š‘¼š‘µš‘«š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘¬ š‘°š‘µš‘­š‘³š‘¼...

By -MEGUMISTYPE

ā š„š•š„š šˆš… š–š„'š‘š„ ššŽš“ š“šŽš†š„š“š‡š„š‘ š˜šŽš”'š‘š„ š’š“šˆš‹š‹ šŒšˆšš„ āž 惻惻惻惻惻惻-ļ¼ļ¼ļ¼ā˜… š™©š™¤š™­š™žš™˜ š™Ø... More

šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
2 āž¤ š šžš­š­š¢š§š  š”š¢š š”
3 āž¤ š©š«šššœš­š¢šœšž
4 āž¤ š©ššš«š­š²
5 āž¤ šššš² šššŸš­šžš«
6āž¤šŒš¢š§šž
7 āž¤ š©šØš¬š¬šžš¬š¬š¢šÆšž
8 āž¤ šØš­š”šžš« š š¢š«š„š¬
9 āž¤ š§šØš­š”š¢š§š  ššš§š²š¦šØš«šž
10 āž¤ šˆ'š¦ š¬šØš«š«š²
11 āž¤ šØš§šž š¦šØš«šž šœš”ššš§šœšž
12 āž¤ šŸš¢š«š¬š­ š­š¢š¦šž
13 āž¤ š­ššš¤šž š²šØš® šØš®š­
14 āž¤ š”š¢š¬
15 āž¤ šØš¬ššš¦š®
16 āž¤ š›šžš­š«ššš²šžš
17 āž¤ š­šØš®šœš” š¬š­ššš«šÆšžš
18 āž¤ šŸ• š¦š¢š§š®š­šžš¬
19 āž¤ š«š¢š š”š­ ššš§š š°š«šØš§š 
20 āž¤ š«šžššžš¦š©š­š¢šØš§
21 āž¤ š šžš§š®š¢š§šž
22 āž¤ š›šžšššœš” š­š«š¢š©
23 āž¤ š­š”ššš§š¤ š²šØš®

1 āž¤ š¬š¦šØš¤š¢š§š  š¬šžš¬š”

9K 230 939
By -MEGUMISTYPE

Chapter 1

"𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐡"

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"y/n, I promise everything will be fine you don't have to worry that much." Sakura rolls her eyes and throws herself back onto my bed.

I stare at myself in the mirror, flattening out every crinkle on my skirt. I wanted to make a good impression at Inarizaki today, it was the first day at a new school and I didn't want to already have a bad reputation.

"Sakura of course I'd be stressed! You think anybody would wanna be friends with a girl who looks like a mess?"

she clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes, "I told you, you can just hang out with me at least for now"

I furrowed my brows and pursed my lips, "I'm good"

"what why not?"

I let out a deep breath and sighed "do I really need to explain myself?"

"is it because we just smoke?"

I walk over to grab my bag to start heading out and nod at sakura.

"come on first of all it's not like we'd force you second of all stop being such a goodie two shoes all the time." she rolled her eyes as she followed me to walk out of the house.

"unlike auntie, my parents are strict and would murder me simply if my mind was set on something other than my studies."

"you're literally only a second year why are you so worried about college."

"it's been set since I was like 5 that I was gonna be a doctor and I can't disappoint my parents." my face saddens at the thought of disappointing my parents.

"your still gonna be a doctor? I thought that was joke." Sakura giggles.

As much as I hate to say it, Sakura was that one cousin that all the family talked bad about. The one who had basically nothing going for her other than doing drugs every day of the week.

I was set from a young age to be the one who makes my family proud and usually accomplishing a bunch of  different milestones. Even though me and Sakura were so different we have been inseparable since birth, except when sakura had moved to hyogo a year before we did.

We had arrived to Inarizaki high and Sakura walked me to my class, Sakura was a 3rd year so I wouldn't be able to see her much other than during lunch and at the end of the day.

class 1-4 I stared up at the sign above of the class, I felt a tingling sensation rush to my fingers and legs along with feeling a bit sweaty. I was nervous, back at aoba johsai I knew everybody we had grown up together since elementary but now I have never met anybody who's in this class.

I shake off the feeling and walk inside the classroom to immediately felt all eyes on me.

"wait she's hot." I heard one boy comment which made me instantly blush and redden.

