𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

By dmalfoysmissus

*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* He loosened his hand from around my neck teasing me with a walking motion of his two f... More

𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

45.4K 1K 4K
By dmalfoysmissus

Adeline

I woke up to the pads of Draco's fingertips running patterns along the skin on my arm. I looked up from his chest and gulped in awe, his hair all messy in his eyes, his long eyelashes resting amongst his lower lashes, his chiselled jawline looking as if it could fucking slice me in half.

"Stop staring...it's creepy" he whispered in his dark raspy morning voice with a small smirk. "I was not staring! Just simply...admiring" I smiled as i pecked a small kiss on his collar bone watching as he lazily lifted his hand up to his hair, ruffling the blonde locks as he squinted at the sun peeking through the curtains.

"Can I use your shower? I reek of weed and sex." he smirked down at me as he eyed my bare chest. "Yeah sure, you do smell quite horrible to be honest" I joked as he threw a pillow at me "shut it Roberts" he winked as he got out bed and headed to the bathroom.

**
As I sat waiting for him a weird feeling ached at the pit in my stomach. Something like...worry? No couldn't be, life's perfect right now.

I got dressed ready for classes awaiting to use the bathroom as I tidied the thrown clothes off of the floor and made my bed. I heard the bathroom door click "how was your show-" I couldn't manage to finish my sentence as I gulped. Oh god. There he was, in all his glory. His platinum blonde hair dripping wet in-front of his eyes as the thick white towel laid beneath his hips exposing his deep V line and abdominal muscles. His veiny thick forearms making me weak by doing absolutely fuck all.

God get your act together Roberts.

I cleared my throat as he dragged his fingers through his hair, his rings glistening in the sunlight that was beaming through my window. "Honestly Adeline, I really think you should begin to consider the phrase "take a picture it'll last longer" he smirked as he pulled up his trousers clasping his belt together as I gulped.

"Oh so very original Draco." I exclaimed as skipped down to my mirror, checking that my robes were in place and neat looking. I looked up to see Draco biting his lip as he checked out my backside, I threw my sofa pillow at him knocking him back to reality as he groaned "well I mean come on" throwing the pillow back to me as he smirked.

**

As we all say in breakfast the chatter of a new student spread like wildfire throughout the school as we all questioned whom it may be.

"And where did you two go off to last night?" Eve smirked at Draco and myself as we looked to each other thinking of an excuse.

"Erm we went to go to the libr—

"Her bedroom" Draco interrupted me as he bit into his apple, deeply staring into my eyes as mine widened.

Then the whole group cheered.

"Finally" Bex groaned.

"I couldn't take the sexual tension much longer." Kol clapped his hands.

"Thank fuck for that." Eve rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Took you guys long enough" Crabbe laughed.

I felt the flush run up my neck as Draco cockily raised his brows at me. I rolled my eyes as I couldn't help but notice the flutter in my heart that he'd really just admitted it in front of everyone.

"May I have everyone's attention please students" Professor Dumbledore announced as everyone's head shot to the front of the great hall.

"We have a new student joining us today, it's very unusual to accept a new students at this time of the year but it was a...necessary choice." He explained as whispers echoed throughout the hall

"Omg I need to know" — "I've heard it's —"

The great halls doors pushed open as as everyone gasped. "Omg he's so hot!" "Who the hell is that". My mouth dropped open as he's face became visible. He strolled in with his jacket resting on his finger over his shoulder, smirking at me specifically.

"Hello there sis." He winked. But something wasn't right, his eyes screamed a thousand words. He may have a cocky front but he was also my brother and I knew when something was right on track.

I gulped as I rose from my seat watching him walk towards the sorting hat. I couldn't answer the questions that were directed at me from the group, I couldn't string a single sentence together as he swayed towards Dumbledore.

"What does he mean 'sis'?" Bex questioned in confusion.

"Wait what?" Blaise blurted out.

"You have a brother?" Draco questioned.

I couldn't divert my attention away from my brother as he sat beneath the sorting hat.

