THE PUSSY FAIRY

By RayBud7

Imagine having a life full of problems that seems like they won't go away then boom... you smoke a certain st... More

THE PUSSY FAIRY

725 3 0
By RayBud7

THE PU$$Y FAIRY (SHORT STORY) 😋

"So you saying you can't get your daughter a box of pampers Aaron ? Really ? You taking pics on Facebook with all this money and stay in every pool party but you can't do for your baby?" Kiera said while holding the phone rubbing her head. "Don't worry bout what I'm doing. I just gave you 50 dollars last month . Make it last .Well... Unless you tryna let me come over there tonight. I can maybe bring some pampers and what ever else you want." Aaron said on the phone. Kiera shook her head and began to cry. "So to get you to be a daddy and buy your daughter some pampers I have to let you come put that little ass drug disease infested thing in me? I'm coo don't worry ..." Before she can finish Aaron finished her sentence. "You will figure it out ! Right ! So why you keep calling me knowing this shit?? You got it . Fuck off my line Keke!" The man hung up. Kiera continued to cry as she looked at her account to see she had twenty dollars until Friday. It's Wednesday. "God if you only knew the stress...I need you right away. Whew cause these niggas.." Kiera said . She took out her half smoked blunt and lit it. She slowly dosed off. She felt hands rubbing down her thighs. She wanted to look down but her body couldn't move. The hands slowly took off her grey leggings as lips began to kiss down her thighs following the pants as they slowly came off. The lips began to slowly kiss her feet while rubbing them with just the right amount of pressure. "Oh ...my ...god ... yaaasss..." Kiera said as she gripped the sheets. "Relax. The Pussy Fairy is here. I got you." A deep voice said. She looked down to see the face became clear. A dark skin man with a bald head began kissing up her thigh. He aggressively pushed her legs back to her head as he slid his tongue inside of her. He gripped her ass tightly while her legs rested on his back. "Watch this ..." The man said while smiling. She heard a vibrating sound as his tongue slid back and forth across her clit . "What the ...Damn ! Fuck ! Shit !" Kiera screamed . "Let me take that stress away...I got you. Leave it with me." The man said while moving his tongue faster across her clit while sucking. Faster... Faster... It's like his tongue knew exactly where to go. Kiera's body felt a chill then a rush as she squirted uncontrollably. "Yes give me all of it..." the man said while catching it all in his mouth. Kiera laid there motionless. "I got you. Relax. When ever you need me just call on me I got you." The man said as he kissed the inside of her thigh and walked away. Kiera woke up and looked around. Her leggings are on the floor. Her bed was wet. She looked to the left by the window. There was a box of diapers and 100 dollars on the dresser.  "What ... the ... fuck..." Kiera said as she laid down staring at the ceiling. Her phone rung with a text from Aaron. "I'm drunk as fuck I'm tryna slide your way . Aye You still need diapers KeKe?"

THE PU$$Y FAIRY (SHORT STORY PART II)

"Girl it just seem like it's never ending ... my job trippin I feel like I'm living check to check . Had a interview I hope it went well but I don't know . Can't get no time to myself cause my kids always need me for something. Can't go get a drink or hang out like I see other bitches doing cause I don't have a sitter and my bd ain't no help at all ... This covid shit got me wanting to start an OnlyFans page ... strip .. scam something. I jus need to relax and get away for a minute... You feel me Shawna?"  Sierra said while rolling up her blunt. The phone was silent. "Damn CJ sit yo ass down damn ! Every time I get on the phone y'all ass start tripping ! Okay yea girl I'm sorry all that going on for you but  let me tend to these boys they kill me I can't get no time ! I'll call you later." Shawna hung up. "Can't vent to nobody . Everyone got they own shit and I understand. Ima smoke this weed Kiera  gave me. She say the stuff will help ... we will see. Crazy talking to my self . I'm the only one who will listen. Whew ... God if you only knew how bad I need to relax." Sierra said while laying in her bed. She got up to lock her bedroom door while the kids ran around yelling and screaming. "Peace..." Sierra said while lighting the blunt. She hit it three times then slowly dozed off to sleep. Strong hands began to rub her feet and kiss her leg. She tried to look down to see who it was but the face was distorted. "You talk ... I'll rub lick kiss and listen to every word. I got you." The man said while slowly kissing up her left thigh. "If this is a dream these damn kids better leave me alone or everybody getting they ass beat!" Sierra said. Her clit became warm as his whole mouth covered it like a warm blanket and began moving his tongue passionately in a circle. He moved his tongue all the way down to her love entrance then back up to her clit. Down ... and up. Hekissed both sides of her kitty while sliding two fingers inside her with a vibrating ring on them. Her body arched as her toes curled. "Talk..." The man said. Sierra tried to catch her breath. "I...I..I... I ... shit boy ..." Sierra said. He flipped her over to her stomach and lifted her on all fours. "Oh... my... damn..." Sierra said as the man began to suck and slurp on her kitty from the back while gripping her feet . He laid on his back and slid under her. "Have a seat ... finish telling me what's bothering you." The man said while gripping her ass to pull her clit towards his mouth. His tongue moved smoothly across her clit and began to pick up speed. Sierra gripped his head as she began to ride his face slowly trying not to squirt too soon. "Damn who nigga is you cause fuck that me and her gotta fight ..." Sierra said while biting her lip. Faster....Faster...Faster... his tongue started to slide across her clit while gripping her ass tighter. " I'm fina ... oh .. my... god ...." Sierra screamed as she came in the man's mouth . She looked down to see his face and beard soaked. He smiled. "Told you I would listen . I got you. Don't stress. All you need is coming... just like you did." The man said as he got up and walked away. Sierra woke up in shock. "I really came... that wasn't no ...where she get that weed from ..." Sierra looked over at her phone it was a message. "Hello . I'm Joe Williams. We would like to offer you an office position with our company. Starting pay is 55,000 dollars a year plus benefits... please call..." Sierra continued to read the message as tears rolled down her face.

THE PU$$Y FAIRY (SHORT STORY PART III) 😚

Terrell continued short stroking Nitra from the back. "I be killing yo shit . Swear if I had another perk from bro I'd really be killing you. Yea...Take this dick." Terrell's huge stomach continued slapping her butt with every stroke. Sex was horrible. The same thing every time. He eat. Shower. Smoke . Then be like "bend yo sexy light skin ass over. I'm fina give you that work this time on my mama" 😒. She wanted more. Begged for more. He could never deliver . Except that one time he was off two pills and some powder . She was sick of drug dick. Her mind wondered off while he continued short stroking. "God if I didn't love this man and our kid I swear I would leave him or cheat . This is trash. My fingers are bigger than his whole..." Before she could finish she felt something bigger inside her. This wasn't little Terrell. She turned around and seen a man's distorted face and beard. "What the ..." Nitra said with confusion. She wanted to tell him to stop but her body told her to shut up and don't ruin it for us. The man pushed her flat to her stomach and began kissing her upper back as he slid his love stick back inside her slowly. Her eyes got wide. He lifted his self up and began rubbing her lower back as he continued stroking her deep. "I got you... your body needs this before you make a mistake. Let me please you . Follow me." The man said while licking slowly up the middle of her back repeatedly . "Got damn boy...!"  Nitra screamed while gripping the sheets. He turned Nitra on her side and held her leg up by her foot. He kissed it slowly while sliding his love stick back in side her. She put her arm out to stop him from going deeper. "Uh uh nope... you gone take all this. I said follow me." The man said as he continued stroking Nitra. He gripped her ass cheek while going deeper inside her . Her toes curled. "Oh ..my ... god..I don't even think I can cum again.." Nitra said. The man took his love stick out and looked her in the eyes. "I know your body. I listen. Yes. You can. Follow me." The man said as he pushed her legs back to her head. He began eating her ass passionately while gripping it. He then slid his tongue up to her kitty. "Watch this ..." The man said while smiling. He began to suck, slurp , and lick on her clit all in one motion continuously. He began moving faster ... and faster ...as she screamed. "I'm cumming daddy I'm cumming! I love you ! I wana cry ! Shit !" The man sat up . "Take what I showed you and show your man what you like. Tell him to follow you. Teach him. He loves you . Don't lost 80 over 20 worth of cheating out here. He can be fixed. But if not ... you know where to find me ." The man kissed her and walked away. She came back to reality. "Killed yo shit! Daddy ? Yea I'm daddy ! And I love you too Nitra. I know you probably need to rest after all that huh ... ha haaaa!" Terrell said smiling as he smacked her ass. Nitra smiled. "Yea you right babe. Can you hand me that half smoked blunt . I need to smoke some more of this . You wana go again."

THE PU$$Y FAIRY (PART IV) 👯‍♀‍

"Girl where the hell you get that weed from Pornhub? Cause bitch I don't know how to explain it ... some ... naw you gone think I'm crazy. But just know Terrell lil dick was amazing but it wasn't him . Girl I was up cooking him a three course meal . Washing all his clothes . Doing dishes . But ... it was whole other nigga face I was seeing the whole time...He was ... amazing... it's like he knew where to touch and lick ... and girl roll up." Nitra said while smacking her legs sitting on the couch. Kiera laughed and went to the kitchen. "The Pussy Fairy... that fine ass dark skin nigga wit .." Nitra finished the sentence with her. "The best head I've ever had in my life. Yes bitch. And how you liking that job? Sierra got one too right? Bossn up." Nitra stood up and went to the kitchen with Kiera. "Nene I love it ! For real ! It's so good . Perfect hours . Bonuses. Im so grateful . Yes she did actually and she loves it. Matter fact ... I think we should roll up. Our kids gone. We free. Fuck it I'm rolling up. Pour us some wine." Kiera said as she pulled a jar from the upper cabinet above the stove. Nitra poured the wine as Kiera finishing up her blunt. "Mmm mm mm yes . Let's sit on the couch and smoke ." Kiera and Nitra sit on the couch as Nitra lights the blunt. Nitra hits it hard three times and passed it to Kiera. "You hit it hard as hell bitch hahaha thirsty ass haha daaaamn !" Kiera said laughing. She hit the blunt just as hard and laid back. As time went by they both passed out. Kiera looked up to see a man standing there naked in front of her . He wasn't as distorted as he was before. "I see you couldn't get enough ... and you brought a friend. I can handle that order. Now... take every thing ...off...everything ." The man said smiling. Nitra and Kierra quickly stripped and threw their clothes on the floor. He grabbed his love stick and put it in Nitra's face. Nitra began sucking and kissing it slowly while sitting on the couch. "That's it...Now You.. Come here." The man said while pointing to Kiera. He began passionately kissing her while gripping Nitra's head. He grabbed them both by the hand. He pushed Kierra to the wall face first. "Bend over and Don't move." He then turned around and lifted Nitra in the air onto his shoulders walking her to the wall while kissing her stomach. "Damn boy..." Nitra said while holding on to his head. He laid her against the wall and began sucking on her clit passionately. He then slid his love stick inside of Kiera slowly. While stroking her deeply and slowly he continued sucking on Nitra's clit. She began to grind her waist on his face while moaning and gripping his head. Her legs started shaking. Down below he began speeding up his strokes on Kierra. Every stroke hitting her spot. Just when she thought he could go no deeper he did. He began smacking Kiera on her ass . She screamed and tried reaching back to stop him from going deeper. "You gone take this . Nitra tell her what to do baby ..." The man said as he began to suck and lick faster on Nitra's clit. "FOLLOW HIM BITCH FOLLOW HIM ! DAMN OH MY GOD ! DONT STOP!!!" Nitra screamed! The man held Kiera's hands behind her back as he began stroking her deeper ... and deeper ... faster ... faster ... "IM CUMMING ! DADDY IM CUMMING! " Nitra and Kiera said in unison. Their body's fell weak . Nitra caught a Charlie horse in her feet from curling them so hard.

