issei hyoudou the gaming wiza...

By Titanoii

issei is a normal teenager well if an extremely perverted person is normal than he is normal. anyway he just... More

the night that start it all
beating the bosses
going into rwby
vs the student coucil
the exiled nun (kinda short)
healing the fall
dance with the wizard
the invasion.
return
bringing the ORC to shape
breaking the engagement.
return to remnant.
step up the planing
gilgamesh (really short)
return from remnant.
nurturing the demon
getting more power from different world.
truth of the matter.
shark in hueco mundo
proper battle.
raising the flags.
raising the flag part 2
fate
lemon time. (with TAMGG) part 1
lemon time part two. really short.
filler:meeting the original
going to the underworld
saji training
loki (short)
loki fight.
new student
izuku special. part 1.
izuki special part 2.
d**dora astaroth
the party
chapter 37.
rewrite.

summoning

3.2K 63 37
By Titanoii

So after the party is over i woke up in my room and was about to stand up but i can feel a hand holding mine.

Yang:can you stay for a little bit more time sweety?

I turn around to see yang naked in bed and tired out.

Issei:ofcourse dear.

I lay back down and then wrap one arm around.

Yang:*yawn*thanks sweety.

Issei:anytime dear.

Yang fell asleep under my arm and then i let her go. I stood up next to the bed and look at the mirror and appraising my 6 packs.

Issei:jeez never knew having increase in strengh will let me look like a snack.

I look at my left hand and see that my comand seal outline is still there although the seal suppose to disappear.

Issei:hmmm. Sometimes i do feel like i never truely understand magic dispite claiming to be a wizard.

I create a ball of light and make a pretty good ball. Then i compress it to the point of its matter solidify and create a razor shaver using the solid light and shave a bit of facial hair that i have.

Issei:sometimes i feel like i need to study magic more to find out if there is a limit to it.

Issei:why am i talking to myself like this? Meh whatever. What day is today anyway?

I look at the calender and see it was sunday.

Issei:schools is tomorrow. Well i think i should go to the study room for more research about magic.

I teleport to the research room since it will take like 20 minutes to get there and time is on the essence. Ok maybe not really in this case since i dont have a particular deadline since this is just a bit of hobby but also kind of a work i have but you get the gist of it. Im lazy to walk 20 minutes here.

Weiss:so you trying to learn more about magic today?

I look at weiss and said.

Issei:yeah.

Weiss:cool, can you help me with it?

Issei:sure what do you stuck on?

Weiss:manipulation of causality. Its really bothers me on how hard it was since you could somehow make gae bolg with this ability when you were in beacon.

Issei:well i cant use it to its full potential of making something happen without 'why' but i can help you with the easy one being reversing causality.

Weiss:first of what do you mean when you said you cant make something happen without why?

Issei:causality is a relationship between cause and effect so to have some effect there's need to be a cause. Such as my fairy ingots is beside me. But how does they happen to be beside you is where causality become a factor.

Weiss:like?

Issei:well i made the fairy ingot and put it beside me. That how it should go but if i manipulate causality i could make it appear beside me without the why if i want to.

Weiss:isnt that what void use for?

Issei:not really void use the law of equivalent exchange to create something. Which i exchange mana to do so.

Weiss:interesting how law of physics could help magic.

Issei:magic can also break this laws at least in my theory that is. Anyway lets give you homework.

I said with a smile.

Weiss:alright hit me with those knowledge.

The wizard of dxd.

So after helping weiss with her problem understanding how to control a bit of causality i do studies of my own. Thing like time, space, nothingness, infinitity, eternity, causality, true form of creation, souls, alternate timeline and universe and pretty much anything i could think of.

Issei:interesting.

I could already do the world travel but the thing that intrigues me is the ability to travel to different universe. Since i hypothesis that my ability to travel world is just me traveling to different galaxies instead of treversing universe. When i goes to the past thats just that me going to the past of earth to be merlin and enkidu. This also made mr wonder if i could summon servant from fate while not being in fate.

Issei:thing are really complicated once you really look into it huh?

I said to myself. Its always easy to look at something from the outside and says you understands it completely. But when you actually look at the inside of that something you think, 'The fuck is this?' Which is whats happening to me right now except i also uncertain if i do know magic thoroughly or not. Anyway you must have remember that i ask if magic could warp reality or not.

This question does come from somewhere spesifically from the relic of choice from remenant and wish upon the star from overlord. This two object is not my creation and both it which was able to give me what i desire. Even if it was a wish who was the one that answer them? Wishing is like praying in a sense that it use some type of faith to some higher being to make your hope comes true.

