Single Ladies.

By ALLYD0LL

More

coming soon..
cast part 1- coming soon 2020
1.
2
3.
4
6.
7.

5.

393 29 46
By ALLYD0LL

ONIKA— March 30, 2019; 9:25 PM:

"beyoncé, no i don't work here and i'm not helping fold anything.....i need to sleep for work tonight" i walked around her register and took a seat in the chair behind it.

"where exactly do you work?" oliver asked coming from the dressing room with a handful of clothes that needed to be put back.

"if you must know i sit up all night on webcam with old men and listen to their problems. it's like a—" i paused and squinted my eyes to think of the perfect example to describe what i do. "it's kind of like a live stream i just sit in panties and bra, makeup and hair done and i go live thousands of people join and they tell me their marital issues or whatever they're going through. each person has a total of 10 minutes to talk about whatever while others sit in the comments and donate money, leave comments and whatever else. i usually make at least 8 bands in the first hour now it's really easy money. i don't have to say or do anything" i shrugged and looked at him. he looked amused yet taken back.

"and so like all you do is lay there?" he asked intrigued and i nodded with a smile.

"yes, which is why i'm confused on to why she needs a nap" bey scoffed walking towards the back.

"i can put you on. most of the men prefer gay guys anyways i feel like you'll make more money and they also do linkups"

"what do they do in the linkups?" he asked taking a seat across from me in front of the register. he placed all of the clothes on his lap.

"well, i've never done an actual link up i'm too scared and bey said she'll tell our grandparents if i do it so i just stick to live streams but i do know people who's done it and most men like to be tortured, some like to just sit far into a distance and talk, others like to have sex but it depends on your limits. again i wouldn't recommend a link up because it doesn't always go as planned and you'll only be making an extra thousand or two for a link up" i explained before kicking my feet up on her register.

"aren't y'all foster kids?" he raised an eyebrow and widened his eyes.

"yeah, but when i was like 16 my real grandparents found me and took me and bey in from there so yeah.." i rolled my eyes at the thought of my grandparents. they were so boujie and if they ever found out about anything i've been doing down here they'd kill me!

"she forgot to mention they're rich as fuck" bey announced coming from the back with a clipboard in her hand.

"say what now?!" he sat up completely straight and looked at bey and then back at me repeatedly.

"yeah, like live in a mansion in beverly hills and i'm a republican type rich" she assured him standing next to me.

"they didn't vote trump tho" i assured him because i knew the question would follow. i stared off into space but i could feel him staring a hole into the side of my face. "what?!" i looked at him awkwardly and frowned a bit.

"and you're on live streams selling pussy?"

"first of all bitch i'm not selling pussy" i leaned forward and snatched a pen off of the table tossing it at him. of course he dodged it by an inch.

"how do you think we can afford a fucking luxury apartment smack dead in the center of New York? huh? what about this boutique? the nice cars? all of these are gifts so that she'd come around and be apart of the family but you know how she is-"

"no" his eyes grew bigger and he shook his head "no i don't know how she is. you mean to tell me your grandparents are blowing bags on y'all just to get a text message from you? and you sitting on live streams? where the fuck they getting all of this money from?"

"oil" both bey and i told him in unison and his mouth dropped.

"that's a billion dollar business" he blinked his eyes multiple times in shock.

"well, i don't feel like i fit in with them" i shrugged and continued to stare ahead blankly.

"what?" he muttered "they're rich" he added lowly

"true but they have other grandchildren that they raised and have known all of their life and then there's me? i just came around at 16. my dad ran away with my mom and got married then had me and then they died in a car accident when i was like 1 so my grandparents didn't even know anything about me. my mom didn't have parents so i was put into a foster home so i just feel awkward attending christmas and other holidays with a bunch of people who probably talk down on me when i'm not around" i further explained and he smacked his lips and waved me off.

"they're coming down for easter so you might get to see them" bey told him before walking towards the front of the store.

"so they don't know nothing about what it is you do? what the hell they think you down here doing?"

"working here....and i recently told them i was going to get into real estate. they don't know anything like at all."

he sighed lowly and stood back up

"girl, it's y'all working and not needing to work for me. y'all can sit on y'all asses and get money handed to y'all? yet y'all in here? please" he walked away with the pile of clothes in hand.