The man didn't stop. He swallowed all Nitra's juices as Kierra squirted down her leg and on the floor. "Now... switch..." The man said. "Kiera?!? Aye !?! Keke! Nitra ?!!! Wake y'all high ass up ! I'm back cmon Nitra let's go home I see you ready . What kinda dream you was having ... you soaked. I be tearing that ass up... cmon wit ya fine ass.." Terrell said. Nitra looked at Kiera. "Bitch... did you .. never mind ..ima call you when I get home ..." Nitra said while standing up. " yea ... I'm fina smoke again ... so give me about a hour..." Kiera said smiling. "Greedy bitch wait for me . He can handle both... I mean you know I gotta go. I'll be back tomorrow. SAVE ME SOME!" Nitra said laughing but with a serious tone.

THE PU$$Y FAIRY (SHORT STORY PART V)🤪

Sierra sat in the living room tired from that new job she started. She ended up calling Joe back and started the job today. 55,000 a year she didn't care what she had to do to get that job she was going to do it. Kiera started a new job as well so she planned on going to her house later to celebrate. But she was so tired. That may be a tomorrow trip . She had two girls ages 5 and 7. All she can hear while watching tv was "mama !! Aye mama ?! Can we play hide and go seek ?? Mama !!?! Do you know that there's a bird that can't fly ?? Aye ... mama ?!? Watch this..." Sierra pulled out her blunt . "Can y'all go in y'all room and play please ...?" She said calmly. The girls walked to their room while still asking their mom questions 😒. She sat on the couch and hit the blunt . Minutes later she passed out . She opened her eyes to see exactly who's she been waiting for all day. The Pu$$y Fairy. She reached out and touched his chest which was covered in tattoos. She loved the crown on his left peck. "I washed the dishes. Put the food up . Cleaned the kitchen. The kids are sleep . There's a movie playing for them. I ran you a bath. A woman doesn't always need dick . Ima eat your pussy till you can't cum no more then ima rub your back . Take a bath and you rest. What kinda man would I be if I couldn't..." The man rubbed down the middle of her chest down to her pussy and looked her in the eyes. "Please Every part of your body and your mind. How you want it ... from the front or the back ..." He said. Her body started to shake lightly. She was speechless. The man turned her over. Her knees were on the edge of the couch as the man got underneath her. He used his arms as a rest for her back. She leaned back and started to slowly grind her kitty on his face . "I've never done it like this before..." Sierra said. The man shoved his face into her clit . Slurping... sucking ... slowly licking in a circular motion. His head shook back and forth like a pittbull attacking a piece of meat as he slurped and sucked faster on her clit. His tongue slid down to her love entrance and back up to her clit. He stopped and started slowly kissing her stomach and every part around her kitty. "You ready to cum ..." The man said smiling and biting his lip. She shook her head yes as he got up and left her on all fours. She grabbed on to the back of the couch as he slid his tongue in her kitty from the back . In ... and out .... in ... and out . The. With two fingers he began rubbing on her clit quickly. "Oh ... fuck .. fuck baby fuck ..." Sierra said while gripping the couch harder. He turned the vibrating ring on that was attached to his fingers and started sucking and slurping on her hole. She lost it. Her body began to shake uncontrollably and her right foot caught a Charlie horse. "Right there ... right there ... right ....oooooo fuck !!!!" Sierra reached a climax she'd never felt before. It was even better than the first time. "Kiss me ... tell me what I taste like ..." the man said while biting his lip. She kissed him passionately. "Baby you taste like me...I like it. You freaky as fuck..." Sierra said while laying on her back. The man began rubbing her shoulders while kissing down the middle of her back down to her ass.. Her body went weak as rubbed down her back and continued kissing her. She felt so relaxed. She didn't know how he did it every time but she never wanted it to end. "Shit I don't ever need a nigga now ... fuck for ... I got you .." Sierra said.

THE PU$$Y FAIRY (SHORT STORY PART VI)😳

Nitra sat in the living room watching a movie and texting Kierra. Terrell is still riding his high horse. "Aye babe I'm fina get outta here . Aye . You better have that food ready when I get home . I want tacos like Jody got in Baby Boy. Except I'm a big nigga I need like double what she made him.  Ima be home bout 7 so my shit need to be ready by then." Terrell said as he grabbed his lil stick below. "Then ima drop this 9inches in you. I might . Ha ha ! Yea . Love you Nitra." Terrell walked out the door and left Nitra shaking her head on the couch. "I know the man told me to teach him but maaaan him and this lil ass dick are going way too far. I better have the what with the what ? Lil dick ass boy you better make some noodles and a hot dog like the kids do. Tacos ? Whew yea aight." Nitra said while laughing. She pulled out her blunt and went to the bathroom to take a shower. She lit the blunt and started smoking. She got in the shower and let the hot water hit her back. Then out of no where the water stopped touching her. She felt a warm body. She knew who that was. The man who's been taking her soul. "Yaaaasss daddy ! I been waiting on you.." Sierra said while poking her ass out holding on to the bar in the shower. "Aw yea ?!? How you know I was coming back so soon ?? My nigga didn't have no perks so I just came back in. Daddy huh ?? Yeeeeaaa toot toot that ass up for daddy !" Terrell said while sliding his little piece inside her. Nitra was confused. "Huh ... wait ... yea hey baby of-course I knew it was you . Play along." Then she heard a voice. "Teach him what I taught you baby. Teach him. Take the lead." Nitra turned around and looked Terrell in the eyes. "Ima show you something. Follow me." Nitra said. She got on her knees and started sucking his stick. "Here... hit this blunt.." she said. He reached out the shower and grabbed the blunt. He took a few pulls and sat it back down. She felt his dick get harder In her mouth . Bigger. "Mmm Damn okay !" Nitra said while taking his dick out of her mouth. Terrell picked her up and put her against the wall aggressively. He slid his dick inside her and began stroking her while kissing on her neck. She was stuck . She didn't know what to think or say. It was good ... really good. With every stroke she felt his dick get bigger and deeper. He sat her down and put her hands on the bars. He grabbed a fist full of her and slid his dick inside her with no hands. With his free hand he grabbed her waist and began stroking her deeply , slowly , and with aggression. He smacked her on the ass while going deeper and faster with his strokes. No words. "Ooouuu eat it baby eat it daddy I want you to eat it !!" Nitra yelled. Terrell picked her up and put her over his shoulder to carry her to the bed room. He threw her on the bed and grabbed her leg to pull her towards him. "Ooouuu shit boy !" Nitra yelled. Terrell kisses her feet and began sucking her toes. He kissed up her leg to her thigh and stopped at her kitty. He swallowed her kitty whole. His tongue slid in and out of her kitty while he slurped as much of her as he could. He slid his tongue up to her clit and spread his tongue across it slowly. With the tip of his tongue he began sliding it across her clit picking up speed with every lick. Faster... faster... his tongue attacked her clit. He began to moan as he pulled her body closer to him . "Oooooouuu I'm cuuuuuummmin !!!!" She yelled while gripping the sheets and arching her back. He turned her over and slid his dick inside her while she was on her stomach. He rubbed her lower back as he stroked her gently and aggressively. "Ooohhh my gaaawwwd Terrell" Nitra said. He smacked her ass and continued stroking her. He jumped up and turned her around. He jacked his dick off and came on her chest and face. She stuck her tongue out and licked what was around her mouth . She was amazed. The Pu$$y Fairy was right. He learned. He learned well too . "Damn ... felt like I was somebody else or something. You felt good as hell I wanted to talk but I couldn't. Shit ..." Terrell said. Nitra smiled and walked to the bathroom to shower and clean up. Terrell went to her phone. "I wonder where the fuck she learn all this freak ass shit from ... she doing something I know it ...it gotta be a nigga."

THE PU$$Y FAIRY (SHORT STORY PART VII) 👯‍♀‍😜

Kierra sat on her bed watching old Zane episodes on her HBO app. The Pussy Fairy got her mind reverting back to the old days when she used to watch Zane to get off. She had just got out the shower and was putting on her lotion she just got from Victoria Secret. Sierra texted her about a hour ago and said she was on the way over to celebrate. Kierra was getting her body ready because she has always wanted to taste Sierra. Even though they are friends she'd watch Sierra get dressed and try on clothes before the club and always wondered if she was a creamer or a squirter. Between her and the Fairy she planned on finding out. Sierra finally arrived wearing a purple sun dress and some heels. Sierra pretty much wore heels with every thing. But one thing Kierra knew about her friend was she stayed waxed and never wore underwear. Especially in the summer time. "Hey girl ! Listen I tried that weed you gave me and listen ... some nigga came outta no where and literally took my soul and swallowed it. I don't know if it was the weed or what but it felt real to the point I woke up soaked. I can tell I came a lot. My body was weak. Sheesh gotta bitch wondering if you got some more haha naw but for real ... you got some??" Sierra said while putting her purse down. Kierra laughed and started walking towards her bedroom. "Yes it's some already rolled back here in the room . Cmon silly. Oh and I like your nail and toe color . I need to get mine done immediately haha!" Kierra said while shutting her bedroom door behind them. Kierra and Sierra sat on the bed and Kierra lit the blunt. She hit it three times then passed it to Sierra who did the same thing.  Naturally they passed out. Right on time The Pussy fairy appeared wearing nothing but a smile. Sierra bit her lip and slid her heels off. Kierra took off her leggings and shirt. "This will be fun ... one of y'all always wanted to taste the other ... I wonder who will say it..." The man said. Sierra looked at Kierra and kissed her on the lips. She slowly kissed her neck... then her chest.. she kissed her left nipple and started sucking it slowly while rubbing Kierra's right breast. She got up and got between Kierra's legs and placed her tongue gently on her clit. "That wasn't who I was talking about but ...I'll take it." The man said laughing. While Sierra got lost between Kierra's legs sucking the soul from her clit. The man picked up Kierra's leg and started sucking her toes while slowly sliding his dick inside of sierra from the back. He turned on the vibrating ring and started slowly stroking her .... in .. and out ... in ... and out... With every stroke Sierra pulled Kierra's pussy closer to her. "Damn Sierra ! Your tongue is ... ooooo God.." Kierra said while rubbing her fingers through Sierras hair. "Get up ...Kierra turn over on your back ... Sierra get on top of her...yea... just like that ... follow me." The man said as he slid his dick inside of Kierra. While stroking her he smacked Sierra on the ass. "Lift up... yea... right there ... now rub your back while i take care of you ..." The man slid his tongue inside of Sierra while continuing to stroke Kierra passionately. He grabbed Sierras ass and slid his face inside her pussy. She began to leak down her leg onto Kierra's back. Kierra felt it and it made her pussy wetter. The man began stroking Kierra faster ... faster ... and faster while sliding his tongue down to Sierra's clit. Sierra began to scream as she started kissing and licking on Kierra's neck. "I'm cuummin daddy oooouuu I'm cuummmin !! " Kierra yelled. Kierra was motionless. He took his dick out and slid it inside of Sierra. She didn't expect it as her eyes grew wide. He grabbed her and started stroking her hitting her g spot with every stroke. "Oh ... my God ...Damn boy..." Sierra said. By this time Kierra turned around and began sucking Sierra's breast. "Cum baby.." Kierra said. "Ooouuuu shiiiitt yes yes yes yes right there don't stop oooooouuu shit I'm cuummin yaaaaassss!!" Sierra laid on Kierra trying to catch her breath. "Mm let me know when y'all ready for more... I think Nitra might be calling for me... y'all definitely have something to talk about." The man said as he walked away. Kierra and Sierra began to kiss then they woke up ...

