STORM II

By sincerelyparisssss

After Storm activated her gift her life was never the same again. Let's see how Storms been handling her pow... More

Meet the cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
A/N

Twelve

11 0 0
By sincerelyparisssss

| Santiago |

The chills of the cold winds push through the cracks of the windows as I watch Storm shiver a little.

Pulling over I took off my jacket as I placed it over her body.

I always wanted Storm to have the perfect life, and not to be going into hiding because of a father who wanted to see his daughter and boyfriend dead.

I wanted to be the one to protect her at all cost, but every chance I get she's the one protecting me.

"We've been driving for about eight hours, maybe we should stop at a hotel" Storm said through my jacket.

Coming to a red light I firmly grip the steering wheel and clear my throat.

" but we haven't found the perfect city yet I can feel this place is not for us... it's not safe" I said.

She revealed her hand to me before she placed it on mines.

" I don't care where we are, I'll always feel safe when I'm with you sj"

Looking at my beautiful girlfriend she seem a bit tired and I lean over to kiss her forehead.

" i still want to find a perfect spot for us Storm, go back to sleep and when you wake again we'll be there"

*****

We finally arrived at a place where I felt the most safe at, A place that raised me, a place where I could feel free and not have to fear that someone would discover my abilities, my hometown...

New Mexico.

We pulled into the eldorado hotel, and I found us a parking spot.

" mmm where are we?" She question while stretching her arms.

" my hometown New Mexico, come on let's go"

Her face grew with excitement as she exited the car to be ambushed by a bunch of playful children,  and greeted by tons of welcoming people.

" hola, Nosotros solo estábamos pasando por" I spoke.

(* hello, we was just passing by*)

Storm then clock her head back at me for that I never told her I was Hispanic.

Her mouth just dropped but she seem even more amused .

The young lady smiled at us both before nodding her head.

" por favor disfruta tu estadía"  she told us both.

(* please enjoy your stay*)

I then gave her a warm smile as I grab Storm hand and headed into the building.

After checking in we walked into our room as storm gasp .

" baby this is beautiful, b-but how can we afford this?"

I walked towards the bed where Storm followed.

" did you forget I'm a billionaire now" I smirk.

She playfully rolled her eyes before wrapping her arms around my neck.

" I love you so, so much sj" she lean down as her soft lips touch my neck.

Goosebumps form as I rubbed my fingers tips against her legs.

" te quiero" I whisper into her ear as a soft moan let out.

(* I love you*)

Picking her up she sat on top of me as I cuffed my arms behind her back to pulled her body closer to me.

" wait, promise you'll be easy on me" she asked

I pulled back at the thought that she wanted me to be easy on her.

Since when was our love ever easy.

" wait you always loved how rough and aggressive I can get What changed?" I joked

She smiled but resumed to kiss my lips before laying me back.

The heat of her body warm up and it made me feel some type of way.

I wanted to devour her right now, but I also knew what she told me so I obeyed.

" before I make you feel good let's get a bath together" I mentioned.

She laugh before removing herself, and we headed for the bathroom that was absolutely amazing.

The Next Morning...

Allowing Storm to rest which she went down early last night, i headed into the kitchen to get breakfast ready.

All I could think about was the mess that we left behind, and how i was glad to be in a safe area with the love of my life.

With the smell of sausage roaming through the air, I heard a giggle coming from behind me.

" and what do you call yourself doing" she said.

Turning around she was only wearing my T-shirt that barely went past her knees.

Her hair was in a messy bun and, she still looked so beautiful.

" I'm attempting to make us breakfast, care to join me?" I offered

" of course because I hate to see this wonderful room burnt down.

We laughed together before giving her a spatula .

Reaching into the fridge I grab her favorite drink before sliding it over to her.

" what's this" she asked.

" a mocha frappe, the drink that you craved for since the first day i met  you". I said

She drop her head before sliding the drink back to me.

" okay wait first you told me to take it easy on you during our love session, and now the drink that you fell in Love with your Turing it down what's going on?"

She grab my hands before turning her chair towards me.

Not sure what she was about to do she gently placed both my palms onto her stomach and smiled.

" I'm pregnant" she announced.

I was perplexed, but yet I kept my hands on her stomach.

" are you serious Storm?, are you really pregnant?"

My eyes stay focused on hers as she nodded her head.

" yes. That's why as much as i wanted that mocha I can't have it"

Never in a million years would I have ever gotten this news from a female.

I still kept my hands on her belly, and all I could do was drop to my knees and place my head near her.

" she's going to be just like her mother" I said.

Lifting back up I kiss her lips once more before bringing Storm into my arms for a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 198 6
On what should have been the morning after her wedding, Weiwei wakes up the day she is to leave home for college for the first time.
4 0 5
The Junior year of highschool begins, this time everyone has changed and the world has changed quiet a bit too, ever since a devastating force took d...
Freak By mysskins

Fanfiction

397 38 15
When six outsiders on Community Service get caught in a storm they develop superpowers. Will there be anything or anyone in their way? Will there be...
1.1K 67 22
With her mother fighting for her life in the hospital after a terrible accident, Storm Lyles moves in with her mothers friend since high school and h...