The Right Thing To Do { Drac...

By imnessa_

"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ. ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๏ฟฝ... More

Author's Note
1- Just The Beginning
2- The Sorting Hat
3- First Day of Classes
4- Best Friend
5- Maturity Levels
6- Worry and Stress
7- The First Lie
8- Quiddich Try-Outs
9-Hogsmeade
10- Amortentia
11-Writing an Essay
12- Scary Kitty
13- Conjuring a Patroness
14- Relationships
15-A Letter
16- A Murder
17- Friends Again
18- The Portkey
19- A Familiar Scent
20- Christmas Eve
21- It's Christmas!
22- Iceskating
23- You Mustn't Tell Lies
24- Punishments
25- Draco?
26-Feelings
27- A Whole New World
29-A Task
30-To The Train
31- Back at Hogwarts
32-Dancing to Death
33- Family Meeting
34- The Truth
35- Back Together (ish)
36- Harry?
37- Peppermint, Smoke, and Old Parchment
38- Goodbye
39- Edgar
Epilogue
A/N

28- Unexpected Visitors

1.2K 26 45
By imnessa_

Evanora 

When we got back on top of the house, we climbed through the window. Then, the charm Draco put on us wore off.

"That was amazing!" I said and he smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it," he kissed my forehead and went into the bathroom.

I laid on my bed and Cookie crawled over to me.

"Hi, Cookie," I said and petted her. She purred at my touch and fell asleep.

"What should we do today?" Draco asked after he came out of the bathroom with only his pants on. I looked down at his abs and blushed immediately.

"Hello? My face is up here," he said with a smirk and grabbed his white button-down shirt from the dresser. He put it on and walked over to me without buttoning it up.

"So what do you want to do today." He repeated.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked and looked at his shirt.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he smirked again and I sighed as I buttoned it for him. "You didn't have to do that," he said softly.

"I know," I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Why are you guys so loud? It's six in the morning!" Damien said, barging in without knocking.

"Go back out and knock," Draco ordered.
"No," Damien said and crossed his arms.

"I said go back out and knock," Draco repeated and stood up. Damien's eyes widened and he quickly went back out and closed the door.

"Yes?" Draco asked as he heard Damien knocking.

Damien slowly opened the door and said, "I was wondering why you guys were up this early."
"None of your business. Now leave," Draco ordered and I giggled. Damien sighed and closed the door in defeat.

"Idiot," Draco muttered and sat back down on the bed. "What's this?" he asked and picked up a piece of parchment from the floor. He held it up to himself and his eyes widened.

"What?" I asked and snatched the note.

It said:
Draco and Evanora,

You aren't clever. I can't believe you would disobey the Dark Lord by leaving and trying to hide. I didn't believe the lies your mothers told us and they are suffering the consequences. You both must meet us in the cemetery right by your neighborhood at dusk. DO NOT BE LATE. And please do not try to get out of this one. We will hunt you down.

-Lucius Malfoy

I dropped the letter on the floor and looked at Draco with widened eyes. Nora, the owl, was going crazy. She must have seen whoever came in here.

"What do we do?" I asked Draco.

"We do what we need to. We go," Draco responds.

"But-"
"But nothing. We have no idea what's happening to our mothers right now and if we don't do what they ask, who knows what they'll do," He said. He was right. We have to go.

I scooted closer to him and hugged him.

He pushed his fingers through his hair and his face showed how nervous he was.

I let go of him to give him space and he said, "I never told you to stop."
I went back and hugged him and he rested his head on mine. "I won't let anything happen to you," He whispered and I hugged him tighter.

<Time Skip>
After a long day of biting my nails and not eating, we were ready to go to the cemetery. My stress was building up like crazy and I could tell Draco was just as nervous as me, if not, more.
"You ready?" He asked and I shook my head. Who would be ready to meet up with death eaters?

"Well we have to go," He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead. "We'll be okay," He whispered.
We walked downstairs and Rosalie asked, "You guys want dinner?"
"No. We were just going to go on a walk," I said and we left hand in hand.

I pulled up the hood of my coat as soon as we got outside. As we got closer and closer to the cemetery, I got more and more nervous.

Draco grabbed my hand and gave me a half-smile.
"What do you think will happen?" I asked.

"No idea."
We walked inside the gates of the cemetery and no one was there. We slowly approached the same tombstone where the portkey was.
"Draco," Someone said and we quickly turned around to see Lucius Malfoy.

"Remember this girl?" Lucius said and held up Amethyst.

