RusCan: Snowy Relationships

Par officialameliamoon

RusCan: Snowy Relationships: a similarity between Russia and Canada? Their climates? It snows? They're big na... Plus

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Comrade
Chapter 3: Relief
Chapter 4: Sibling
Chapter 5: Blessé
Chapter 6: Douleur
Chapter 7: Surprise?
Chapter 8: "Camarade"
Chapter 9: Teddy Bear
Chapter 10: Punition
Chapter 11: Special
Chapter 12: Snowstorm
Chapter 13: водка
Chapter 14: Tournesol
Chapter 15: Visitors
Chapter 16: Hockey
Chapter 17: Winners or Losers
Chapter 18: Gagner la Confiance
Chapter 19: tireur isolé
Chapter 20: Jealousy
Chapter 21: Glace
Chapter 22: Home Free
Chapter 23: кровавый снег
Chapter 24: Sans Sommeil
Chapter 25: gâteau
Chapter 26: сердце
Chapter 27: Heureux, pas triste
Chapter 28: Cauchemar
Chapter 30: защита
Chapter 31: Understanding
Chapter 32: Go Home
Chapter 33: Mignon
Chapter 34: обучение
Chapter 35: Любовь?
Chapter 36: shy
Chapter 37: я поступил
Chapter 38: .. Comme quelqu'un l'a déjà ...
Chapter 39: The God France?
Chapter 40: Sleep over?
Chapter 41: Oh... The Dress
Chapter 42: Joyeux anniversaire Canada
Chapter 43: My Little Sunflower
Sequel Preview
Author note

Chapter 29: Enfoncer

4.5K 165 112
Par officialameliamoon

This story was influenced by "Giving In" by Artificial.

Chapter 29: Enfoncer

Sleeping in that chair wasn't the best idea, it hurt his back, but Russia cracked it a bit and got over it. He sat up and looked toward the Canadian, the boy still slept and he didn't even move during the night. Russia frowned a bit and got up, he was a little concerned now. He put his hand on Canada's forehead, still no fever. Russia could see the boy wasn't sick, but he certainly seemed like it, he looked paler then he did that night too.

He decided to go get breakfast, see if Ukraine was awake yet, and start off the day. He made his way down stairs to the kitchen and saw his sister was indeed already awake. She was still in her pajamas, her shirt was huge on her, and she was in full happiness even though it was early. She had already made breakfast, it was set out on the table, which was good for Russia because he didn't want to cook, she yawned as she made the coffee.

"Good Morning Russia." She smiled.

"Da. Good morning." He said. "You made breakfast?"

"Oh yes! Help yourself, it's your food anyway."

"Thank you for making it." Russia said to be polite. He sat down and started eating.

"Did Matthew wake up yet?" Ukraine sat down to join him.

"No not yet." Russia said, he was still a little worried about him.

"I hope he didn't catch something. Maybe we should get a doctor?"

"It he doesn't wake up by tonight, then da, I'll get a doctor."

"Okay..." Ukraine said. Russia glanced at her.

"Don't worry about him." He said. Ukraine nodded and gave a bit of a smile. Russia changed the subject. "Did you sleep good?"

"Yes I did...It felt strange though."

"Strange?"

Ukraine was uncertain on how to explain it. "I haven't stayed here in so long." Russia frowned, and even flinched, at the statement. Russia decided to stay quiet the rest of breakfast.

After he finished, he cleaned up the kitchen and went back upstairs to shower. After getting dressed, he walked out of his room to find a very hungry polar bear waiting for him. "Food." Kumajirou said. Russia glared at him and then sighed, guess he had no choice since Canada was still sleeping. But one problem, he had nothing to feed the bear, he didn't even have fish.

"Did your owner bring you food?"

"He said he would get some here." Kumajirou said. Well that's no help right now.

"I don't have anything to feed you."

"No seal?"

"No."

"No fish?"

"No."

"No eggs?"

"Not fresh ones."

"How do you survive?"

"I'm Russian." Russia smiled. "I survive anything."

"Uh huh." Kumajirou said. "What about any meat? You got meat? Any?"

"I might have some... I don't know if a polar bear should be eating it though."

"Well how else am I gonna survive this place? I'm not Russian."

"I," Russia hesitated, "I guess I'll just give you the meat then." Kumajirou did a little "yay" and a mini fist pump with his paw. Russia led the way to the kitchen and went to find meat in the fridge.

"You should carry around more polar bear food." Kumajirou plopped on the floor. "Then maybe you wouldn't have other polar bears gnawing on your head."

"How do you know about that?" Russia glared.

"You call Cada multiple times about it... You don't think I listen to his phone calls?"

"You're a sneaky bear..." Russia said. Finally he found some meat in the fridge, though it looked like it was a little old. He threw it down to the bear and he automatically ate it. "If you get sick it's not my problem."

"This isn't fresh."

"Da. I know. It was the best I had." Russia said. Kumajirou continued eating until Ukraine saw him and picked him up. She pet the bear and played with him, which was completely fine by him. Russia left the two and went back up stairs, a lot of stair walking this morning huh, to check on Canada.

