Fractured

By akoser32

Devyn Elizabeth Wilson. She is a 21-year-old hunter and has been hunting with her family and their family fri... More

Flashback 1
Stanford Bound
Hey Sammy!
You Smell Like A Toilet
Time To Go Home
Flashback 2
No Sweetheart, I'm Just Awesome
3 Shots For the Broken Girl
We Don't Do Shorts
Inside the Magic Circle
Loch Ness Monster
Thanks for the Drawings
Goodbye Mr. Carlton
I Promise
Emotional Wreck
Skirts and Heels
No Survivors
Fear of Flying
Bloody Mary
UPDATE!
Ignoring My Existence
Confessions
It's All Your Fault
Flashback 3
Little Becky
First Fight
You're Not Dean
Stay Awake
This Is Real Sweetheart
Disturbing The Peace
Hook Man
Nightmare
The College Experience
Puke and Rally
Church Basements
You Knew?
Memory Lane
Missouri Moseley
Anger
Screwdrivers and Wires
Roosevelt Asylum
Headaches
First Time
Searching for Gavin
Where's Devyn
John
Scarecrow
Pagan Gods
Human Sacrifice
Heart Attack
Have A Little Faith
Reaper
A Reaper's Touch
Crazy Pants
Dean's Ex-Girlfriend
Jealousy
You're Stronger Than You Think
Next Time I'm Giving Directions
Flashback 4
New Developments
Visions
Decapitation
Max
We Are The Same
Gunshot
Phantom Attacker
Motel Invasion
Cages
Update!
Flashback 5
Meg Masters
Deva's
What If
Fear of Falling
Weaknesses
Why Would She Show Me?
Numb
Loosing Track Of Time
Amateurs
Letting It Out
Progress
It's Not Real?
New Plan
Benched
Where Are All The Children?
What The Hell Is A Shtriga?
Let's Finish It
Withering Away
Definitely Worth The Wait
Update
Chuckles
Ugly Ass Painting
The Painting's Back
It's the Girl
You're a Liar
Rising Tensions
Together
Train Tracks
Suprise Call
Bobby

Pretty Little Thing

318 12 0
By akoser32

Dean's POV:

I really underestimated this family. I knew they were crazy sons of bitches, but damn are they good at fighting dirty. I honestly thought I could take them, but I was quickly proven wrong because they ended up tying me to a chair in their nasty living room.

I woke up to all of them looking at me. I'm almost certain they don't have running water here because it looks like none of them have bathed or brushed their teeth in years.

I winced trying to break out of the ties holding me down. My entire body hurt because they knocked me around pretty good earlier. My head was a bit foggy from getting hit, but I knew what was happening around me.

The smaller man standing behind what seems to be the oldest said, "Come on, let's hunt him, he seems to be a fighter."

The old one let out a strangled wheeze which I'm assuming is his laugh. These sickos really hunt humans. They hunt them in public, abduct them, starve them, then hunt them in their element. That's just messed up.

The oldest and I went back and forth about hunting and killing things for quite a bit before he started asking what he really wanted to know.

"So are you a cop, are there anymore looking for us," He asked as he walked behind me.

"If I tell you, you promise not to make me your ashtray," I responded sarcastically, which earned me a swift punch to the nose. Bad move Dean, bad move.

"The only reason I don't let my boys take you right here and now is because there is something I need to know," the old one said grabbing something behind me from the fire pit.

"Yeah, how about it's not nice to marry your sister," I shot back at him.

The old one walked back in front of me with a scolding hot poker and said, "Tell me, is there anyone out there looking for you."

"Eat me! No. no. no, no wait you might actually do that," I said, again sarcastically.

The man that punched me earlier came up to me and grabbed my face roughly, and held it still as the old one holds the hot poker close to me, "You think this is funny? You brought this down on my family. Alright you want to play games, we'll play some games."

The old one backed off and looked to his two sons and said, "It looks like we are gonna have a hunt tonight after all boys," he looked back at me and said, "and you get to pick the animal. The cop, the boy or that pretty little thing my boys picked up earlier today."

