Black clover (Fan fiction)

By alliechavez03

A fan fiction about the show black clover. Asta was born without magic. In a world magic is everything. He st... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 22

281 12 0
By alliechavez03

Time skip 6 months~

Noelles POV~
It's been months since me and asta have been dating. We haven't told anyone about it. Not even our squamates know. We can't tell anyone because I'm royalty. Because once my family finds out they will hate me even more. We've tried our best to act like nothing is happening between us. Our squad mates are starting to notice.
Today me and asta are going to be training with mimosa and yuno. Because Asta wants to train with people with different magic. We both fly to the clover kingdom on my broom. Then we are finally at the golden dawn building. Mimosa and yuno leads us to a training room. I'm gonna train with mimosa. While asta trains with yuno. All of us magic knights have been training for months to get stronger. In case the capital gets attacked again. I'm throwing a lot of attacks at mimosa. While she uses her magic as a shield. Mimosa has gotten a lot stronger. She always used recovery spells. Now she uses attack spells. I decided to go easy on her since she's trying her best. I go easy on her but one of her attacks hit me. She runs to my aid and asks me if I'm ok. I tell her I'm fine. She still uses her magic to heal me. We train for a hour and take a break. But asta doesn't stop training. It's already dark out. Mimosa tells us that we can stay in the guest rooms. And go back in the morning. I say yes because asta is out of breath. We go into guest rooms. We didn't bring any clothes so I ask mimosa if she has any clothes I can wear. She gives me some of her old clothes that doesn't fit her anymore. And I go take a shower.

311 words

Please vote and comment if you like the book.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 4.7K 51
What if Asta met Nacht after he got his grimoire? And what if Asta had 2 grimoires? What kind of drastic change will happen if this happens. Black Cl...
656K 20.3K 72
A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her best friends she lives her dream of being...
360K 14.4K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...
186K 3K 19
Three Years after Elfs invasion,Asta returns to Clover Kingdom..But he's is somehow Different....How will Everyone react to it..? Does Asta even want...