Trust In Her (IPKKND A|U)

By urusa_writes

Ranked 3 on #isspyaarkokyanaamdoon and 18 on #arshi -11th November 2021......... Destiny played a nasty game... More

Synopsis
Broken
The un expected proposal
Lordgoverner's governing
It's a promise
Laadgovernor ka wada
New Year
Beauty and the Beast
Turmoil of a Beast
Lost battle or new beginning?
loving You is the biggest deal of my life
Prince weds princess
love is in the Air
Fogotten memories
Nk's special friend
who is the third person?
SILENT SUPPORT
Arnavji is a liar
Trust in Him
Sangeet
Punishment
Sab Ho rahi hai khabar chupke chupke
Secrets and Revelation
All hail to MAMI
love is enough
Mr and Mrs prankster
Whole new biginning
Preview of next part
Shyam's deception
Preview for the next update
Rejuvenation of old bonds
I am not a cinderella (not an update)
Bitter truth
Quest for Euphoria
Brewing chemistry
Angry Mrs. Raizada
What the #uck
part 1 welcoming the bliss
Part 2 welcoming bliss
My name, Khushi kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
Trust in each other
Epilogue 1
The End
How I met Barun sobti/simply complicated

Office chronicles

4.4K 299 36
By urusa_writes

No proofreading is done

Aman entered his cabin and found Anjali sitting on his chair.
Anjali: you forgot to knock
Aman: This is my cabin
Anjali: but I am your boss
Aman: says who sanchi?
Anjali: we're in the headquarters, not in the textile department
Aman: oh my pardon sweetheart. But it is still my cabin and I am still your boss.
Aman: can we discuss what we are here for
Anjali: there is nothing to discuss
Aman: then why haven't you signed the papers.
Anjali: I told you won't leave him like that
Aman: Anjali can you ever do something which I ask you to. Do you even trust me
Anjali: I do trust you, Aman
Aman: it doesn't seem to be. First, you marry him even when I said no, then when you are finally getting a chance to get rid of him you still want to cling to him.
Anjali: I am not clinging on to him, I just can't let go without punishing him
Aman: forgot sake he is in jail Anjali, before that he was tortured in there he is getting tortured, after that he'll be tortured. If you just let this one thing go.
Anjali: you promised me you would be on my side
Aman: I am on your side Anjali, I want your peace
Anjali: it won't be peaceful for me if he is not tortured every single day. He tried to kill my baby Aman he took away my brother's money. There must be something he might have invested in. A house, share, a plot there must be something.
Aman: there is nothing Anjali. But if you demand alimony and he has to work and working in prison can only give him 5-6 thousand a month. and if we calculate the 25% it would-be nothing
Anjali: but he can pay me after he comes back right. He would be in jail for what 7-10 years
Aman: no he won't unless you are not married. There is no way he could pay your alimony if you are married.
Anjali: can't we put a fraud case against him. He has taken money, he married me for money
Aman: I guess we are doing it. Let me discuss it with Mr. Roy he would be the better person to explain every change he would be put through.

Early morning in Shantivan Manorama was found giving training to payal
Of how to talk, and walk like a boss. And foremost how to tackle sanchi and her bizarre mouth.