THE PU$$Y FAIRY (SHORT STORY PART VIII) 😜🍆🍆🍑💦

Brittany sits at her computer takings calls and trying to think what to cook for dinner. Sadly when she drops her son off at daycare this is the only alone time she has. She realized after paying daycare for the week she only had 250 dollars left . A struggle she knew all too well . Her rent was 3 days late already. The final amount due was 1350. She had to have it by tomorrow morning. She asked her boyfriend but he didn't have it either. He wasn't working but stayed driving her car all day . He told he he was out "bussin moves". Kierra always told her that he was out there buying drugs and selling money. Brittany would always laugh it off but it was starting to hit home. Kierra told her to try this weed out and relax. "Girl listen , before you smoke this ... you need to first be alone... and do not wear panties... they'll only be in the way ..." That's what Kiera told her as she gave her a pre rolled blunt. Brittany wasn't a weed smoker so she had no idea how to roll a blunt. But the way she was stressing she was willing to try just about anything. "No panties .... okay Key... ima do it. Fuck it .. I need to relax... I'm so fuckin stressed out." Brittany said to her self while  sliding her panties down from under her dress as she sat at the computer desk. She lit the blunt and hit it twice. "Damn ... this shit taste like candy ... I feel good as hell ... mmm ..." Brittany said as she started caressing her breast. She took another hit and slowly passed out. From under the computer desk she felt lips kissing on her legs . The lips went to her feet and started slowly suck her toes while rubbing her feet slowly. "Ooooo yes nobody ever rubs my feet ..." Brittany said as she leaned back in the chair. While sucking her toes he slid his finger up to her clit and began rubbing in a circle. He started moving his fingers faster ... faster ... and faster ... as she moved up in her chair holding on to the arms of the chair. He locked up her leg to her pussy and slid his tongue inside of her. "Go to your play list. Turn on Tank... a song called Dirty. I'm not supposed to like that song but In my line of work ... and something tells me you never heard that song . I want to taste you while that song plays. Close your eyes . Listen to every word . Follow me." The man said as he gripped her ass and slid his tongue back inside of her . The song began to play. " kiss me I know I taste like you ... I'm the nastiest nigga that you ever seen yeeeaaa" the lyrics played in her head as The Fairy continued to devour her Pussy. He slid a vibrating ring on two fingers and put them inside of her. She screamed as her toes curled. He smiled as he began to suck on her clit slowly while moving his tongue in a circle. He began to lick up and down from her clit to her love entrance. He slurped as she started to get wetter. "You taste amazing Brittany... stop stressing so much . You need a me in your life ... a solid black man. You don't need another son... like you got... no job no goals ... get a real man .. who can suck the life out your pussy .. rub your feet .. cook for you .. fuck you .. and play r&b while he eases all the stress from your mind and body... FOLLOW ME..." The fairy said as he picked her up and put her against the wall . Her head set fell to her neck as he lifted her in the air and slid his dick inside of her. "Watch this ..." The fairy said as he pinned his hands to the wall to hold her legs up. He started stroking her gently as juices fell from her pussy down her leg. "Do you mind if I bring a friend ..." the man said as another pair of lips appeared kissing on her neck . The fairy picked her up and held her while slowly stroking her. The other man pulled her hair from the back while sliding his dick inside her 🍑 slowly. " OH ... SHITT!!! DAAAAAMMMN WHAT THE FUCK WHERE SHE GET THIS WEED FROM ?!? " Brittany screamed as the men ravaged her body. "Hold her up .." the fairy said as he slid down and sucked on her Clit while the other man continued to slowly stroke her from the back. He started stoking faster ... and faster... and faster... as the fairy sucked on her clit while sliding his fingers inside of her... in and out ... in... and out ... she screamed and grabbed the Fairy's head as she came all over his mouth. Her body fell weak as he let her down gently. The other man walked away. "Whatever your heart desires is yours ... don't lose faith ... you doing good. Ima be here to please that pussy... every time. Do not stress. He's listening.. " The fairy said as he kissed her on the lips. "You are so beautiful Brittany... beautiful..." The fairy said as he went down to continue sucking on her clit . "Brit ? Aye damn Brit ! What the fuck ?!  You all wet and shit ! Tank make you wet like this ?!? You ain't never ... aye your tank low I need some gas money ... I gotta bust another move.. and aye where this money come from... it's like 1500 dollars right here... what the fuck ... where you get this from .. we get another stimulus check !!? I need mine ASAP then..." Her boyfriend said holding her keys. As much as she wanted to cuss him out she just smiled. "A real man gave it to me ... Im fina drop yo ass off to your mama ... she can suck your lil ass dick and feed you . I'm done. Get that bag of clothes and your Xbox so we can go ... I'm done. Period Pooh." Brittany said while sliding on her shoes.

THE PU$$Y FAIRY (SHORT STORY PART VIIII)🤬😡

Crave a song by Total plays on the speaker in the bedroom as Terrell walks in the house. He walks down the hallway to see her panties on the floor . Few steps further her dress . Then her bra. Terrell pulled out his gun . "I fucking knew it ... ima shoot me a mutha fucka today... dirty lil bitch..." Terrell said to himself as he moved slowly towards the door. He got to the bedroom door and opened it expecting to shoot the first dick he saw swinging towards Nitra. He stood in shock watching Nitra's legs in the air while she gripped the sheets. Her toes began to curl as she arched her back . "Ooooo yeeeessss daddy I'm cuuummminnn yaaaaaaassss!" Nitra screamed as her legs flopped on the bed. She continued to sleep like nothing happened. "What the... yea she definitely fucking some one else ... for sure ... it's probably who she getting that weed from ... ima holla at bro I'm sure he'll know who it is. Probably some Taye Diggs looking ass nigga. I checked 5 times already but Let me check that phone again..." Terrell walked quietly towards the night stand where her phone laid unlocked. He looked at the group messages between Kierra, Sierra , Brittany, and Nitra. "See ... yea she definitely on one ... I see Kierra thot ass put her on this mess. All cause her baby daddy damn near gay and a crack head she wana try and turn my girl. Where that weed at ..." Terrell looked in the drawer and found a bag of weed. "Yea fuck that. Aint no more weed. The way I been smashing her she shouldn't need nothing else. Fuck outta here. I'm dumping this shit." Terrell dumped the weed in the toilet and flushed it. "Cheating ass bitch..." Terrell said as he walked back down the hallway to the front door. He picked up his phone. "Aye what's good bro bro. Aye you know Keke right ? Light skin fat ass ... Tattoo of some flowers going down her thigh? ... bro the one that got pregnant by G Ball. Yea aye you know who be selling her weed ? I need to holla at em. Cause he need to quit ..." Terrell nodded his head. "Yup yup exactly my nigga. You said his name is what ? What type of gay ass name is that ? Fairo? That's the nigga real name? Nitra gone cheat wit a nigga name Fairo? Crazy ... Fairo. Tell that nigga don't sell Keke or my Girl nothing else. Don't even talk to em or answer when they call . Or ima come see em myself. Onna hood. Swear bro on my mama I'll beat her ass and his." Terrell nodded and grinned. "Aigh bet bro ... yea I'll be over that ima need my usual two percolators and a ball.  I'm on my way dawg." Terrell walked out the door dancing and locked it. Nitra woke up when she heard the door thinking it was Terrell finally showing up. "Mmm Damn ... bae ? Bae that you ?" Nitra said as she reached for the blunt she left on the night stand. It was gone. "What ... I know I didn't smoke all that." Nitra said as she looked on the floor in a panic. "Uh uh nope ! My shit better pop up ." She looked in the drawer of the night stand and saw her sack was gone. Something was up. " Aw ... aww... aaww ok ok so my shit gone ?!? I need ... I need to find my weed ... ain't no way I'm fina be with out the Pussy Fairy . Let me hit up Kierra." Nitra texted the group chat asking if any one had some more weed. Her leg began to shake as nervousness sat over her body. Her pussy was outraged and disappointed. She had to find more as soon as possible. Brittany texted back. "Nope ... I got half a blunt." Then Sierra texted back. "I'm over here with Kierra smoking now. She said she got a blunt left that's all. I have nothing. We fina smoke if you wana come over . Kierra said come on. You too Brittany. It will be fun. Kierra said let's smoke and she will call her guy for more." Nitra smiled and looked at the ceiling. "God I knew you wouldn't forsake us. I mean me. Ok us cause my pussy was gonna hate me forever. Let me get dressed and go over Kierra's immediately cause ... nope uh uh." Nitra ran to the bath room and turned on the shower.

