๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ...

By livelymarais1

๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ, ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚... More

๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐—ผ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐—ผ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž

2.1K 53 12
By livelymarais1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
( 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 )

Natalia spent the morning trying to mentaly prepare for the day's events. She was just worried that someone would get hurt. She couldn't bear the thought of losing someone she was close to. Alice painted her nails for her, hoping it would calm her down. Alice was also trying to keep her visions accurate. If Victoria was a part of this, which they all knew she was, Alice would see it.

Natalia was staring out the window. Looking at the trees swaying with wind, hearing the birds chirp. Jasper walked up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulled her hair to one side, and started to trail kisses down her neck. Natalia smiled and leaned her body into his.

"What are you doing?" Natalia asked him.

She could feel Jasper's smile. "Trying to take your mind off things."

Natalia turned her body around to face him. She gave him a quick peck.

"Is it working?"

Natalia just walked past him. She took off her shirt on the way to the bed. She layed down and looked at him. She saw how his eyes turned black. Natalia quickly pulled her pants off while he walked over to the bed.

"Maybe."

••••

The family made the way to the field. Bella was somewhere with Edward and Jacob. She could hear all of the newborns running through the forest. Jasper stood in front of the family. Natalia stood next to Alice, holding hands with her. Natalia could see them crossing the line of trees. She let go of Rosalie's hand and started to run towards the newborn vampires. Jasper took the first punch and someone's head tore off.  A newborn tried to hit Natalia but she used her strength and ripped his arm off of his body. When he fell Natalia tore his head off.

Soon enough the wolves arrived and started to take out people. One vampire ran towards Natalia. She looked around to see if anyone was besides her and locked eyes with Jasper. Natalia started to run away and lead the vampire in his direction. Jasper pushed the vampire to the ground. Natalia hit another vampire. There was one that was coming up behind Natalia when she didn't know it. He had her in a headlock and Natalia was struggling to get him off of her. Paul, across the field, he ran towards her to save her. Paul jumped and bit the newborn's head off. Natalia sat on the ground looking at him.

"Thank you."

Paul just whimpered as a response. Soon both vampire and wolf got back into the fight. Natalia looked around. There weren't a lot of newborns left to defeat. Natalia looked along the tree line for any sign of Victoria or Riley. They weren't there. Natalia walked closer to the forest and found a young newborn hiding behind a tree. Carlisle and Esme found her too. All three of them looked at each other, then they looked at the newborn who looked scared to death.

Natalia stood, leaning her head on Jasper's shoulder, in front of the fire. Edward and Bella race out of the trees, bee-lining for Alice and the rest of the Cullens. Alice had vision. The Volturi was coming. Natalia had heard Bella's stories about the vampire kings, but now she was going to experience them herself.

"How long?" Edward asked her.

"Few minutes, Maybe ten." Alice responds.

Natalia sees Bella looking around the field for Jacob.

"They timed their arrival well." Rosalie said.

"Probably hoping the newborns took a few of us out." Emmett looked at Natalia and grinned. "You ready for your first Volturi confrontation?"

Natalia just shook her head. Emmett is always the one making jokes in serious situations. Edwards walks but stops when he sees someone new standing by the fire.

"What is she doing here?"

Bella looks at the fire, she sees Bree standing besides it.

"We offered her a safe haven if she stopped fighting. She took it." Esme said. She moved a little closer to Bree, as if she was protecting her.

"The pack needs to leave. The Volturi won't honor a truce with the werewolves." Carlisle told everyone.

Both Leah and Jacob still walked along the field. All of a sudden one rogue newborn walked out of the forest and Leah tried to attack. The vampire wrapped his arms around Leah's wolf body, she was struggling. Jacob jumped and grabbed the vampire by his neck. Jacob and the vampire kept fighting him and then the vampire sunk his teeth into Jacob's back. Then Sam and Paul took the male vampire out.

The whole family rushed over to see if Jacob's okay. Natalia made eye contact with Paul who was still in his wolf form. Natalia stood up and walked over to him. She put a hand on his head and started to pet him. She smiled when he didn't pull away.

"You and the pack were amazing today. Thank you."

"They're coming!" Alice yells.

Everyone stands besides each other. Jane and her friends make their way out of the forest and walk closer to the Cullens.

"Impressive. I've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude." The blonde one says.

"We were lucky." Carlisle says calmly.

"I doubt that."

Natalia glares right at her. She narrows her eyes at the four vampires.

"It appears we missed an entertaining fight, sister."

"Yes. It's not often we are rendered unnecessary." The blonde one tells him.

"If you arrived a half hour ago , you would've filled your purpose." Edward tells her.

"Pity." Jane looks across the field. "You missed one."

Natalia who was holding on the Bree pulled her closer. Jasper came over too.

"We offered asylum in exchange for her surrender." Carlisle tells the blonde vampire.

"That wasn't yours to offer." She tells him.

Bree looks up to Natalia, then the blood red vampire asked her something.

"Why did you come?" 

Before Bree can answer, Jane focuses her power, sending a current through Bree's body. Natalia quickly stepped away from her as she fell to the ground. Bree screams in pain.

"Who created you?"

Bella flinches. Esme quickly steps up for the girl.
"You don't need to do that. She'll tell you anything you want to know." Esme tells the vampire.

"I know." 

Carlisle puts a hand on Esme's shoulder. Bree's screaming briefly stops and JAne continues to wait for an answer.

"I don't-- know. Riley wouldn't -- tell us. He said our thoughts weren't safe." Bree says.

"Her name was Victoria. Perhaps you knew her?" Edward tells Jane.

Jasper positioned himself to protect Natalia if needed.

"Edward, of the Volturi had knowledge of Victoria, they would have stopped her. Isn't that right Jane?" Carlisle says pleasantly.

"Of course." Jane just looks at the coven. "Felix."

Felix moves towards Bree.

"She didn't know what she was doing!" Esme stands up for the girl.

"She's innocent." Natalia tells Jane.

"We'll take responsibility for her." Esme adds.

"Give her a chance." Carlisle pleads.

"The Volturi doesn't give second chances." Jane directs her words towards Bella and Edward. "Keep that in mind. Caius will be interested to hear she is still human."

Bella keeps her face strong, unbothered. "The date is set."

"Take care of that Felix. I'd like to go home."

The big tall man walked towards Bree. Carlisle and Esme step aside so he can get to her. Natalia who was still standing close to her didn't move. Felix stops in his tracks and looks at the girl.

"Move."

Natalia shakes her head. "No."

Jasper grabs her hand and pulls her away from Bree. "Natalia you have too."

Natalia looks down at Bree and smiles at her. Natalia mouths 'I'm sorry'. Natalia puts her head on to Jasper's shoulder so she doesn't have to see anything. Natalia only knew her for a few hours but soon came to care for her. Natalia was excited to kill some vampires, she just didn't know it would end with heartbreak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816K 27.1K 80
โ๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด. ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๏ฟฝ...
154K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...
8.5K 122 32
Oneshots of your favorite Twilight characters!
1.3M 34.7K 56
[COMPLETED] โคท แดแด€แด…แด‡สŸสษด ๊œฑแดกแด€ษด & ษดแด€แด›สœแด€ษดษชแด‡สŸ แด„แดœสŸสŸแด‡ษด I don't own the Twilight Saga, only my OCs and their plot. I also don't own any media I use in the stor...