BEYONCÉ:

"i don't think this is a good idea.." i bit down on my acrylic nail nervously and looked as onika fixed the pillows on the couch.

"bey, why are you nervous? sean is literally a 5 out of 10 and you're the 10 out of 10..he needs to be nervous." she stopped for a moment and looked back at me before continuing to tidy up "besides it's a double date not like y'all gone be in here alone. you don't have to fuck him" she paused again and turned to face me lowly pointing a finger at me "unless you want t-"

"i'm not you...i don't fuck on the first n-"

"bitch? i made nasir wait like 2 mon-"

"he ate your pussy the first night y'all got together" i blankly stared at her with a slight smirk starting to form now folding my arms.

"he gave but didn't receive so that doesn't count and girl i'm a grown woman." she shooed me off and sat down on the couch. "relax, drink some wine they'll be here any minute with our seafood"

"what if he knows dion-"

"girl!" she screeched throwing her hands into the air and dropping them back down harshly "fuck him! that'll be even better if he knows who dion is shit...fuck that man"

before i could get another word in the front doorbell rung. i took a deep breath before walking to the door to open it. i extended my arm unlocking and opening the front door. on the other side was nasir and sean. i was nervous for some odd reason.

"hey guys" i opened my arms and hugged nasir first before stepping to the side and allowing him in and then doing the same with sean.

"finally, i'm fucking starving" onika complained getting up from the couch as i closes the front door shut and locked it.

"all you do is complain" nasir shook his head and placed the bag of food on the dining room table. we were all going to eat some seafood tonight and we all bonded on how to get away with murder so we'd be watching that as well.

"were gonna go into the kitchen and eat because i don't want the smell to linger into the living room" i suggested and he nodded picking the bag back up. onika led the way into the kitchen and we all followed.

"i hope you got the order right" onika went and climbed into the stool. nasir looked at me while placing the bag of food on the kitchen island.

"i got the order right? bey sent me the text message so hope she got it right" he told her now looking down at her. he walked around her and sat in the next empty bar stool next to her.

just as i was about to sit down and go through the food the doorbell rung.

i turned around quickly and went to the front door and looked through the peephole which caused me to squeal loudly.

ONIKA:

"i hope you didn't get me no corn..." i looked in the bag frowning at the sight of the corn in my seafood bag.

"i got whoever wanted corn corn. if you ain't want corn that ain't yo bag" nasir hissed and had my attention not been snatched from his smart ass response by bey's yelling i would've let him have it!

"NANA?! GRANDPA!" was all i needed to hear. my entire body froze up and my face went blank. i almost was about to run for it until i remembered nasir and sean was here right now.

this was all bad timing. i rushed back into the living room area near the front door to see if she was being serious and she indeed was. her arms were wrapped around our grandparents and i could've just died.

"what the hell?" i questioned lowly.

"nika!" my grandpa smiled eagerly rushing over from bey and over to me hugging me tightly.

"papa!" i plastered a fake smile across my face and chuckled nervously. "what are y'all doing here? right now? weeks before easter?" i furrowed my eyebrows nervously looking at the both of them.

"we wanted to come spend a couple weeks with you before easter" my nana chimed in with a smile just as big as outside.

"y'all gon- y'all gonna stay here? for a couple of weeks?" i asked nervously and looked at her and then at him.

"oh god no. we'd never invade your privacy we just wanted to come visit you guys and check out the scenery" my nana looked around the apartment.

checking the scenery aka making sure their money was put to good use. i was about to be on my ass for these few weeks trying to scramble every lie i've ever told together. i thought i had time to figure some shit out but no..here she was.

"oh you guys have company?" she asked and my head shot in the direction of the kitchen and there nasir's big headed ass was coming out of the kitchen. if i could've i would've tackled him back in there to prevent this awkward encounter.

"nana this is my friend nasir he uh" i froze and my words started to fumble. for some reason i could never lie to this woman's face. i was the queen of lying!

"he works with jay and we were actually just about to discuss a surprise party for Jay to celebrate his second election coming up." bey chimed in taking the huge weight off of my shoulders.