Payal was nervous but as Arnav and khushi were not present she remains the only option left with Anjali, who knows the fabric and can be an alarming creature when it comes to her loved ones. Payal has time and again showed that she had it in her. ASR being her target for few times. While Khushi's unfiltered banter was known by all. Payal's on-point exclamations were only noticed by a few.
sharp at 9 in the Textile department an employee meeting was undertaken by Aman
Aman: this unannounced meeting is held In honor to introduce Mrs. Payal Raizada wife of Akash Singh Raizada and the new head of the Textile department. All the undertaking of the textile department would-be taken care of by her.
Aman: Over to you Mrs. Raizada.
Payal: hello everyone. As you all already know my name is Payal Singh Raizada, I have done my Bachelor of Arts in Lucknow. But more than that I am known for my thread works, be it chikan Kari. Sindhi stitch, Kantha, Mukesh, and Pashmina. As all of these works are done on different types of fabric. I have quite experience in its quality and market.
Aman was initially skeptical of hiring Payal that too in the absence of ASR but hearing her Introduction he now understands why Anjali chose Payal.
Payal: so that was about me, I would love to know you all.
Sanchi taking charge introduced herself
Sanchi: my name is Sanchi Rathod, I take care of inventory.
Anjali: hi Payal, I am Anjali, like you I am also new to AR and on the training period.
Payal: lovely to meet you d... Anjaliji heard a lot about you from Khushi, I mean MRS KKGSR talks a lot about you.
Anjali: oh! She is such a sweetheart.
The entire fabric department was in awe of Anjali, they all were aware of Aman's connection with her. But it was panicking for them as she knows Mrs. ASR personally which also means she knows ASR as well.

The rest of the employee's introduced them.
Aman: well Payal my work here is done, let me or Lavanya know if you find any difficulties.
Payal: sure Aman Bhaiya.
As the meeting was about to be dismissed, Payal asked sanchi and other employees to bring in the project files to know about the department's current focus and priority.

Lavanya's cabin
La: NK, I hope Payal finds something which we can hold against Sanchi
NK: but what if we don't find any, I mean technically she is not wrong, she doesn't even know about Di's pregnancy.
La: are you defending her?
NK: no I mean I know it was sick of her to comment on Di and Aman, but she is not wrong if we look on professional grounds.
La: no NK, you are wrong, sanchi is an opportunist, if she had any issues with di's working hrs, she could have brought in the complaint. But she didn't on top of it she was jumping on the opportunity to be friendly with her and make connections with us
Payal's cabin
Manorama was on a call with payal.
Manorama: hello hi bye bye, did you introduced like the way I thought.
Payal: yes maji,
Manorama: now keep close eyes on Sanchi, don't hesitate to be hard on her.
Payal: I don't know what to do Maji she does everything perfectly. All the files are perfect. There is nothing that can go against her.
Manorama: check the quality of the fabrics she bought before Anjali came in, find the difference, look if any useless products are purchased or not. Not even a strand should be less or more.
Payal did all as instructed by her mother in law. But it came out to be a task of impossibilities.

During lunchtime Raizada clan including Aman and Lavanya, were together having lunch in a cafeteria.
NK: How is your first-day going Payalji?
PAYAL: don't even ask I don't understand this sanchi she is just too good to be true. Her every work is perfect. I cannot find anything against her on professional grounds.
Aman: that's the reason I asked her to train Anjali.
Anjali: I know you all might disagree, after all, I made a scene yesterday, but sanchi is not a bad person. yes, she is an opportunist but that's how a smart career-oriented woman is supposed to be isn't it.
Lavanya: that doesn't mean she could bitch around you.
Akash: why don't we do what she tried doing... I mean she wanted to make connections right. Payal is her friend take her into your confidence and then see what she is.
Aman: approve of that. And there is no harm if she turns out to be evil we can take action against her. At least we would know her better
Lavanya: you mean we idealistically follow "keep your friends close and enemy closer"
Anjali: good idea bhai
Nk: thank you di
Akash: that was my idea
Nk: oh really, but it came to mind before you spoke so...
Akash: so what?
NK: okay okay, take the credit you want to, nonetheless it was one of the rarest moments where your brain showed its presence.
Payal: NK BHAI don't talk about him like that
Payal glared at NK
Akash: thanks payal
Payal: I mean Bhai he is not THAT dumb...
They all started laughing

Seven days passed by and Payal was now pretty close with Sanchi.
Sanchi was good at being a minion.
And to do that sanchi had to be on good terms with Anjali as well.
Even if they didn't find anything against her, their mission was in a way successful as Anjali was now peacefully able to do her work. Without revealing her identity.

