FVCK SOMEBODY - Reed900

By LegallyAfraidOfMen

FVCK SOMEBODY A rockstar AU based off of the song FVCK SOMEBODY by The Wrecks ... More

☆。・:*:・゚~~~ 1 ~~~゚・:*:・。☆
☆。・:*:・゚~~~ 3 ~~~゚・:*:・。☆

☆。・:*:・゚~~~ 2 ~~~゚・:*:・。☆

11 1 0
By LegallyAfraidOfMen

Saturday night couldn't have come by any slower. It was a week filled with missing college assignments being half-assed and a mix of racing thoughts for how tonight would go.

Chelsey would stop by here and there mostly to yell at the college student for having so many missing assignments, throwing insults on how he should stop with the stupid band gig and finally settle down with her. It took everything out of Gavin not to yell back. Not to throw insults back.

He tried but failed

"Chelsey, what the hell is your problem anymore?!"

Gavin couldn't help but slam his laptop closed to turn to Chelsey. What he didn't expect was a hard smack across his cheek almost knocking him out of his chair

"Are you serious?! The only thing you worry about anymore is that stupid fucking band, Gavin!"

With his hand on his cheek to suppress the stinging pain with his cold palm, he stood inhaling a breath to calm himself.

He knew he'd never EVER lay hands on a women, as much as he wished he could to even just protect himself from the blows she would throw,

"And what's with you and that stupid whore, Trisha! You two are always around each other anymore!"

Gavin bit his bottom lip almost hard enough to draw blood. What he was about to say was risky especially with his girlfriend in such a mood

"Her names Tina."

He cursed himself at the waver and what almost sounded like fear in his voice

"What?"

The two stood only a few feet from each other, Chelsey standing besides his coffee table.
She picked up a glass ashtray in her hand before throwing it across the room

"Now you're protecting her!"

The glass shattered against the wall beside Gavin's head. He flinched at the sudden impact

"W-what?! No! Chels! She's fucking gay! You're just being a bitch!"

With that Chelsey fell to her knees dramatically and began to sob

"You don't love me anymore!"

Her voice cracking with each syllable. Gavin wasn't one to disrespect women but dear god did he think Chelsey was one of the ugliest criers he's ever met,

"I-I need you to get out..."

Chelsey looked up at Gavin who was now cleaning up the glass off of his desk and floor

"W-what..?"

He took his trash can besides his desk and swept the shards of broken glass into it

"I can't do this tonight... we can talk tomorrow but I have to go somewhere tonight..."

Don't get the man wrong his heart was aching. He couldn't stand being so heartless to someone he's been together with since before the end of school last year.
He just needed to detach himself the best he could. It wasn't as hard as he wished it would've been and that's the part that hurt him the most.

"Y-you really don't love me...you're just like everyone else..."

Chelsey sniffled back more tears as she stood up snatching up her purse from the table. With that she left slamming the door shut making some of the wall decorations rattle.

Gavin looked down at his hands now picking out a small shard of glass he hadn't noticed was lodged into his palm until now.

His brother had given him that ashtray as a gift before he started college. It was the only thing that he had that his brother had given him.

Rage bubbled in the man as blood trickled down his palm. Before he could stop himself he turned towards the wall of his small apartment and slammed his fist against it. Not hard enough to break his knuckles but hard enough to scrape the top layer of skin. Now not only was his palm bleeding but so was his fist.

This was going to be such fun trying to explain to Tina.

After cleaning up some of his mess he took his car keys and made his way out towards his car. He got into the parking garage, his car and only a few others littering the parking spots. He thanked whatever god there was that most of his neighbors were at work at this time. The last thing he needed was a call to the police.

Stepping closer to his car his eyes widened in even more anger. A huge gash scratching the side of his  MINI Cooper Hardtop. The car was already a piece of metal shit but he couldn't stand knowing something besides him ruined his girl.