Just as he figured, still sleeping. Russia got some relief though, Canada had moved around. He stood next to the bed and simply looked at the boy, his eyes twitched and he moved a bit but still slept. Russia sighed and started to walk away until something pulled him back. He looked back and got a bit of a shocked look when he saw that the Canadian grabbed onto Russia's hand.

Russia felt like he blushed, but he quickly pushed that feeling away. He tried lifting his hand up a bit but Canada didn't let go, if anything he held on tighter. Russia stood there for a moment not knowing what to do. Finally, he just gave in. The boy's grip brought down Russia so he decided to crouch down so he wasn't pulled on one side anymore. He stared at the ground, looked at Canada, then returned to the ground, this was a strange situation for him.

After what he assumed to be a half hour, Canada finally let go and turned away from him. Russia sighed in relief and stood up. He moved his fingers around a bit and looked toward Canada, it was a good think he was sleeping when he did that, at least he wouldn't remember. Russia quickly made his way out of the room and back down stairs, he looked like nothing had happened. Truly, nothing did happen, but the fact that he was growing fond of that boy and he grabbed his hand; well, it pushed his feelings over.

"Hi Russia." Ukraine smiled. Russia actually jumped at her voice, he was too distracted thinking about things. "Huh? Russia are you okay?" She titled her head.

"D-Da. Fine." He stuttered and glanced at her. "Um Ukraine. Are you having fun with that bear?"

Ukraine smiled as Kumajirou crawled all over her. "Isn't he just the cutest thing?" She scratched the bear's belly as he smiled happily.

"Da. The cutest." Russia said sarcastically. He continued to watch as Ukraine pampered the bear. Suddenly, the two heard a big thump from up stairs. Russia looked up, like that would do something, then started up the stairs, Ukraine picked up Kumajirou and followed.

Russia peeked into Canada's room, where he heard the thump. He first thought Belarus broke in again and was relieved when there was no sign of her. What the two of them did see was the Canadian missing, turns out he was on the floor. "Owwwww." Russia heard. He walked in more and peeked over the bed, Ukraine followed.

Canada sat on the floor rubbing his head, the sheets were half on him. He moaned and kept rubbing his head until he noticed the two nations there and looked toward them. "Good morning." Russia said. Canada squinted his eyes, he couldn't tell who it was without his glasses on, he knew the voice was Russia's though.

"Um. Good morning." He said.

"Your glasses are on the night stand." Russia said. Canada quickly turned and reached for his glasses.

"Matthew are you feeling okay?" Ukraine asked, she was still worried about him. Kumajirou got out of her arms and jumped to the ground, then made a little jog over to his owner. After putting his glasses on, Canada grabbed onto Kumajirou and held him.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said. "What happened?"

"You passed out." Russia said. "I didn't know what happened and neither did Ukraine." Canada frowned a bit, he remembered now.

"O-oh. Yeah sorry." He said.

"Does that happen often or something?" Russia asked.

"W-Well no." he lied. "I was just, um, a little dehydrated, that's all."

"Oh?"

"Y-yea." Canada yawned and tried standing up, he fell back down. Russia titled his head a bit, he looked weak.

"Maybe you should stay in bed Matvey." Russia said. "You still look tired."

"Y-yea. I am." Canada grabbed onto the bed and started getting up again, though it was hard to stand still. Russia hesitated first but walked over and helped him up. Canada didn't look at him, for some reason he felt guilty this morning, as Russia helped him onto the bed.

Canada was weak, staying asleep in Winter's nightmare always took a toll. Usually head aches, weakness, fatigue, he lost all appetite too. This would last at least a day, he hated it too.

"Just rest today da?" Russia said. Canada nodded. "I have work to do but Ukraine will check on you." He glanced toward Ukraine.

"I will?" She asked, Russia gave a nod. "Oh! Right. I will."

"That's nice but I'm fine really."

Russia ignored the sentence. "Be back to check on you soon." He said. Him and Ukraine left as Canada tried to deny it, that didn't work though. So, he stayed in bed for the rest of the day. He was tired but at the same time he was wide awake, so he played some DS games and played with Kumajirou a bit. Ukraine did check on him every hour or two, asking if he needed anything or if he was okay. By the time dinner was ready and night was falling, Russia had finished his work and checked on the Canadian himself. By the time he had finished, Canada was sleeping, out for the night. Russia turned the light off and left him to sleep.

Canada ended up waking in the middle of the night, he thought he heard something in the dead silent house. He shrugged it off and got comfortable in his bed again. He heard the noise again, a bang downstairs. This time he jumped up. His first thought, someone was breaking in, regret of watching America's horror movies, they made him paranoid. Canada grabbed his glasses and quickly got out of bed. He quietly tippy-toed over to the door and slowly opened it and peeked out, dead silence again, until he heard a door close downstairs; someone was breaking in!