It was the day of their return And khushi could not handle her excitement to meet her family. The girl was expecting a grand welcome lots of hugs chirpy house and lots of shameless teases.
Knowing Raizada's and Gupta's it was not wrong to expect, wasn't it?

It was 4 is the evening when Hariprakash opened the door for the couple
Haripraksh greeted them and took their bags.
Not finding anyone in the hallway or kitchen area
Khushi: where is everyone, you told them we are coming, didn't you?
Arnav: ofcorce I informed, or how else Mohan would have come to pick us
Hariprakash: mami and nani are in their bedrooms
Khushi: di?
HP: she must be with Aman baba and the rest of them are in the office
Arnav: keep our bags in our room and please ask someone to make hot lemon tea? Will be in Nani's room
While walking to Nani's room
Khushi: I understand di being in office but what about jiji.
Arnav: must have gone to meet Akash
As they reached Laxmi came running and started rubbing her face on Arnav's knees
Arnav: what the! Nani, why does she does it to me every time I come back?
Nani: because out of everyone she loves you and misses you the most
Khushi: haaw! Laxmi Ji this is cheating. I thought I am your best friend
Laxmi: meme meme
She came to Khushi and bowed her head
Khushi: it's ok
Picking Laxmi in her hand they entered the room and greeted Nani.
Nani: be happy you both. How was your trip
Khushi: it was amazing we did so many things let me show you the pictures.
The place was so beautiful and you know We went boating.......... She went on and on about her honeymoon.
Meanwhile, hariprakash brought in tea for everyone.
Khushi: I expected everyone to be home at this time, even Jiji left to meet jijaji
Nani: payal is not there to meet Akash, she has started working to help Anjali.
Arnav: what! I mean that's great but why no one informed me.
Khushi: And DI, what help she needed?
Nani explained to them everything
Arnav: I have no words, di, could have easily opened up about her identity. Why this much drama.
Nani: she wants to create her identity chote. And knowing you being her brother will only create problems for her.
Khushi: I think there is more to the story. Arnavji I think Di is doing this because of Aman.
Nani: if that's the case then she made the right decision
Arnav: what does Aman have to do with this.
Nani: he works for you and if she considers being with him, he will be considered as a gold digger.
Arnav: that's ridiculous, I mean one department already knows her identity. And rest of them will someday get to know.
Khushi: but by then Di would retain her identity as an employee as someone who is not just the sister of great ASR but Anjali Singh Raizada who can stand on her own feet. And Amanji would be known to love that person. And all the highlighting focus will be that
Arnav: I don't know. I need to talk to Di, I know Aman is not a guy who would consider peoples opinion. Least not in Di's case

Late evening in shantiavan was free-spirited
All the birdies including Aman were back in Shantivan
A tray of tea along with snacks was getting empty.
Arnav: so things are slightly altered I guess.
Lavanya: well you can say they are getting custom touches. You should see payal in office,
Nk: she rocks
Manorama: hello hi bye bye, why not I gave her training.
Payal: they all are overstating, it's just Anjali di, needed some help so.
Akash: stop being so modest, Payal Ji is superb, even I had no idea and the way she is handling employees especially sanchi is remarkable.
Khushi: it's good to see all of you so happy, specifically you Di, and
thank you Amanji because of you Arnavji and I had a cozy time. I know Arnavji won't say out loud but he was peacefully enjoying it because he was sure that you would be handling everything on his behalf.

At night Arnav entered Anjali's newly renovated room

Anjali was sitting on the recliner reading some magazine. When she saw Arnav standing on the doorstep observing the room with some file in his hand.

Anjali: chote! Why are you standing there come in?
Arnav: the room is beautiful. Changed a lot nothing like before, earlier it used to give me a temple vibe.
He came in and sat on the nearby chair

Anjali: I still have my time over there.