Not having the energy he hopped into it adjusting his seat farther from the wheel. He stretched his legs and arms before connecting his phone to the Bluetooth.

He shot a text to T

Cumin over a bit early hope u don't mind
Read; 4:15 pm

TT
God please don't spell it like that-

Gavin chuckled at his phone before turning up the radio to his car.

♬○♩●♪♩  ♩♪●♩○♬☆

the car ride was somewhat calming to the man. His knuckles rested comfortably around the steering wheel as he finished listening to the last song before taking his keys out of the ignition and stepping out of his car. He swung his keys around his finger whilst humming an unknown tune. It sat comfortably in his brain for the past few days while thinking about some lyrics to jot down.

Tina's house was small and homey. She shared it with her girlfriend Valerie, the two being the ideal high school sweethearts. Gavin would be lying if he said he didn't envy what the two had. What he didn't envy though was how he felt when he would third wheel when it was the three of them. Before locking his car Gavin took to his trunk taking out his cheap electric he used for practices.

Still humming he slammed the trunk shut locking everything behind him

What do you want?

My God

I just wanna go somewhere without you

What do you want?

My God...

The lyrics came to his mind as he bent down taking the spare house key out from its hiding spot underneath a small potted tree. He continued to hum the single part replaying in his head.

Gavin taking the key and pushing it into the lock but knocking before he opened it

"Hope you two aren't fuckin in there!"

With that he unlocked the door opening it.

Tina just scoffed rolling her eyes, a cup of coffee resting comfortably against her lips

"We planned on it until you texted me-"

Her reply almost sarcastic. Almost. She shut her computer looking over at the taller man as he took off his shoes. He rested the guitar gently against the wall besides the door making sure not to let it slide over and crash onto the ground

"Could use some coffee right about now"

He sat next to Tina giving her those puppy dog eyes of his

"You've got legs- you know where the kitchen is."

She replied without even looking at the man. She pulled her satchel from besides the couch, taking out pens and her infamous song writing journal.
Gavin let out an exhausted breath

"But TT"

He whined causing Tina to again roll her eyes. At this point Gavin wouldn't be surprised if they were to one day screw right out of her eye sockets and land on the floor.

Defeated he stood up making his way to the kitchen conjoined to the small living room

"Where's Val anyways?"

He asked as he pulled out a Kuerig Cup from the cabinet

"She left for work right before you pulled in. Said she didn't want a chance to look at your ugly mug."

Pulling out a coffee cup Gavin took the chance to make a pun

"Wow and to think this was my favorite cup too"

That quote causing Tina to not only roll her eyes but also groan in anguish

"That was terrible dude, like, please don't ever say that again."

The guitarist only laughed before placing his cup on a coaster resting on the coffee table. He made his way to the front door grabbing his guitar and sitting back down onto the couch next to Tina

"So I was thinking of a tune like this to start of the song."

Out of habit he lifted his sleeves revealing his gauze covered knuckles

"What the hell happened to you hand kid?!"

The familiar knot of regret pulling at his stomach came hurtling in his gut. Before he could pull his sleeve back down Tina took his larger hand into her smaller ones

"What did she do this time..?"

Concern littered her voice as she looked up at Gavin. Averting his vision towards another part of the room he opened his mouth to speak

"I-it was just my guitar string... I tightened it too much and it snapped. I got distracted wasn't paying attention is all."

With that he pulled his hand away and pulled down his sleeve covering his hand just enough to hide the white bandage around it but still giving him access to the strings of his guitar.

Tina remained silent. Gavin knew that she could see through his lie. She's seen what strings can do to hands before and that wasn't something quite possible. Still, she remained level headed and proceeded to listen to Gavins strumming

"I like it, G-"

Was all Tina was able to say before a light knocking on her door interrupted the two. She stood up leaving Gavin to his own as he adjusted some of the strings

"Hey, Rich. Your stuffs in the living room."

