Mate: Fated to love you (18+)

By eroticFifi

Having responsibilities is one thing but when handed over at a tender age is another. Lorenzo is the only alp... More

Knowing my Fate
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
BONUS CHAPTER
THANK YOU MESSAGE

8

2.5K 99 3
By eroticFifi

                      CRAVING

“Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realise how much they need to fall back together.”

Ava's pov

When I saw him I was too happy and seeing him chatting freely with my friends made me excited and a little bit jealous too.

For two months, each night I dream about him and it was all about doing crazy things with him that I will wake up sweaty and needing a man desperately.

I didn't know if it was a curse but I enjoyed them all, everything I felt in the dream but I didn't like the part of feeling too void and needing a man's touch.

I know I wanted him, I needed him, maybe he was truly my soulmate because since he left I became so empty and felt bored with my friends.

They teased me a lot about him and I know I couldn't deny them, I had fantasies about him and I wanted him to fill every hole in me, I know I wanted him in the deepest part of my body.

But I rejected him because I feared what he is. I couldn't accept that and I was always afraid maybe one day he was going to be the animal he is and tear me apart.

Seeing him standing there I couldn't take my eyes off him, he was so handsome and I fell for him all over again, well I never stopped falling for him.

When he requested for lunch I was happy and wanted my friends to let us be alone because I know I may end up being jealous.

I was happy sitting beside him but with him here I felt a lot more empty, I wanted a hug, I wanted someone to sooth the pains I feel now, most importantly I wanted him to do it.

He kept asking me what was wrong but I couldn't say it, what should I say, that I wanted him.
I've already turned him down once and I don't know how he will feel now.

I wasn't just missing him but i was also missing everyone who left me during my childhood, everything I've lost and everyone I've cherished.

When he hugged me, I lost it all. That was what I've been waiting for all this while and now I was in his embrace but I didn't know why I began to cry.

Was it his voice reassuring me or consoling me, or was it when he asked me to let it all out.

I cried, I let it all out on him and he let me cry. When I got tired he raised my head and cleaned my tears.

"Are you okay?"

I shook my head. "I miss my family."

"Your family?"

I nodded. "I lost my parents when I was 14 in a car accident, my younger brother died trying to get a heart transplant. I am just sad no one is here to celebrate with me."

"But I'm here and I am here to celebrate with you."

"You don't understand." There is a bond with blood, I miss them so much now or maybe because I feel so void. I haven't stepped foot in my house after my brother died and my uncle took over everything, he was nice but his wife wasn't so I decided to leave and I found solace with my friends.

For so many years I've focused on my dream, even if I couldn't become a heart surgeon I still wanted to save lives like that of my brother.

"I may not understand but I want to be here for you when you feel any difficulty."

I looked up at him.
"Did you come back specifically for today."

"No I miss you that's why I came."

I was happy knowing the reason why he was here. I missed him too but I still couldn't say them. I've missed a lot of sleep thinking about him.

But I am just helpless where he is, I needed advice on what to do, my heart, soul and body needs him but my mind keep telling me he isn't human and I've seen him kill someone right in front of me.
I looked into those golden eyes that always seem to be in flame and I was totally immersed in his tirade. I sat closer and it was only him I saw.

I put aside every negativity about him and saw him for only him and nothing else. I slowly and carefully kissed him and a moan escaping as I felt satisfied of what I've missed for all this while.

I became bolder as I encircled my hands around him and pulled him closer. He seemed surprised at first but he was quick to catch on and he pulled me closer into him now taking the lead.

He let me know through his kiss how he missed me and how much he want me. He trailed his fingers from my neck pausing momentarily at my breast before stopping at my thighs.

My pants weren't so thick and you can feel my skin directly just as I am feeling his touch directly. I tilted my head back so he could kiss my neck while he rubbed just above my clit with his index.

Was I supposed to be getting intimate with him? No, but I can't help it, my body needs him, they crave for him on their own accord and I can't control them now.

I opened up more for him and he grunted before unbuttoning my top, pushing down my bra and taking my breast directly into his mouth.

"Ahhh! Loren it-s-s so Ahh."

He unzipped my pants and slipped his hands into my undies searching for my entrance.

"Shush babe you are making a lot of noise." He murmured against my breast and I shuddered.

"I'm helpless with you Loren, I need you but I can't bring myself to accept you." I let it all out with him, I needed him to know my body needs him.

He located what he was looking for in my pants and pinched it lightly before rubbing on it. I gave a loud whimper and I heard him laugh.

"That's true your body really needs me."

"Is it a mate bond of thing?" I asked clenching my teeth while trying to subdue the emotions trying to burst.

"Yes, if we are together it gets stronger."

I let myself all out for him, it was only temporary, after now I am not going to let him near me.

A low knock came and I quickly pushed him off while trying to button up but I guess I was late because the waiter was in looking at us apologetically.

"Your last beer order."

He encircled his hand around me while gesturing with his head that he should drop it on the table and leave. He obeyed and soon we were left alone again.

He stood me up and I was confused on what he wants to do but he simply helped me arrange my clothes and afterwards hugged me.

"I am sorry for leaving, this time I promise not to leave again."

"Loren what are you saying, I asked you to leave remember?"

