I HATE YOU | MASKY

By Blxrrii

୨⎯ "Here, Let me help you up."⎯୧ Who knew that the person who was supposedly going to kill her had become su... More

Notice
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
C H A P T E R 46
C H A P T E R 47
C H A P T E R 48
C H A P T E R 49
C H A P T E R 50
C H A P T E R 51
C H A P T E R 52
C H A P T E R 53
C H A P T E R 54
C H A P T E R 55
C H A P T E R 56
C H A P T E R 57
C H A P T E R 58
C H A P T E R 59
C H A P T E R 60
C H A P T E R 61
C H A P T E R 62
C H A P T E R 63
C H A P T E R 64
C H A P T E R 66
C H A P T E R 67
C H A P T E R 68
C H A P T E R 69
C H A P T E R 70
C H A P T E R 71
100K Special-Death

C H A P T E R 65

5.2K 157 321
By Blxrrii

"Masky?"

~

What was she going to do? Does she walk up to him? Does she flee for her room and stay hungry for the rest of the night? Wait, you're asking me what she does next? I don't know I'm narrating as this goes. Now sit back down and maybe then you'll find out!

"Are you going to stand there like an idiot?" The brunette called. Y/n really wanted to leave and just starve to death in her room. But her legs started moving on their own and went to go sit down.

"I'm not an idiot." She grumbled. Masky gave an unnoticeable smile. He looked up from his phone to Y/n. She had her hair down. A strand fell on her face and Y/n used her arms to get it off. That's when Masky noticed the hoodie.

See, the thing with Masky is that he is a very observant person in general. But with Y/n, he noticed every small detail. And he knew for a fact that was neither his nor her hoodie. Judging by the size, it was another guys. His blood boiled.

"Whose hoodie is that?!" Y/n looked down at the hoodie and groaned.

"I forgot to give it back and he didn't even remind me." The female face palmed. A wave of relief washed over Masky when he saw that she didn't have the same reaction as when she wore his hoodies.

She took the hoodie off and put it on her chair.

"I was walking with a friend and I got cold so he gave it to me. I guess he forgot to take it back so I'll just give it in the morning." She explained. Masky nodded, but the only words he heard were
'Walking with a friend.' and 'he'

"So then whose is it?" He asked.

"I'd rather sleep then tell you. You look annoyed and pissed so I'd rather keep it to myself." She shrugged

Annoyed was an understatement. Masky looked like he was about to go batshit crazy. And he was if Y//n weren't the person she was.

"Hey can you see in the dark?" Y/n asked. Masky gave a puzzled expression.

"No?" He hesitantly answered. Y/n gave an upset look.

"Why do you ask."

"Because I read somewhere that dogs can see in the dark. But I think that maybe you're just lying. You're just trying to hide it from me." She spoke. Masky rolled his eyes.

"You're such a child." He joked. Y/n shifted in her chair and went to talk but she lost balance and fell off he chair. She didn't make any noise, only a thud.

"Y/n?" He called. She didn't respond He crawled under the table to where she was.

"Wh-"

"Shh, don't question it. Just sit down next to me." She cut him off. He was confused but did as she asked.

Badum Badum

Masky's cheeks started to heat, and his heart was beating fast. Y/n had her eyes closed. Masky started to play with her hair.

"Did you eat anything today?" He whispered to her.

"A jar of Nutella. It was yummy too." She said.

"What do you want to eat?" He sighed out. Y/n chuckled.

"It's fine. I'll get myself some ice cream. You can go if you want. I won't force you to look over me." She stretched and laid on his lap. Masky's blush deepened.

"Like hell I'll leave you all alone. You'd probably end up drinking a glass of water and call it a whole meal." He flicked her forehead and she pouted.

"That kinda hurt." Y/n rubbed her forehead. Masky scoffed. Y/n squinted at him.

"What?"

"Can I kiss you?" She asked. Masky's eyes widened.

"Are you drunk?" He asked. He took off his mask, just in case.

"No, no I'm not. So can I?" She asked. Her eyes opened and showed all seriousness. Masky smiled and gave a small peck on her nose.

"You're not in the right state of mind Y/n. You need sleep."

"I'll try tomorrow."

"If you do then you'll probably succeed."

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" She yawned out. Masky removed a hair from her beautiful face.

"Of course." He whispered. Y/n fell asleep on his lap. The brunette cupped her face in his hands and kissed her forehead.

"Fuck I'm in love with this girl."

~

The next morning Y/n woke up in Masky's room. She smiled to herself as she remembered the events of last night. She got out the bed and checked the bed for any leaks. None. She sighed and went to leave but then saw his phone.

"He was asking for me to do it when he left the phone here. She said to herself aloud before taking the phone and spamming it with pictures of her. She contemplated taking a video but decided against it. The female then put her glasses on and exited the room.

