๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„ ๐ˆ: ๐๐‘๐„๏ฟฝ...

By Ishthaar

๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ [Fanfiction] Book one of The Curse series. (Required to read from the beginning... More

IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ
๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐†๐„๐‘ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

11.9K 531 106
By Ishthaar

___________

Footsteps stopping in front of a building, two lecturers were greeted by the sight of the traditional looking architecture, a small bridge above the long Koi fish pond decorated the outside. This, too, is a part of Tokyo prefctural Jujutsu High School.

"So.. is he here?" Hinari asked and Gojo nodded with a grin, "Yup, Ijichi said so. I've threatened him to give principal Yaga a false schedule so it'll be perfectly fine~"

Widened her eyes in surprise, she turn her attention towards the man on her left side, "What? When??"

"Last night~" he answered in a sing-sang voice.

Poor you, Ijichi... She furrowed her eyebrows sympathetically and both of them walked into the building. As they stepped closer, they heard Gakuganji's voice from within one of the meeting rooms.

"Yaga isn't here yet? The time of an old man close to death doesn't come cheap.."

The door slid open followed by Hinari's voice as she entered first and flashed her minuscule smile, "Then? Why don't you die now?"

"Principal Yaga won't be coming for a while~" Gojo said, trailing behind Hinari

The Principal of Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School, Gakuganji Yoshinobu, is an elderly man with an elongated bold head, huge thick light coloured eyebrows that curve down at the edge of his face, and a light coloured goatee.

He's wearing multiple piercings with a nose ring, two piercings on his lower lips, three piercings on each of his upper ears and one on each of his large earlobes. He wears a light colored nagajuban over a dark colored shirt with light colored letters on it, a dark hakama, light colored tabi, and a zori. He also carries a wooden cane to walk with.

Gojo sat on the wooden framed couch across from him and crossed his leg over the other as soon as he sat down, while Hinari sat on the wooden arm of the couch also crossing her leg above the other, both displaying disrespectful acts by doing so.

"He was given a false Schedule." Gojo smirked, "Thanks for the other day, Principal Gakuganji~"

"Oh? What other day would that be?"

"What other day.." Hinari scoffed in disgust. "Don't play dumb with me, old man. It's about Itadori Yuji. You, the conservative head, are also involved, aren't you? Just like what happened back then." Gojo said with a smug face

"Good grief.. Can't youth these days use proper polite speech when they are talking to their elders?" He sighed

"We never had any intention to respect you in the first place, old man." Hinari replied with a smile on her face as she looked at the principal from Kyoto.

"Exactly. Elders these days love to act all big and important which is damn annoying, seriously." Gojo sighed.

"Hold on.." Said one of the Kyoto students who was standing there the whole time.

She's one of the Second year students named Kasumi Miwa. She has long blue colored hair that extends past her shoulders, her bangs were cut diagonally and some is cut just above her chin. She also has dark colored triangle shaped eyebrows.

She had a customized uniform, a black Blazer over a light colored button down shirt and a black tie, black pants, black socks, black shoes, and a belt that she uses to hold her katana.

"That's a problematic behaviour. I'll be reporting both of you to the relevant authorities." She continued with a straight face, no expression on the outside.

Holy Crap! It's Gojo Satoru and Shirazaki Hinari in the flesh! It's Gojo Satoru and Shirazaki Hinari in the flesh!! She mentally screamed enthusiastically as soon as she looked at the two famous sorcerers.

"Oh Really? Go ahead and do that if you want." Hinari replied, a small smile plastered across her lips as she moved her attention towards the girl.

"Yeah, it's not like we care. We don't intend on saying much either." Gojo raised his hand momentarily.

They talked to me!! They talked to me!! She mentally screamed again.

Gojo then folded his hands and moved his right leg off of his left, "Last night, I was attacked by two unregistered special grades cursed spirits."

"Oh? That was unfortunate." Gakuganji mutter

"Don't get me wrong here, old man. To me, it was about being coerced into taking a survey in the city." Gojo said nonchalantly

Ughhhh he's damn cool!! Miwa continued to scream mentally.

"Those cursed spirits are capable of communicating and devising a plan. And they probably have allies who are just as strong. It's not just our enemies, Hakari, Okkotsu and your Toudou.. the students' levels have been skyrocketing in recent years."

"Last year we had the incident of Geto Suguru.. and now we have the appearance of Sukuna's vessel." Hinari added, staring into the ceiling above her.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Heheh, you don't know?" Gojo grinned "because of your useless status and traditions, the waves of power you guys have been trying to hold back has already grown immense and is surging forward without pause."

"I'll make it easier for your small brain to understand. This means, Special Grade won't be the upper limit of the coming generations." Hinari said, smiling with her eyes closed as she looked to the side, towards where Gakuganji is sitting.

"One more thing, if you think that only Gojo Satoru and Shirazaki Hinari who's gonna bare their fangs.." Gojo grinned and touched his forehead "you're going to get hurt, old man."

"I think you both talked a bit too much." Gakuganji said firmly and glared at them

Hinari chuckled, spitting him even more.