PART X THE PUSSY FAIRY

Kierra and Sierra sat on the couch kissing each other. Kierra rubbed her fingers down Sierra chest down to her pussy and bit Sierra's lip. It was freezing cold. Kierra knew why. She began to kiss Sierra's neck as she slid her fingers up Sierra's short red dress. Sierra began to rub Kierra's back as Kierra slid down on one knee to go under her dress head first. A knock at the door stopped Kierra as she began to kiss up Sierras thigh. "Damn ... you got lucky girl ... I think that's them. Brittany had to pick up Nitra." Kiera said as she got up to get the door. Nitra walked in followed by a smiling Brittany. "Girl what yo ass smiling about? He got yo ass before you came huh?" Sierra said while crossing her legs trying to look like she wasn't about to get her pussy ate before they came. Brittany laughed. "Yes ! He ate my soul . Literally. Girl I turned into a demon and told my bum ass dude to get out. Had nerve to come back and try to mess up my nut. Asking for gas money and shit. Boooooooyyaaaaah shut the fuck up. Dropped his ass off to his mama. So yup ima definitely need more weed please and thank you.." Brittany said while looking at the red mark on Sierras neck. "Mm hmm let me find out he left a mark on you . The way he sucked on your neck ... I want a hicky on my pussy too just like that. Damn ." Brittany said while laughing and slapping five with Nitra. Kierra looked at Sierra smiling. "Yea his tongue ... it's definitely... woman like." Kierra said while continuing to stare at Sierra. "So yea I think my fat ass dude came home and stole my weed. Shit he need it though cause his dick with out it ... whew... if I could make the face Will smith made at the red table. Just dead ... I wana cry. I mean like how I fall for a nigga with a lil dick who do lots of coke and pills?? Bitch am I drug addict too  ?? I know it was his ass . I bet he won't taste this shit no more..fat stealing ass boy." Nitra said while the girls all laughed. "Well we know who else need to smoke." Sierra said while lighting up the blunt on the table. "Hold on y'all ... Fairo on the way ... my weed man. Now I'm warning y'all before hand ... he fine as hell. I mean fine as hell ... so don't be too thirsty cause he be feeding off that shit and before you know it you'll be ... never mind . Just warning y'all." Kiera said as she stood up to go pour another glass of wine. She turned on some music from her phone that was blue toothed to a speaker. Summer Walker - Nobody Else plays in the background as the girls continue to talk about Fairo. A knock at the door silenced every one as they all looked around at each other. "Well Kierra it's your house girl... gone get the door for us ... I mean your self ... gone girl before he leave ..." Nitra said while fixing her hair and pushing her chest up. Kierra started laughing and went to the door. She opened it to see a tall dark skin man covered in tattoos. His muscles bulging through his white V-neck T-shirt. "Hey ma . You gone stare or you gone let me in? If you let me in you can continue staring . I like it ..." Fairo said as he walked by Kierra. Her eyes never left him as she shut the door and locked it. The girls all smiled  and stared at Fairo fixing them selves. Nitra stood up. " hey I'm ..." Before she could finish Fairo grabbed her hand and shook it gently. "Nitra.. you're Nitra . And you ? You're Brittany. Aaannnd you .. Sierra. Right?" Fairo said smiling. Sierra couldn't close her mouth as she stared at his smile. "Yea... yea ... that's actually right... it's like ..." Before she could finish Fairo walked closer to Brittany. "I already know you...right?" Fairo said staring at Brittany. She was speechless. "Boy cmon in here and give me my weed. You see they leaking all over the place. Haha ! Stop damn hahaha ! I told y'all ass I told y'all ..." Kiera said laughing from the kitchen. "Bitch... close yo mouth damn ...for he put his dick in it." Nitra said smiling. Sierra closed her mouth then rolled her eyes and opened her mouth back up. Brittany laughed and sat back down on the couch. "Girl I feel you haha ! I need to open up too shit ! Sucking my ex boyfriend dick was like whistling ...hahaha! Lil dick ass hahaha 😂!" Brittany said while shaking her head. The girls laughed uncontrollably. "Girl whistle ? Shut the fuck up im dead ! Hahaha" Nitra said while continuing to laugh. In the kitchen Fairo gives Kierra a half pound of Pussy Fairy. "Okay you know you the only one I'm selling this strand to. Cause I fuck wit you hard body. You bad . But you know shorty man sent a message to me through a friend. Haha . Some fat nigga named Terrell or something. Talking bout to stop selling to you and her. Guess he think I'm fucking her. Stupid nigga. So ... as you see I'm here. But you know me Keke..." Fairo rubbed his hands together and smiled. Kierra looked at the weed and laughed. "Man you crazy haha . He did what ? That dude a goofy for real . My bad on her behalf cause ... that's wack. So let me guess . You wanna stay?" Kiera said while looking at the weed then back at him. "You know me. Ofcourse. And you can keep all that weed . Here take your money back. Something is telling me I should stay with you and Sierra ... what you think am I right?" Fairo said while grabbing her butt. Kierra bit her lip. Kierra walked by him and into the living room with the other girls. "So Fairo wants to..." Befoee she could finish they all said "yes bitch ! Yes ! He can !" Kiera shook her head and laughed. "Okay well let's play a game of dare..." Fairo said while sitting on the black sectional couch. The girls smiled and nodded. "Okay who wants to go first ? If you do the dare you have to take 5 shots off of some one else of your Choice." Fairo said while smiling looking at Sierra. Brittany laughed. "Okay I'll go first fuck it. Nitra I dare you to kiss Fairo ... on his dick." Brittany said. Nitra's light skin face turned red. "Damn bitch right to it. You just wanted to see his dick lil nasty. But ... okay fuck it." Nitra said as she stood up. Fairo was sitting between Sierra and Brittany. She walked to him and unzipped his pants. She got down on her knees and stuck her left hand in his pants and removed his dick. The girls all smiled and whispered. "Bitch I knew it was big but damn ... I see why her mouth was open so wide.." Brittany said. Nitra looked up at him then began kissing his dick slowly starting from the top. She licked her way down to his balls and began sucking them gently while stroking his dick. She moaned as she kissed her way back up to the head of his dick. She put the whole dick in her mouth and gagged while spit slid down his dick. She began sucking it while stroking it slowly. "Okay bitch damn okay we know you the Hoover vacuum of dick sucking but we said kiss not swallow kids damn."  Brittany said while laughing. Nitra got up smiling and wiping her mouth. Sierra gave Nitra a high five. "Damn girl okay I see you." Every one continued talking. "Okay okay ... I'll go next." Nitra said. "Fairo I want you to eat Kierra's pussy from the back while I light this blunt." Fairo smiled. "Oh that's easy." He stood and walked to Kierra. She had on a pair of grey biker shorts and sports bra. He slid her shorts down and threw them across the room. "Something tells me you won't need these any more tonight. Bend over." Fairo said while licking his lips. Kiera bent over the couch with an arch you'd only see from a pro. "Mmm... okay ... now follow me..." Fairo said as he got down and his knees and kissed her ass. Kierra began shake as he kissed down her thigh to her pussy . He slid his tongue inside of her and began slurping the juices as they flowed out of her. He slid his face down to her clit and began sucking it slowly. "Girl ... did he say follow me? Pussy fairy said that to me ..." Nitra said. Sierra looked around. "Okay pass me that blunt. I'm ready." Sierra said while taking off her dress. Sierra hit the blunt three times stood up. By this time Kierra was bent over the couch Riding Fairos face. His dick was rock hard and up for grabs. Sierra sat on his dick slowly. "Oooo shit damn ..." She said while grabbing Kierra's ass for stability. She began to ride his dick slowly while slowly licking Kierra's ass. Nitra played with her clit while hitting the blunt. She passed it to Brittany who was completely naked rubbing a sex toy called the rabbit across her clit. "I see it's a party and I'm invited." The pussy fairy said. He looked over at Sierra who was looking at him biting her lip. The Pussy fairy smiled and walked closer to Brittany. "You keep that right there. Lay that blanket right here on the floor. We can watch them . They can watch us . " The Pussy Fairy said. He laid on his side with his dick hard as a rock.  He pointed to Brittany and waved her to his face. She walked over to him and got on the floor. He lifted his head as she slid her thigh under him. He lifted her other leg in the air and began eating her pussy from the side. "Keep your rabbit on your clit. Follow me." The pussy fairy said as he slid his tongue slowly and deeply inside her walls. She screamed and grabbed his head. "Ooooo shit boy yes yes ! Ooo I missed it..." Brittany said. He stopped. "Nitra come get your dick." The fairy said aggressively. Nitra was naked and walked over to him. "Lay on your back . Legs up . Toes pointed . Slide my dick in. I'll do the rest. Follow me." The fairy said. She wasted no time laying on her back toes in the air as she slid his dick inside her slowly. It felt like her body was being filled up . "'Mmmmm yeeesss that's it..." The fairy said while sucking Brittany's pussy. He began stroking Nitra as she lay on her back playing with her breasts. Brittany leaned over and kissed Nitra. She began rubbing her right nipple and caressing Nitra's breast. "Ooooo damn Brit yes yes 🙌🏾!!" Nitra screamed. Across the room Fairo had Sierra bent over holding the wall while stroking her pussy from the back. Kierra was sitting on his shoulders using the wall for support while he slowly sucking on her clit. She began to grind on his face while he moved his tongue faster across her clit. She squirted down to Sierras back. Sierra was in another world and didn't notice all the juices on her back. He reached down and wiped the juices up with two fingers and tasted it. "Mmmm ... give it to me." He said as he  began moving his tongue faster across her clit. Hands down Kierra believe this was the best head she'd ever had in her life. Fairo reached down and soaked some more juices on his fingers off of Sierras back. "I would let Sierra taste but I'm sure she already know you taste like fruit candy." Sierra began to leak down her thigh on to floor. He began stroking Sierra faster ... and faster ... and deeper while smacking her ass watching the juices roll down her side. "Ooooo yes daddy !!! Yaaaaaasss!" Sierra screamed while shaking.  On the other side of the room Nitra was sitting on Brittany's face in the 69 position. Brittany's feet were planted on The Pussy fairy's chest as he stroked her pussy slowly. He rubbed her rabbit across her clit. Nitra grinded slowly on Brittany's face while creaming every where. Brittany spread Nitra's ass and went deeper in her pussy with her tongue. Nitra began to shake uncontrollably. The Fairy continued stroking Brittany while sucking her toes one by one and rubbing her feet. While squirting on his stomach she moaned with a mouth full of pussy. "Oooo I'm cuuuuummmming !!!!" Brittany yelled while gripping Nitra's ass. "Don't move ... right there..." Nitra whispered while riding Brittany's face . Before she could thing The fairy had his dick in her ass.  " oh ... my.... god... what the... yes ... I've never ... yes that feels so ... good ... damn ... boy.. I'm ... cuuuuuummmmin !!!" Nitra screamed. "Don't take it out keep going I wana cum again ...yes right there Brit suck that right there..." Nitra said. The fairy gripped Nitra's ass and began stroking her faster... and faster ... and faster and she came all over Brittany's face and mouth. Across the room Fairo , Kierra , and Sierra were all naked cuddled on the couch watching the show. Sierra kissed Fairo on the lips then kissed Kierra. "So I take it we together now... cause you just took my whole soul away . Like you damn near on the level of The Pussy fairy.." Sierra said. The pussy fairy laughed and walked away. Fairo smiled. "That's because he is me ... and I am him. I grew and created this strand for you Kierra. For all of you . Every man has three parts to him . I put one inside this weed. The fairy. A pleaser. All of you needed different things. Different ways. The fairy never came with any of you did you notice that ?? Because he's a pleaser. Sex is never for him it's always for the woman. His head ... well my head is so so good because I listen . I can tell you how you want to kissed fucked sucked all of that ... I.E. the term and phrase Follow Me... cause I know where to go .. you just don't know yet. And to answer your question Sierra I've never had a poly relationship. But I've always wanted it. I want both of you. Period." Kiera smiled and kissed him. Sierra grabbed his face and kissed him then kissed Kierra.  "Bitch I knew it when I seen that hicky earlier. Y'all two hoes been finger fucking and carpet munching. Haha ! Well shit I'm happy for y'all . Long as I get more weed and keep doing this type shit from time or time ... I'm good . I know my next man gone have to really work cause the bar is high high ..." Brittany said while looking at Nitra. There was a knock at the door. It was Terrell. "Aye open the door man! Nitra I know yo ass in there ! I used the location on your phone ! That nigga in there !?! Open the door Kierra !" Terrell yelled. "Fairo smiled. "Go head and open it . Fuck he fina do to me."

  THE PUSSY FAIRY (PART 11) 🧲💯❤️

Kierra looks at Fairo noticing the security in his face. He winked at her and kissed Sierra on the lips. Every one in the room looked at Kierra in shock hoping she wasn't going to open the door. Kierra smiled. "Mm well fuck it ." Kiera said while opening the door. Terrell walked in with two men. "Brian?!! What the fuck you doing over here?!? Do you know what broken up means ? I'm done ? That all make sense to you ? Fuck man!" Brittany said while getting up to cover herself with a shirt. "See I told y'all man. They some hoes man. They all over here on some freaky shit. All this good ass dick I give Nitra and she over here eating pussy. We coulda been on some shit like this Nitra..." Terrell said. Kierra took two steps back. "So yo lil fat dusty pig in the Blanket turtle neck dick ass done brought my bd over here ?? Foooorrr whaaaat?? He ain't seen none of his kids in I don't know how long. Ain't that right Sierra?" Kiera said while looking her baby daddy up and down. Sierra stood up and walked next to Kierra. "Yup . Crazy in order for us to get our kids together we gotta bond. We can't depend on you Aaron.  So your kids are all at my moms house. Kierra's too. So why you even here ?? Neither one of us are fucking you . Notice I said fucking you cause you my friend are a bitch! I took care of you like a man ! I fucked you like a man! Strap and all ! I was the reason you was screaming daddy gripping the sheets ! I took your pussy Aaron!! Bitch! You a dead beat baby mama! Bitter bitch! Take care of your kids before you try to pull a pop up with this fat fuck. He can't even give Nitra the dick she want. She been getting stomach from his ass for years! Fat ass! " Sierra said while kissing Kierra on the cheek. " Aw ok soooo ima go back over here cause I thought a nigga who take dick better than he give it said sumn.." Sierra turned her back and walked to the couch. Nitra and Brittany laughed on the couch tryna to hide their faces.