"No," Draco replied. I knew he was lying. Amethyst goes to our muggle school and she used to go to Hogwarts. She recognized us last Friday.

"Answer honestly. Do you know her?" Lucious asked again.

"No," Draco repeated.

"Evanora?" Lucius questioned me. I thought for a moment. Should I lie? That could protect Draco since he lied. Should I tell the truth? If I tell the truth, what would happen?
"I know her," I blattered out. Draco squeezed my hand then let go.
"Honesty is a virtue, Draco!" I heard a loud laugh and Bellatrix came skipping out from behind a tombstone. "Why did you lie to us?" She approached him and put her face inches away from his. "Scared?" She laughed and backed off. She snatched Amethyst from Lucius' grasp and held her up.

"This is the fool who ratted you two out!" She laughed.

"No, you don't understand! Draco, your father asked if I've seen you two but-" Amethyst began to explain.

"Shut it!" Bellatrix roared.

"But I thought he was just making sure you were safe because he was your father and I had no idea he'd turn you in!" Amethyst cried.

"I said shut it!" Bellatrix screamed holding a wand to her neck.

"I'm so sorry," Amethyst said, ignoring Bellatrix.

"That's it! Avada Kedavra!" She screamed and a green light flashed then Amethyst was on the floor. I clasp my hands over my mouth in shock.

Bellatrix laughed, "Silly girl. So stupid," She giggled to herself. She then took a breath then turned to Draco, "Why did you lie?"
"I just didn't recognize her," He stated.

"Hmm, I don't know if I believe him. What do you think, Luci?" Bellatrix asked.

"He's telling the truth. I saw her multiple times. Draco only saw the girl once," I lied, trying to help.

"Looks like your girlfriend came to your rescue! Too bad that's also a lie. The girl said she saw Draco in her classes then came up to both of you during her lunch. She barely remembered you, Evanora," She laughed then walked behind us. I saw Alecto and Amycus Carrow holding up my mother and father. Why are they here?

They walked up next to Bellatrix.

"Liars deserve punishment. For example, your mother lied to me about your whereabouts. She deserves to be punished," She told me. She turned to my mother and said, "You can watch your husband die. Avada Kedavra!" She yelled and pointed the wand at my father. Seconds later, my father was laying on the floor. Dead.

"NO!" I screamed and was about to run to her but Draco held me, preventing me from running. "Draco, let me go!" I screamed.
"Shh It's okay," He said and held me tight. I continued to fight him but he wouldn't let go.

"No it's not!" I broke down crying in his arms as he held me. He didn't say another word.

"Now, Evanora. You lied to me and now you deserve to be punished," She said and tried grabbing me out of Draco's arms but Draco wouldn't allow it.

"Draco, let her go," She ordered but he wouldn't budge.

"Crucio," She muttered and Draco fell to the floor screaming in pain.

"Draco!" I screamed and bent down to him.

She grabbed me by my hair and pulled me with her.

"Now for your punishment," She whispered into my ear.

She pointed her wand at my mother.

"I love you, Evanora. Be safe. Do everything they tell you," My mother said trying to fight back her tears. My mother was strong. She never let anyone know when she was sad or upset and she always taught me to do the right thing.
"Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix yelled and a huge flash of green light flashed from her wand and my mother fell to the floor next to my father.

"Mum!" I screamed and Bellatrix let go of me, laughing. "That's what liars get!" She laughed while skipping around the cemetery.

I knelt next to my dead parents and cried. I wish I could have said goodbye. I wish I could have thanked my mother for teaching me to always do the right thing and to become a good person. I wish I could thank my father for turning me into the strong person I am today. He was always tough with me and believed in tough love. I know now I'll never get the chance to see their laughs, smiles, or hug them ever again.

I laid on my mother's chest and cried.

"Shut it!" Alecto started laughing and pulled my hair to get me up.

"I killed your parents!" Bellatrix laughed.

"Enough with the theatrics, Bellatrix. Let me speak to the children," I shivered at the voice. Was it him? Next thing I knew Voldemort was standing right next to me. 

A/N: Sorry I'm a day late to post (again). I barely ever know what day it is lmao 

Hope you enjoyed!

-Nessa<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 453 46
โ›๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญโœ Grieving over your brother's death sends you into a...
102K 1.6K 37
WARNING: SEXUAL SCENES, STRONG LANGUAGE ! If you're too young please don't read this -=- Disclaimer: I don't own the original Harry Potter characters...
973 159 29
"I love you too Y/N" Draco said. "But now I dont" I said. . "You dont know anything what i have gone through and what I will go throug...
567K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...