Lioness

By scandalousgal

Hyejin is a Lion hybrid that behaves like a kitten and Yongsun loves that More

one

Two

690 37 13
By scandalousgal

A week has passed, and with that, Hyejin's favorite days of the week were coming as well. On the last day of the week where Yongsun would get back home and not go to work for two days, also that meant that she would have the oldest attention all to herself, and she wouldn't get lonely and bored during the day.

The loud sound of Yongsun’s alarm echoed in the room, she rolled to the side to turn it off while Hyejin turned around, her back facing Yongsun. 

She turned the alarm off and rolled to the side to spoon Hyejin nuzzling and placing a soft kiss behind the warm fluffy ear. Yongsun was setting the alarm for a bit earlier so she could groom the lioness since the hybrid would forget to.

“Good morning Jinnie.''

Kim whispered against Hyejin's ear, making it twitch from tickles, Hyejins tails wrapped around Yongsun’s waist.
Hyejin groaned, pushing more of her body against the older woman resulting o the latter tightening the hug.

“ We have to wake up, I have to brush you.” 

Yongsun patted Hyejin’s thigh, getting out of the warm embrace. She sat on the bed, stretching her body. Hyejin rolled to Yonsun’s side, yawning, letting a small roar leave her mouth, stretching her limbs as well.

“I’m going to get your brush. I'll be right back.”

Hyejin hummed, closing her eyes again, waiting for Yongsun to arrive.

The hybrid felt the bed dip beside her. Hyejin opens her eyes, looking with heavy lids to the woman. 

“Come here, kitten.” Yongsun sat in the middle of the bed sitting in a lotus position so Hyejin could sit in between her legs.  And hyejin did sitting comfortably in between the older's legs, leaning against Yongsun's torso, closing her eyes again.

"Hyejin, don't sleep on me." Yongsun laughed, hugging the hybrid. 

"You can nap when I finish and eat breakfast, don't worry."

Hyejin groaned but ended up receiving a kiss on her cheek.

Yongsun started by using the pet brush to brush Hyejin's tail, removing a reasonable amount of loose fur. She popped the bristles out to remove the ball of fur.

"Here." She gave the ball to Hyejin for the girl to see how much she shredded. Yongsun left the pet brush aside and picked the hairbrush to brush the hybrid's long mane. The hardest part, in Yongsun's opinion because Hyejin hated when the hairbrush would pull her hair because of a knot.

Yongsun began to brush the younger's hair, separating it into sections. Not even 5 seconds in, the brush ran through a knot, making hyejin turn and hold Yongsun's arm by lightly biting. It was a reflex.

"Ouch! No, no biting!" 

Yongsun gave the lioness an angry look that was, controverted with a challenging one. 

"I know you hate when this happens, okay? I'm being as gentle as possible, now be a good girl and stay still so we can finish it quickly."

Yongsun kissed Hyejin's cheek and kept doing what she was doing. Hyejin ended up trying to stop the older's hands a couple of times before they could finally finish.

"See? it wasn't that bad."

Hyejin had turned around and was straddling Yongsun's lap while burying her face on the latter's neck.

"Sorry for bitting you..."

"It's okay, kitten." Kim smiled, hugging Hyejin's body. "Now, let's go eat." 

Yongsun gave one last kiss on Hyejin's cheeks and got up, walking to the kitchen.

Hyejin was happily munching on a piece of toast when Yongsun recalled something.

"Oh," 

Hyejin lifted her head 

"The girls are coming tonight." 

Hyejin's ears perked, her tail moving slowly behind her up in the air.  By girls, Yongsun meant her friends Wheein and Byulyi. Hyejin liked the duo. They were fun and always gave her a lot of attention.

"It has been a while since the last time Byul visited us...Whee too... I think I should schedule your next appointment with her as well." 

Yongsun joked, earning a worried expression from Hyejin. It wasn't like she hated Wheein, the girl made the experience of seeing a vet very calm and pleasant since she was the vet. But Hyejin was still annoyed by the things she had to do and needles.

"I'm joking, kitten." Yongsun got up from the table and walked to the hybrid. She hugged the younger putting her head against her chest, making Hyejin rub her head and face there.

Kim wanted to stay like this for a bit more, but she had work to do. 

"I have to go now, cub." 

She caressed the hybrid's hair. Hyejin lifted her head to look at Yongsun with a pout on her lips. 

"You want a kiss?" 

