New Boy || Youngboy

By BriannahThompson

Ik I needa stop wit all these yb books but ion care...read it BEFORE ANYONE WAS FAMOUS More

Characters
1
2
3
A/N
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
not a chapter

12

71 5 8
By BriannahThompson

EVERYBODY GETTING A SHORT POV IN THIS ONE...MKAY, MKAY AND IM CHANGIN THEY AGE TO 17

Marissa:

Its been a couple of months since Summer almost overdosed, she went into a coma and today is the day we pull the plug because we are minors and she has no adult to sign the life support papers since her mom is M.I.A.

"Are alla y'all here to send your goodbyes to Summer Rives?" A male doctor asked, coming out of nowhere.

"Yea, that a problem?" Kentrell asked, mugging the shit outta him. 

He likes Summer a lot and it makes me happy bc he not Trevon's stupid self.

AND HE'S NO WHERE TO BE SEEN!! ITS HIS FAULT SHE IN HEA AND HE AINT HEA. 

He prolly fuckin on Aubry or some shit rn.

"No that ain't no problem, yall can take turns or whatever."

"Who wants to go first?" I asked the gangs.

"Well you definitely going last." Kalista said and I looked at her like 'no shit'.

"I'll go." Zaidden said, and walked to her room.

Zaidden

"Hey brat." I smiled, looking at her limp body. "Surprised you're actually sitting still, that seemed to be impossible." 

I couldn't find the words to tell her how I felt. I mean she grew up to be amazing, if only I knew that when we was younger and I wouldn't have let her break up with me.

"I'm so sorry this shit happening to you right now, it kills me deep down to see you in this kind of pain, you always seem so happy. I guess that's how it works tho right, the saddest have the prettiest smile. You still shoulda told someone about what was happening. I don't appreciate you calling me fake tho, cuh we both know I ain't. I love you Summer, and I'm sorry we gotta pull this damn plug." I said, and kissed her forehead before walking out. 

A few tears fell from my eyes but I wiped them bc I'ma thug.

"Whoever can go next." I said, and threw myself into a chair.

Kalista got up and went in.

Kalista

"Hey bitch." I laughed. "You really just layin there?" 

This hurt me deep, I just don't understand how we didn't notice that difference in her behavior, I mean we know she's bipolar, so that's probably what we thought it was, but I never would have expected her to turn to drugs and alcohol over no boy. She's the Thank U Next type. Anyone coming her way can get some, not to make her seem like a hoe, but she kinda is, but she ain't never cared about it before, she was proud of it.

I remember her calling my phone in the middle of the night just to tell me she made a nigga bust in two minutes, and he usually take 45 bc she got that good good. She may pass it around but she stay tight as a bitch.

"If you layin there pretending I'ma fuck you up. I can't believe this is the situation you in. I remember all them times I was a bitch to you and you was always there for me. I really took you for granted and now ima never get to talk to you again." I said, and started crying. "Making me look like a sap out here, crying and shit. YOU JUST CAN'T DIE! I know you say 'all legends must die, hahaha, look at Tupac' but we just babies, we posta grow old and all our kids are gon be friends and they gon be just as stupid. But if you do die, can I be leader?" I added and laughed.

I kissed her cheek and left out the room.

Jeremiah got up and went in there.

He and Marissa are prolly taken this the hardest.

Jeremiah

"Hey sis." I said, and immediately broke down. "How you just gon die on us? What about all our plans? We all posta boss up and live together, I need you in my life Summer. You been there for me when nobody else was, you was there for me when my brother died and when my daddy left. You understand me more than anyone else, you the only one I want to tell my prolems to."

I just sat there with my hand on hers for a few minutes, watching her breathe and shit. 

This the last time I'ma be in her company til we in hell together.

I walked out and Cece went in, her eyes all puffy.

Cece

"Guh you not dead, I know you playing, you just that typa bitch." I told her. "Remember when we almost fought in PE. Oh wait, which time? We always fighting, but we had that kind of relationship. Everytime we woulda fought we came back stronger. Im gon miss you lil guh, and I'ma miss yo hoeish behavior. You remember Flower Boy? That nigga we saw at the park? You liked him a lot. I know if you was awake right now you'd prolly tell me to shut the hell up, but its funny to me. I wish yo circumstances weren't what they is, and I wish my cousin wasn't a dumbass but he is, I'm sorry." I cried.

I kissed her cheek and left out the room.