Aaron stepped up behind Sierra with hands out to grab her. "Naw naw you don't wanna do that my nigga. Think about it. Cause if I get up I won't talk to you. I'm not one for violence. But if you touch mine I promise you'll regret it sir. Try me." Fairo said in a calm but firm tone. Aaron froze in his steps and looked at Fairo. " nigga who the fuck is you !?! Mufuckas tryna get shot in here ... swear to god on my mama Bro. I'll burn yo ass ! Kierra and Sierra is my baby mamas ! I do what the ..." Before Aaron could finish Fairo had already got off the couch. Aaron backed up and balled his fists up. " Let me help y'all niggas out. Kiera and Sierra are with me . And if you or any of you niggas got a problem hit me in my mouth about it. Fat guy . Nitra ain't been happy sexually with you in years nigga. The times you did make her scream... it wasn't you her pussy felt . It wasn't you she saw. Daddy wasn't you nigga. Ima say what she wanted to say but a friend of mine talked her .... I mean licked her out of .." Before Fairo could finish Nitra chimed in from the couch. "Licked and fucked too... he fucked me too..like fucked the shit outta me. For real..okay I'm done..go head Fairo." Nitra said while turning her head. Fairo laughed. "Haha Mm follow me huh ? Haha. I like that . Thank you Nitra. Well yea fucked her too. But he got her to stay and try with you. Sex ain't for you. Get money . Stay fresh . Pay for sex. Jack off or something. Cause you can't fuck dawg. And you... Brittany's ex. Little nigga. You just cooked food. You broke . No goals. You don't want shit . You slowed her down. My homie got her head back right. Brittany check your phone what that message say ?" Fairo said while smiling at the men In front of him. Brittany looked puzzled and looked at her phone. "It's from my bank... seven hundred dollars was just deposited into my account... what the ... this is exactly what I was short  to put down on my house ...I was short 700 ... wow. But ... where .." Brittany began to cry as Nitra and Sierra went over to hug her. "You see... none of you niggas are needed. They good. They can do better. And trust me Aaron. Kierra and Sierra are already doing better. And before y'all leave ... Fat Trell you got something you wana tell Nitra ?? Bout one of these niggas with you? No? Well I'll let you do that when you ready." Fairo smiled and looked all the men up and down. Nitra laughed. "Wait what you ... never mind I don't even wana know . I don't care . For real." Terrell looked shocked then turned around to leave. Aaron and Brian left behind him. "Aye ... this ain't over my nigga. Not at all." John said. Fairo shut the door and ignored him. "Fuck wrong wit him. Why y'all look all shook. All is well. I got more weed. Pour up . Let's do part two." Fairo said while taking his shirt back off. Nitra looked at Brittany then at Sierra. Fairo walked over to Nitra and out his dick in her mouth. She grabbed it with both hands. She began grinding her hands up and down while sucking the head of his dick. Brittany got down on her knees and began sucking and licking his balls. Sierra smiled and lit the half of blunt that was on the table. She hit the blunt while Kierra began kissing her neck slowly. Sierras eyes rolled back in her head as she passed the blunt to Kierra. Kierra hit the blunt and immediately felt a tongue on her pussy. The tongue went up to her ass as hands grabbed her cheeks. She continued to bend over and kiss Sierras neck. Her body was stuck. She looked over at Fairo who had Nitras face against the wall stroking her while holding her hands in the air. "Ooooo shit ! Damn!! Yes yes yes daddy right there !!" Nitra screamed. Brittany continued to kiss Fairo while he fingered with his free hand. Brittany began to leak down her legs every time his finger came out of her. She began to kiss him passionately and grabbing his chest as he started stroking Nitra harder... faster ... faster ... and harder ... gripping her wrist tighter while moaning. Brittany looked over at the pussy fairy who was putting on a show. He had Sierra bent over the end of the couch stroking her deeply and passionately. He gripped her ass while she creamed all on his dick. With every stroke her pussy got creamier. He reach down and began rubbing her clit while going deeper inside her. Sierra began to moan loudly and uncontrollably. Her ass vibrating against his hard stomach while arching her back. Kiera got on Sierras back arched her ass in the air placing her legs on The fairy's shoulders. He gripped her waist with her left arm and began eating her ass. Kiera held on to Sierras back while grinding her ass in The Fairy's mouth. "Damn okay Keke! Get it bitch!" Brittany screamed. The fairy gripped her tighter as he stuck his tongue in her ass hole. In ... and out ... in ... and out .. he took his tongue out and licked up and down the middle of her ass. Her pussy leaked down her stomach on the Sierras back. " Fuck you fina make me cum baby !!" Kierra said. "How the fuck is your tongue so good to make a bitch cum from head..." Kierra said while grinding her ass harder in the fairy's face. He took his dick out of Sierra picked Kierra up . She sucked his dick while he lifted her higher so he could slide his tongue across her clit. "Damn Zaddy!" Sierra said while watching them 69. Sierra Began rubbing her clit. "Watch out baby." The fairy said as he placed Kierra on the couch face down. He slid his dick in her while pulling her hair. "Come here baby." the fairy said while pointing to Nitra who was now getting her pussy ate by Brittany while Fairo had his hands holding Brittany's waist as he stroked her from the back. Fairo pulled out and slapped his dick on Brittany's ass. "Tell me you want more ... say it . I wana hear you say it." Fairo said while pulling her hair. "I WANT MORE DADDY ! MORE !" Brittany screamed. Fairo smiled and kissed the air towards Nitra. Nitra got up and walked over to the pussy fairy. "Lay on her back. Legs in the air. Follow me." The fairy said. Nitra did what he said. He grabbed her left foot and began sucking her toes slowly. He took his dick out and of Kierra and slid it in Nitra while continuing to suck her toes. "Got damn shit !" Nitra screamed. The fairy stroked her passionately while rubbing her clit quickly. She began to squirt on his dick in between every stroke. He took his dick out and put it back in Kierra. He began stroking her passionately while grabbing Nitras other foot. "You got a foot fetish or you just freaky as fuck either way I love it baby ! I love it . Shit ! Yaaasss!" Nitra screamed. Kierra screamed and began throwing her ass back harder against his stomach. "Okay I got you ..." The fairy said as he started stroking Kierra harder ... and harder ... faster .. faster .. faster ... Kierra continued to scream. "I'm cumming again babe !! Yaaaasss yaaaaass ooooooo shit I love you shit damn ! Fuck" Kierra said as her body went weak. He took his dick out slid it inside of Nitra. "You never cum... I want you to cum all over my body..." Nitra said while looking the fairy in the eyes. He'd never heard that before but she was right. He was pleaser. His excitement came from making women cum. So much he never came his self. He smiled as began stroking her. Sierra grabbed the vibrating ring and slid it on her tongue. She walked over to Nitra and turned it on. Her put her whole mouth on Nitra's clit. "Oh ...my ... god... Sierra" Nitra said under her breath. Sierra began sucking her clit slowing while rubbing her vibrating tongue across Nitra's clit. The fairy grabbed Sierras head while stroking Nitra and sucking her toes. Nitra screamed and moaned. He started stroking her faster ... and faster ... faster ... and faster until he felt her body go weak. Sierra moaned and laughed. She sat up while continuing to laugh. The fairy continued stroking her. He pulled his dick out and began stroking it. Sierra started sucking his dick while stroking it. She moved her head jus as he sprayed Nitra's chest and face with nut. He moaned as she closed her eyes and began licking the cum that went by her lips. Fairo had Brittany's legs In the air stroking her while kissing her neck. He began stroking her faster ... and faster ... harder .. faster.. until he came all over her stomach. As he stood up she stayed on her back with her legs in the air. Stuck. "That was... so much fun y'all... I got a friend who would love to come hang with us. Her name is China. She's Asian and black. She works at my job. Tatted. Super cute. She just moved here from Queens NewYork. Maybe she can hang with us next time." Kierra said. The girls all looked At each other. Fairo smiled. "Y'all just let me know . You know we always ready . See y'all later." Fairo said while kissing Kierra and Sierra.

The Pussy Fairy (Part 12) 😍😛🤪🍆💦🧚🏾

China laid on her bed wearing nothing at all watching tv . She believed in being a free spirit and loving your self naked. All of your self. She was gorgeous. About 5'4" tall . Light skin but mixed with Puerto Rican  and black. Long curly hair and light green eyes. She loved tattoos. Her body was covered in them but Jus enough where you can still see how beautiful her skin was. She had a tattoo of the ocean with all the fish on her right thigh . It went all the way down her leg down to her foot where there were 3 red stars. She had a boy friend who took care of her but she loved working and doing for her self because men have always showed her she can't depend on none of them. Her boyfriend Zeke was a light skin man who resembled Drake in the face. He was conceited and felt he could have any woman he wanted because he had money. The way he talked to China made her feel like she was just a trophy for him. He never touched her . Never kissed her. Never talked. Barely had sex with her because he was always gone. He only found time for her when he wanted to go out to a club because he knew she would turn heads. Zeke loved attention however it came. His business partner in the streets was Terrell. Nitra's Terrell. Zeke was more so the man in charge but he made sure Terrell ate like he ate. He never left Terrell out of anything he did. He saw him as a brother. Nitra used to fuck Zeke but Terrell never knew. She left Zeke alone because he was too conceited and she felt a ugly dude was the best way to go. Maybe he would treat her better. Zeke wasn't mad because he didn't love Nitra. He doesn't love any woman not even China. He always said "pussy will lose money but money will never lose pussy" China set up in the bed and reached for her phone it was two messages. One from Kierra and the other from Zeke. She read Zeke's message first. "I left you 5,000 on the kitchen table. The Vet keys there too. Go get a dress . I'm wearing red so find a red one. We going out tonight. Be picture ready." China looked at the message and shook her head.  "Bitches swear they want a nigga wit money until they get one ... this shit trash. I'm tired of this shit . All I want is a back rub . A body rub. Kiss me. Feel on me . Make me feel like you love me. This hoes just want the money . They don't understand a nigga with money don't care about his money. He care about his time. The difference between a trick and a boss. I'm tired of his boss ass...ugh..." China said while walking to the kitchen table where there was a stack of money and some car keys. She looked at the message from Kierra.  " Biiiiitch you need to come over and kick it with us ! Aaron came and get his son and John bum ass ain't got his but they at my mom's house. I got some wine. And I got that smoke I was telling you about . You DEFINITELY need to hit this weed China. It's life changing I promise lol 😂" China looked at the message and smiled. She looked at the table then back at her phone. She texted Kierra back. "I'm fina get dressed then I'm on my way to try this magical ass weed you talking about . I smoke smoke so girl ain't no weed I ain't had but I'm wit it. I remember your address. I'll be there in a hour." China put her phone down and went to the bathroom to shower.  China had no idea what she was getting her self into.

               Across the city Fairo sat with Brittany , Nitra , Sierra , and Kierra on the couch at Kierra's house. Nitra had a glow to her that the girls hadn't seen in a while. "Okay Nitra I see you ! Wearing the fuck out that sun dress ! You better ... you better .. go best friend !" Brittany said while the girls all clapped and went along with her. Nitra got up and began twerking while Sierra smacked her ass. "Y'all ass is crazy man. But no I'm glad all y'all went and got tested cause we be doing some nasty shit y'all haha .. but I want all y'all be safe . I actually fuck wit y'all. Most niggas don't care but I do. Our lil circle is dope. So I didn't tell y'all but I got a girl on the way here . Her name is Erica. She has a sex toy company. I want us to have a toy party tonight . Catch is every one has to be naked. She will let us try the toys out and do whatever we want . I paid her well . So gone smoke drink and ... play. Haha. Where's China ??" Fairo said while standing up. Kierra put her phone down. "She on the way . I didn't tell her about this party but I'm sure she's coo cause she's a party girl. I'm telling y'all ... she is so bad. And so coo. I just hate her nigga is Fat ass Dick in the booty ass go go gadget hair line having ass half pack of hot dog neck ass Latrell home boy... sorry Nitra but I hate his ass. Gone bring John gay pride Fake Nike suit wearing dead beat ass over here... oooo bitch I be flaming they ass up I swear!" Kiera said laughing while slapping five with Nitra. "Bitch fuck both of them and Brian lil dick dusty ass too . I can't wait to see the fairy tonight cause it's been a long week and he ... mmmm..." Brittany said while shaking her head and sipping wine. The girls all laughed. "Aight it's a bet. Ima go grab more weed and get dressed. I'll be back. Let Erica in when she get here yall." Fairo said as he walked over to kiss Sierra on the lips. He grabbed her Sierra's as he reached and pulled Kierra towards him and began kissing her. "I'll see y'all later." Fairo said as he walked out the door.  "I said l never share a nigga but .... shit I'll play nice for that dick." Kiera said while laughing.

