365 Days | Vegebul πŸ–€πŸ’™

By fanficTINA18

He saw her, he wanted her, and he knew he would have her. After seeing her angelic face from afar, he couldn'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 3

2.3K 48 0
By fanficTINA18

Chichi and Bulma lounged by the pool in their bikinis, trying to catch all the sun they could before they had to return to London next week.

"And he just disappeared?"

"Yeah, it was so weird. I might have imagined the whole thing because who just disappears like that without a trace?"

"Was he hotter in person than in your fantasies?"

Bulma groaned before turning to her stomach. "He was even hotter, and his deep voice with a hint of an accent? I bet I could just come at the sound of it."

Chichi laughed as she turned to her side to face Bulma. "Speaking of coming or the lack there of, where's Yamcha?"

"No idea. When I woke up this morning, he was already gone. He didn't leave a note or anything."

"Didn't you guys have plans to hike or something today?"

"Yeah, that jerk."

"Holy... Mother... of... God..."

"What?" Bulma asked as she turned to face Chichi.

"Be real casual about it when you get up, but there is a Greek god at the other side of the pool taking his clothes off. Ooo~ He even has tattoos~"

"Chichi, you have a boyfriend."

"Doesn't mean I can't LOOK. Besides, I told you I'm going to break up with him."

"You are incorrigible, Chichi~" Bulma laughed, but her curiosity got the better of her as she reached for her sunglasses.

"He's totally not my type, but I can't seem to look away~ He has the nicest body I've ever seen on a normal human being."

Bulma stretched casually before moving to sit up so she could lean against the back of her lounge chair to stare in the direction Chichi mentioned as her mouth fell open.

"I told you~" Chichi chuckled as she placed a finger under Bulma's chin to shut her mouth. "Look at those arms, those pecs, and damn that six pack. If he'd only turn around to show us that bum."

As if he could hear them, the man turned and bent over, picking up the clothes he took off to fold and placed them on a chair.

"I'd like a bite out of those buns of steel if you know what I'm saying~"

"Chichi, that's him..."

"I know, I see him."

"No, Chichi. I'm saying that's him."

"No way~ That's the guy from last night? The guy who you've been orgasming to for years?!"

Bulma nodded as her eyes roamed all over the body of the man she had fantasies about, this man far exceeding everything she imagined. His dark hair defied gravity as his bronze skin glistened against the bright sun. Chichi had been correct, he had the body of a Greek god, and she felt her clit throb as all the fantasies she had of the man over the years rushed back to her.

"Oh~ He has a friend who's more my type," Chichi cooed as another dark haired man, who was taller and slightly broader, stood next to him.

Bulma could have sworn they glanced her way briefly, but she couldn't have been sure where their eyes landed behind their designer sunglasses.

"I think we should go for a dip in the pool as well and meet them half way~" Chichi rose and jumped in without a second thought or opinion from Bulma and pretended to swim until the friend of the man met her halfway with a charming smirk.

Her fantasy man had yet to enter the pool as he casually stood at the edge, surveying the area with his arms crossed until his gaze seem to lock with hers. He waved toward her and she looked around to see who he waved at before she turned back to see him chuckling to himself as he waved again. With a smile on her lips, she waved back sheepishly as he jumped into the pool. She wanted to get up and join him, but a large body blocked her view of the man she desperately wanted to meet.

"Babe, here you are! I've been looking everywhere for you," Yamcha said as he bent to kiss her cheek. "I went on that hike you recommended we go on, and it was amazing!"

Bulma sat up, anger boiling her blood. "Wait, I wanted us to do that together! Why would you go by yourself?"

"I thought your weak little heart wouldn't be able to handle the trek so I went by myself. Took loads of pictures for us to enjoy when we return home."

Lifting her legs to place over his so he could sit on her chair, he ran his hands up and down her thighs as the scent of another woman's perfume filled her nostrils. "Tell me the truth. Did you really go on a hike?"

His hand froze for a second before resuming its trail against her thighs. "Of course, I did, babe. What else would I have been doing for hours?"

Bulma stared into his eyes before they fell to the smudges of red lipstick at the collar of his shirt. "Stop touching me and get off my chair."

"Babe, don't be mad at me."

"Get up!"

"Okay. Okay, no need to yell, babe."

Standing with him, she poked her finger into his chest. "I am so sick of you lying to me. Do you think I can't smell another woman's perfume on you? Do you know how many times I overlooked the scent of other women's perfume on your clothes over the years because I told myself you work with lots of women and they probably just brushed against you for a little bit?"

"Babe, it's not like that, I swear it."

"I am sick and tired of this relationship, Yamcha. I think it's time we finally break up."

"Babe, we're on vacation together until the middle of next week. We're sharing a suite together."

"I'm going to stay with Chichi for the rest of the vacation so you can have the suite to yourself with your whores."

Bulma moved to walk away, but Yamcha's hand grasped her upper arm. "Babe, please. Just let me explain."

"I hate that you call me babe. I've told you so many times, but you never listen," she whispered as she tried to loosen his grip on her. "Let go!"

"Not until you listen to my side of the story."

"I believe the woman said to let her go," came a deep voice. Bulma watched as her fantasy man hoisted himself out of the pool with ease, and she was pissed that she couldn't enjoy the drops of water cascading down his body as she glared at Yamcha. "See, where I come from, when a woman asks a man to let her go, the man should let her go."

"This is none of your business, man. Keep walking, yeah?"

The man smirked before hitting the inside of Yamcha's elbow, his grip on Bulma's arm gone as his arm flopped to his side.

On instinct, Bulma moved behind the other man as Yamcha stared at her in disbelief. "Bulma, you can't be serious. You don't even know this guy."