Hyejin stretched her neck, trying to get a kiss from the older woman making the latter laugh. Yongsun cupped the lioness face and gave a few pecs. 
Hyejin tried to get more kisses, but Yongsun let go of her face. 

"When I come back, I'll give you more kisses, okay?" 

"Okay." 
The pout still on Hyejin's lips. Yongsun smiled and got out of the kitchen to grab her stuff to go to work.

"See you later, kitten." 

Yongsun waved Hyejin that was laying on the couch a goodbye. 

"See you later." 

Yongsun left the house. Hyejin's tail moved slowly behind her as she thought about what to do. 

Yongsun was on lunch break with Byulyi the two were talking about work-related things when Yongsun changed the subject.

"You and Wheein are coming tonight, right?"

"Of course I am it has been a long time since we had a girl's night. I miss our hangouts." 

The younger smiled at the girl in front of her. "But why you asked about Wheein to me?

Yongsun raised an eyebrow looking at Byulyi.
"Like you two are not attached to the hip since the day I introduced her to you." 

Yongsun had to hold a laugh when she saw Byulyi's eyes bulge as her cheeks got pink.

"I wondering when you two are going to start dating," 

Kim said like it wasn't a big of a deal stuffing her cheeks with food. 

"I- we've been not seeing each other much recently, okay...work and stuff."  

Yong noticed the change of tone in Byulyi's voice. She knew her friends had a thing for each other after a few months of observing them developing a friendship. The other thing was that both acted so whipped that it was impossible not to notice it.

"But, I miss Hyegi too." 

"You always spoil her."

"You spoil her every day as well, Kim Yongsun it is not my fault every time she sees me she jumps on me to pick her up, "Byulyi said with pride in her voice

"Annoying."

"You love me." 

Yongsun rolled her eyes, pretending to be annoyed at her friend. The day went out smooth Yongsun couldn't avoid thinking about how Hyejin was doing at home.

"See you later, Unnie."

Byulyi waved at Yongsun that was gathering her things.

Hyejin was sitting by the window watching the city, and the sunset when she heard the door opening and the known scent invading the room more strongly.

"Kitten, I'm home!" 

The older said happily, heading to the living room. Hyejin ears stood up and her tail as well, indicating she was happy.
She got off of the chair she was sitting and walked towards Yongsun that engulfed the hybrid in a hug. 

"Hey there, cub." 

Yong smiled as Hyejin rubbed her face on her neck, hugging her back.

"Did you miss me?" 

An obvious question that was answered with a small nod against her neck where the hybrid's face was buried basking in the human's scent.

Yongsun headed to her bedroom with hyejin asking the lioness about her day while mentioning that soon Wheein and Byulyi would come. 

Hyejin was sitting on the bed, mindless licking her arm while Yongsun got undressed. 

"Hey..." Yongsun called, making Hyejin drift her attention to her, her tongue sticking out making an adorable sight. "Let's go."

Yongsun was completely topless, and that meant she was calling her to shower with her. Hyejin growled with a pout on her lips.

"Don't you 'grrr' at me. Come on." 

She knew resisting wouldn't do any effect, so she just gave in.

"You always make a huge deal out of it, but it isn't that bad."
Yongsun said smiling, brushing Hyejin's tail. The hybrid undid the messy bun that the older put her hair into and scratched behind her ear.

"All done." 

Kim smiled softly at the younger, hugging the latter from behind, kissing a spot behind the girl's ear that made her purr and lean her body against Yongsun's torso.

"Let's go to the living room and wait for Byul and Wheeinie."

A few minutes had passed, Yongsun had ordered their food, and now both were on the couch with Yongsun giving the hybrid belly rubs while she purred, her arms stretched on the couch with her hands on top of her head mindless kneading the air. Yongsun giggled at the girl's behavior, and when she was about to say something, she heard someone knock on the door.

"Oh, I think they are here." 
Hyejin staid on the couch, almost dozing off because of the caressing.

"Hi, Wheein-ah!" 

Hyejin heard Yongsun's voice greeting her friend making her ear peak up.

Wheein hugged Yongsun happily.

"Unnie! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too. Working has been eating us." 

They separated from the hug so wheein could show the bag she was golding to yongsun, it was a plastic bag with a few cans.

"I got beer." 
The younger gave Yongsun a dimpled smile.

"Whee..."

"Don't worry I got flavored beer for you with no alcohol."  She gave Yongsun the bag, and her eyes landed on the familiar figure peeking through the living room.

"Jinnie!"

