πš…πšŽπš›πš‹πšŠπšπš’πš– (πš‚πšŒπš‘πš•πšŠοΏ½...

By PleaseINeedHelp

Jonathan Schlatt, formally known as Schlatt, had been emperor of L'manberg, up until his fatal heart attack o... More

A/N
π™³πšŽπšŸπš’πš• πšƒπš˜πš πš—
πš‚πšŠπš’πš—πš π™±πšŽπš›πš—πšŠπš›πš
π™Ύπš‘ π™°πš—πšŠ
π™Ήπšžπš‹πš’πš•πšŽπšŽ π™»πš’πš—πšŽ
πš‚πšŠπš•πš’πš—πšŽ πš‚πš˜πš•πšžπšπš’πš˜πš—
πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™½πšŽπš  π™±πš˜πš’πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš
πšπš‘πš’πš—πšŽπšœπšπš˜πš—πšŽ π™΄πš’πšŽπšœ
π™°πš›πš–πšœ πšƒπš˜πš—πš’πšπšŽ
π™»πš˜πšœπš’πš—πš π™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ
π™·πšžπš–πš’πš•πš’πšπš’
π™±πš•πš’πš—πšπš’πš—πš π™»πš’πšπš‘πšπšœ
A/N

π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ π™³πšŠπš›πš” π™°πšπšŽ

2.2K 97 129
By PleaseINeedHelp

"He was interesting. He was pretty weird too."
-
"..."

"Tommy?"

"H-huh? Oh, sorry, Wil, I just zoned out."
-
"A-ah... okay."
-——-—-——-—-—-——-——-—-——-—-—-——-——-

The rain and wind pounded against the doors and windows. Tommy was huddled up on his couch, a book in hand. He wasn't one for reading. It was fine, but fighting was so much better.

He was startled by the sudden knocking on his door. Tommy stood up, walking over to the door. He opened it, greeted by Tubbo.

"Tubbo? What're you doing here? You should be at ho-"

Tommy halted his sentence, hearing Tubbo's panicked breathing, and seeing his hand gripping his side. His face was an expression of fear and horror.

"Tubbo, are you okay?"

"Tommy, Wilbur said it wouldn't hurt me! He said it wouldn't hurt me!"

Tommy's breath hitched, staring at the brown haired boy. He quickly brought Tubbo into his home, holding his best friend in his arms. He sat him down, staring at him.

"Tubbo, what happened?"

"I-I-I... I was just relaxing, and... and... it came out of nowhere. T-t-the crossbow... the light... it just hit me!"

Tubbo pulled up his shirt, revealing a large wound in his side. Tommy stared at it, before quickly walking over to his phone. He dialed a number, quietly waiting. The person eventually answered.

"Yeah, get everyone over here. I know who it is. Tubbo is really badly injured. Yeah."

Tommy put the phone down, walking back over to Tubbo, grabbing his shoulders.

"It's gonna be okay, Tubbo. Just breathe."

The duo sat on the couch, Tommy comforting the smaller boy, who was sobbing, clutching his body in pain. The rest of the town soon arrived, Dream and Techno leading them, weapons in hand.

"You said you know who's been attacking us?"

Alex asked, peaking out from the crowd. Tommy stood up, nodding. He gestured to Tubbo, who then explained what had happened to him, getting a couple gasps. Tommy then spoke up, getting stares from the group.

"So, based off those things I have a reason to believe that the ghost we're dealing with is Schlatt. It's literally only things he would do! And listen, how did he die? Alcohol poisoning and a heart attack! I...I feel like everyone knew this already. I'm just making it more obvious."

Tommy sighed, rubbing his arms. He looked around, his eye catching Wilbur's concerned face. The temperature seemed to severely drop, members of the small crowd, shivering. Wilbur looked around, worry on his face.

"Wil..?"

"There's something here, Tommy."

Wilbur's eyes darted towards the stairs, staring at them. His ghostly body seemed to phase in and out of existence. This happened often when he became incredibly worried or emotionally unstable.

"I can't identify what it is."

His voice was shaking, the storm outside getting progressively worse. Tubbo clung onto the couch, turning towards the stairs. The group behind Tommy had pulled out their weapons, pointing them towards the stairs.

"Wilbur, Ghostbur, whatever, how do we get it to talk? Or appear for that matter?"

Dream asked, gripping the handle of his sword. The worry in his voice was evident, his knuckles turning white.