"aw i'm so proud of jay! it's nice to meet you tho" she smiled and extended her arm out to him. he stepped in a little more and extended his arm as well and they shook hands.

"that's a nice cartier bracelet you got" he pointed out the gold bracelet she had on extending a conversation i was trying to prevent.

"oh thank you my husband actually just got this for me a few days ago he said they were having a sale down at rodeo so he took advantage" she looked over at my grandpa who was looking around up until he felt everyone's eyes on him.

"oh yeah! i would've gotten more but she doesn't like me spending my money" he laughed sarcastically.

"rodeo? as in LA?" he looked at me and then at the both of them. they both nodded.

"yeah, we stay in beverly hills it's like a 5 minute drive from our home to the stores down there" my grandpa nodded

"damn, i got family out there they stay in calabasa or hidden hills one or the two" he continued and i looked at bey hoping she could find a way to end this conversation.

"really?" my nana seemed amused and nasir nodded "we're actually looking to move to calabasas beverly hills is very white to say the least"

"i'll look into it and help y'all out"

bey cleared her throat and bringing the attention on herself.

"oh, i think we should go Joseph" my nana got the hint and pulled her purse on her shoulder.

"we're going to go checked into the room and maybe tomorrow we can all figure something out" my grandpa pulled both bey and i into his arms

we hugged and said our quick goodbyes before rushing them out and going back into the kitchen.

"little beverly hills" nasir chuckled sitting down in his seat.

"excuse me?" i raised an eyebrow at him getting ready to go into defense mode.

"you a rich girl, all this time im thinking you using me for mone-"

"i am using you for money. so?" i responded sarcastically before sitting next to him. "and don't call me beverly hills i'm from fucking queens new york"

"whatever beverly hills" he completely ignored me. bey chuckled lowly and if i wasn't starving i probably would've tossed a potato at her head.

BEYONCÉ:

once we ate onika's plans to go link with nasir at his place to have countless amounts of sex were cancelled because she said she felt weird having sex with our grandparents on the back of her mind. it just didn't feel right so instead we decided to stay up and figure out every lie we've told them.

we both sat across from each other on opposite sides of the coffee table on the floor with big glasses of wine and a notepad.

"remember that time you told me to put a random number down for emergency contact for your appointment to get an abortion and i put theirs as mobile number instead of house and they sent them a text message verifying the appointment?" i asked her and she nodded slowly and narrowed her eyes "you told them you were volunteering for the clinic and they were showing you how to work the system and you just put a random number down to send out the text"

"oh yeah, can't forget that" she began to write it down on the notepad underneath the list of lies. "don't forget nearly 8 thousand in parking tickets you lied and said you were paying school off but really dropped out" she continued to write with the notepad in her lap.

"speaking of dropping out i told them i was sick and my health was down so i couldn't be there to finish school but i was going to reapply"

"eh" she made a disgusted like face "let's not even mention school they'll just ask me about real estate"

"right, umm the store? have we lied about the store?" i held my wine glass to my lips before taking a sip.

"surprisingly no...." she again narrowed her eyes and looked off into space "i mean it just really opened so..."

"i haven't told them about deon-"

"i will gladly do the honors, fuck him" she hissed picking her glass up and taking a sip as well. she continued to stare off into space.

"i just don't want them to ask about us like at-"

"which is why i'll gladly do the honors and set the record straight" she smiled taking another sip from her drink.

"anyways-"

"i got my ass ate for the first time and i can't stop thinking about it" she stared off into the distance swirling her wine glass in hand. "it was amazing- first of all" she snapped out of her daze and sat up completely straight she kneeled down and tucked her legs underneath her sitting back on the heels of her feet "i didn't even know getting your ass ate could even feel like anything but for some reason it felt amazing."

"i don't even know how to respond" i awkwardly looked at her. onika was so open with her sex life and it was no issue with me but sometimes i just didn't expect it. it was always random.

"bey, this is a grown ass man im fucking with. like i've never gotten my ass ate before which proves i've been messing around with little ass boys and i need to step my game up because i'm starting to feel some-"

"ARE YOU CATCHING FEELING-"

"BITCH DONT! DONT SAY IT" she had me completely in shock and she knew she was in some deep ass shit if she was catching feelings. this was RARE this bitch NEVER! i was sitting up completely straight with my mouth hung open and my eyes nearly jumping out of my head.