          One hour later there was a knock at the door. Kierra went to the door and opened it. "Hey I'm Erica . Fairo said this was the place for the party. Is it okay I come in?" Kiera was speechless. She never had A thing for women before Sierra.  Erica was sexy in her blue business suit and nude heels. Her skin was the color of a sugar cookie with beautiful brown eyes behind glasses. "Im Kierra . Yea this is the place . You can set up over there. Nice to meet you." Kiera said as she moved to the side to let Erica in. "That's Brit , Sierra , and Nitra. You need anything just let us know." Kiera said as every one waved at Erica. Before she could fully shut the door she heard a slight knock. "so you gone just shut me out.." China said laughing. Kierra opened the door quickly. She gave China a big hug and stepped back to look her up and down. "Damn bitch did I tell it was a party or do you always dress like this out side of work ?!? Damn .." Kiera said. China walked in and waved at every one. She had on a red dress that stopped right below her ass . Red and gold heels with red toe nail polish. She had good earrings and a few small gold necklaces. Her red and gold Gucci bag on her arm. "Damn I think I'm under dressed." Nitra said laughing. The girls all embraced China and offered her wine. Minutes later Fairo walked in. Yes he had a key. "Aight bet bet every one is here . Dope. We just missing one guest but he'll be here ... shortly . Y'all know wasup. Haha. So China how you doing I'm Fairo . Nice to meet you. Did Kierra tell you what's up ??" Fairo said while shaking China's hand. She looked around to see the girls taking off their clothes. "Oooo ok ok y'all on one. I like . This might be fun . Y'all right up my alley." China said as she slid down her dress to the floor and left on her heels. She had no panties of bra on. "Damn you got a fat ass and it's tatted ?? ... mm mm mm okay he gone love you." Fairo said laughing. China looked around . "He ?? He who? I only see one nigga in here . Fuck y'all got a stripper coming or sumn." China said laughing. Nitra laughed. "Uummm not quite. Here ...you smoke ??" Nitra said. China grabbed the blunt and hit it hard. "Do I?!? Yes I smoke smoke. Kiki was telling me she had some weed that was gone change my life. This must be it ." China said as she hit it again. The girls all smiled and shook their heads. China felt hands rubbing up her body from her legs as she stood there. "Ooooo what the fuck..." China said as the Fairy rubbed up her legs and began kissing her thigh. "I know exactly what you need ... follow me." The fairy said as he picked her up and laid her face down on the couch. She couldn't move. He grabbed her left foot and began rubbing it slowly with medium pressure. He kissed the bottom of her foot as he continued to rub. He began sucking her toes while rubbing faster. "what ...the...fuck... this is all I be wanting ... all I want ..." China said as her body relaxed. The fairy licked her foot and continued to lick up her leg and kissed thighs until he reached her ass . He began massaging her ass while kissing it. While rubbing her ass he began eating it slowly . "Oh... my... god.." China said while biting her lip. Every one else enjoyed the party like It was nothing going on behind them. Fairo picked up a large blue dildo and handed it to Brittany. "Suck it ... then put it inside of Sierra while it vibrates. Leave it on this speed until I tell you to change it." Fairo said smiling. Brittany didn't think twice as she grabbed the dildo and began kissing it up and down. She licked from the bottom and then put the whole thing in her mouth. She began grinding it in her hands as she sucked the head of the dildo then took it out and spit on it. Sierra smiled and bent over the couch. Brittany slid the dildo inside of her while vibrated. Sierras toes curled as she grabbed the couch. China was still Stuck as she arched her back while the fairy ate her Pussy from the back. He grabbed her ass while his tongue slid In and out of her pussy. He took his right hand and reached under her to rub her clit quickly. She began to shake as he slid his tongue up to her ass hole. He began slurping while gripping her ass tighter. He turned her over with aggression as her back hit the couch. "You are so cold..." The fairy said. China sat up and grabbed his dick and started sucking it slowly.  Fairo walked over to Erica and kissed her the. Whispered in her ear . She smiled and then walked to the kitchen. Fairo picked up some handcuffs and handed them to Kierra. "Nitra... I want you to take me in the bed room . Hand cuff me to the bed. You and Kierra ... y'all take control . Do anything y'all want. The goal is to make me cum twice. One inside you Kierra and the other in Nitra's mouth . Oh and one more on Erica's  ass...Follow me ?"  Nitra's eyes lit up . "Wow ... you freaky as fuck ! Where the fuck you come from ?" Nitra said as she grabbed Fairos hand while Kierra and a now naked Erica follows with a can of whip cream and a vibrating ring. The girls take Fairo to Kierra's room and handcuff him to the bed board. Then the handcuff his ankles to the bars at the foot of her bed. Erica began licking up his legs towards his dick. Nitra started at his neck and licked towards his dick to meet Erica. They both met on his dick and began kissing each other while licking his dick.  His dick got harder as they licked and kissed towards the top of his dick. Kierra stood on the bed then set her pussy on his face. She began riding his face while holding on to the wall . His tongue focused on her clit as his lips sucked and slurped. Erica got on top of Fairos dick and began riding it slowly backwards. Nitra began eating Erica's ass while rubbing it. "Yeeeeessss!!!" Erica screamed as she began riding his dick harder and moving her ass in a circle. In the living room The fairy had chinas toes in his mouth as he stroked her while she lay on her back. He put her foot down and began kissing her on the lips while slow stroking her pussy. She grabbed his strong back as slid his dick in and out of her. "Oooooo yeeessss right there right there !!" China screamed as the Fairy began sucking her neck while going deeper inside of her. He pulled her hair as her lifted up stared at the ceiling wondering where sex like this even came from. Her body became weak as she began to squirt every time his dick went out of her. It's like he knew what to do. He turned her on her side and held her left leg in the air as he slid his dick back inside her. He sucked her toes as he stroked her passionately while gripping her ass with his free hand. He started stroking her faster ... and faster ... faster ... and deeper.. Then he picked up the dildo from the floor put it in her mouth . She began sucking it until it was soaked. He slowly slid it in her ass while continuing to stroke her pretty ass pussy. "Oooooo myyyy God!!!  Yeeeesss baby yeeeeaaa please don't stop ! I love you ! I love you !" China screamed as she kept stroking her Pussy while slowly sliding the dildo in and out of her ass . Faster ... faster ... faster ... and deeper ... " I'm cuuuuuuummmmmmming daddy !!!" China screamed while she began shaking uncontrollably. "Oooo fuck boy! Damn I think I said I loved you..." China said. The fairy turned her over and began rubbing her lower back while kissing it . Five minutes later China was asleep naked on the couch. In the bed room Erica was still riding Fairo. "Yes yes yes yes yes !!!" Erica said as she gripped his ankles. "There it is ... You know what to do..."Fairo said. Erica hopped up as Nitra jacked his dick off . Faster ... faster ... faster .. she kept stroking his dick while Erica twerked waiting on the nut to shoot on her ass . Minutes later Nut shot from his dick on to Erica's ass. Nitra smiled and licked it all off then swallowed it as she kissed Erica's ass. Nitra kept sucking his dick while stroking it . "Okay Baby get it !" Fairo said as Nitra continued Sucking his dick. "Got damn girl .. how the fuck..." Fairos toes curled as he came in Nitra's mouth. Erica grabbed her face and French kissed her as the nut spilled down their lips. Kierra smiled. "My turn daddy..." Kiera said as she set on his dick while Erica held it.  Erica looked at Fairo as he winked. Erica uncuffed his ankles and then uncuffed his wrists then stepped back. Fairo flipped Kierra over . He grabbed her lifted her waist up as he slid his dick in from the back .

"You fina take this .." Fairo said as he began stroking Kierra while pulling her hair. Her ass vibrated with every stroke as he smacked her right ass cheek.  He began stroking her faster ... and faster ... faster ... and faster ... "I'm fina nut all in you baby... don't move. Take it ." Fairo said as he nutted inside of Kierra.  They all laid in the bed together. The whole house was quiet.