"I think it's best if you left. It seems you are the unwelcomed one here, man."

"Bulma, babe..."

"I think it's best if we part ways from here, Yamcha. You can keep the apartment back home, and I'll pack my things and crash with Chichi."

Nose flaring, Yamcha glared at Bulma before stomping away with a curse.

The man in front of her turned to face her as he retracted her nails from his arm. "You can let go of me, woman. He's gone."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't realize I was digging my nails into your skin."

"Are you okay? Your face is a bit flushed, and you're breathing hard."

"I-I'm fine. I have a minor heart condition, but I think I need to sit down..." Bulma swayed on her feet and fell into his arms before losing consciousness.

*****

Vegeta felt panic rising in his chest as Bulma fell into his arms before his panicked eyes snapped to Goku's, who swam quickly to his side with Chichi.

"She just needs to rest so there's no need to panic. Stress tends to make her faint from her heart condition, but she'll be fine" Chichi said.

Vegeta lifted her into his arms and started to walk away.

"Hey, where are you taking her!?" Chichi asked as she tried to get out of the pool with Goku's help.

"To my room," he answered. "We're in the penthouse suite so if you're worried about her, come there."

"Which one?!" she yelled. "There's more than one!"

"We're in all of them," Goku said as they watched Vegeta carry Bulma toward the hotel.

Vegeta's heart raced, his eyes never leaving Bulma's face, as he made his way through the lobby, stopping only once at the front desk to have food, water, a first aid kit, and plenty of ice sent to his suite.

Once inside one of the rooms, he laid her on the bed and felt her forehead before moving his hand to her chest to feel her heartbeat, breathing a sigh of relief when he felt it beating steadily. Dragging an armchair next to the bed, he watched her sleeping peacefully as he leaned back in the chair and intertwined his fingers together in front of him.

His memories and the portraits he had of her didn't compare to the beauty before him as he studied her. Her hair looked shiny and soft, his finger aching to feel the texture of it between his fingers. Her lips were full, his mouth needing a taste of her as well as needing them wrapped around his cock. Her bountiful breasts barely contained in her bikini, his cock twitching in his swim trunks.

Vegeta took in every inch of her body and features for the hour she slept until she started to stir. He watched as her eyes slowly opened and closed before she noticed she wasn't alone as her face turned toward him.

"Are you really here or am I dreaming again?"

He smirked. "What are you talking about, woman?"

"Woman, hmmm. I like you calling me that, but I have a name."

"I know. It's Bulma Briefs."

"How did you know that?"

He shrugged. "I have my ways."

"What's yours?"

"What's my what?"

"Your name."

Vegeta smirked as he leaned in closer to trail his fingers against her soft cheek, the moan that escaped her lips going straight to his groin. "Vegeta Ouji. But tell me, why did you ask if you were dreaming, again?"

Bulma didn't know what came over her, but she told him a half-truth. "I see your face in my dreams sometimes."

His brow shot up at her confession. "You've dreamt of me? But how, we've never met before today?"

"I don't know, but I feel like I know every inch of your face."

Bulma scanned his beautiful face before her eyes dipped down to his impressive chest, her gaze lingering on the tattoo at the top of one of his pecs.

"Eyes up here, woman," he said as he stared at her intently as he motioned with his hand, her smile slowly growing.

"Where are you from? I can't seem to place your accent..."

Vegeta chuckled. "I'm from a very small island off the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. It's a place many do not know about, but we are known for our sexy accents."

Bulma giggled softly, and he immediately wanted to hear more of it.

"I've always found men with accents sexy."

"Well then, I'm glad I have one."

She bit her bottom lip as her eyes fell to his.

"If you want a kiss, woman, all you have to do is ask."

"It would be a thank you kiss for helping me out there with my ex-boyfriend." Bulma sat up slowly and leaned forward to kiss him chastely on the lips. "Thank you~"

A growl emanated from his throat as his hand swung out to grab her by the neck to drag her onto his lap for a searing kiss. Her gasp of surprise gave him the opportunity to sweep his tongue into her mouth, and he was thankful that she returned his kiss with the same amount of hunger and yearning he had for her. With her hands on his chest, he enjoyed the slight pleasurable pain her nails caused as her moans filled the air before she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, enjoying the feeling of her breasts fully pressed against him even more. He never wanted to stop tasting her sweet little mouth as he swept his tongue into her over and over again, feeling himself harden underneath her as he thought of another sweet place he wanted his mouth. He had waited so long for this woman in his arms, he felt like his heart and cock were about to explode.

"Bulma! Are you in here.. Ah! Sorry!" Chichi yelled as she backed out of the room, running into Goku in the doorway as Bulma pulled away from him in surprise.

"Chichi?"

"Have dinner with me tomorrow and every night of your stay here," he blurted out.

Her eyes moved slowly back to his as her smile grew. "I would love nothing more, Vegeta."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 105 12
γ€ŒThe Gift of Immortality」 Dragon Ball Story: INSERT READER β•°βž€ GENDER-NEUTRAL READER Γ— DRAGON BALL CHARACTERS β€’Β°βœ©Β°β€’ A warrior named [π™π™žπ™§π™¨π™© 𝙉𝙖...
93.9K 1.7K 27
He saw her, he wanted her, and he knew he would have her. After seeing her angelic face from afar, he couldn't get her out of his head. He searched f...
73.1K 1.5K 40
One day, Vegeta was at his locker when Zarbon and Nappa decided to mess wth him. Goku, who Vegeta has a crush on, saw what was happening and helped h...
35.9K 439 84
"He... He's not supposed to be there..." "Huh... I don't remember him being in any other timelines... "Perhaps he's supposed to replace someone?" "No...