The hybrid walked happily at Wheein, her tail standing and moving slowly behind her. Wheein with her arms wide open for the hybrid to hug her. 

"Hey, there kitten."

 Wheen hugged the lioness that rubbed her face against Wheein to scent-mark her while purring, making Wheein giggle.

Yongsun watched the scene with a smile on her face. 

"I'm going to put this on the fridge..." 

Wheein cupped Hyejin's cheeks, caressing the soft flesh. 

"How are you? Are you eating well? Annoying Yongsun?"
Wheein mockingly said, and she could listen to a loud whine from Yongsun. 
Hyejin giggled at Wheein, teasing the older.

"Is Byul coming?" 

Yongsun asked, entering the living room where Wheein and Hyejin were sitting on the couch with the hybrid resting her head against Wheein's shoulder while the latter caressed a spot behind her ear.

"She is. She said she was going to go somewhere first and then come here.

"Oh, so you two are talking." 

Yongsun grinned at her friend. Wheein's cheeks grew pink with her friend's remark.

"You're so annoying." The shorter girl pretended to be angry. "But, how are things going?"

"Everything is going well." She sat on the couch by Hyejin's side. "Work is all the same, Hyejin is doing well too." 

Hyejin was purring, enjoying Wheein's longer nails scratching the back of her ear, her tail landed on Yongsun's lap, slowly waving.

"And you? You've been very booked recently." 

"Yeah, I've been getting a look of things, but I can't say no, after all, the animals need me." 

Kim gave Wheein a worried look, she knew how much Wheein loved her job as a vet but sometimes, she would work crazy hours in different places, especially now she took part in taking care of hybrids as well after helping Yongsun with Hyein.

"Wheein-ah, don't overwork yourself..."  

Yong rested her hand on Wheein's thigh, giving a soft squeeze reassuring the girl making her smile,

"Don't worry, unnie, I'm planning on taking a few weeks off, for a short vacation."

They kept talking and giving attention to Hyejin since she was always shifting in her place. She wasn't going to waste the opportunity of getting pampered.

They heard another knock on the door and guessed it was Byulyi ou the delivery boy.

Yongsuns tod up and walked to the front door and opened it, being greeted by Byulyi's crooked happy smile.

"You took forever."

"Hi, unnie I missed you too."

"I see your face every day, Byul." 
Yongsun giggled, taking the plastic bag from Yongsun's hand. "I know you may get mad at me, but I got cake, I got Hyegi's favorite flavor." 

"Byulyi...You know I don't like giving her too many sweets, right?" 

"I know, but, it's a small cake we can all eat, it's not like she will eat the whole thing alone...once in a while won't be a problem."

"Well, if you let her, she will."
Yongsun giggled, going to the kitchen, she turned around seeing Hyejin peaking from the living room already walking towards the older girl.

"Hyegi!"

 Byulyi opened her arms, feeling Hyejin's body collide against hers, and soon her legs wrapping around the taller woman's waist.
Yongsun smiled at the scene Byulyi had unintentionally make Hyejin create this habit whenever she saw the older. Moon would usually hug the hybrid and lift her a bit off the ground until Hyejin started wrapping her legs around Byulyi's body whenever they hugged.

The four were in the living-room again, sitting on the floor around the small coffee table eating the food Yongsun had ordered and drunk the beer wheein bought. 

"Unnie, do you feed Hyejin?"

Byulyi jokes, it was always like that but, the three-Yongsun included- Would aways get mesmerized at how Hyejin always eats everything with so much happiness and pleasure.

"I do, but what can I do?"

Wheein giggled, looking at Hyejin, humming in satisfaction and shake her closed fists in happiness. 

"The fact that she eats a lot makes me assure that she's healthy."

After they ate, Byulyi pushed the small table aside a bit so they could have more space. Hyejin, of course, took advantage that they were sitting in a circle right now and she laid her head on Wheein's lap, her legs on Byulyi's lap, and her tail waving in front of Yongsun for her to pay attention to it as well.

 They kept talking less than half of the cake Moon has brought was left on the coffee table. They spoke about various topics, work, their personal lives. While they talked, Hyejin rotated several times, laying on everyone's lap, completely absent of the topics they were talking about.

"Ah Byul, your ex-girlfriend called me these days.

"Oh, Joohyun. I gave your number to her."

"What happened?" 

Yongsun asked worriedly. Hyejin lifted from Byulyi's lap and laid against Yongsun's torso. The older leaned against the couch to use her both arms to secure the hybrid.