Arnav smiled looking at his Di
Arnav: how are you di?
He asked looking into her eyes.
Anjali: it's fine, everything has changed just like this room yet nothing changed. I am the same old me trying to grab happiness. But still scared if what if it's just the bubble if I touch it will prick.
Arnav holds her hand, it's not a bubble di, you are going to give birth to a new life. Don't hold yourself to embrace it. I took a lot of time to do that even though I was aware of my heartbeats.
Anjali: you know about him.
Arnav: I spoke to him before I took off, Aman is a genuine person.
Anjali: but he deserves much more than a limping, expecting divorcee who is much older than him.
Arnav: and he is getting much more than that, a loving and caring incredibly beautiful courageous liberal, and understanding woman and an adorable child who would call him papa. With you, he would get a family, something he deserves after years of wait.
Anjali: my baby will be so lucky to have him as a father.

Arnav smiled looking at him
Anjali: enough of me, how was your honeymoon.
Arnav: don't even start, sometimes I feel I married a child. I can not believe how can someone be so childish. Yet incredibly clever
Anjali: awe look at my chote being so awestruck.
Arnav: oh common di!
Anjali smile yet again her gaze fall back on the file
Anjali: what's in the file Chote.
Arnav: look at it
Anjali: you named it all on Khushiji's name
Arnav: everything that was mine including my shares in AR my properties except for sheesh mahal it was your and always will be
Anjali: not mine it will be ours.
Anjali: is there something else you want to say
Arnav: khushi doesn't know.
Anjali: but the papers are signed.
Arnav: she did not read them
Anjali: what the. She would be so upset, hey bhagwaan. Chote what have you done. She won't like it.
Arnav: I know that's why I did not spill the beans before the honeymoon.
Anjali: so when are you planning to tell
Arnav: soon.

The next day morning
After finishing his morning jog Arnav came home with a paper bag in his hand.
Khushi who just woke up was about to get in the bathroom however looking at Arnav she withdrew her plan
Arnav: you can have a shower first I will wait.
Khushi got confused.
Khushi: what! it's ok Arnavji I will wait. you take a shower first.
Arnav: but you were all ready to go in
Khushi: but you just came home from a jog, and you hate to be sweaty.
Arnav: I will be fine khushi, you take shower till then I will but this chana's in your snacks container
He showed the brown packet to her
Khushi: you brought chana's for me!
Arnav: ya! now go fast and take shower before I change my mind.
Khushi was very confused now she turned at looked at Arnav multiple times.
Even after going into the bathroom she again turned and checked if everything was fine with him.
He simply smiled at her while stuffing chana's in her snacks jar

Khushi to herself: so strange, he is filling the jar for me, he doesn't even pick his coffee mugs. I or Hariprakash does that for him.
Khushi took a shower in lots of confusion.

When khushi was done she found Arnav patiently waiting for her while sitting on a recliner.
Arnav smiled again.
Khushi: I am done you can have a shower.
Arnav took his towel and went in.
She looked at the bed which was untidy earlier properly done.
Hariprakash entered in room with cups of tea and coffee.
Khushi: Hariprakashji did you do our bed?
HP: no, in fact, this is the first time I came in the room since morning.
He kept the tray and left
Khushi: does that mean ladgovernor Made the bed. Nay, you are still sleeping khushi wake up.
She blinked her eyes a couple of times.

Khushi walked out of the room in thorough confusion. She entered the kitchen and started making jalebi's
Devyani and Mami who were looking after the kitchen as members of the house are busy getting ready for office
Mami: hello hi bye-bye. What happens to you? Early in the morning.
Khushi: ofho mami, I am making jalebi
Nani: but why?
Khushi: nothing, wo... Yea I was missing jalebi's in Switzerland I did not have any.

After breakfast, everyone left for the office.

--------------------

2951words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 3.6K 30
"You can't keep running away from me", Arnav said, his face was all serious as his eyes bored into Khushi's. Standing her ground, Khushi uttered usin...
143K 5.2K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
45.6K 2.9K 17
Arshi One shots and short stories will be uploaded here... hope you like it. All the pictures are collected from internet. None of the pictures belon...
413K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...