But if that the case who was the one to grant my wish? I wish for more stats and the relic give it to me but then theres no way the light brother couldnt know about my plan to beat him and his brother unless he just dont bother trying to investigate what people that make a wish using his relic is planning. The wish upon the stars is also quite vexing for me since it was created by a program from a computer.

So who did answer to my wish with that? Im pretty sure no gods will say its ok to bring someone from the dead since the light brother is mad cause the rule he and his brother made was broken by his own brother because it doesnt favour him. Which is why you should think about it before make a decision. Anyway the only people i do bring back is artoria, morgan, mordred, gil when i was alive and after i died.

All of which have been remove from the confine of time by alaya after their death. Meaning that it should not be possible to revive them since alaya manage the throne of heroes without having her sending emiya or other counter guardian to kill me for breaking a law. Which is perplexing since i dont have any counter guardian on my ass. Maybe i will. Maybe it would be some types of emiyas.

Anyway if i could summon a servant here that would raise for a questiong of why alaya didnt try to kill me. Which brings me to the question can magic warp reality? Which i cant really answer just yet.

Issei:Anyway lets try that summon later for now some studies need to be done.

The wizard of dxd.

Caster Gilgamesh pov

Me, my younger self and the others are enjoying breakfast after issei left a note on the table he already ate and then suddenly we all felt an influx of mana.

Gilgamesh (A):the hell?

Ruby:whats going on?

Morgan:can you not feel it?

Blake:feel what?

Morgan:of yeah you four is not that sensitive to mana like me and the others.

Tier:i can feel it.

Artoria:probably because you kept having issei mana in you.

Apachi:should you all check whats going on then if it that important?

Mordred:i have to agree with the free loader.

Apachi:what did you just call me!?

Milarose:well she is right on that one so we cant really retort with anything.

Gilgamesh (C): anyway we should check whats going on with the mana and what is issei doing.

Team rwby stands up along with me and my younger self, artoria, mordred, morgan, and tier. We all walk toward the hall ways and then wehn we got to the study room where we with the exception of team ruby felt the growing mana. When we open the door we found issei being hug by a blue haired woman with two extremely big horns and his head is being smother in her boob.

Weiss;ummm issei the hell is going on?

He raise his hand and then make some sign with it.

Tier:what his saying?

Ruby:i make an experiment to see if i could summon a servant here in this world and it was a success. Also i may have summon a second mother for me and please help.

Eveyone had their eyes on ruby.

Ruby:what? i know sign language.

Issei make another signs.

Ruby:please im actually dying here. She really fucking strong. Help.

Gilgamesh (C):alright i'll help.

I goes to the woman and now i just realise who this is.

???:my child.

She extend one of her arm and grab me into a hugs as well.

???:i miss the day i could feel the both of your presense.

Gilgamesh C:hmmm!!!

Gilgamesh A:i think we should help them. But not me i just dont wanna be suffocated.

It took quite the amount of time but then me and issei manage to escape death.

The wizard of dxd.

Issei pov

Artoria:so can you please tell us what wrong with her?

I sit on the couch and tiamat is hug me from the back and rubbing her cheek on the top of my head.

Appearantly she think of me as her son because..... wellllllll i have no idea. She just does. But why though im not a god in any way.

Issei:well this is tiamat literally mother of a lot of mesopotamian god.

Tiamat:i miss having you around the sea enkidu.

She holds me tighter. I continuiously reinforce every part of body to prevent it from breaking. Just look at her stats.

Tiamat
Title:mother of mesopotamian gods
Lvl:???
Hp:999,999,999,999,999,999
Mp:∞

Stat
Strg:100,000,000,000
Dex:5,000,000,000
Vit:900,000,000,000,000
Int:800,000,000,000
Wis:70,000,000,000
Luk:???

She could break me like a toothpick in picoseconds! And it not like i summon water down version of her no this is full tiamat her power as if she was alive! It was all thank to the fact i also have infinite mana to sustain her.

Due to the constant affection of a goddess tiamat you have gain the skill 'love of the sea'

Love of the sea: gain by having a constant affection from the mesopotamian goddess tiamat. This skill is a proof that tiamat loves you as her own child.

increase the base stat by 1000 and increase 3000 more if drench in sea water.

Holy shit this is pretty good. And this cost me to have another mom. Which i hope doesnt go anywhere farther than that.

A/n:probably i dont know i usually get a massive headache first before i made every single book.

Fuck.