"Oh nothing, she needed a vet to help her with something and I told her I knew Wheein.

"She called because she wanted help with a hybrid she was willing to take in..."

"A hybrid?" 

Byulyi asked.

"Since last time I remembered, Joohyun wasn't interested in taking one in...maybe help them sure but..."
Yongsun 

Joohyun and Byulyi dated for six months in the past but they decided to break up and part ways because stuff wasn't going well around them anymore, but despite that, both continued to be good friends. 
Joohyun didn't have an interest in actually taking hybrids in but, she was helping a local shelter in the center of the city that helped a few hybrids. Usually, hybrids that didn't have anywhere to go, the ones that were found at circuses and labs. 

Some taken from people that said that would help take them, take care of them as Yongsun did, but in reality, they couldn't, some that couldn't be on their own.

But the shelter was going to shut down, more hybrids we coming in, and they weren't receiving enough donations to help them. Joohyun was one of the people that monthly donated monthly and volunteers when she could to help. But now, they couldn't keep it anymore, and the hybrids had anywhere to go, so they started to try to encourage people to take them in. 

"She said she still wanted to help, so she decided to take a bear hybrid in, but she still lost and confused and needed my help, do a full check-up on her and all that stuff you already know." 

Yongsun caressed Hyejin's back while listening to Wheein.

"That's good to hear." Byulyi smiled. " I don't know why she didn't tell me."

"She was going to. Also, Yong, she said she wanted to talk to you since you're the only one she knows that has the experience." 

"Oh... Great, she can call me any time." 

They kept talking and talking. Hyejin stayed in Yongsun's arms this time and ended up falling asleep.

"I think we should go,"  

Byulyi said, looking a the sleeping lioness.
"It's getting late as well. We should go home, unnie." Wheein smiled, getting up and picking the stuff on the table.

"It's okay guys, I'll clean it,"

"Take care of Hyegi, we will help you clean, so less work for you tomorrow." 

Yongsun knew she couldn't argue with her friends. Wheein and Byulyi threw the remaining trash on the bin and washed the dishes they used, they put the few cans of beer that were left behind unopen in the fridge while Yongsun tried to pick Hyeyejin to put her on the couch so she could help the younger girls and open the door for them.

"Thanks for helping, and thanks for coming, guys."

Yongsun said, hugging both of them.

"We should do a sleepover next time."

Kim giggled at the suggestion, every time the three made a sleepover, they would have the neighbors knocking on the wall for them to be less noisy. 

"Or we could schedule our or vacation periods and, spend a good time together too."

They bid their lasts goodbyes, and Yongsun closed the door. It was good having her friends over, spending time with them, seeing Hyejin and them bonding as well.
She went back to the living room, and the lioness was, laying on the couch sleeping. She smiled. Yongsun just felt a sudden rush of happiness and inner peace, she loved Hyjin so much, she just felt lucky that they found each other.

"Hyegi..come on, let's go to bed..."

Yongsun sat by Hyejin's side, caressing her hair and receiving a groan in response.

"Carry me...please..." 

The hybrid said with a sly voice stretching her arms to the older. That would always melt Yongsun's heart. 

Kim, like always, couldn't resist Hyejin was her little cub after all.

"Okay, okay." 

The older smiled hugging Hyejin that immediately hugged Yongsuns shoulds with her arms and waist with her legs.

"My kitty..." 

Yongsun whispered against the hybrid's ear, putting a kiss just below it, and proceeded to carry her to their bedroom.  Kim laid the lioness on the soft mattress and did the same, putting the covers up, covering both of them. Yongsun kept caressing Hyejin's soft ear while kissing her nose bridge, forehead, cheeks.

When she was almost drifting to sleep, she felt sharp nails and hands on her stomach. Looking down she saw that the hybrid was kneading dough on her. Hyejin was doing it more frequently. 

Even though it hurts because of the girl's nails, it was a comforting and good feeling to both Yongsun and Hyejin.

"I love you, cub."

Kim said, slowly rubbing circles on Hyejin's back.

"I love you too..." 

Hyejin said, muffled against Yongsun's neck, and both fell asleep happily in each other's arms. 

A/N: So I made this fluffy fic just because I was feeling like it.
I know the majority of people that follows me are used to sinning, so IDK I can think about making an NSFW separated chapter if you guys want, but if you're fine with this fic being only fluff its okay as well hope yall liked it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...