My eyes widened in fear as the reality of this situation had caught up to me. There is no freakin way I'm picking any of them to be hunted by these hicks. No way in hell.

"No, wait, wait, wait. Look nobody is coming for me okay. It's just us," I said struggling as the man still hasn't let go of my face.

"You don't choose I will," The old one said as he put the hot poker on my shoulder.

The pain was registered immediately and I cried out in pain, but I still refused to pick. He pressed the poker harder into me, and I finally gave, the pain being too much to handle.

"They boy! The boy," I yelled out in pain, knowing that Sam is way better off than Devyn, and the cop right now. Devyn could barely stand when I saw her.

The old one dug his keys out and handed them to the son that wasn't just holding me down and said, "You heard him, but don't let him out. Shoot him in his cage."

My eyes widened further and I panicked, "Wait! I thought you said you were going to hunt him."

He turned to me and just smirked, "When you're done shoot the cop too, but bring the pretty one in here. I want him to see."

I started to struggle in my chair, scared that Sam and Devyn were about to die. I don't even want to know what he is planning to do to Devyn. "You son of a Bitch!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devyn's POV:

After a few moments I sat back down, not because I wanted to, but because Sam wouldn't shut up about it. I wanted to pace, like I always do when I'm anxious, but I didn't have the energy to. I haven't had food in hours, and it was starting to affect me. My mouth and throat were dry from not drinking anything too.

"Where is he? It's been way too long, something must have happened," I said nervously biting my nails.

"Devyn, he's fine. He can handle himself," Sam tried to soothe.

"I know that, but this situation is just so different, you know. I just don't want him getting hurt," I explained.

Before Sam could respond, the door to the barn opened up, but instead of Dean it was the man who held the gun at me this morning.

I gasped and scooted as far away as possible, scared about what was about to happen. He had a rifle in his hands and had his eyes set on Sam. A wicked smile was splayed across his face.

He unlocked Sam's cage and went to shoot him, but Sam quickly overpowered the man, and knocked him out. Sam picked up the rifle, and stood up moving to the controls. We all heard someone call for the man outside, and Sam quickly went to hide. I panicked not knowing what to do, so I pretended to be passed out, hoping they'd leave me alone.

Sam had put the man's body in the cage he was in, so when the two other men came in they saw what had happened. Each man took a cage. The younger one looked at Miss. Officer, and the old one looked at me.

The old one looked at the younger one and said, "You look for the man, I'll take this one back to the house," looking straight at me.

The old one quickly unlocked my cage and roughly grabbed me, causing me to yell out in pain.

"Please, please, let me be," I begged as he roughly dragged me along with him to his house. I looked in the window, and saw Dean tied to a chair, looking like hell, with a small girl holding a knife to his face, "What the hell do you people want?"

"I want him to see," The old man said.

"See what," I asked, scared to know the answer.

"Quiet," He shouted at me, as he threw me to the ground in front of Dean.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes, he had tears in his eyes too. I could tell he was terrified about what was about to happen to us.

"Where is Sam," Dean asked, his voice wavering a bit.

"He's fine," I said to Dean, which earned me a smack across the face from the old man.

I yelped in pain and brought my hand up to cradle my sore face. This man, no, this family is crazy. What was even more unnerving was the little girl just standing there holding a knife to Dean's face.

"You want to see now," The old man taunted Dean.

"You son of a bitch. You let her go," Dean demanded, and struggled to get untied.

"I told you what it feels like to kill a human, and I want you to watch it happen to this pretty little thing right here," The man said sadistically.

My eyes widened in fear, and my eyebrow shot up on my forehead. I started to scoot away from the man as he slowly started to stalk toward me. I needed to get out of here, but I felt weak.

"Please don't," I begged as I tried to scurry away.

He quickly walked over to me, seeming to be mad I spoke up again. I tried my best to get up and run, but I was too slow. He grabbed my hair and yanked it hard so I was in front of him. I screamed out from the force of him pulling my hair. I reached frantically for his hand in my hair, but had no luck.

"You stupid bitch. I told you to be quiet," He seethed.