"Ooh~ scary." Gojo smirked and leaned against the sofa "we've said what we wanted to say, so we'll be going now. Let's go, Hina." He said and got up, holding her hand.

"I'll look forward to the day of your death, old man." Hinari smiled at him one last time before walking out of the meeting room.

Gakuganji stayed silent and after they walked out of the room, Gojo peeked and waved his hand, "Oh! Principal Yaga will be coming in about two hours! See ya!"

Two hours?! Miwa thought to herself, feeling surprised and Gakuganji sighed. "Miwa, could you buy me some tea?"

"Yessir!" Miwa answered and walked out of the room "Excuse me." She said and right after closing it, she ran as fast as she could. Ehehehehe! If I can catch up to them, I'll ask them to take a picture with me..!!

As the two lecturers walked towards the exit, Gojo patted Hinari's head and she glanced at him, "You're so cool back there, Hina."

"Thank you, senpai.." she chuckled

"As a reward, let's go out together before we go back. Where do you want to go?" He asked gently. "Eh?.. um.. I don't mind going anywhere though.." she muttered, placing her index finger on her chin as she looked up, thinking of a place to go but none came into her mind.

Gojo smiled watching her thinking of a place they could go to. How adorable. He thought and heard footsteps nearing them.

"E-Excuse me!" Miwa's voice attracted their attention as the two of them stopped and turned to the side.

"Yes? Can we help you?" Hinari asked with her usual gentle smile, no longer showing hostility like she did in the meeting room earlier.

Uwahh!! She's even prettier on a closer look!!! Miwa mentally cheered again but soon shook her thoughts as she recalled her main goal approaching them.

"Um.. C-Can I take a picture with both of you?" She asked half shy, half excited

The two lecturers looked at each other before Gojo smiled and nodded "oh, sure~"

Miwa's face brightened and thus she held her phone and took a selfie with Hinari beside her and Gojo behind them since he's too tall compared to the two ladies. The two lecturers showed a peace sign in the picture and smiled subtly yet genuinely.

"Thank you very much!!" Miwa bowed after the two fulfilled her wish. "You're welcome." Hinari smiled

"Alright, let's go, Hina." Gojo said, holding her hand as the two walked away from Miwa who ran back inside happily.

"I thought she'll dislike us for being impolite to that old man." Hinari chuckles.

"Hahaha, I guess our popularity defeated that stupid conduct." Gojo said after giggling, "So? Do you already have somewhere to go in mind?"

"Hmm.. let's just eat desserts." she smiled

"Oh! Nice! I need some sweets! Let's go to my favourite dessert cafe then!"

"Let's go."

"I want to throw up.." Gojo rubbed his stomach as they walked out of the dessert cafe.

"I told you not to eat that much.." she sighed, rubbing his back hoping to relieve the nausea and look around to see if there is a bench somewhere near them and found one right under the shady tree, "let's sit there for a while, senpai."

"Nice idea.." Gojo said in a languid tone, still rubbing his stomach. I never felt this nauseous before whenever I ate sweets.. he thought and sat on the bench.

"Senpai, please wait here for a while." she muttered and was about to leave when Gojo held her left wrist to stop her.

"Where are you going?.."

"I'll buy something warm for you to drink." she said and held his hand, trying to reassure him.

"No.. I'm fine let's just go back-ugghhh" he covered his mouth almost throwing up again.

"Senpai, You're not fine at all.." she sighed again, "I told you not to order that new menu they mentioned, they even told us that they put four hundred grams of sugar into that so-called monster caramel pudding, why would you still order that?.."

"I just want to try the challenge, besides.. I need sweets to stimulate my brai-ghh"

"Ah okay, okay let's go home. I need to make hot ginger tea for you."

"Thanks..." he muttered weakly and both of them got up slowly, it didn't take a long time and they're now in front of the teacher's dormitory building after Gojo forced himself to warp the both of them back despite her protests.

Pulling his blindfold down to his neck, he almost threw up again as they walked to Hinari's dorm room. She struggled a bit to open the door but managed to open it. Pushing the door wide open, they stepped inside together. Gojo felt nauseous and a bit dizzy, he tripped on his foot and they fell to the floor together.

She fluttered her eyes open and time felt like they'd slowed down, their eyes widened in surprise and their hearts jumped. Gojo was on top of Hinari, placing his left hand behind her head to shield her seconds before they fell down. But what surprised them was the fact that Gojo's lips were pressed against her forehead and her hands on his clothed chest.

Their hearts skipped a beat and Gojo pulled away slowly, his sky blue eyes met her jewelled-like amethyst ones and they stayed still, breathing steady. Gojo lowered his eyelids and stared at her plump lips before moving his gaze back to her eyes. The air around them seems to change and she could've sworn that she could hear her own heartbeat.

"Hina, Do you allow me?..." he whispered as he leaned in closer to her. " A-Allow you for what, Senpai?.." she whispered back, watching Gojo getting closer to her.