"bitch, i'm confused like i'm usually the dominant one taking control during sex because i'm that bitch and no nigga needs to see me all vulnerable and NOT in control but bitch?" she took a pause and placed the palm of her hand over her mouth just as in shock "i be getting told what to do" we both screeched at the end of her sentence in disbelief. "yes bey, i be submitting..." she talked through the palm of her hand

"girl.....what the hell going on?" i mumbled lowly now placing my hand over my mouth as well.

"beyoncé, i've never...i've never- bitch you know me. we been riding since pull ups you know me! you know i don't even play that shit and what's crazier is i've noticed he lets me THINK i'm in control like outside of sex he allows me to think i'm running some shit but i'm not? like bitch i'm not running shit but my mouth" she laid back against the love seat and sighed removing her hand from over her mouth and pouting. "i l- i like it tho."

i gasped again

"i cant even tell you exactly what be going on because i'm so embarrassed to be openly admitting that i'm submitting to a ma-"

our conversation was interrupted by a soft knock on the door. we both looked at the door and then back at each other. she got up and and slowly walked across the room to the front door.

her little short self had to step up on her tippy toes and look out the peephole. after a second of looking she turned to look at me and perched her lips.

"what?" i mumbled lowly incase we had to act like we weren't home.

"i know y'all bitches in there" robyns voice came from the other side of the door. both onika and i lowly busted out into laughter trying our best to keep quiet "and i know you dumb bitches are laughing" she added which made us bust out louder in laughter.

onika ended up unlocking and opening the door. still laughing she looked at rih from the other side of the door before stepping to the side and letting her in.

"my apology is food" she had a big bag of some sort of food in her hand.

"not accepted because we were already wined and dined so try again" i now standing to my feet told her. onika had her hand on her hip once the door was closed and locked.

"i got weed-"

"oooh, i accept" onika nearly leaped to her side. i cleared my throat and eyed her causing her to step back. "actually i'm a woman i want a real apology" onika folded her arms

"i have weed and floor seat tickets to the game tomorrow night" she rolled her eyes and onika looked at me pouting a bit with her eyebrows furrowed.

"bey...." onika curled her bottom lip and rocked back and forth on her feet like a child.

"no, fuck that. something is wrong with y'all y'all never wanna apologize"

"bitch what do you want me to say? i apologize for being mad that my husband dumped me in front of all of those people and my best friends weren't saying what i wanted to hear? damn beyoncé you know i hate apologizing" she placed the bag of food into the dinning room table.

"i accept baby!" onika smiled coming to the side of her and kissing her on the cheek while also digging in her pockets searching for the weed until she found it and pulled the lunch bag out.

"whatever, i'll take it but bitch if you ever get bucked up with me again you won't be walking out of here without a brawl" i threatened pointing and waving my finger at her.

"yes ma'am!" she smiled widely "so what's been going on! it's been a few days. what have i missed"

"grandparents in town" i told her and her eyes grew a little

"for a month" onika chimed in all while admiring the weed in the little baggy.

"oh wow..." she sucked her teeth and chuckled "so what y'all doing? plotting more lies?" she joked not knowing that's exactly what we were doing.

"you know it" onika walked back over to the couch tossing the bag of weed over her shoulder at rih. "roll up!"

she told her as we all made our way back around the coffee table.

we ended up falling asleep in the living room. all cuddled up like nothing ever happened. like always onika was in the middle spooning me with robyn in her own little space next to her still invading the privacy.

when we woke up it was around 7 in the morning and there was a knock on the door waking us all out of our beauty sleep.

"bey!" both rih and onika groaned in their sleep. i scoffed slowly getting up and grouchily walking to the front door. i didn't bother to look through the peephole because if somebody wanted to kill me it was meant to be with how i was feeling. i pulled the front door open and on the other side of the door was our grandparents. my eyes busted wide open in shock.

"NANA! PAPA! WHAT YALL DOING HERE?!" i shouted loudly to alert the girls. all you could hear was the two of them jumping up and scrambling around.

"we were coming to get you guys for breakfast" she smiled eagerly before stepping inside. i quickly looked back and the two were nowhere to be found.

