Anything for you, Link

By unoviann

A fluffy fan fic of Sidon x Link, a ship from the game Breath of The Wild. (A legend of Zelda game). No smut... More

An Exhausted Adventurer
Body heat
A World Beneath the Surface
Trouble
How Time Flies
A True Hero
Sunset
I Miss You
The Princess and the Meeting
[RB] An Exhausted Adventurer

Announcement!

669 14 1
By unoviann

Hello, everyone! It's definitely been a while since my last update. However, I am interested in continuing this story again! Not only that; but I am wanting to re-boot it since my writing has improved over the years. There are a few things I would like to change about this fan fiction as well. I'm happy to be back and I would love to remake this story as well as add on new content!

So, I will just update what I have off of here as the re-boot. Re-written chapters will have an [RB] indicator in the beginning to label that they are previous chapters that have been re-written. Ex: [RB] The Exhausted Adventurer. I hope you will all enjoy this newly updated work, and I will be happy to create new chapters in the future as well! :)

-Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 743 32
After the demise of Calamity Ganon, Link and Zelda were finally free to fall in love and get married. All of a sudden, new evil merges and starts tak...
1.1M 24K 100
Link is the star athlete of Hyrule University and Zelda an exceptional scholar. They should be focusing on school and sports, but they keep getting d...
64.3K 1.4K 15
A sequel to my story, Before the Calamity. After the fight with Ganon, Link and Zelda are reunited. However, things are not as perfect as they sho...
6.5K 92 14
This story depicts Link and Zelda's struggles to maintain a balance in their lives, with which they can fulfill their responsibilities and also enjoy...