FVCK SOMEBODY - Reed900

Від LegallyAfraidOfMen

FVCK SOMEBODY A rockstar AU based off of the song FVCK SOMEBODY by The Wrecks ... Більше

☆。・:*:・゚~~~ 2 ~~~゚・:*:・。☆
☆。・:*:・゚~~~ 3 ~~~゚・:*:・。☆

☆。・:*:・゚~~~ 1 ~~~゚・:*:・。☆

26 1 2
Від LegallyAfraidOfMen

TW- mentions of domestic abuse/ intention of illegal sex (like teacher/student or unprofessionalism) /other

The venue was packed tonight, almost filled to the brim with sweaty, obviously underage teens with a mix of legal aged men and women in the bunch, everyone enjoying their night.
Chris peaked his head out towards the crowd listening to the hustle and bustle of the club.

It was a busy night for the band. They all began to set up before it was their turn on stage to perform, tuning and practicing and pitching and whatnot.

Tina and Gavin sat together as they tuned their guitars.

To Gavin it was almost like second nature. He had been doing these kinds of gigs since he was a kid

"So...you've been quiet tonight, Gav"

Tina nudged the slightly younger man in the side awaiting a reply. She had a hint of what was going on but didn't want to be too straight forward. She knew the man too well to know that if he didn't want to talk about something he wouldn't. She also knew that he always came around eventually.

"It's nothing just some before show jitters,"

It was an obvious lie, T could see right through him.

"That's a load of crap,"

This had become a routine recently. Tina would nudge Gavin or pull him to the side and try her hardest to get whatever was bothering Gavin so much, out. Especially before a show.
Tonight was no different from any other night though. Gavin was dead set on keeping to himself like always

"On god, Tina."

Gavin quirked a smirk towards the raven haired women. The obvious grimace on her lips making the man chuckle

"We both know you don't believe in god, Gavin. You're really the worst bullshitter."

Gavins lips were dry and a lump in the back of his throat felt like all it could do was swell by the minute. He really wanted to tell Tina everything, and he would soon, but tonight wasn't the night. Not before a show. So instead he hid his fear behind a smirk and a wink towards his band mate.

Tonight was a huge deal for everyone. Their first show after months of hiatus, practice, and hard work.

Literal blood sweat and tears went into the band since their high school days. Gavin now looking down at his guitar smiling loosely at the memories. Sitting in Chris' basement with his first cheap electric guitar he had bought himself, Tina in the front with a karaoke microphone pressed against her lips, Chris on his stand up Five Below piano.

He remembered the surprised looks of anyone who asked how long they'd been together

"Most people are shocked to hear this but we've been together since freshman year of high school,"

Chris would let out a huff through his nose, a cheap excuse for a laugh.

Allen hadn't came into the picture until junior year of school. He'd been a grade-A asshole during middle school up to sophomore year of high school.

During sophomore year a rumor went out that Allen had slept with one of the teachers. Knowing the kids at DLHS (Detroit Lions High School), they would've thought it was a pretty sick thing to do- banging one hot 20-something year old female teacher, but that wouldn't be the case.

News went around that he slept with the 20-something year old MALE gym teacher. The school went nuts over it. People started distancing themselves from Allen to the point were the only people that ever talked to him were either Tina, Chris, and Gavin or barely even the teachers themselves.

Once getting to finally know the real Allen they came to realize he was pretty good with a set of drums.

So now here they were tonight, minutes away from stepping onto the stage and playing their first club gig.

The electricity of the crowd surged through the band mates all the same. Gavins knuckles wrapping around the fretboard of his guitar so tightly they began to turn white

"They're calling for us man-"

Allen ruffled Gavins hair with a gruff laugh that didn't fit the man himself.
The four made their way onto the stage looking out towards the sea of sweaty and energetic animals.

Gavin could feel the blood rushing through his veins, his fingers tingling with that same excitement he always felt before he got to rev up his pent up energy into the one thing he loved.

As Tina started to speak into the mic the room went to a hush whisper. It was still loud but for the club that night it would be considered such.

"How's all the hot ladies and single men doing tonight!"

She spoke in her stage voice, the one she used to address and drag in the group. The crowd hollered and hooted at the short women with buzz.

Before Tina could get out another word Gavin snatched the microphone from her resulting in a dangerous glare

"Who's ready for a bitchen' night everyone?!"

Gavin yelled into the mic towards the crowd and after letting the words slip from his mouth he tilted it towards the crowd causing the uproar of yells and whistles to echo even louder throughout the venue.

The reaction was much better than Tina's and she herself knew it. To Gavin if the look hadn't given it away it would've also been the scoff that released from Tina's throat and her normal "whatever" and an over-exaggerated eye roll.

He gently handed the small mic back into Tinas smaller hands with a toothy smirk. Gavin walking backwards jumping with each step getting back into his spot.

。☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆。

Sweat dripped from the guitarists brow. His chest heaved in and out as he swung his guitar behind his back letting it rest there when he took the mic from Tina once again

"I'll be down by the bar if any one of you wonderful men and women want an autograph from yours truly."

Of course Gavin only half joking about the autographs.

A chuckle rumbled in his chest when Tina ripped the mic from his grip

"Don't flatter this asshole, guys. Anyways~ we all know who's the real favorite in the group"

She winked at the crowd causing an uproar of whistles from men and women alike.

With that the four made their way off the stage and into the back

"So are we taking our things to the van first or afterwards?"

Allen asked as he twirled his backup drumstick between his fingers out of habit

"I think doing it first before we get shit faced is our best bet- when I say we I mean Gavin- getting shit faced-"

Chris stumbled over his own words as he began to pack up his things. The three laughed jokingly at his words before they all followed behind.