As soon as Y/n left Masky had gotten out the shower. He noticed Y/n left but didn't mind it. He picked his phone up as he dried his hair. It immediately opened to the photo app and he saw his camera roll spammed with photos of Y/n. He smiled and decided on keeping all of them.

Y/n took a quick shower (and by quick we mean a 20 minute shower) and got dressed. She held her stomach in pain. At least the party was next week. She wouldn't be on her period and can actually enjoy the party.

Y/n left the bathroom and picked up her phone.

"Hello!" A voice owned by Lyra, said.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in a while." Y/n spoke.

"Well you seemed busy." She smirked. Y/n gave a light blush.

"So what's up?"

"You wanna go see the Ghost Realm?" She asked.

"Oh I read about that in the book!"

"Yeah, did you find out if you're an angel or demon."

"Yeah, a demon." She shrugged.

"Eh, I'm sure you'll be fine to tour the place, you should hold a pretty high rank considering you're famous there." Lyra mumbled.

"Yeah actually a guy came to me the other day wanting to come back to Earth. I declined him though." Y/n admitted.

"Wow, someone has found you. We need to go see the leaders of the Ghost Realm.

A/n: I am not trying to nor will ever try and offend someone. To try and make you all as comfortable as possible, I will refrain from using the word "God". I understand that some people may or may not believe in a God and/or Gods, so I will try using this topic as little as possible. Thank you for understanding.

Lyra took Y/n to see the officials of the Ghost Realm to talk about Y/n. The h/c haired female's identity had to be kept as secret as possible to avoid rioting.

The Ghost Realm was pretty, nothing that Y/n'd expect. Everyone seemed to live happily. That is until she saw a couple of angels yell at a devil because he accidentally looked at one of them. Y/n gave a light smile as she imagined a knife going through each of there heads as they screamed for help.

"Y/n we're here. Don't be scared talking to them okay? They get mad when people stutter. But then again I'm sure you won't have a problem considering you talk to Slenderman." She patted Y/n's shoulder. Lyra said she would be waiting outside and Y/n waved her off.

~

"It was a peace of cake. They said I can only stay in one realm, and I chose The Creepypasta Realm because I feel more at home here." Y/n explained as she ate a piece of cake.

"I'm glad to see you fitting in! I have to go now though, I'll see you later! Tell Toby I said hi!" Lyra yelled as she teleported. The other female nodded and finished her cake. She left the bowl in her room, making a mental note to take it back downstairs before she went to sleep.

"Okay now I'm going to see Masky to fufill my part of the deal." She said as she made her way to his room. She knocked on the room and when he said to come in she did so.

"Oh it's you." He blatantly said Y/n scoffed and stood in front of him.

"I came to seal my part of the deal." She said. He gave a puzzled look.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked. It went silent for a second before Masky gave a light chuckle. He picked Y/n up and sat her on his lap, then took off his mask.

"Well a deals a deal." He whispered, lifting her chin with his index finger. Y/n gave a light smile before connecting her lips with his. Masky wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, admiring his biceps and triceps.

After a minute they broke away, both panting rapidly.

"Fucking hell Masky." She breathed out as she hugged him. The female took in his amazing smell.

"Call me Tim." He said after a short period of silence. Y/n made a noise of confusion noise into the crook of his neck.

"Call me Tim when we're alone, alright?" He mumbled. Y/n pulled away from the hug and looked at him with a smile on her face. The brunette went to question her until she then kissed his forehead. Masky held a smirk on his face until the two began to kiss again.

EXTRA

"Sully please just take the hoodie." Y/n sighed out.

"No you wore it, it's fucking dirty now."

"Sully shut up. Thanks Y/n. Sorry about Sully, he can be an ass sometimes."

"It's fine Liu, I'll see you later."

"Fuck you!" Sully yelled. Y/n face palmed and went to her room. She was done for the day.

. . .

Hello!! Here's some fluff for your souls. Again I have nothing to say so I will see you all next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrrii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 14.3K 43
IMPORTANT: I originally wrote this back in 2018 when I was younger and an idiot and sucked badly at writing. It's all toxic fandom stereotypes in thi...
409K 13.5K 71
୨⎯ "But if you do plan on killing me, you're going to need an appointment."⎯୧ Being famous in a world filled with danger has many disadvantages. Bein...
64.7K 1.3K 25
A creepypasta and marble hornets crossover fic. <3 (Y/n) ran away from her home and went to Alabama where (F/n) lives. She meets Timothy and Brian al...
1.1K 38 16
Ticci Toby x Reader I do not own most of these characters. Hoodie and Masky (Brian and Tim) belong to Marble Hornets. The rest of the Pastas belong t...