Red Love (skephalo)

By call_me_bum

Zak gets a crush on Darryl and forms Hanahaki disease. Will he confess? Will he Get surgery? Will he die? sk... More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Q&A!!!
ANSWERS UwU
New book!!

Ch 5

2.4K 83 56
By call_me_bum

Darryl Pov

I was looking through all the fan mail and art, they were beautiful and so sweet, but I realized Skeppy was gone for a bit. 'maybe he's having trouble finding his phone. I should probably see if I could help.' I start to get up to go help but as I stood up Skeppy came jogging through the door. "Oh did you find your phone?" I asked. "Yup!" he smiled taking his phone, tossing it in the air, and catching it. "Did you finish looking through the fans' gifts?" "Yeah! They were so sweet! I love those muffin heads." Skeppy walked to a mini-fridge and looked inside, "Soda or water?" he asked me. "Water please!" he grabbed a soda can and a water bottle and tossed me the bottle. I almost dropped it but I got it.  

Skeppy popped the soda can open as we both sat down in the nook. I take a glance at Skeppy while he was scrolling through his phone. The sunlight from the windows brightens up the features of his face and the flower I put in his hair was still there, it really did suit him. 'He is quite pret- er looks nice. yea, he looks nice.. what was I thinking' I break away from my thoughts realizing Skeppy was looking at me too now. 

"Why are you staring at me? You got a little crush on me or something?" His mouth pulled into a cheeky grin, I was taken aback for a second, I could feel my face explode with heat. "W-WHAT!?! N-NO!!! DON'T EVEN TRY WITH THAT!! I COULD ASK THE SAME TO YOU YOU KNOW, SKEPPY!" I basically yelled in embarrassment. This time it was Skeppy that was taken aback, "W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'I COULD ASK YOU THE SAME SKEPPY'!?! I D-DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!!! WHA-?!?" 

I laughed, "Mmmkay yea like you weren't staring at me making goo-goo eyes on the way here like: 'Oh my goodness Bad, you're so handsome ooooo'." I cupped my face in my hands and batted my eyes. Skeppys' jaw was dropped and his face extremely red. "W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DUDE?!?! I WAS NOT MAKING 'GOO-GOO EYES'!! WHAT EVEN IS THAT?!? YOU'RE BEING RIDICULOUS!!" "Changing the subject now are we?" I raised an eyebrow and had a smug look. He shoved my shoulder and stood up abruptly. "You know what I t-think I need a-a breather." He went for the door again. 'Maybe I went too far..' I thought,"Skeppy wait I'm sorry," I grabbed his wrist to stop him. 

Zak Pov

Blood and pedals were flooding my mouth as Bad held on to me. I was trying to swallow it back down but it was hard. "Maybe we should just head back home," He continued. I couldn't handle the pain and grabbed my arm back from his grip and sped walked to get out the door. "Sure Bad,whatever I just need to get some air first." "I'll go with you!" He whinnied "No! I want to be alone I'll call for you when I'm ready for us to go. Stay." I told him as I went down the ladder.

Once my feet hit the ground I ran covering my mouth with my sleeve letting out soft coughs and once I was out of his sight I removed my hand and the blood, pedals, and thorns poured out of my mouth as if I was a faucet. I coughed so hard I thought my lungs came out. I couldn't stop coughing, my eyes teared from the thorns piercing my insides and the lack of air from the buds blocking my throat. 'Help. Please. How is this fair?' I was only been one day with him and I don't even know how I'm going to get past even a couple of days. I throw up again leaving my throat burning from cuts and acid. I squeeze my eyes shut forcing some tears to roll down as I was regaining oxygen. I collapsed on the ground exhausted and in pain. My whole body was heavy and my vision a little fuzzy. I forced myself to stay away though every part of me said to fall asleep. I shakingly lift my body onto my feet staggering to nearest tree. I have to get back but I can't go like this Bad would definently freak out. My legs shook as I tried to lean my weight on the tree. It took a second but I soon gain some streangth. I think it was enough to get me home at least.

Darryl Pov

'H-he ran..I really messed up didn't I. Oh my goodness he must hate me.' I feel my face heat up as tears flow down my face. "Geppy.." I squeaked out. "I'm so stupid! I should have just stopped. What if he doesn't want to be around me anymore?" Just the thought alone made me want to crawl in a hole and die. More tears came as more thoughts rolled in. 'He must be so mad at me' I couldn't stand the thought of Skeppy being mad at me. I just wanted him to come back but no matter how hard I stared at the door with hope he didn't come through them. I sat on the floor like a patetic puppy waiting for his owner to come back, crying.

~time skip~

15 minutes have passed already and Skeppy still hasn't called me. I had stopped crying but the thought that he could have went home with out me gave me anxiety. Like on cue I hear someone call my name. "BAD!!BAD! LETS GO I WANT TO GO HOME!" The voice sounded horrible but I new it was Skeppys'. A small smile formed on my face as I new he didn't leave me. I wipe my face with my hoodies sleeve and praying that it doesn't look like I was crying and went down to meet Skeppy.

________________________________________________________________________________

sorry 4 the late update and short chapter my life has been all over the place and im trying to figure everything out. thx u so much for the love and i'll try my best to post more and longer chapters :D <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 608 21
COMPLETED After Zak is finds out his boyfriend was cheating on him, he is heartbroken. He meets Darryl who offers to pretend to date Zak in order to...
4.8K 114 22
Zak's life is pretty ok. He goes to a good school, lives with his dad, and goes to see his mom and sister on the weekends and half of breaks. But the...
41.7K 1.3K 15
This story takes place in June 2022. Skeppy and Badboyhalo finally meet up for Vidcon. Seeing each other in person, both start to realize they have s...