To Love or Not to Love || A T...

By akuma_reverie

(BOOK 2) Taehyung and Jungkook have now moved on from the past and have their eyes set on their own futures... More

Prologue
1. Morning Interview
2. The Magic Lights
4. The Mansion
5. What Are We?
6. My Roachie
7. Don't Mess With Us
8. Can We...?
9. Friends, Not Lovers
10. A Secret For A Secret
11. A Deal
12. Bloody Glass
13. Moon Light
14. Two For You
15. Red And Pink
16. Blissful Wedding
17. The Twins Are Back
18. When's The Wedding?
19. Office Invasion
20. Blue Letter
21. Bloodshot Eyes
22. Messed Up
23. Like Father, Like Son
24. Truth Untold
25. Stick And Hole
26. Grey Letter
27. Forgive...Or Not?
28. Fake Boyfriend
29. Love Expert
30. Mission: Taekook
31. Available For You
32. Bridal Style
33. A Cherry Blossom
34. The Fallen Flower
35. Make Me Warm
36. A Single Bed
37. For A Kiss
38. Wife?
39. Heart Touching Drama
40. That Night
41. Hot Chocolate
42. Zetsu
43. I Am All Yours
44. Together Forever
45. New Beginnings
46. Angel
47. 11:11
48. When He Met Him
49. Electric Blue Eyes
50. Broken Wings
51. Life Or...Death
52. Sleeping Beauty And His Prince
53. To Love or Not to love
54. The Mastermind
55. The Past
56. Leishi's Truth
57. Off To Japan
58. The Golden Sakura
59. A Choice
60. The Happy Ending
Epilogue

3. I Am Back

16.1K 892 398
By akuma_reverie

The next day~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Seoul. I stood in front of the airport and looked at the massive huge buildings of the place where I was born. 

I am back. 

I smiled and suddenly, I heard a crash behind me. I turned around and saw Leishi screaming at a guy for dropping her suitcase which contained her so-called valuable things. I shook my head and sighed. Why am I stuck with her? I am just going to ignore her as usual.

I can't wait to meet you guys.

A car came to pick us up and we both went and sat together. Yes. Together. Cause I am engaged to her. I looked out of the window as the car drove us to my home. I wonder how my mansion is now. I haven't been there for like...seven years. Maybe I should go visit it before I head back to America. But then, that was the place—

"Jungkookie," Leishi squealed with joy and I nodded, "I am so excited to be back here. Remember all the beautiful memories we made here?" Ahh! Beautiful memories in the sense all those times I pushed you away when you hurt 'him'. Yep! I remember all of them. Such beautiful memories.

We finally arrived at my house and I saw my mother standing in front of the door to welcome us. We got out and Leishi ran to hug my mother. Eww! Just seeing them hug brings the shivers. It is so...yucky! Don't ask me why.

"Young master." I looked to my side as I saw my favorite person standing in front of me.

"Lily!" I smiled at her and she smiled back, "How have you been?"

"I am fine, young master. What about you?"

"Even I am fine," I chuckled and she smiled.

"Okay then. All the best in handling the lady and your lady, young master," she winked at me and I sighed.

"Yeah. I need all the luck for handling them. I will be seeing you later," I said to her before entering the house. Same old place, but the perfume was too strong that it almost made me gag. Did she perfume the entire house or something? It is so disgusting.

My room! I hope she didn't contaminate that too.

I tip-toed to my room and I swung the door open and ran inside before the stinky smell entered in. I smelled and there was no sign of perfume. Thank god! I switched on the lights and the entire room lit up. It was...the same. Good! Looks like that lady didn't come in here.

I flopped down on my bed and sighed. Three...two...one...

"I AM BACK!" I yelled at the top of my voice. I laughed and threw my pillow on the wall. Okay, why did I do that? I got up and went to my desk. I knelt down to the last drawer and touched it. Where is the key? I tried to remember the place where I kept the key last time and I got up again to search for it.

I looked under the mattress and the carpet. I looked inside the pots and even my trophies. Okay, where did I—oh! Its there. It was lying on top of the ceiling fan. Don't judge me. That was the best place to hid a key. Nobody looks at the fan and plus, none of us use them. They were just existing. I got up on my chair and reached for the key. I snatched it and jumped down with a thud. 

I went to the locked drawer and inserted the key into the lock. I turned it and it opened with a click. I pulled open the drawer and saw the blue letter inside. I took it out and opened it. 

I read the first two sentences and later, kept it back in and locked the drawer. I sighed as I sat on the floor. How long will—

Suddenly the door banged open and random people barged into the room. What the—

"JUNGKOOK, YOU BASTARD! YOU LEFT US!" Jin? Hold on. I looked at all of them and...shit! 

"YOU DON'T REMEMBER US!" Namjoon yelled and before I could say anything they threw me on the bed and started punching me and tickling. So I was screaming and shouting and crying and laughing all together.

"Okay! Okay! Stop! I am sorry," I cried out, but they continue to tickle me and punch me and sleep on me. Yeah, that's right. I was basically crushed to death by five humongous donkeys who had no brains except for one.

"Sorry my ass," I heard Jin murmur, "You left before you could even taste my zesty lemon chicken!" 