Gavin never hearing the name before didn't care to look up. He plastered on his RBF and continued to work on him. Footsteps mixing with the soft sounds of strumming

"How's Conner doing, heard you two got into some trouble the other night,"

Gavin could tell Tina was trying to suppress a giggle as whoever else was there began to talk

"Yeah, kid just broke his ankle, doc says he'll be fine by next week."

The sound of keys rattling and the talking between two friends continued to interrupt the guitarist.
Gavin looked up to complain or make a witty comment but was suddenly taken aback completely forgetting what he was supposed to be saying. In front of him stood a pale skinned man, tall and lanky compared to the short and stalky women in front of him. A warm smirk plastered on his clean almost silicone like face. His jawline dangerously sharp.

A warm jolt surged through Gavins spine, his guitar making a sound that represented the feeling entirely as his fingers accidentally skimmed the strings.
Tina looked over at Gavin a bit concerned at his sudden silence before notice the 'O' shape of his lips. She knew that look. That sudden silence taking her by surprise, though

"Oh, sorry to not introduce you two, Nines this is Gavin- one of my favorite band mates, Gavin this is Nines- my favorite graffiti artist-"

Richard, a smirk still holding strong onto his mouth, looked down at the hunched over Gavin. Compared to Richard, Gavin looked like almost a troll. At least that's what he thought. Their features completely contradicted each other.

Gavin covered in scars visible for the whole world to see while Rich was clean and looked almost doll like. Gavin took note of the taller mans sharp blue and piercing eyes and quickly compared them to his own grey and green ones.
Comparing himself to the other made him feel small and weirdly uncomfortable.

Richard reached out his palm, it covered in colors of different shades of blue

"Ah, at first I thought you were just trying to teach a raccoon how to play guitar-"

The comment immediately made Gavin subconscious of the bags under his eyes. Instead of taking Richards hand he retorted back with a growl

"Well I didn't know Tina was letting just any twink walk in here."

He looked over at Tina who was obviously trying to look at the situation from many stand points. She didn't know whether this was playful banter of legit two men bickering back and forth. Before she could determine Rich let out a deep rumbling laugh. The noise sent chills down Gavins spine. Not even he could determine what this situation was

"I like this guy"

Tina snorted before sitting back into the seat next to Gavin resting her feet on the coffee table

"Yeah, I keep him around sometimes"

Gavin being the one to roll his eyes this time

"You talk like I'm not sitting right here-"

Richard sat down on the singular couch that rested with its back against the door. He crossed his legs, ankle resting on his knee

"Hush raccoon the adults are talking"

"Listen just cause you're a lady doesn't mean I won't send you and this hunk of giraffe out a window."

Richards hands went up defensively

"Hey, hey what did I do little raccoon?"

The nickname sent another unwelcoming shiver down Gavins back. The sound of the mans deep chilling voice not helping this weird feeling going on in Gavins head. This feeling wasn't something Gavin himself was used to. It was foreign and uncomfortable yet comfortable at the same time.
He didn't know what his mind was doing but he didn't know how to react. Should he like it or should he hate it?

Before Gavin could respond, Tina taking a big swig of coffee, responded for him

"Oh don't worry the kids like a sour candy- hard and sour on the outside but just as sweet on the inside"

Bringing Gavin back to the real world of real life he snapped back a response

"In your dreams TT, also- stop calling me kid your birthday is literally a week before mine"

Richard chuckled before butting into the twos back and forth bickering

"I'd love to stay and chat but I've gotta get back and check on Conner."

Tina stood up with Nines and walked him to the door. The two spoke back and forth before Tina whispered something inaudible for Gavin to hear to the taller man. 
Gavin swore Richard gave a once over of him.

Flashing a smirk before leaving Richard spoke

"It was especially nice meeting you Gav"

Before leaving he winked in the guitarists direction leaving Gavin to sit in udder shock. Or horror. Or slight arousal. Maybe even all of the above.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
81.2K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...