"i could've got in a few more hours of sleep" he looked a little annoyed as he stepped in as well. i closed and locked the door smiling at the two

"where's your sister?" she asked calmly looking around.

"we fell asleep in the living room so she's probably just now getting up and going into the room now." i explained and she nodded heading to the room "you know she's not a morning person nana! don't forget" i assured her.

"i'm going to take a quick nap on the couch" my grandpa told me walking to the couch. i decided to follow my nana in the room with onika. when i walked inside both onika and rih were pretending to be sleep but that didn't stop my nana from caressing onika's cheek and gently shaking her.

"good morning my love" she mumbled and onika slowly opened her eyes. she smiled weakly looking up at her.

"hi nana, what can i help you with at 7 in the morning?" she questioned sarcastically still smiling

"i know it takes you 3 hours to get dressed so i wanted to come over early so we could get you ready to go to breakfast" she continued to caress her cheek.

rih instantly rose up from the dead "food? can i come?!" she was smiling hard as hell

"of course robyn. it wouldn't be a visit if you weren't apart of our daily adventures now would it?" my nana smiled at her

"exactly, now get up thickums" she raised her hand and slammed it down on onika's ass causing her to nearly jump.

"i almost called you something in front of my nana" onika now sitting up rolled her eyes.

"alright let me go get dressed too!" i turned around and headed to my room to get dressed.

i should've known rih and onika were just going to come into my room to get dressed with me. onika was doing her makeup, rih was curling her hair, and i was doing my makeup as well.

"onika, some guys on the phone for you" my nana came into my room with her glasses on.

onika scrunched her face up and looked out my bathroom "nana you gone answer that phone and see some shit you ain't supposed to see" onika told her extending her arm out and grabbing the phone.

"what she gone see?" a deep male voice spoke through her speakers. it was clear it was nasir not only by the voice but also because she got super excited when she seen who it was on the phone.

"mind your business" she told him stepping back into her space and prospering her phone up on the bathroom counter.

"how long are you guys going to take? it's been nearly 3 hours" my nana complained.

"we have to be perfect leaving out of the house" onika explained to her while focusing on blending her concealer.

"we might find our future husbands out there" i added smiling at her through the mirror.

"speaking of hus-"

"DONT!" we all shouted in unison. nasir on the phone busted out laughing.

"uh un sir don't laugh at my pain" rih squatted down and leaned over in front of onika's phone.

"bitch don't talk to him" onika push rih over and out the way before looking down at her phone "but don't be laughing at her pain" she told him pointing at him.

"what's wrong? did i miss something" our nana completely confused looked at each of us.

"one word" robyn basically gave us the ok

"divorce!" both onika and i said at once and we all slowly started to laugh.

"that's not funny...." my nana with a straight face continued to look at us from the bathroom door through the mirror.

"we laughing to keep from crying nana" robyn explained and she was right. i knew it was my time next to explain my love life and then onika.

"ok, so maybe we can talk about it later" she said before looking at me "what ab-"

"NOPE!" we all shouted in unison lowly laughing.

"oh?" she folded her arms.

"i'm the only one with a steady relationship right now" onika proudly smiled turning towards our nana.

"what?" our nana eyes grew immensely and she was as shocked as everyone else.

"he's married" rih chimed in jokingly but it also wasn't a joke.

"WHAT?" her face went from shocked to furious

"y'all believe that?" nasir asked through the phone.

"right, nana do i look like i sleep with married men" she asked without wanting an answer and turning back to towards the mirror. "besides can't no bitch going through a divorce at the fault of her own hands say shit about me or my baby" onika smiled into her camera before picking the phone up.

"well y'all just hurry it up! so i can get some food in my stomach" my nana pointed at us before walking away.

did you expect her to work that type of job?

should she try for a better relationship with her grandparents?

do you think bey is over deon?

should she give sean a chance?

should they have told them before they popped up?

while they're here do you think the lies will catch up to them or do you see them getting through this?

do you think onika is catching feelings?

should she just give in and actually try to be in a relationship with him?

why do you think she doesn't wanna admit to actually liking him?

please vote & comment 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 56.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
136K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
430K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
149K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...