"Ahhh! Sorry!" I yelled and at last, they spared my life. My clothes was ripped apart and it looked like I was ganged up and bullied. Yes, me, the president of Jeon Enterprises bullied by a bunch of brainless creatures.

"Namjoon, you tore his shirt," Suga said and I looked at my shirt which revealed my chest. My shirt! 

"Aish! Sorry Jungkook," he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck, "But it is nice to see you again."

"Nice to see you too," I smiled and suddenly I threw the pillows at them, "BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO LEGIT BEAT ME UP!"

"Oy! Oy!" Hobi yelled and threw a pillow back at me, "You left us, kiddo." Oh yeah, right. I stopped throwing the pillows and laid down on my bed to catch my breath. I could feel them get on the bed beside me and I smiled.

"It is great to be back," I said and they all chuckled. It was great indeed.

"Oh Jungkook, I forgot to ask you this. Will you come for the party?" Namjoon asked and I turned towards him.

"Party?"

"Yeah, Jin and I are getting married and—"

"WAIT, WHAT?!" I sat up and stared at their hands which were intertwined with one another, "You are getting....married?"

"Yes," Namjoon smiled proudly and placed Jin's hand on his chest where his heart was located, "I am finally going to be with the love of my life forever." I saw Jin blush and he lightly hit Namjoon's chest who in return kissed his cheek. I don't whether I should gag or should just be like 'Oh my god! My babies are grown up and they are getting married. Boohoo'. I am just going to be like...

"Fine then," I grinned and laid down on my bed, "I will be coming to the party."

"Yippe!" Jin squealed with joy, "Everyone is coming." Wait, everyone. Crap!

"Uhmm...I—"

"But, Taehyung told Jimin who told me that he won't be able to come," Yoongi suddenly said and I froze when I heard his name. Ta—No, I still can't seem to bring myself to say his name out loud.

"Why so?" Jin whined when he heard that.

"He said that since he got a new job he will be quite busy." 

"He got a job?" I asked Yoongi and they all nodded. That guy...he actually got a job? Was it... "Did he become a toilet cleaneer?"

"WHAT?!" they all yelled at me and I regret saying that.

"Even I thought he was going to become a toilet cleaner," Yoongi said and he got a whack from Suga. He scowled at him and continued, "But apparently, when you left Tae started to score good marks in all his exams and he even topped once in his class." He topped? Why does this bring back pervy memories? Gross!

"Because of that he is now working at KT for work experience. After all they are close friends with his mother, so that's how he got the job." Wait...KT.

"Did you say KT?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Hey, Jungkook! That is..." Namjoon got up and stared at me. Shit! "That is the company which works under us, right?" I nodded and stared at my hands.

"What does he do?" I asked Yoongi who seemed to be enjoying this suspicious aura.

"He works as an assistant for the director." I face-palmed myself when I heard that. Chances of him and me meeting is...a one hundred percent.

*******

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"JUNGKOOK HAS COME TO SEOUL!" I heard Taehyun scream at the top of his voice and I shut my ears with hands. Noisy. So, he has come. I have to contact Pennywise fast.

"TAEHYUNG! JUNGKOOK HAS COME TO SEOUL!" he screamed into my ears and I slapped his shoulder.

"One more time you scream, I will lock you in the basement," I threatened him and he nervously chuckled.

"Sorry. Okay finish off those papers while I am off to meet my hubby. Bye," he waved at me before shutting the office door behind him. Great! I am stuck here having a date with these papers while he goes and enjoys his boyfriend's company.

I sighed and went back to checking the papers. Suddenly something black fell on my paper. I looked at it and it looked back at me. Wait, it is staring at me? Why does it look familiar?

I ignored it and went back to my papers. Suddenly that thing flew and it landed on my head. What the—wait? I shook my head aggressively and I saw it flying to the corner of the room. Is that a...COCKROACH?! So creepy! Suddenly a wicked idea came into my head. 

I smirked as I neared the cockroach which looked like it was whimpering with fear. 

"Don't worry, dear cockroach. I won't hurt you. I am going to need you for a very important task," I smirked and I saw it nod. Was that my imagination or did it actually nod at what I said?

"Can you understand me?" I asked it and it...nodded again! Woah! This cockroach must be a very rare species. Was it like that 'The Princess and Frog' movie? What if the cockroach was actually a prince and he was cursed because...he killed cockroaches?

Then that means...if I kiss it, it will turn into a prince. That is...so cool! I can marry a prince then and my dream will come true! I should kiss it then. I bent down and I was going to kiss it, when I remembered that I needed it for an important job.

"Next time, buddy," I picked it up and placed it in a cardboard box. I made holes in it and smiled to myself. Hehehe. Troublesome Taehyung is back. 

._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Thanks for 700+ reads!!! Have fun reading and don't forget to vote and comment!!! If you guys find any mistakes feel free to correct them. Luv you alll and have a nice day!!

(●'◡'●)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 67.8K 48
(EDITED) Taehyung was about to get married to a beautiful girl but got kidnapped on his special day. "Who are you?" "Mafia.. using you as a BAIT." ...
241K 9.8K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
4.4K 696 37
"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡" The Boy just met a stranger whose beauty occupied his soul forever. He wanted to meet...
2K 69 3
"When I tell you I want you why can't you believe me?" He spoke softly, desperately searching my eyes for answers I couldn't give him. I mustered up...