Author's Notes

Oleh average_spn_writer

Reading about my writers block is really annoying right after you just got done with a super emotional moment... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
๐Ÿ“Writing Guide: OC Basics๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ปUPDATE: Why I've Been Dead๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป
๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ปUPDATE: Why I've Been Double Dead๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป
๐Ÿ“šCHAPTER 4: Afterthoughts๐Ÿ“š
๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ปTAKING A MARY SUE QUIZ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ปGOOD NEWS๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป

8 0 0
Oleh average_spn_writer

"Dead Man's Hand" is climbing the ranks in #spnfandom and #angelxhuman.

I'm supressing so much excitement so I don't scare people off, but basically I'm a really new writer and to actually be in the middle rank of 2 pretty big hashtags is absolutely INSANE to me.

I promise I'll get back to working on Chapter 4 and the first installment of my guide to character creation as soon as I get done having a very small celebration for this milestone that honestly, to most of Wattpad is like a kid celebrating over getting a tiny lick of frosting without getting caught by their parents.

See y'all!

~ average_spn_writer

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

97.8K 3.4K 34
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
123K 4K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
Reborn Oleh BunnyTaeil

Fiksi Penggemar

380K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...