Fairo walked into the living room naked and noticed Chyna laying on the couch . Her admired every inch of her body . Head to toe . He glided his finger tips down her spine down to her ass . He kissed slowly down the same path his finger tips made . He smiled as she remained still . He licked down the same path his finger tips and lips went. By now she began to move and open her eyes smiling. He couldn't stop staring at her. She was gorgeous. Fairo was used to having any woman he wanted and having the uncanny ability to never catch feelings. The type of sex he gives women leads them to believe he loves them . He's only loved one woman in his entire life. Maya Monàe. After they had sex she began crying and shaking. Fairo was confused. "I think I love you and that wasn't in the plans ! Oh my god . The things you just did to me I've experienced. If you're gonna fuck women like that ... kiss women like that... lick them like that ... you need to be single or marry her. No woman on earth can take what you give and not grow feelings. You're like a dream. A pussy fairy. You're not real . My feelings are. I can't ..." The last thing Maya said before she grabbed her clothes and left. That was three years ago. The Pussy Fairy was created. He vowed he would never catch feelings for any one again. He studied sex. He became a student to the art of making women cum in different ways. Different women need different things. Not all women cum the same way or from the same thing. He studied women. He watched movies like Waiting To Exhale , Boomerang, How To Be A Player, and The Brothers. He took notes and watched how every woman reacted and how they moved with different men. He incorporated that in his every day lifestyle.  A man that will listen . Be a friend. Cook. Kiss. Lick. Rub every inch of a woman . He will show you love but never give it. Maya showed him that he has to stay detached. As he stared at China it's like he couldn't move. She sat up and stared back at him biting her lip. She noticed his dick was getting harder by the second. "Yes You can touch it ... don't hesitate. Hesitation will never get you what you want ... it will turn you into a dreamer. You wana dream ..." Fairo said as he kissed her on the lips slowly. "Or do you wana live it..." China began to leak uncontrollably below her waste as Fairo rubbed her face. China was snapped out of daze by her phone. She had 13 missed calls. It was Zeke. She forgot she was supposed to go the club with him. It was 11 o'clock. She had time to make it but she needed to shower and get dressed. Make up. She wasn't ready. She put her head in her hands. Fairo smiled as he lifted her head slowly. "Keep your head up. Don't you worry at all... I got you. Sierra is a make up artist in her free time. I'll give Kierra some money she will buy you a dress and shoes. You'll be ready in the next hour. Tell him good things come to those who wait.... China ... don't ever let a man or any one take your smile away. That belongs to you. Be careful who allow to have that much control over you.  Cause when they leave ... they'll take your smile too. That's yours." Fairo said as he wiped the tears from her eyes. Sierra stood at the corner of the hallway . She had been watching the whole time. She didn't know rather to be upset or admire on how good of a man Fairo is. The problem was he hadn't done that for Sierra yet. Well At least in her mind she felt that way. She loved the sex . But she wanted more. She knew if she expressed how she felt that she may lose him and mess up every thing for every one. Decisions. Please her body or heart. Sierra walked out into the living room. "Yea girl we got you . Don't worry. I'll get Kierra's make up and get you right when you get out the shower . I'll wake her up so she can grab you a dress and some shoes.... whew if you only knew ... well you don't but girl He wore our ass out." Sierra said while looking China in the eyes. China caught on immediately to what Sierra was really trying to say. "Thank you girl I appreciate it really . Just glad I met y'all . You know how females be territorial and shit. I'm glad to see y'all not like that and y'all just coo. Cause trust me ... nothing in here belongs to me . But when it does ... trust me you'll know . It won't be a secret. My pussy built like that boo. Again I really appreciate y'all." China said while standing up. China walked over to Fairo and gave him a hug while looking at Sierra smiling. "Thank you baby I really appreciate it . Really. Okay so can you show me how to work this shower?" China said. Sierra stood there mugging her. Fairo looked China up and down realizing she was still naked. "Yes I can do that ma... follow me." Fairo grabbed her hand and lead her towards the bathroom. China smiled as she walked past Sierra. "Thank you again sis... I appreciate... every thing."China said as she looked towards Fairo who was leading her to the bathroom. As they entered the bathroom and shut the door Sierra whispered Under her breath. "Lil big head bitch think she cute.." Sierra walked back towards the bathroom and in front of the door. "Naw I ain't gone listen ... mm mm mm naw I wana hear this shit..." Sierra said as she put her ear to the door. Inside the bathroom Fairo turns on the water in the tub then walks towards China who was standing in front of the door. Sierra felt a body hit the door as she jumped back. "Damn he not wasting no time.... sooo he really fina fuck her.." Sierra said while shaking her head. Sierra was fine with Fairo having sex with her and her friends. But it was something about China that made her skin crawl . She had a weird feeling about her she just couldn't put her finger on. Fairo began to kiss China on her neck as he grabbed both her wrist and pinned them above her head on to the door. "Oooo shit ! Like that ?" China said as Fairo continued kissing her. He stepped back and looked her up and down. "I like you. I like you a lot and I don't know what it is about you but you make me feel things I've never felt before. It's funny because I've never met you before last night ... Do you believe in love at first sight?" Fairo said as he walked towards her slowly. China's knees got weak due to the fact she wanted Fairo to touch her ever since she got there. He had her attention but she knew Sierra and Kierra had eyes on him. So she played her position. Fairo kissed her softly on the lips and then bit her bottom lip. He gently kissed down her neck to her ear and began gently grabbing her neck. She was thrown off because no one knew she liked being choked. It was a pleasure she had once and fell in love with it. The men she had sex with never did it . All they thought about was busting a nut. Never about her pleasure and what she wanted. Fairo was different. While keeping a hold of her neck he kissed down to her chest and began sucking her left breast slowly and passionately. Her knees got even weaker. "Aht aht no no no take it ... you take it ...I'm just getting started ... follow me." Fairo said as he gripped he neck tighter. He continued to suck on her breast while rubbing his tongue across her nipple. He let go of her neck and slowly kissed down her stomach to her pussy. "You wax... Ha ok .." Fairo said as he licked his lips. She grabbed his head and forced him into her pussy. He moaned as he put her clit in his mouth . While wrapping his lips around it he began sliding his tongue across her clit slowly while sucking. "Oooooo yeeeesss daddy right there!" China screamed. Fairo reached under the sink and grabbed the vibrating ring he placed there before he went into the living room. This was all planned by Fairo. He studied her all night. He knew she wanted him . He just didnt know how bad he wanted her. He slid the ring on his finger and pressed the button. By time she realized what was going on Fairo was sliding two fingers inside of her accompanied by a vibrating ring. In ... and out ... in and ... out .. his fingers moved as he continued to slurp on her clit . The more she started shaking the faster he moved his fingers. He felt something inside of her that felt like a button. In .. and out .. in .. and out ... faster ... and  faster... he slid his fingers in and out of her pressing that button in side of her. Her pussy swelled up like it was breathing as water began gushing from her pussy every-time his fingers came out. "Oh ... my ... god !!" China screamed while gripping his head. Fairo began to moan as he moved his face deeper into her clit. He grabbed her hand and made her push his face in to her clit harder. She looked down at him with a face like she was going to cry. "Where the fuck did you learn that !" China said while trying to catch her breath. Fairo didn't say a word as he got lost inside the juices flowing out of her body. His dick got harder every time she squirted on him. He began moving his fingers in and out of her faster ... and faster ... and faster ... faster ... while moaning louder as he felt her pussy swell again while she shook uncontrollably. She screamed and grabbed his head harder as she climaxed. "OH MY GOD SHIT !!!! IM CUUUUUUMMMIN!!!" China screamed. Sierra stood out side the door rubbing her clit but upset at the same time. By now every one had woke up . China wasn't hiding the fact Fairo was pulling her soul out her body through her pussy. "Bitch . Who is ... wait .. where that light skin girl with that fat ass go?? " Brittany said while standing in the door way of the bed room. Kierra and Erica were standing next to her with pillows in front of their naked bodies. "The fuck ! You don't hear that ?!? Bitch she in there getting her tore up it sound like ... ssshhh I'm tryna see something." Sierra said while putting her ear back to the door. Fairo turned China around aggressively and bent her over. "Grab your ankles... naw naw you won't survive that way... hold on to this sink... follow me." Fairo said as he got down on his knee and began kissing China's left ass cheek. He gripped her ass the smacked it. He slid his tongue down the middle of her ass slowly while continuing to grip her cheeks. He spread her wider as she planted her feet further apart. Fairo continued lick up and down the middle of her ass and stopped at her hole. He kissed it slowly and began slurping and licking on her ass hole passionately. While licking he took his fingers and slid them back in side of her. "Mmm you still wet... okay ." Fairo said as he laid on his back on the floor. "Sit on my face ... I want you to take it ... don't run ...I want all your cum in my mouth .. I think you know how good you taste." Fairo said while biting his lip. China didn't think twice she set on his face and began riding his tongue. As she slid her pussy across his tongue like a snail she felt a finger slowly enter her ass. "Oooo you nasty ... I like it ..." China said while moaning. She began riding his finger and his tongue at the same time. Back .. and forth... back and forth... she continued to ride him while gripping his head for support. Fairo started rubbing his tongue across her clit faster as she threw ass back on his finger. He began licking faster ... and faster ... and faster ... and she kept up with his tongue grinding her pussy on his face. "YES YES YES YES YES YES YES !!!!! RIGHT THERE OOO RIGHT THERE KEEP GOING DON'T STOP DADDY YES YES YES !!!" China screamed while throwing her ass back harder. Fairo stuffed his face in her clit and began slurping loudly. "OOOOOHHH SHIT YES OH MY GOD !!!" China screamed as her body went weak. Fairo smiled. "Oh no... you not done ... that was just an appetizer. Now it's time to give you the main course." Fairo said as she stood up and he got up off the floor. "Get in the shower." Fairo said in a commanding voice. "Yes daddy." China said while getting into shower. Fairo pushed her against the back of the shower face first . He grabbed her arms and put her hands on the Wall above her head.

He held her wrist with his right hand while he reached around and grabbed her neck with his right hand. With no hands he slid his hard dick inside of her pussy . "Ooooo wow... you definitely fucking me like you got a ring some where..." China said. Fairo began stroking her slowly while gripping her neck. He slid his dick deeper inside of her as he gripped her neck tighter. He let go of the front of her neck and gripped the back of her neck while stroking her faster and deeper. He smacked her ass while speeding up his stroke. Faster ... and faster ... faster ... faster ... her ass vibrated with every stroke. "Damn baby I'm bout to nut..." Fairo said as he came inside of her. He didn't pull out and she didn't care. China turned around and kissed Fairo passionately. "Now why would you do me like that ... I had a nigga... I mean ... I got ... I don't know now..." China said while looking him in the eyes. Fairo smiled and kissed her on the lips. "You had a nigga.." Fairo said. Out side the door the girls stood there shocked. Sierra stood up. "Wow ... girl ... she gotta go . Fuck that . She tryna damn near take our dick... Kierra get your friend before I beat her ass.." Sierra said with her hands on her hips. Kierra laughed. "Girl calm down. You acting like he in love ... that's still ours... trust ... Fairo ain't going no where . That's still our Dick. You just make sure you help your sis... hahaha I heard her call you sis earlier. Haha ! Relax . We good ." Kiera said as she walked toward the door. Before she could knock Fairo yelled from the shower. "Kiera. My phone is on the night stand. Go to cash app and send your self 500 dollars. Grab her what she needs. If you need more I'll send it. Take Erica with you . She's pretty good with fashion. Oh and Sierra ?? Did you enjoy the show? I heard you moaning through the door when we over there. Next time just ask to come in. I'll be out in a minute." The girls all looked at each other In shock. Brittany and Kierra started laughing. Nitra walked out the bed room wiping her eyes.    She looked around puzzled. "Damn so what I miss?? I thought I heard moaning ... maybe I was dreaming." Nitra said. Brittany and Kierra started laughing harder. Sierra walked towards Nitra. "Bitch ... you wasn't dreaming. Lil Megan Good in there getting her cracked by Fairo. She damn took our lil fun away . I'm tryna tell Kierra she don't wana hear it ...watch . Y'all didn't see the way he was looking at her earlier. Watch ...I'm not tripping." Sierra said as she walked away.