He threw me to the ground again, and I yelped in pain as I landed harshly on my left shoulder. I rolled over, but was stopped by a hand wrapping around my neck. My eyes almost popped out of my head as memories of the last time I was in this position started to resurface. Tears were freely coating my cheeks as the old man squeezed hard around my neck, restricting air flow.

"Devyn! Let her go," Dean yelled as he struggled greatly to get free, but he couldn't.

Panic set in and I started to flail around underneath this man. I tried to kick and punch, but nothing seemed to make him budge. Black dots spotted the edge of my vision, and I knew I'd be done for soon if I didn't think of something fast. I need to get out of this. I can't let Dean watch me die. I won't let Dean watch me die.

Though as I was thinking my movements started to slow, and my vision turned blurry, and I was making strangled noises, as I tried to get in some air. I finally looked the old man in the eyes, and saw nothing but evil in them. He was enjoying this, he was enjoying the fact that he is killing me in front of Dean.

I was on the verge of passing out when I heard a loud shot fill the air, and a thud next to me. The second I heard the thud the pressure around my neck was released. I gasped loudly for air, and rolled over instantly trying to get as much air in as possible.

"Devyn!," I heard Sam yell, but I couldn't see anything. I felt someone grab me, but I flinched back immediately, "Hey, it's me. It's Sam."

I looked up toward the voice, and was met with a very blurry sam. I don't know if it's because of the tears or the almost dying, but I felt lightheaded due to the lack of oxygen.

"Can you sit up," He asked, trying to guide me to sit.

"I need... air," I gasped out, still trying to catch my breath.

I was still coughing and gasping for air and pointed at Dean. Sam understood and quickly shoved the little girl in the nearby closet and untied Dean. Dean winced and grunted loudly as he grabbed me in his arms. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"Oh my God! Devyn..." his voice broke.

I was still breathing deeply as I said, "It's okay, I'm okay. I'm right here."

I coughed a few more times before pulling away noticing how we both winced in pain. I looked down to his shoulder as he pulled it back a little and noticed a long burn mark. I looked back up at him and he immediately kissed me. It was a harsh kiss, full of need and desperation. I responded with the same urgency. I almost died right in front of him.

We broke away from the kiss and he looked me in the eyes and asked, "Can you stand up?"

My breathing was back to normal so I simply nodded. Dean stumbled a bit as he got up himself. Seeing this Sam came up to me and helped me stand. I swayed slightly because he pulled me up too quickly. I leaned into him for support for a few seconds as I rested my hand on my forehead.

Once I was steady I walked over to Dean and engulfed him in another hug, ignoring the sharp pain that shot through my left side.

A few moments passed and we finally left the house to be joined by the cop. She advised us to disappear before the state police and FBI arrived, and that's exactly what we did. We slowly made our way away from this hell hole. Dean was limping slightly due to pain, I was massaging my shoulder, and Sam was walking away unscathed. Annoying.

"You two never do that again," Dean said, eyeing both me and Sam.

"You were worried about me," Sam teased at the same time I mumbled, "Don't plan on it."

"Shut up. I'm serious if you ever go missing again I won't look for you," Dean said to Sam then looked to me and said, "and I swear to God, if you ever put me through that again."

I looked up at him, his eyes still hanging on to that fear of losing me and I said, "You're never gonna loose me, lover boy, I promise. Just like you promised me. Plus I don't plan on almost dying again for at least a few months." A small smile made its way onto his face at my attempted joke. My stomach rumbled and then I looked at both the boys ang said, "Can we please get some food and water, I feel like shit."

This earned me a chuckle from them both, and they both mumbled a small, "Sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 22 19
Book 1 Just over a year after the events of the vampire attack that resulted in the death of Dean Winchester, his brother Sam is adjusting to life w...
27.6K 494 13
Blue thought she was a normal teenage girl. One with a lot of pain in the past. In Blue's eyes, being normal is getting picked on by the other kids a...
110K 2.4K 30
A little girl. She's special, she can communicate with animals. She was abandoned in the forest, when she was a 2 year old, she was taken in by natu...
17.8K 367 21
Dean rescues 5 year old Hayden from her abusive family and takes her under his wing. After recruiting his brother, Sam to find their father, the two...