby until Tenya came to get me.

He didn't take long at all, I didn't think much about the short wait because my nerves wouldn't let me.

I should have been more observant back then.

"Are you alright?" He asked coming over to the sofa I was sitting on.

"Y-Yeah, thanks for coming to get me." I stood up and I waved to the receptionist letting her know I'd be alright from here. She nodded and Tenya and I walked out of the establishment.

"Let's get you home y/n." I nodded and we walked to my house together.

I stood close to him still a nervous wreck from the adrenaline of the scary situation I was in. "Sorry, I bet I took you from work didn't I?" I apologized looking over to him. "Must be tough work being a hero."

"Don't apologize, I didn't mind coming to help you. Besides I had today off anyway." I smiled at him and his kind actions.

"Thank you Tenya. This is the second time you've been here for me." I leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked letting myself calm down and relax, he stiffened at my actions before relaxing again and letting me lay my head on him.

"Second?" He questioned looking down at me.

"Yeah! When you got me a drink it really made my day!" I wasn't looking up at his face but if I was I would have seen a blush across his cheeks and a small smile worn gently on his features.

"I'm glad." I smiled to myself letting myself absorb his warmth as the sun set behind us.

"You're a good person Tenya, I don't know you very well yet but you dropped everything to come help me and now you're walking me home, so thank you, I really appreciate it." I thanked him for the third time.

"I'm glad you think so highly of me y/n." He slowed down a little not wanting the moment to end. "Why were you walking alone in this part of town anyway?" He asked curiously.

"I had a job interview." I answered removing my head from his shoulder to look at him, he stepped closer unnoticed by me wanting to be as close to me as he could. "I've never had problems in this area so I didn't think I'd have any trouble, I guess I was wrong."

"Do you have any idea who was following you?" He asked looking at me with soft eyes.

I shook my head. "No clue." I shrugged and continued walking.

"A lot of people have been going missing, some believe it's because of illegal quirk experiments. What's your quirk? Maybe that has something to do with why you were targeted.

"Gentle breeze." I extended my hand releasing a breeze blowing past us. "It's not very strong but really nice in the summer!" I laughed knowing it's definitely saved a bunch of people from heatstroke.

"What's the limits of your power?" He asked looking down at me.

"I don't really know, I've never tried to push it to any limits because I've never had a reason too." I explained stopping the breeze and putting my arm down.

"It's starting to get dark." Iida stated looking up at the increasingly darker sky. "That's good."

"Why is that good?" I asked confused. It was a weird question and set me on edge for some reason.

"Oh sorry, it doesn't matter." He shook off the question moving his hand in the air.

"How did you get to the establishment so fast to take me home? And how did you know where I was? Come to think of it I never told you." My suspicions were growing and I took a small step away from him waiting for him to clear himself and give an explanation. "I didn't notice because of how frazzled I was, but now that I think about it you're looking really sketchy Tenya, tell me it's not true and explain this so I can understand. I don't want to wrongly accuse you." My voice was serious and Tenya looked down to the ground avoiding eye contact, his demeanor had changed completely, he wasn't the gentleman from before anymore.

"I didn't want it to come to this y/n, I wanted to do this the civilized way but you give me no choice." He looked up to me with a crazed look on his face. "You won't remember this when you wake up so I don't have to worry about giving you any unnecessary trauma, yet." He lounged at me and I started to scream, but before I could get any noise out he covered my mouth with his hand. "Don't struggle dear, it will only make it harder on you."

I didn't listen to him and continued to thrash in his grip, hot steamy tears streamed down my face, I didn't want to go out like this. He pinned me to the ground and started reaching for something in his pocket.

Almost on instinct I put my hand to his chest and pushed him with all the force I could muster, my quirk joined in to aid me and I sent him flying with a giant gust of wind. He landed with a groan, it was going to take him sometime to recover.

I quickly tried to gather myself and run away, I struggled to get up from the extreme amounts of adrenaline pumping in my veins. Eventually I was able to get up and started running away, I couldn't think straight and just ran, I had to get away.

My lungs started to burn from my rigid breaths, it felt like no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get oxygen to my lungs. I started hyperventilating and my legs felt numb.

Suddenly I was grabbed by my hair and pulled back. "Almost got away there, good thing I could catch up to you." I tried to scream again but I couldn't from lack of breath in my body. "Just relax dear, I promise it won't hurt to badly." I felt a pain in my neck and I started passing out.

I tried to fight it but I couldn't, there was nothing I could do to get away, I was helpless and scared as Tenya's crazed face slowly turned black along with my surroundings.

I felt as light as a feather but at the same time as heavy as a ton of bricks. My breathing slowed but was still erratic as my world went dark. I had passed out in an insane persons arms and I had no idea what they were going to do to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count 1492

I said I was going to upload these daily right? Well here's the second chapter! As I reread these before post I'm starting to realize I kind of hate the story, oh well. Still working on the ending, oops.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 803 65
I DO NOT OWN MHA/BNHA You graduated UA, and you were one of the best students. However, you weren't allowed to become a hero because of your dangerou...
12.3K 743 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
226K 8.5K 24
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 �...
7.2K 314 21
▬ cover by me !! ⁽ 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖!𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙭 𝙜𝙣!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ⁾ ▬ Y/N, an abnormal teen whom was raised by villains. Only for the teen to be...