Canada panicked. He first hesitated but then ran out to Russia's room. Thank god the door wasn't locked, he quickly opened the door, went in, locked it, and ran over to the sleeping Russian, he ended up falling to the side of the bed because of his weakness though. "Russia! Wake up! Wake up!" He squealed, he feared he would loose his hand if he tried touching him. Russia growled a bit and opened his eyes.

"What do you want?" He mumbled, aka, why you wake me up? I'll kill you if you don't have a good reason.

"Someone's breaking into your house!" Canada squealed. Russia blinked and sat up.

"What are you talking about?"

"Someone's in your house! I heard them!"

"Your just being paranoid. Go back to bed and leave me alone." Russia said laying back down and pulling the covers on him.

"I'm not being paranoid Russiaaaa." Canada whined. Noises of creaking on the stairs convinced Russia someone was there though. He quickly sat back up and got out of bed.

"You sure it's not Ukraine?"

"I-I don't think so. It sounded like someone broke through a door." Canada said. Russia grabbed a pipe from under his bed (so that's where he kept it?) then quietly made his way toward the door and unlocked it, Canada shook as he watched, it reminded him of a horror movie. Russia peeked out and looked down the hall, there he saw the break in. Rather then going out and attacking the break in, he quickly and quietly shut the door and locked it. His next move confused Canada, he grabbed the dressed near the door and pushed it to block it. "W-What are you doing?" Canada asked. Russia quickly went back over to the Canadian and grabbed him by his wrist. He pulled him over to the closet, it looked like a walk in closet, and pulled him in. He shut the door and pulled Canada in more behind the hangers of clothing. "Russia?"

"Shh!" He said. He took his pointer finger and held it to the Canadian's lips, telling him to keep his mouth shut. It was dead silence then. Canada was confused and looked at Russia every few seconds, the Russian was scared, and this scared Canada. The breaking of the bedroom door disturbed the silence as Russia jumped a bit at it, Canada jumped too. They heard foot steps leading toward the closet door as it slowly opened. Canada shivered as the foot steps came in.

"Where are you? You can't get out." They heard a woman's voice say. Russia shivered.

"Matvey." Russia whispered. "I'm sorry." Canada blinked. For what? Russia grabbed him and pushed him out of the clothes, pushing him onto the floor right in front of the break in, Russia thought he could use this as a distraction and sneak out the door but he thought wrong, the break in blocked the door.

"Rat!" The woman yelled. "Why are you here!" Canada shivered as he couldn't even see who the woman was, he did hear her growl though. The break in then turned the light on, it was worse then a horror movie, it was Belarus, the two nations could only wish it was a psycho thief now.

Canada shook. "U-Um."

"Why are you here? Rat! Where is my brother?" She yelled waving a small knife around.

"U-U-Um." Canada stuttered, he didn't know what to do. She took a few steps closer to him and started aiming her knife at him.

"Where is my brother? I will kill you if you don't tell me." She said with a murderous look, Canada gulped.

Russia, having no escape, came out. "Hello Belarus." He said with a shaky voice.

"Vanya." She said pulling back her knife and turning all attention to him. "Why were you hiding? No, more importantly." She aimed her knife at the boy again. "Why is this rat here?" Russia made his way over and grabbed Canada's arm and yanked him up.

"He, um, lost a bet and will be my slave for a while." Russia said smiling, trying to make it look evil under his scared expression.

"What bet?" Belarus crossed her arms. Russia frowned a bit but went back to smiling.

"What bet? Um, well, um, slave what was the bet again?" He looked at the frightened Canadian.

"U-Um, D-drinking?" He stuttered with a shaky voice.

"You drank with my brother?" She growled. Canada gulped again.

"Belarus it doesn't matter, he is just here to, um, clean up and cook, things like that da? He's just a slave."

"If you say so." She said not convinced.

"So um, what do I owe this pleasant surprise sister?" Russia said with a fake smile.

"Marry me."

"No thank you..."

OOOOOOOOThank you~

First off, this is influenced by "Giving In" By Artificial. We did talk it over and the author has given me permission to start it like this

I do not own the characters used in this nor the anime they come from

*cry*, Belarus scares me shitless I swear! DX

But um, ahem,.... Ta da. So now Belarus is involved.... O.o be afraid (just kidding) or if you want to, go ahead, be afraid! But anyway, now that she's here, it's gonna get dramatic soon o.o..... You'll see~

Translations:

French:

Enfoncer: Break In

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

636 40 16
A rewrite of the original by Jedivoicon. Technology has lived on this Earth for centuries, millennia even. She has seen all the greatest empires rise...
6.8K 184 6
Russia begins to realize how lonely he actually is, so he falls into a depression. Will Canada be the only one to save him? Feels??? TRIGGER WARNING...
79.5K 1.9K 28
China, America, and Russia constantly argue during world meetings, they just dont agree with each other. They always poke fun at one another. Sometim...
2.5K 26 13
It was just another meeting with the allies and axis and of course, the meeting goes haywire but this time with a little twist. A strange figure has...