Instead of answering, he said something else. "Push me.." he whispered again, getting closer. She couldn't do as he said, something within her somehow made her freeze. She lowered her eyelids as instinct kicked in, Gojo parted his lips open slightly.

They were inches apart from each other, given their close proximity just a slight push from the wind might make their lips touch. Her heart beats so fast that her ears go numb, she doesn't understand why her heart feels this way. He closed his eyes and was about to close their distance only to be pushed by her when she flinched because of the ringing sound coming from her phone.

Feeling surprised from the sudden force, he widened his eyes and sat up. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and answered the call right away, clearing her throat before speaking.

"H-Hello?" She answered and Gojo rubbed the back of his neck, sitting on the floor.

"Sensei, are you busy?" Asked the person on the other side of the phone.

"Ah it's Megumi... No, I'm not. Do you need something?" She asked with a gentle smile, starting to forget what happened earlier.

"Um.. well, the exchange event will start in a few weeks so if you're not busy, can you help me with my training?" He said and Hinari listened to him, getting up and went off to the kitchen, "O-Of course Zen'in-senpai and the others are being so helpful but as the same Shikigami users I think I could learn more from you, sensei.. Also, you didn't get the chance to meet Kugisaki yet.."

She immediately worked her hands to make the ginger tea. "Of course I will gladly help you. And I also want to meet your new classmate. So, when do you want me to help you?" She asked still in the same soft voice, stirring the tea she made for Gojo.

"Um.. can you start today?" Megumi asked

Hinari ponders for a moment, glancing at her wristwatch before nodding in reflex, "Sure. Then let's meet up in the west training area at five."

"One and a half hours from now, got it. Thank you, Shirazaki-sensei." he said, sounding happy.

"Don't mention it," she smiled. "Don't forget to eat, tell Maki, Panda and Toge to take a short break too."

"Okay. Well then, I'll continue my training with Zen'in-senpai first, see you later sensei."

"Um, see you later, Megumi." She smiled and hung up the call, taking the cup with her as she walked back to the dining table where Gojo already took a seat.

She served the tea for him with her usual gentle smile and Gojo smiled back at her, holding the cup, "Thanks, Hina. So, are you going to train Megumi after this?"

Both of them acted as if nothing happened to make things not awkward between them, "Yes. And you will train Yuji-kun again, right?"

"Mm I'm thinking of another way since, you know, I have to go somewhere else in a few days." He said and finished the tea she made for him, he had actually healed himself with his own reverse cursed technique but chose not to tell her.

"Ah.. you're going abroad." She nodded, "Why don't you ask for Nanami's help?" She asked and got up from her chair, taking the empty cup with her as she walked towards the kitchen sink.

Gojo smirked, "I knew we definitely think alike~ yeah, I was also planning to ask Nanamin for help."

Hinari chuckled and washed the cup, "How's the tea by the way? Does it ease your feelings?" She asked softly, placing the now-cleaned cup on the drying rack and turning around only to bump onto his chest.

"It does. The tea helps." He smiled and brushed her hair, tucking them behind her ear and she could feel her heart starting to beat in an abnormal way again, "Thank you, Hina." He murmured

"Y-You're welcome, Gojo-senpai..." She replied, memories from what happened earlier flashed before her eyes and she widened her eyes slightly, heart jumping.

Gojo smiled and pulled her into a hug, startling her. She was about to ask but stopped when she heard Gojo's heartbeat. It somehow calmed her down and confused her at the same time.

Does the human heart always beat this fast? She thought.

"That's honestly a close call.." she heard him mumbling and she looked up to see him in slight confusion that made him chuckle, "I was talking to myself, don't worry."

"Oh.." she nodded and Gojo stroke her head again, gently and lovingly, burying his face on the crook of her neck. "Gojo-senpai?.." she murmured, glancing at him

"Hm?" He hummed, closing his eyes in comfort.

"Do you still feel nauseaous?.." she asked.

Gojo smiled softly and fluttered his eyes open, "No, I feel much better. Hugging you healed me a lot faster than the tea you made for me."

Hinari chuckled at his antics, "Is that so?"

Gojo nodded in response, hugging her tighter but not too tight. She moved her arms and patted his back gently, the two of them stayed that way for a moment. Gojo felt at ease while being with her and she, too, felt the same for some odd reasons.

Suddenly a slight pain came from her chest, she frowned and pulled away from his embrace gently, smiling at him who then returned the same energy. He patted her head gently, "You need to see Megumi after this, right? Go get ready. I'll walk you there later."

She nodded and left to her bedroom, walking towards her private bathroom. Closing the door, she leaned her back against the door and started to breathe heavily, cold sweats appearing on the surface of her skin as she clutched her clothed chest.

"What is this.." she frowned, "What is wrong with me.." she murmured.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪ | 10

[A/N]: FULLY EDITED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 22K 54
Book 1 of ใ€Then There Was Youใ€‘ ใ€ŽGojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...
208K 4.8K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...
21.7K 611 34
"Like I said y/n...you really have a way of pushing buttons." He says darkly, running his thumb over my bottom lip causing tingles on my face. Y/n ge...
157K 4K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...