Dimpled Guy is my poison》K.N...

By kim_jinika

"ꜱꜱʜʜ...ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ....ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.." He chuckled darkly while walking towards me... More

💮Prologue💮
💮1. The unknown gift
💮2. When it occurred again
💮3. Why? What about y/n ?
💮4. He is in library too ?
💮5. He has every solutions
💮6. Kim Namjoon!?
💮7. Birthday Plans
💮8. Kidnapped?!?
💮9. Where am I? ?
🚫10. First encounter sealed with a k-kiss??!
💮11. Regrets
💮12. I know that voice
💮13. I have to find out a way
💮14. The new side of him
💮15. Escape
💮16. Helped or trapped? ?
💮17.Wrong Desicion
💮18. Explain
💮19. Boundaries
💮20. New Rules
💮21. Make my way back to you
💮22. Be his tiny cube
♡ 김석진 ♡
♡ 김태형 ♡
💮24. Album ?
💮25. Locked
💮26. I'm Sorry
♡정호석♡
💮27. I need your help
💮 28. Prove it to me!
🚫29. Love is blind
💮30. Goodbye
💮31. Accident
💮32. Stella

💮23. Clumsy

178 16 14
By kim_jinika

♣"When was the last time

I was happy? "

〰💮〰

Yn's pov :

"CRASSHHH!!"

The moment I heard that loud crash noise from the outside, I jolted up from the couch.

I hurriedly made my way towards the hall...looking around while searching the source of that sound.

When I was in the corridors...

I watched a complete mess....

There was none other than kim namjoon looking like a lost puppy while hanging his head low.

Pieces of glasses are scattered everywhere...liquid  chocolate was dripping from his white turtleneck.

I ran towards him. "What happened?"

He scratched his neck and looked at me shyly, "Actually I was bringing this hot chocolate for us...but then I tripped...and all these happened."

I looked at him in a slightly disappointed way...

'I mean, how could one be this clumsy?'

But I guess my gaze made him think that I was sad for not able to drink the hot chocolate. Cause he said, "I'm sorry for ruining your plan of drinking hot chocolate. Lemme just call a maid and tell her to make one for you." He eyed me apologetically...

I shooked my head, "No,No..it's completely alright. You should clean up first."

He nodded at that...

But then, I noticed..

A tint of red coloured drops dripping from his right palm...

'Red coloured drops?  Blood??'

I raised my voice a bit, "Hey! Your hand is bleeding!"

"Huh?" He then looked at his bloody palm..

'God, that's a huge cut there...'

He nodded and said,  "Yeah, I guess..I got a little cut there. "

I looked at him worriedly,  "Little cut? Yah, there's a huge cute there namjoon! You're bleeding too much!"

He hesitantly smiled, " Don't worry about it. I'll get it dressed later. Lemme get you a hot chocolate first."

'What? Here his hand is bleeding nonstop...but he's still with that freaking hot chocolate? !'

"Are you kidding me , Namjoon? Look at your hand! Now you care about my hot chocolate?  Seriously? !"

He started, " It's gonna be fine--"

"No it's not.  Come with me. Lemme fix that cut first."

He started again, "But what about your hot chocolate--"

"Oh, just shut up Namjoon!  Come with me "

I grabbed his wrists and dragged him to his room. He followed me like an obedient puppy.

When I reached his room. I sat him down on the bed and asked him, "Where's the first aid box? "

"But yn you don't have to--" I gave him a death glare.  He stopped his sentence and moved his head pointing to the bathroom.

"Over there, in the bathroom's mini cupboard "

I stood up and walked there. I opened the cupboard and took the first aid box, get out of there  and then I sat again on the bed.

I took out the things I needed for the dressing him. Then I grabbed his hand again and put it on my lap so I could easily treat his wounds.

"Look yn it's really alright. I can do it with my own. You don't have to worry--"

Suddenly I leaned in to him and pecked his right cheek. Making him a shocked potato and successfully making his mouth shut up this time.

'Then I actually realised what I did....

Wait...

I

Pecked

His

Goddamn

Cheeks...?

What....!!!'

I was shocked at my own action.  I looked at him and his eyes were open wide while his cheeks were becoming red.

He's blushing...

I cleared my throat and said, "Just sit, ok? Let me do my work"

He nodded with his red cheeks. I almost laughted at his cuteness. Though I resisted myself to do so..

I started wiping off the blood from his palm with the  help of cotton balls and then put some antiseptic on the wounds.

He hissed. 'Sure, it must've hurt..'

I cooed him in a gentle voice, "It's ok...it's gonna be alright. "

Then I put some ointment in the cuts and finally wrapped a bandage around  his palm covering his wounds completing his dressing.

"There you go , all done."

I smiled at him.

He smiled back at me. Then he leaned in and gave a gentle peck to my forhead. This time making me  blush.

"Thank you tiny cube.."

〰💮〰

No one's pov :

It took taehyung all day to find out about the clues of yn's kidnapping...

Taehyung drove to his house quickly after getting out of that mini convenience store.

When he finally reached his house , he stopped his car and then got out.

He then tapped his pass code and after that a "ding" sound heard meaning his door unlocked; he entered his home. 

He went to the kitchen and drank  a glass of mineral water first and then he came back in his living room.

He threw his black leather jacket on his couch and also sat there while rubbing his temples.

Taehyung's pov :

"ARGH! "

I screamed being frustrated.

I don't know what to do now. My mind is not working anymore.

Why there was Bang Chan in that cctv footage? 

'No it can't be him, right?'

I know him for so long! He is a nice guy. I've talked with him before.

How could he appeared in that cctv footage then??

'Bang Chan is a trustworthy guy, 

He's the right hand of Hyung!  He is hyung's personal bodyguard for God's sake !!'

No no nono....something doesn't feels right. I mean he is hyung's body guard so is this kidnapping also connected to Hyung? 

'Maybe Hyung told him to kidnap yn?'

"

Ah, no. What the hell kim taehyung!  What are you even thinking!  Hyung has nothing to do with it! He doesn't even know yn!!" I scolded myself.

But then suddenly yn's smiling face came into my mind. Her glowing skin showing a tint of red on both her cheeks when she accepted the flower bouquet from me at her birthday.

How her beautiful lashes were making her sparking eyes more beautiful than ever.

How she smiled at me and shyly said, "Thank you taehyung "

I opened my eyes and closed both of my fists tightly ,

'No! I have to rescue her! And for that if I have to make Bang Chan's  life miserable then I won't step back. '

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"THIS TIME I'M SURELY COMING FOR YOU YN,

AND PREPARE YOURSELF  ALREADY FOR ME....

MY DEAR FRIEND BANG CHAN.."

〰 💮 〰

Author's Note :

Oooooh~~ taehyung is angryyyy~~~~

*smirks*

《Please give a vote and leave comments if you like this chapter...stay happy readers! 》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 4.9K 64
"Who are you?" (JM) "I am the embodiment of your darkest fears, my dear." "Spill it, speak now or face dire consequences." (Jk) "It's not my doing, I...
1.4K 31 34
"Criminal" thats how the world sees me......without seeing my pain.....without hearing my story.........without caring about me.....everyone judged m...
652K 19.9K 54
Ranking 1 in psychopath in 2019 A simple an easy to follow guide to deal with your psychopath yandere stalker. How? Coz Only a psychopath can dea...
5.5K 462 29
"Hey," Namjoon said softly, and I looked over at him. His piercing stare locked onto me, I forgot to breathe. He held my chin in his fingers and pull...