"what's your name?" The teacher smiles warmly.

"I'm y/n l/n nice to meet you." I bow

"nice to meet you too l/n-san, I'm mitsuki-sensei. Please go take a seat over there." He points at an empty seat between two boys who look like twins.

I walk over to the seat and put my school bag down, I take out my notebooks until I get a tap on my shoulder.

"hey are you related to Sakura l/n?" A boy with dyed blonde hair who kinda looks like a character I read from a manhwa I recently read asked me.

"yeah, she's my cousin."

"oh well nice to meet you l/n, I'm atsumu miya and that pig over there is my brother osamu." 

"tsumu shut up, nice to meet you." Osamu stuffed his face with a bag of shrimp chips.

atsumu and Osamu miya... they sounded extremely familiar but I wasn't able to put my finger on it.

"by any chance do you guys play volleyball?"

Atsumu instantly got a smirk on his face, "yup and I got the best setter award at inter-high"

"nobody cares pisshead." Osamu rolled his eyes speaking with his mouth full.

"SHUT YOUR TRAP"

I giggled, they're pretty entertaining.

"I knew I heard oikawa-san say something about miya twins"I whispered under my breath.

"WAIT OIKAWA?" They both turned their heads towards me and furrowed their brows

I nod,"yeah oikawa as in tooru oikawa? Aoba Johsai's captain and setter."

"oh we know who's oikawa but you went to aoba johsai?" Osamu tilts his head

"yeah and I've been best friends with oikawa-san and iwa-chan since middle school." I smile and reminisce about our times in middle school.

The bell had finally rung, I packed up my things and was about to ask the twins what they were doing for lunch until sakura was already standing there waiting for me at the door.

"y/n-chan do you wanna come to the gym with us?" Atsumu asks while his hands are on his hips.

"sorry piss head, I'm taking my little cousin." Sakura winked then proceeded to grab my wrist and drag me along with her.

"Sakura I wanted to have lunch with them." I pout and whine.

"that's too bad I already told my friends you're coming along and actually there's one second year." She dragged me along until we finally reached a park which wasn't too far from the school.

3 people were already there, there was bags of weed on the ground and someone's speaker playing music.

"sakuraaa!" Two of them greeted her.

"heyy guys, this is my cousin y/n!" Sakura grabbed my shoulders and pulled me in front of her like she was showing me off like a trophy.

"what's up I'm ren Yasahiro" a tired looking boy with half dyed blonde and half black hair waved at me.

"hii I'm kumi kotone nice to meet you!!!" She was overly energetic and looked like she had natural long pink hair.

"it's..nice to meet you all." I smiled and looked over to the only one who hasn't introduced himself.

He was staring at me up and down, I could feel his eyes roaming all over me while he had a blunt in his mouth.

staring at him he was pretty cute he had a nice eye shape it reminded me kind of like a fox, but at the end of the day he's not my type.

Sakura immediately started rolling herself a joint and I just stood there awkwardly while everybody was smoking.

"you smoke?" the boy who still hasn't introduced himself asked me.

"I- uh no I don't." I scratch my nape out of somewhat being nervous.

He scoffs and smiles to himself and grabs out something from his bag, "not even vape?"

I shake my head profusely , They probably think I'm so lame not that I care what they think..

"hmm she's innocent....I like that." he furrows his brows looking directly at me still taking puffs from his blunt.

I sat down behind Sakura as I watched them all smoke, eat and have a good time together. Why am I even here I thought to myself, Sakura always dragging me into her buisness I could've been eating lunch with MY new friends.

The dark haired boy holds out the blunt in front of me, "try it."

My eyes widen and I shake my head, "nope I'm not doing that."

He scoffs and chuckles "what? are you too pussy to try it."

"suna don't force her." Kumi says while rolling another joint.

suna huh? That's his name, "I'm not too pussy I just don't want to." I roll my eyes.

"prove it." He shoves the blunt more into my face, I hate when people think I'm too "scared" to do something. It makes me feel like they'll see me below themselves.

I bite my lip and roll my eyes, one time won't hurt right? I grab the blunt from out of his fingers and take a puff from the blunt. I immediately let out the smoke.

The taste was terrible it tasted like I just drank a bunch of chemicals, my throat went extremely dry and I started to cough up a storm into my arm.