"Yea I know but I'm sorry for not kidnapping you as planned."

I hit him and pushed him away.
"You won't kidnap me."

"Let me take you home."

I didn't reject, I allowed him lead me out of the restaurant after settling the bills because I was a bit tipsy.

We drove around the city in silence the only background noise coming from the rock music he was playing. He kept driving around and I know we passed a certain spot so many times. It helped me feel better as he allowed me to put my thoughts together.

"Thank you for bringing me home."

"I was actually planning on staying, I live miles away and it will be late if I begin to travel now."

"Aren't you werewolf, what are you afraid of."

"I'm not too powerful Ava. I am just like normal."

"Sweet honey we prepared a surprise for you." My three friends screamed from inside the house only to pause when they saw Loren.

"We thought you've left." Isabelle asked.

"He's staying tonight." I replied before him and walked past my confused friends towards my room. I looked back after climbing the first stair only to meet them talking in low voices.

What are my friends trying to play. I know they have fantasies about him and they all want to fuck him but Loren was mine and they shouldn't go so close to him.

He looked up at me and I screamed in my head that I didn't want him there hoping he could hear me, I think he did because he walked up to me.

"What's wrong, are you still tipsy?"

"Did you drug her?"

"How did she get drunk?"

"Maybe they had a hot session in the car and she couldn't walk again."

Both me and him didn't answer my friends, there was no point answering them, you will end up being asked more questions.

He lifted me in a bridal style and walked to my room before lowering me on the bed.

"No need to be jealous, your friends are genuine they won't try to get me."

"You went through my thoughts again."

"You wanted me to hear, I don't have control of your thoughts all the time, most times only if you want me to know."

I was so tired, the drive back was so long that I kept thinking if he was on the right track. Right now I need a hot shower and get ready for whatever surprise my friends could possibly have.

"Loren just for today I want to do away with every negativity."

"Why is that."

"Because I need you Loren."
I captured his lips, and this was the second time in a roll I took the initiatives. He let me take the lead as he just wrap his hands around me and kissed me back slowly.

I pulled him down the bed and straddled him as I recaptured his lips, pulling down his buttons and kissing his bare chest.

I felt his crotch get bigger and bigger under me and I pushed down to touch them behind his pants. He shivered and tightened his muscles.

He held my hands as I wanted to unbuckle his belts looking at me with those flammable eyes.

"Your friends are listening at the door."

I know they will be there knowing well who they are.

"Take a shower with me."
This should be the craziest offer I've made to someone.

"Will I fuck you in the shower."

"Take your bet, you won't have the strength to fuck me after I finish with you."

"Don't bet babe, I'm werewolf, I am thrice as active as you, even more."

I chuckled, I know he has great strength. "Then let me feel how strong you are."

He stood up with me still on top of him and walked towards the bathroom dropping me gently once we reached and didn't waste anytime to undress me and undress himself and pulled me into the shower while turning on the heater.

I looked down at his cock and blushed red, he was too big, especially now he was badly swollen and needed a quick release.

He tucked my hand and slowly rested me on his cock while urging me to rub him.

I began slowly at first but faster when I got to the rhythm he wants. I watched him close his eyes and came closer to me.

"Fuck, babe faster please."
He begged me and I granted him his wish as I went faster. I didn't know what prompted me but I kneeled down and enveloped him in my mouth and sucked. This made him give a loud scream as he wasn't expecting it.

I chuckled and sucked and licked faster while still rubbing down his shaft with my hands.

"Seriously babe. Ahhh, I'm losing it. Mmmm yes harder please."

I enjoyed his moans and shouts as I slowly brought him to the point I needed. His cum spread all over my face as he grabbed the wall keeping down his orgasm.

I turned on the shower and warm water spread all over us.
He looked into my eyes when he opened his and smiled.

"Where did you learn that."

"My little secret." How will I tell him that I dreamed about him and when I couldn't get what I craved for I watched some porn.

He pulled me in for a kiss but I was quick to push him off.
"Don't think of repaying me, that was a little token for all the meals you prepared for me and that was a farewell package."

"I wasn't trying to do anything, the kiss was a grateful one believe me."

We had our shower peacefully and I gave him my new pair of PJ that looks small and sexy on him.
"Are you gonna wear your clothes back?"

"No I like this one, it's comfortable and brings your scent closer to me."

"I haven't used them."

"I swear it smells like you."

He pulled me in for a quick kiss and I knew this was becoming a habit for him.

"Don't always kiss me anytime you want, next time I will bite you."

"You mean mark bites."

"Mark bites?"

He scratched the back of his head. "It's nothing."

I smiled secretly, I knew what it was, because of him I've read just one novel on werewolf and knew they mark their mates. I ignored him and headed downstairs catching a glimpse of my friends scurrying down..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 569 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
93.7K 3.6K 31
"Privacy is only temporary between you and me." *** At four years old, Sophia was spared the fate that befell the rest of her family. The daughter of...
1.1M 37.4K 67
"So here I lay here in the cold, mentally shattered, physically broken, bleeding out and waiting for the sweet silence and darkness of death to come...
579K 15.6K 37
BOOK 2 The way his breath fanned my cheeks, how big his hand felt around my wrists, how easy it would be to lean up and press my lips to his. A rush...