Alia

"Bitch you told them I was yo cousin so they wouldn't fuck wimme, so I could have a place at school. You kicked that white boy Ben in the shins when he made fun of yo shoes on my first day there. We became tighter than yo pussy immediately. I'ma miss you, you so goofy and strange. You the life of everyone party. You just so accepting of people, you was the first person I came out to at school and you didn't judge me. We grew together and I wouldn't want to be friends or as close with nobody but you." I sobbed and she just lied there.

I started shaking her.

"WAKE UP SUMMER! PLEASE! WE NEED YOU! I NEED YOU!" I screamed and she didn't move, she woulda started yelling back at me if this was a game. 

I couldn't be in there no more so I walked out and James went in.

James

"Hey ugly." I said and she just lied there. "You posta say, ian ugly."

I walked out. I couldn't do it. I couldn't say goodbye.

Kentrell

"Really lil guh, you gon die? I'm posta take you to BR, you posta meet my mama, you posta have my babies, you just gon die?" I asked, chuckling at myself. "I'ma kill that nigga Trevon if you actually die because this his fault. I'ma continue to persue my music career in the name of you, ima get yo name on me eventually. I'ma name my daughter after you, prolly her middle name bc I want all my kids name to start with a K. I'ma miss you ma, you wasn't welcoming, you was kinda a bitch but sum bout that drew me to you. I'll see you on the other side." 

I kissed her forehead and walked out to see Marissa yelling at Trevon.

"You got some nerve." I said and he mugged me.

"Why you always around?" He asked.

"Because I care about her." I said and shrugged.

"You don't even know her." He said.

"I know her better than you." I spat. "Drunk words are sober thoughts."

I cocked my eyebrow and he just mugged me.

"Marissa, you gotta lemme see ha." He pleaded.

"You have 2 minutes." Marissa said and he hugged her, just for her to push him off and mug him.

Trevon

"Oh my god, Summer, this not funny no more. Please wake the fuck up. I need you, you make me a better person. I know I fucked up, but if you wake up, please one more chance and it'll be us for good, I know you made a mistake and Kentrell told me all about it, details and all, I'm really, really sorry." I said, crying.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP SUMMER SKYE! PLEASE DO IT! FUCKING PLEASE!" I sobbed and threw myself down on her body.

She didn't move, the only thing moving was her stomach to indicate that she was breathing, kind of.

Marissa came in and got me out the room, I just sobbed and sobbed.

Marissa

"I been hoping and praying that you was gon wake up, I been hoping and praying that I wasn't gon have to hit Trevon with my car, but welp, that looks like it's gon be the case." I said.

"Leave that boy alone." I heard a faint whisper. I looked at her and she did that thing she does wjere she licked her lips and sideways smiles. "Is there sum on me?"

"Guh I thought I was gon have to put y'all lights out." I said.

"Y'all?" She asked, scrunching her face.

"They ain't tell you?"

"Bitch I been in a coma for god knows how long so probably fucking not." She laughed.

"You always so mean."

"Ok, Kapalot." She chuckled.

"Anyways, you pregnant." I said and she sat up so fast, the machines in her arms came unhook.

"WHAT! YOU KNOW WHAT, FORGET WHAT I SAD, LETS HIS THAT NIGGA WITH OUR CAR!" She yelled and I just chuckled. "You fuckin wimme right?"

I shook my head and she started to unhook herself from other machines.

"Whatchu bouta do?"

"Hush." She said and walked out the room and jumped in Trevon back.

"You son of a bitch, you got me fucking pregnant!" She yelled and everyone jumped up, noticin that she awake and I just sat there laughing. He was tryna shake her off put we all know she gotta tight ass grip. "I can't fucking believe you, Trevon, what in the fuck wrong witchu."

She got down and she punched him dead in his face, quite a few times. 

"Ight that's enough." He said, grabbing her fist, but she just hit him with her other hand. He grabbed both her hands and pulled her into a hug and she started crying.

"Yall thought I was actually gon die?" She laughed. "I'm im-fucking-mortal I can't die." 

We all gathered round her hugging her, besides Kentrell who sat there all typsa  mad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 17.7K 34
NOT GOOD WITH THESE JUST READ TO FIND OUT - this was my first book i was like 12-13 so stfu i know it's corny 🀬🀬
4.4K 94 16
Too lazy to write a description 😜 Some of mine wildest imaginations πŸ™ˆ It has no relation with real life just a act of pure fiction and imagination...
476K 10.9K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy😘 First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020
81.5K 926 28
To say, if someone were to ask you to say your life from highschool to now in four words in this book it would be: Crazy bitches and tits. You were o...