"Ahhh Jayden Roberts" the whole great hall gasped in realisation that he was my brother. "SLYTHERIN" the sorting had practically screamed as he stood from he chair straightening his suit as he made a headline my way.

"Well I was expecting a warmer welcome sis?" He grinned as he held his hands out. I ran towards him wrapping my arms around his neck as he picked me up spinning me around as I squeezed him tightly.

"I missed you Jay!" I almost cried as he giggled into my hair. "Hey I'm here now." He whispered as he grabbed my cheeks "I'm here now" he reassured as I began to cry. I hadn't seen him in three years, father sent him off to a muggle military school for his bad behaviour. Refusing my mother and myself to visit him until he "got his act together."

"I'm so sorry Jay, I tried to stop him I-I promise I did b-but he just wouldn't listen." I cried into his chest as he grabbed my chin lifting me to look at him, my cheeks tear streaked. I never thought I'd see him again and here he was. "Don't you ever be sorry for our useless excuse of a father Adeline, do not." He whispered in anger as he wiped his thumb under my eye swiping away my tears.

I nodded in response.

"You've changed so much" I whispered as I examined his unrecognisable features. "Well Ade, when you've been in MS for three years you sort of do" he joked as I punched his arm lightly.

He slumped his arm around my shoulder as I walked us over to the group. "Guys this is Jayden...my brother." everyone went silent as Eve looked at me "is he single?" She mouthed towards me as I rolled my eyes with a smile, before I could mouth back I heard Jay's deep voice "he is." He whispered towards Eve with wide eyes as I slapped his chest lightly. Eve blushed a shade of red as she looked down towards her food.

I observed as Jayden averted his gaze towards Draco, Draco stood from his seat observing the hand that Jay held out for him. Come on Draco now is not the time to be a dick. A sight of relief washed over my head as they shook hands pulling eachother close patting one another's backs as they introduced their names. I look over to Draco to see him smirking at my sight of relief.

I glanced over to Kol to see him sat with his knuckles beneath his chin holding his head as he gulped.

As the group introduced themselves I was happy, so very overwhelmingly happy. I couldn't believe he was here, right in front on me. My childhood best friend and big brother. "If you'll excuse us I need to steal Ade off of you guys." Jay announced as the group nodded bidding their goodbyes.

After we excited the hall, he snapped. His emotion completely changed. He looked worried, scared, absolutely petrified of something I had no idea about.

"Adeline, I have no time for a tour of the castle or for a catch-up." He rushed as he grabbed my shoulder pulling me closer to him as his breath quickened.

His mood changed like the snap of a rubber band, his cocky charming demeanour soon converted to a petrified boy, he had the same expression on his face as when father was dragging him to out of the front door towards military school. The same expression as when he was begging me and my mother to not let him take him away. The same expression he had when he was scuffing his shoes against the floor crying, screaming and begging as father pulled him by the collar.

"We have no time Adeline" I could see tears glistening in his eyes as he shook my shoulder, attempting to bring me back to reality.

"W-what are you on about Jay calm down?" I scoffed as i cupped his cheek. He snapped ahold of my wrist "Adeline I'm being fucking serious—

"Jayden you're scaring me!" I demanded as a tear slipped down his cheek.

He started grabbing my wrist and pulling me down the corridors to the castles exit, "Jay" I began to plead as his long legs quickened. "Jay!" I said a little louder but he still ignored me pulling me through the corridors. "Jay stop!" I shouted yanking my wrist from his hold, tears breaching my eyes as I grew scared. He never acted this way, only when he was truly frightened.

Draco

"Somethings wrong" Kol pulled me aside from my conversation with Blaise.

"What are you on about mate?" I knitted my brows in confusion as a look of worry edged on Kol's expression.

"H-her brother, he wrote me a letter when he was in military school. He made me swear I wouldn't tell Adeline. A-and now i feel so stupid for not telling her Draco I don't know what to do—

"Kol what is it." I threatened as we rose from our seats.