"see I'm not a pussy." I struggle to let out the words since I'm still coughing and even tearing up.

"you didn't even inhale you wasted the puff." Sakura burst out of laughter.

"oi shut up." I punch her shoulder as I wipe the tears from my eyes. My face suddenly changes as I realized what I just did and what would happen if my parents found out.

"sakura what did I just do." I panic

"you lived your life for once doesn't it feel good?"

I look down and processed everything she's right it did feel good, it felt thrilling like I didn't care for 1 minute about anything. This is the worst thing I've ever done and I don't regret it.

"that felt...thrilling." I admit nervously.

"Sakura you ruined your cousin." Ren layed down on the grass.

"it was suna's fault but go off."

"so I guess you aren't a pussy then." suna chuckles

"am I high right now?" I asked suna shyly

Suna laughed to himself, "nah you can't get high by one puff that's probably just your nerves, I'm high right now." He turns to face me and reveals his eyes which were red all around.

"are we smoking again after school?" Kumi asked the group.

"can't I have volleyball practice." Suna says while putting his eye drops in his eyes to make his eyes look normal again.

"wait but how are you gonna play volleyball if your high?" I furrow my brows.

"I play better when I'm high I don't know why."

The group continues to smoke, vape and eat I haven't dared to try it once more, what if my parents somehow see me doing it?

"oh shit class starts in 2 minutes we should get back" ren looks down at his phone.

We all walk back into the school and suna and I separate from the other since they're third years and their classes are above the second year hall.

"I didn't know you were a second year..." I break the silence as we walk in the second year hallways.

"yeah I am but I'm in the other second year class."

I nod and continue to walk until I finally reach my classroom, "um bye suna it was nice meeting you." I give him a little smile.

"I like you l/n you seen chill." he says while he walks off.

I stand there blushing a little bit, he thinks I'm chill? I slap myself for blushing what am I thinking he's just hot. He doesn't meet any of my requirements for a boyfriend so far.

Authors note
hopefully you guys are enjoying the story so far! Let me know what you think also I'm sorry if y/n is a little too much of a goodie two shoes I promise she'll get better <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4K 26
āŖ š’š”šš€ š‘šˆšš“š€š‘šŽš” ā« šŸŽ§ š–„š–«š–“š–„š–„, š–²š–«š–®š–¶-š–”š–“š–±š–­ , š–¤š–³š–¢. ļæ£ļæ£ļæ£ļæ£ļæ£ļæ£ļæ£ļæ£ļæ£ļæ£ļæ£ļæ£ļæ£ į° š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› š—’š—ˆš—Ž š–ŗš—‡š–½ š—Œš—Žš—‡š–ŗ š–ŗļæ½...
771K 25.8K 54
## in which a second-year oikawa y/n sneaks around with inarizaki's #10. š—¦š—Øš—”š—” š—« š—™!š—„š—˜š—”š——š—˜š—„ she/her prns lowercase intended explicit conten...
54.9K 1.6K 17
š—” š—¦š—§š—¢š—„š—¬ š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› š—’š—ˆš—Ž š—Œš—š–ŗš—‹š— š—š—ˆ š–暝–ŗš—…š—… š—‚š—‡ š—…š—ˆš—š–¾ š—š—‚š—š— š—’š—ˆš—Žš—‹ š–»š–¾š—Œš— š–暝—‹š—‚š–¾š—‡š–½ š–»š—Žš— š–ŗš—‹š–¾ š–ŗš–暝—‹š–ŗš—‚ļæ½...
3.3K 129 15
šŸŽ§: ļ¼š˜›š˜š˜š˜š š˜›š˜š˜Œ š˜’š˜š˜•š˜‹š˜ˆ š˜›š˜š˜ˆš˜•š˜’š˜š š˜ š˜Žš˜Œš˜›ļ¼Ÿš˜œš˜•š˜™š˜Œš˜“š˜Œš˜•š˜›š˜“š˜Œš˜šš˜šš˜“š˜  š˜œš˜—š˜šš˜Œš˜›ļ¼Œ š˜›š˜š˜Œš˜  š˜šš˜ˆš˜  š˜›š˜š˜Œš˜šš˜Œ š˜ˆš˜™š˜Œ š˜›š˜š˜Œ š˜Žš˜–š˜“š˜‹š˜Œš˜•...