China arrived to a club via Uber expecting to ride back home with her boy friend. Or what ever he was at this moment . She was so confused yet sure about what happened to her the night before and this morning.  Her body began to shake as she got out of the back seat of the car . "You look amazing ma'am. I really hope you enjoy yourself. Have a good night." The Uber driver said with a strong African accent. China smiled. "Thank you. I appreciate it really." As she walked towards the door she noticed Terrell standing outside smoking a black n mild. She knew it was him because he's the only big man she knew that smoked wine blacks like it was the last thing he'd ever smoke . It's like he didn't breathe . A black n mild would disappear in a couple minutes if he had one by himself . She walked towards the door trying to avoid him . "Aye aye damn where you been ? Bro in there looking for you. Yo cute ass in trouble . Damn you fine as hell... remind me of my ex Nitra... I can't believe that hoe man.... don't ever hang wit hoes that be jus letting niggas fuck them and they friends." Terrell said as he took a hard pull from his black n mild. China was lost being that Kierra never told her what happened that day. China was more so a "it's not my business " type of woman anyway. She tried to only talk about things that would help her not so much bring her down or keep her stuck. "Aw ok. Well... let me get In here and find my man." China said walking away from Terrell quickly. As she walked into the club she felt a vibration on her clit. It gave her flash backs. She felt the front of her dress and remembered something. (Flash back to before China left) "aye put this on... i wana be able to control your pussy even while you're gone.... I'll put one for me in your purse. It's a his and her remote stimulator. You'll love it... " Fairo said as he kissed her on the forehead. China smiled being she's always wanted to try new freaky shit but the men In her life were always afraid to do something outside the box. Her main fear was that if she showed a man she was a freak he'd either think she was a hoe or he would leave. She hated rejection. (Flash back over) China walked into the club looking for Zeke. She noticed the biggest section in the club filled with lots of women and a few of his friends. She walked over to the section and saw Zeke hugged up with a half naked brown skin woman. She didn't say a word . She just watched as Zeke kissed on the woman's neck and rubbed on her. The woman had her hands down Zekes pants as he continued kissing on her neck. Any other woman would be mad but after what Fairo did to her ... she could care less. She walked closer to the couch where he was sitting as he friend Perry turned around. "Oooo shit ! Aye CHINA. AYE CHINA HERE! aye girl where ... I mean shit ... how you... you coo ? You want a drink ? Ima get Zeke for you ... I mean shit he right there you can see em... uuughhh... shooooot" Perry said while rubbing the top of his head looking guilty. China shook her head and laughed. "It's okay boo. I got it." China said as she patted him on the back walking by him. She felt her pussy vibrate again. "Oooouuu shit ... whew" She said. Zeke looked at China and didn't budge. He didn't jump . He didn't look surprised or shook. The woman took her hands out of his pants quickly. "Oh no no baby girl go head. That dick belong to every one . I had the little shit . It's your turn. It's little . U been fingering him and didn't even know it. He fina take you home and give you some pussy.... Hey Zeke what's up ?" China said smiling. Zeke smiled confidently . "China ... meet Destinee . Des... this China. The girl I'm fucking and we live together. We been together... well you know all this I told you . She might be a little upset . She finding out about you but you knew about her. So I was prepared ... cause see I got what I want. She know ain't nobody gone fuck her like I do . Period. So ima sit you in the corner to think about it. By yourself . When you ready you can come sit with us. I got you a section across the club . Over there. It's set up . Two bottles of patron and pineapple juice just how you like it . Maybe after you drink you'll calm down and we can talk . I'll see you later. Leave me" Zeke said as he turned to talk to Destinee. His friends looked shocked as they tried to act like they didn't hear what he said. China was stuck but not all the way confused because she k ew Zeke wasn't shit . She just didn't think it was to this level. Right in her face. At least she got fucked behind his back . She walked to the section across the club all to see it was set up the way he said. "Wow this nigga knew I would catch him . He planned this shit ... wow ." China said as she walked to sit on the couch. She got up and pulled the red velvet curtains closed then went back to the couch. She didn't notice a man standing in the corner in the dark. Her pussy started to vibrate but this time it was repeated. Her toes began to curl. She gripped the couch and bit her lip as the vibrating continued. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back feeling her self about to cum. Just as she felt it her dress lifted up a cold tongue landed on her pussy. She quickly looked down to see it was Fairo. Instantly she got wet. He gripped her thighs and started to slowly kiss her clit. As he lifted his lips a long string of her wetness connected him to her pussy. He moved his tongue in a circle wrapping the string of wetness around his tongue . His tongue followed the drip down to her hole as he slid his tongue inside her. While fucking her slowly with his tongue he removed her shoes and began rubbing her feet while pushing her legs back with the bottom of her feet. She gripped her head and began grinding on his face. Outside the curtains she heard the music and people talking loudly. She didn't care. It's like his tongue made her feel like she was the only woman there and he was the only man. She started grinding harder and pushing his face in Deeper . Fairo moaned and gripped her feet harder. "Fairo baby you gone make me scream ! Shit ! You know where we at ?!! What if some one hears me? Oh my god ! Fuck !" China screamed as she squirted in Fairos mouth . He moaned louder as he caught and swallowed all of her as she landed on his tonsils. "Mmmmm yes baby. Let it out ... now bend over..." Fairo said as he stood up and took off his pants. His dick was hard as rock and standing straight out . China smiled and quickly bent over the back of the white leather couch. Fairo opened the bottle of patron. "Drink this ..." He said as he bent her over and slid his dick inside of her slowly. He began slowly stroking her as he rubbed her lower back. China reached back tryna use her hand as a gate to keep him from putting all of him inside her. He grabbed her hand and pinned it to the bottom of her back. He put his whole dick inside her as she took another shot of patron. He leaned down and started sucking on her neck while continuing to stroke her. He began kissing down the middle of her back and licking her . He continued to stroke her. He looked back to see the bottle girl standing there at the curtain. he smiled and winked. "You don't have to go. Jus close the curtain." He mouthed to her. She fully understood as she came in and stood at the curtain. Fairo started to stroke her faster ... faster ... faster ... he slid his fingers down to her clit and began rubbing it quickly . He picked up the power and speed in his stroke. Faster ... faster ... her ass began to jiggle as he slapped harder against his stomach. "I'm cuuuuummming !!!!!" China screamed. The bottle girl bit her lip as she felt her pussy start to throb. Fairo laid China on her back on the couch. She noticed the bottle girl standing there. "Babe ! Someone in here !" China said nervously. Fairo smiled as he slid his dick inside China. "It's okay . Let her watch." Fairo said. China had never done anything like this . Sex in the club . People watching. This is movie shit . Shit she only read about in books. Now it's happening to her. Fairo began stroking her slowly while sucking on her right breast. Her toes curled. The bottle girl lifted her skirt and began rubbing her clit. China watched the bottle girl imaging she was riding China's face. China got wetter. All the bottle girl could think about was how big he was and how good China looked taking it. She wanted to put her pussy on Chinas tongue so bad. But she didn't want to over step being she was only an observer. "Go head ... put your pussy on her face . That way she can scream in your pussy as she cums and you can squirt in her mouth . You are a squirter. I can tell .come over here. Follow me." Fairo said as he continued to stroke China passionately. The bottle girl was stuck as to how he knew what she wanted and knew she was a squirter. She walked over to China and sat her pussy on Chinas face. She leaned forward kissing Fairo as China gripped her ass and began sucking on her pussy passionately. "Mmmmm you taste you good ..." China said. The bottle girl was lost in how good the head was . It was just how she imagined. "Mmm mmm mmmm fuuuuuck ! Right there right there !!" " the Bottle girl screamed . China gripped her ass tighter and started licking faster ... faster ... faster ... faster ... "I'm cumin ! Yea yes yes yes yes !" The bottle girl said while shaking. Fairo came inside of China while kissing the bottle girl. China was stuck . The bottle girl got up smiling and pulled her skirt down. She picked up her tray and walked out saying nothing while smiling. Fairo got dressed. "Put your clothes babe . I'm sure your nigga will come looking for you soon... call me later." Fairo walked out the red curtain and out into the crowd closing the curtain behind him. China used her last bit of energy and hit dressed leaving her shoes off. Ten minutes later Zeke came in the section. "Damn I guess you wasn't tryna come back huh ...I got Destinee wit me .. I figured we'd bring the party to you." China laughed and stood up . "Naw... you enjoy your snack . Ima meal and the kitchen is now closed. I'm good . Enjoy luv." China said as she walked by the two of them and left the club. Fairo was already parked outside . It's like he knew what was going to happen.

THE PUSSY FAIRY 🧚‍♀‍ 👅🍑🌊☔️

Sierra sits on the couch next to Kierra and sips wine slowly from a glass. She set the glass on her thigh and shook her head. "I know that ain't our nigga but ...I know you heard how he was fucking her this morning... not even that ... you seen how he acted like he for real cared about her? I'm not a jealous bitch Key you know that. But shi I'm not gone from the took my soul away . And I don't like feeling like this .... all fucked up and shit and girly ... soft and shit. Girl I love him." Sierra said as she took another sip of her wine. Kierra laughed and continued rolling her blunt. "Yea I hear all that . Yea the nigga got a tongue like a vibrator ... a wet one. One that knows exactly where to go and for how long ... where to rub and grab... when to slide fingers in... bitch I had to check and see if he had a pussy behind that dick . Hahaha ! Biiiiiitttch wayment look I thought it was dyke down there haha ain't no way a bitch cum 5 times from head alone ... my feet locking up and shit... I feel you boo... He definitely like Chyna. Don't front though... she bad tho right ..?" Kierra said smiling and looking at Sierra. Sierra gave her a high five . "On my mama the girl bad . Not gonna lie if I was a nigga I'd probably leave my girl like aye we not working out ... you know how niggas do... I need to see what's out here. I need to fix me before I can be good for you. That ol bull shit... hahaha but yes she was cold . But damn Key I wana get fucked in the shower too ... it sounded like he was making love to that girl Key..." Sierra said as she took a long gulp of her wine. Kierra laughed and shook her head. "Girl we all had that dick. But yes I feel you. Chyna good though. Ain't like he with her now . She with her whole nigga . We good . Fairo said he will be back through here later with more smoke. You know what that mean aaaaahhhht bitch you better put that WAPPY WAP on em so he remember who you are!" Kierra said while giving Sierra a high five. Sierra stood up and started twerking while Kierra smacked her ass. "Ayyyye that's my... that's my ... that's my best friend! Get it biiiihhh!" Kiera said while lighting her blunt. "I'm fina light this weed ... and let the fairy take care of us . You know he always know what we need." Sierra sat down next to Kierra and crossed her legs up on the couch. Kierra hit the blunt three times and passed it to Sierra. While Sierra hit the blunt Kierra began kissing Sierra on the neck. "Mmmm ok ... mmmm" Sierra said while biting her lip. Sierra turned and  began kissing Kierra on the lips. Ten minutes later they were asleep. Sierra woke up laying naked on the couch face down. Strong hands were rubbing her shoulders . At the same time soft hands were slowly rubbing and kissing her feet. "I know just what you need. I got you . See... a woman doesn't always need sex. Some times she needs that touch. The right one at the right time ..." The fairy said as he slid his fingers down the middle of her back.      "In the right place... when that's done correctly . Her mind will relax . Her body will relax. She will be totally at ease. And once her mind and body is completely relaxed. The man will know when or if she needs that.... release...and that man... will open the flood gates to her inner ocean and allow it to spill into his mouth ... once she's done . And her body can't take no more ... she will have the best sleep she's ever had in a long time. That's how you make love to a woman Sierra . Like that . And only like that. So don't you worry about Fairo is doing with China . Cause if it don't feel like what you fina get ... it's a merely a short moment of infatuation slowed down . Also known as lust . Mmmm Follow me." The fairy said as he continued rubbing Sierra's neck and shoulders. The hands that were on her feet were now rubbing up her legs. It felt amazing. Better than sex. She was stuck. The fairy rubbed down the middle of her back . Back ....and forth . Back ...and forth. He repeated this action for about 7 minutes. By now the hands that were on her legs were moving up to her thighs . Rubbing them slowly. The Fairy locked eyes with Kierra who just so happened to be the pair of hands on Sierra's thighs. He winked. At that moment He licked down Sierra's back slowly to her ass and began licking it passionately. "Ooooohhh shit ... ooooo yes !" Sierra screamed. At the same time The Fairy lifted Sierra's waist as Kierra slid under her to began sucking on her pussy. "OH... EM.... GEEE! OOOOHH SHIT YALL ... YES !" Sierra screamed while biting her lip. The fairy slid his tongue back and forth across the center of her 🍑. While gripping her cheeks tight his tongue found a home near her ass hole moving across quickly as his mouth got wetter imagining how much of Sierra's pussy juice has flowed into Kierra mouth . The fairy reached down to Kierra's clit and began rubbing it passionately. "In a few minutes Key you gonna feel a rush . That's you squirting on my fingers. Let it out . Follow me. Squirt for me." The fairy said with a sexy commanding voice. Minutes later Kierra began to moan loud with a mouth full of Sierra. "Yup there it is ... let it out Key.." The fairy said. Kierra squirted into the floor while her body shook uncontrollably. Sierra began grinding her pussy in Kierra's mouth slowly. "Yes baby yes ! Baby it in there... oooo just do it ..." Sierra said. The fairy knew exactly what she wanted and he also knew she never did it before. When you make a woman comfortable and she trust you ... like really trust you... you can make her try almost anything. Just know in doing that you create a soul tie. Those are almost impossible to break. The Fairy stood up and out coconut oil on his love stick. With one leg on the couch he got behind Sierra and slid the head of his love stick in and out slowly while continuing to add lubricant. As a fairy he was knowledgeable on how to please every inch of a woman . Once she got comfortable with half of his love stick he began stroking her slowly while holding her ass cheeks. Sierra was in shock . The fairy going in And out of her from the back and two fingers were skiing on the ocean inside her pussy. All of this while a mouth wrapped around her clit licking and sucking passionately. Her peach began to get wet. Juices slid down her crack down to Kierra's Neck. "Mmmhmmm you like that I see... take it ... take it baby ... cum until you can't no more." Kierra began to moan as she started licking Sierra's clit faster ... and faster ... and faster ... while sliding her soaked fingers in and out Sierra ... in ... and out . In and out... faster ... and faster ... faster ... " YEEEEEEEESSSS YESSSSS WHAT THE FUCK !!! AAAAHHHH SHIT OOOOOOO WHAT THE FUUUUUCCCCK!" Sierra screamed as she experienced the best orgasmic eruption she's ever had. Her body was totally relaxed. Her holes wide open . Soaked with sweat. Kierra went back to rubbing her feet slowly while The Fairy rubbed her back. Sierra passed out. "That's how you make love to a woman..." the fairy whispered in her ear as he disappeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 5.2K 32
I took a shaky breath to prepare myself to beg my wife to fuck me. "P-please... please Mommy....." Ashley lifted my head with her finger under my ch...
46K 99 6
a wonderful selection of sex scenarios. guys im working on the last 2 parts!!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 6/7 parts done
5.5K 35 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...
3.8K 119 15
I'm super bad at this πŸ˜‘ This is my first story, It's cringe trust me. Not for under 18, But I can't exactly stop you so...