"Well, you would kinda just.. keep saying it's name. Or do thing that's might piss it off."

Everyone's eyes seemed to go straight to Alex and Fundy. The black haired boy's eyes widened, muttering a prayer in Spanish under his breath.

"Fine.. I guess I could piss him off. If it really is Schlatt, for that matter."

Alex walked forward, Fundy following, his sword drawn. He sighed, touching the stairway railing. Alex looked up, before loud cursing out Schlatt. The temperature turned colder every time Alex cursed him out, where it got to the point where it was almost freezing.

Things went from weird to horrible very fast, when one of the glass bottles Tommy had went flying across the room, narrowly missing Alex's head. He yelped, backing up.

"I... don't wanna do this anymore."

Alex muttered, backing up, only to be stopped by another glass bottle shattering behind him. He screamed, turning. Fundy groaned, pushing him away from the stairs. He glared at the top of them.

"Schlatt! Remember when you insulted me, claiming I'm not a man? Well, I'm just as man as you! Probably even more! Look at me! I'm still alive!"

Fundy yelled, staring up at the top of the stairs. Wilbur floated over to him, trying to calm the fox-man down, only to be dismissed by him.

"If you aren't a pussy, you'll show yourself! You'll show me how much of a man you are by appearing here, if it's actually you! Do it! Come on, do it!"

He continued to glare at the top of the staircase, gripping the railing. After a minute, Fundy turned towards the group, a grim look on his face.

"See? He can't do it. Too much of a pussy."

Fundy snickered, walking back over to the group, before a bottle flew straight into his head, shattering against his hat. He fell over, yelling, glass piercing his ear. Wilbur went to comfort him, as the group erupted in screams of worry and confusion.

Alex yelped again, white fog floating down the stairs, covering his feet. The smell of alcohol took over the room, many members of the group covering their noses, unable to handle the smell. The scent of smoke was soon mixed in with alcohol, causing BBH, one of the more sensitive people, to walk out of the house, coughing. His friend, Skeppy, following close behind to make sure the man was okay.

The chaos became worse as more bottles were thrown, hitting Techno in the arm, causing the pink haired man to fire off one fireworks, red, blue, white, and yellow light lighting up the house. Wilbur had been taking the glass out of Fundy, who was gripping Eret's hand, wincing every time.

Tommy and Tubbo had run out of the house, Niki following close behind. This left Alex, Fundy, Wilbur, Dream, Techno, Ph1lza, Eret, and who the spirit, who had made it very clear that it was Schlatt.

Fundy, now more angry after getting stabbed with glass, and begun to cuss out Schlatt again, Wilbur and Eret trying to calm him down before he got hurt again. Alex had clung onto Techno's arm, who looked incredibly uncomfortable.

Then, it suddenly stopped. It was quiet. The storm kept going, though it seemed to be way quieter inside the house. Like, almost silent. Techno lowered his crossbow, looking around.

"Is it over?"

Fundy looked at him, shrugging. Dream lowered his sword, an unsure grunt coming out of his mouth. Wilbur's eyes suddenly widened, grabbing Fundy, as an arrow pierced the wall in front of him. The staircase suddenly exploded into splinters, as the small group jumped behind couches, plants, and anything that would protect them.

A psychotic laugh echoed throughout the house, Alex cowering behind a couch, Techno cocking his crossbow, gritting his teeth.

"Well, look at this funny little situation!"

A rough voice echoed, Wilbur's face contorting into confusion. That voice was so familiar, yet so unrecognizable. He looked up from behind the couch, his face meeting another. He jumped back, floating away from it.

"Well! If it isn't my good friend, Wilbur Soot!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 493 11
Not everything is better shared ⚠️This is NOT my best work and will probably be rewritten.⚠️ ❌No Romantic Shipping, Sorry to Disappoint❌ !Spoiler War...
948K 41.4K 116
【Techno x Oc 】 【Mature rating due to triggering content】 γ€Œincendiary, adj.- A person who causes trouble, typically involving fire.」 - In which Cypre...
168K 3.2K 44
Oof. What a time to be alive. Seeing your favorite creator turning into an absolute a-hole. It's a wibler scoot story. You know the drill. :p Pronoun...
902 1 13
When (y/n)'s adoptive brothers Wilbur and Tommy are banished from L'Manburg, what will she and everyone plan to take down Schlatt? How far will she g...