"I-he wrote me a letter out of urgency, he was never allowed to owl people but one night he figured how to get away with it, just once and—shit Draco her father isn't dead h-he's alive he's with your father they've been using Legilimency on Adeline together. That's why I've been with her so much, I've been trying to distract her." Kol panicked as he ran his fingers through his hair "fuck!" He spat. "He told me he'd only ever come here and show his face again if he needed to protect Adeline."

My heart was heaving, I couldn't think straight. My father. I began to tumble back at the tough of my father plotting something against her, why does he have to ruin one piece of bliss I fucking have.

No one understood how dangerous my father really was, how angry he was. All I could think about though was how I needed to protect her.

"I need to find her" I gulped, kol ran over to the window "come here!" He shouted. Jayden was tugging at Adeline's wrist as he begged him to stop scuffing her heels into the grass outside the castle grounds.

I began to run out of the great hall, my heart pounding in my ears. All I could think about was how I needed to do everything in my power to keep her away from my fucking monster of a father.

Kol's footsteps clattering behind mine as the wind whistled against my ears. Flashbacks of when I ran to her when she fainted in the black lake flickered through my mind. The day I ran into that lake with all my clothes and nothing but panic rushing throughout my veins.

The day where in that moment she was screaming all I could think about was that I couldn't let her just fucking die, the day I held her cold body in my arms and looked down at her almost dead body. The day I realised I loved her. All them years trying to subside my feelings with bullying then came crashing down. The thought of her not being around as her body laid limp shattered me.  This all flooded back to me as I ran down the halls.

Shit...the day I realised I loved her. I fucking love her.

Adeline

"I can't just leave Jay! I can't just leave my friends, I can't just leave the boy I'm in love with! I can't just leave my second home!" I cried as he ran his fingers through his hair panicking as his chest heaved, rain began to pour down as the clouds turned grey. Cries from the sky dampening our clothes as droplets ran from our panicked faces.

"Adeline you have no idea...you have NO FUCKING IDEA! I swore I'd never come back unless you were in danger Adeline, and you are. For Christ sakes people want you fucking dead!" He shouted as he grabbed my face shaking me as I cried at the thought of leaving everything behind. So many questions rushing through my skull. Who wanted me dead? Why me? Why am I in danger? I can't just leave everyone can I?

This was all happening so fast, it was only two hours ago I was lying in bed with the boy I love—

Shit...with the boy I love. I fucking love him.

"We need to go Adeline, please let me protect you!" He demanded.

"Adeline!" Two familiar voices called out, I pivoted on my heels to see Kol and Draco running towards us. Draco sprinting as tears streaked down my face at the realisation, I love him. And I can't put someone I love in danger. A steamy tear escaped my eye as Jay whispered "we have to go, they can't know where we are going Adeline." he gripped my arm as he dragged us to aparation point.

"Adeline don't you fucking dare leave me now!" Draco shouted as his voice threatened to break. "Don't you dare, after everything we've been through don't you fucking dare!" He shouted again as he watched tears stream down my cheek.

"Adeline we can figure this out together, all of us. Ju—just stay!" Kol cried.

I knew this was it. I knew this was goodbye.

I couldn't danger the people I love, I had no idea what was going on except the fact I was wanted dead and needed to protect the people I care for.

I looked Draco dead in the eyes, a tear escaping his eye as he almost reached myself and Jayden "I love you" I mouthed inaudibly as a single warm tear seeped into my skin.

I took him in one last time, that gorgeous platinum blonde hair dampened by the rain. Those silver depths that screamed a thousand words, that begged me to not leave him. His broad figure sprinting towards me. His chiselled features. The laughs. The cries. The hate and lastly...the love.

And then we apparated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 495 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
101K 2.2K 95
"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, and I am never that drunk to not know whe...
5.4K 243 27
"You wish those rumours where true though, don't you?" he runs both his hands down my body. Starting from my breasts, all the way to my hips. So. Sl...
29K 282 21
Ever since Aster was little, all everyone would talk about is Hogwarts. Her life is full of pain and humiliation and of course Draco Malfoy doesn't h...