After packing the car they made their way to the first floor where the bar sit nonchalant against both sides of the venue.

Gavin ordered his normal StarBuzz beer before turning his way towards Tina

"This place is sick, T!"

He yelled over the music from the next band that had started to play after them

"It's alright, but hey, how're you feeling now?"

That familiar pit of despair whirling in Gavins stomach appeared. He quickly gulped down a swig of his beverage before placing it down with a sigh. He might as well tell her and get it over with

"Well...I don't know me and Chelsey have been getting into it lately is all-"

"GAVVY WAVVY~"

and if the pit in Gavins stomach couldn't have stretched any larger before, it had now. Slim fragile arms threw themselves around the back of Gavin's neck aggressively.

Tina suspiciously eyes the two before noticing something that made her heart go numb and anger bumble in her veins.

Gavin held up his arms holding onto the wrists of his girlfriend trying his hardest not to alert Chelsey of what he is doing. He slides his mud- green hoodie sleeve down just enough to reveal the visible bruise of a hand print on his wrist.

Tina slams her glass down full intent on knocking the day lights out of Gavins little girlfriend. Of course Chelsey not knowing the social signals just smiles at Tina and then down at Gavin. In a quick panic Gavins eyes widen in the direction of his best friend. Pleading eyes begging her not to do what he feels like she's about to do. Not here. Not now

"Hey Chels- Baby how's it goin did you like the show?"

His voice was low against the music. Unhappy with his life decisions that had brought him to this point.

Tina not taking her dangerous eyes off of the girl while she nursed her beverage clean

"Oh of course I loved it sweetie! I felt special- I knew that last song was just for me!"

Tina scoffed in her beverage

"No actually-"

Gavin cutting her off speaking almost louder then the music his voice becoming uneven

"Yeah babe! Anything for you!"

Sweat beads formed on the mans brow an uncomfortable smile on his lips

"I'm gonna go see what they have at the other bar I'll see you two in a bit!"

With that she waved with her fingers.

Tina could've barfed. Her gaze never leaving the girl until she disappeared into the crowd of sweaty beaten teenagers.

Her gaze now resting on a now disheveled Gavin

"I'll knock her teeth in Gavin! Please just one single knock and she'll be out! Wont even know what hit her-"

"Tina please..."

Gavin placed a hand on Tinas shoulder leaning forward off his chair. He knew tonight wouldn't have been a good night to tell her but if he didn't he knew he never would

"I need you to promise me that's the last thing you'll do. I've been meaning to tell her that I don't want to be with her anymore but I just can't..."

Tina sighed just for a moment. Only a single moment before a blinding flash in her brain popped into mind. An idea

"I won't make any promises-BUT I do have an idea."

Gavin quirked his brow before leaning back on his stool and taking the last sip of his SB, signaling that he was fully listening to Tina

"You've never been good with words-obviously, so why not come over to my place this weekend, we make a song. When we get on stage the week after, we address it to her and you sing your confession!"

Gavin almost falls off his chair. That's a ridiculous idea. Almost appalling to him

"You know I can't sing Tina..."

His voice once again wavered. He hated how vulnerable he was around Tina. If he were talking to anyone else even in his band he would've laughed in their face- even gotten mad. Maybe threw a few words at the other person, but he couldn't. It was Tina for christ sakes. They've been friends for as long as he can remember and she always knew how to warm the boy up. Hard on the outside but doughy and mushy on the inside.

Tina laughed in fake amusement

"Gavin Reed, your voice is angelic! Mouth watering! Goddamn 'almost' fuckable! If that doesn't mean anything from your favorite lesbian than I don't know what will!"

Her hands clasp to the side of her legs as the rest of the group, Chris and Allen, finally pull up to the party of two

"What're we talking about!"

Allen lands a hand on Chris' shoulder harshly yet still friendly. A toothy smile painted across his face.
Gavin still deep in thought at the idea of making music with Tina AND singing. The thoughts swarmed his head. On one side he knew he'd regret his decision far in the future. Gavin needed the significant touch or idea of being in a relationship to help him mentally stay stable. Healthy or not it's something he knew he craved and needed.

On the other hand Gavin would finally get away from the constant nagging and abuse and gaslighting and manipulation and-

"GAVVYYYY~"

Gavin winced at the stupid nickname. He himself can't even remember why he decided to get with the girl in the first place.

Was it out of petty wit? Ever since Allen joined the band people all around would start rumors just like petty middle schoolers would. They weren't a huge band nothing world wide but their social media page showed numbers of almost twelve thousand followers.
Of course amongst those twelve thousand people there were those toxic fans who started blogs and social media accounts all revolving around their theories of Gavin and Allen sleeping together.

Not that Gavin hated the idea of being with a man- he just hated the idea of being with...Allen.

Gavin recalling a conversation he once had with his band mate/drummer

"Dude it wouldn't even be gay cause I personally don't even consider you human in the first place"

To which Allen just flipped Gavin off after throwing an empty water bottle at his head and proceeding to miss.

A finger snaps in front of his face bringing Gavin back to the present

"Gavin!"

Chelsey rolling her eyes before placing herself into the guitarists lap

"Yeah babe?"

Gavin inhales silently keeping himself composed in front of everyone. Catching eyes from multiple corners and spots from the room

"I've been thinking and well...I wanted to try and maybe settle down soon!"

Gavins eyes shot open wide as his vision darted straight, not towards Chelsey, but his crew mates. Tina almost spitting her freshly open drink back into the bottle looked back at Gavin with almost the same energy.

It was settled. They were going to make the song and they were going to make it the most damn right obvious and straightforward song they'd ever written.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

239K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
79.7K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
216K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...