Issei hyoudou
Title:the almighty dick wizard.(Effect:
Skill effect increase by 1,000,000,000,000% (off)
Infinite mana
Skills no longer had cooldown
Skills drawback no longer exist(off).)
Lvl-600
Race:human
Hp:100,000
Mp:124,525 (83466) [∞]

Stat
Strg:1000> +(200%) +1000=4000
Dex:1000> +1000= 2000
Vit:1000> +(120%) +1000=4200
Int:3000> +1000= 4000
Wis:3000> +1000= 4000
Luk:200 +1000= 1200
Point:5,365.

Affinity
Wind:1000
Water:1000
Earth:1000
Fire:1000

¥:100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000.

Not bad.

Issei:anyway i preform a heroic spirit summon to see if i could summon a heroic spirit here.

Yang:so its a success?

Issei:yes. As you could see.

Tiamat kept on hugging.

Morgan:but why did you decide to summon a heroic spirit for?

Issei:to test if alaya influence is here or not and surprise surprise it does have influence here since i could summon a beast class heroic spirit. Which in of itself should be impossible as hell but hey whatever at this point.

Mordred:ok but why do you wanna know that?

Issei:if alaya influence is here that mean she could throw in some counter guardian to murder my ass for pretty much stealing five heroic spirit. Also because of the root.

Artoria:what about it?

Issei:if alaya could in this universe that mean maybe i could reach it to understand magic to its fullest. Since i might just been using a fraction of it this entire time. Also tiamat could you please loosen up a bit? Its getting even harder to breath.

She loosen up allow me to breath easily.

Gilgamesh A:ok but why do you wanna reach the root? Arent you already extremely powerful?

Issei:for me having power isnt a thing that i want really. At least not a lot of it. I just happen to want to know the true depth of magic that all. Being more powerful in the process to me is just benefits.

Gilgamesh C:you do know that curiosity kill the cat right?

Issei:im know. But i will make sure nothing bad happen to other people around me for it. Oh and also rias and her peerage is having a rating game soon. Do any of you want a front row seat?

Tier:whats a rating game?

Issei:devil sport except instead of actual sport they fight one another not to the death but if one did happen it will count as 'accident'.

Mordred:well aint that fucked up.

Issei:yeah it is mordred.

I said while making a small portal and use it to rubs mordred head.

Mordred:hmm~.

She purr like a cat for some reason.

Issei:anyway back to the matter at hand. Tiamat why do you love me as your own child? I never have any divine lineage.

Tiamat:do you not remember your time in uruk?

She look at me with a confuse look.

Issei:ummm when?

Tiamat:do you not remember once you had gone to the sea and let you mana flow into the water and help me recover from my injuries?

Issei:what?

Gilgamesh C:yeah what?

Me and gil ask confuse.

Tiamat:i was in the ocean itself injure from the fight with my other childrends

Issei:like every family do but i know this one is a bit more 'extreme'.

Mordred:how extreme?

Issei:did you not read babylonia text book?

Mordred:there are literally no text book for it.

Issei:oh yeah we write of stone at the time. Shit i should've introduce a lot earlier so writing is easy.

Tiamat:anyway the moment your feet touches the sea water i could feel you presense. It was the same as all my children.

Issei:hold up what?

Tiamat:you presense is the same as my other childrens. Or specifically you mana.

Issei:'how?'

Tiamat:then i could felt such tremendous amount of mana flowing into me causing me to be rejuvenated and healthy omce again.

Issei:wait hold up gil.

Gilgamesh A:yes?

Issei:does that happen when one of the our enemies poison the beach near uruk that was also happen to be our sea salt supply with a ton of poison and i have to literally let my mana flow into the entire ocean to-

Gilgamesh C:purify to ocean.

Weiss:wait why does issei puri-

Artoria:its issei dont question it and your heas wont hurt. Trust me.

Issei:even after that day come to that beach from to time to purify to water incase someone pull that shenagnigants again and to have a bit of fun. Also how does my mana felt like one of your children?

Tiamat:i dont know. But i do know your my son.

She is not letting me go for a while isnt she?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 1.7K 173
This is not my original work the original work belongs to Leixein-Sama {AN: The early chapters quality is very bad but after 10 chapters or so then i...
9.8K 205 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...
48.3K 612 11
so basically Reverse flash in dxd and he has a giant hate for the good guys. Mostly Issei. Issei will have the speed force, but It won't be importan...
4.5K 177 11
This story isn't your fully typical High School DxD story as the main character may indeed be Issei Hyoudou, but with a twist. While he is still his...