Persuaded To Love

By Breezyamelia

Take a journey with Miley Jennings through her heartbreaking past to making a vow to never ever getting invol... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - Miley's Flashback

Chapter 2

75 8 1
By Breezyamelia

Miley's POV

" What the....Louis get out I'm having the time of my life in here without you! " I shouted pushing myself up on my feet. He remained silent.

After looking into each others eyes for what feels like an hour, he finally broke the awkward silence.

" Are you okay ? Did you cut yourself again ? " His eyes filled with concern and pain, taking a few baby steps towards me.

"I'm fine...and no I did not cut...again ? How did you know I used to cut? " I said taking a few steps back till my back made contact with the wall, oh shit the whole school is going to know now and I thought things can't get any worse.

I checked my wrist for any sign of obvious scars, I'm sure I hid them perfectly, how did he find out, even my parents that lived under the same roof as me for years did not notice.

" Shit, what was I thinking, I'm a total idiot" he cursed softly under his breath.

" What did you say? "

" Miley, don't you remember me? You saved me remember ?" he toke a few more baby steps forward leaving an inch between us.

" You got me there Louis! I fell for it, you win! So bye." I faked my laugh and side stepped pass him.

I easily slid pass him, letting go of the breath I didn't realise I was holding up till now, I picked up my pace towards the entrance where the sunlight shines, birds chirp, flowers bloom. I'm serious, it's beautiful when it's your only way out from a psycho.

Just as I thought it's finally over, I was wrong. The exit was so near yet so far, he shocked the hell out of me by getting a hold of my wrist and spinned me around to face him and for the finale,pulled me into a hug.

This boy showed no mercy, he didn't bother leaving space between us, our chest collided with each other so close we can feel each other's heartbeat, his heartbeat was beating as fast as the drum in Rock & Rolls.

The feeling of his rock hard yet warm chest so close to mine, his muscular arms wrapping around my arms gently, his face snuggled between my neck, this feeling is somehow comfortable and welcoming, I felt safe in his arms, protecting me from the people that will break my fragile heart once again, although he's one of them but I can't get myself to push him away, I loved this feeling and I wanted it to last longer.

It's like I forgot that it's Louis Tomlinson who is embracing me,this person embracing me is much more gentle and careful than the Louis I know. I even had to fight the urge to return the hug but sighed in defeat, wrapping my arms around his waist. We remained like that for a while before I started feeling liquid on my neck, did this bastard fucking drooled on me ?!

I used all my strength to shove him away, making him loss his balance and toke a few steps back. All this years of arm-wrestling with my brother finally paid off.

I regret the second I pushed him away, I blinked, blinked and blinked again, it was tears, he was crying.

Louis stood there motionless, the crystal tears in his ocean blue eyes made them look brighter. It's like staring at two pools of deep blue sea, making me gaze into his eyes unknowingly.

Way to go Miley, you made him cry.

But he's the one who made you cry everyday! my inner voice spatted.

I know but this person standing in front of me may look like the Louis I know but it's not Louis. He's like another person now, pain was written all over his beautiful face, I just want to give him a bear hug and kiss away his tears and so I did.

I cupped his cheeks with both hands and leaned in......kissing away his tears.

******************************************************

Louis's POV

There's no doubt about it, this girl standing in front of me is definitely Miley, those beautiful green eyes that used to sparkle playfulness appear in my dreams and even my nightmares. There’s no way I’m wrong about those eyes, this angel is definitely Miley, my Miley.

Observing closely, those cheekbones, jaw line, height and those pinkish lips that I’d stare at for years, they’re the exact same as Miley’s.

In one swift movement, she raced out of the canteen. I left my mouth hanging open for a few seconds before snapping out of it and pushed my way through the stunned crowd ,Miley was the only thing on my mind, nothing else.

And of course, the janitors closet. Back then she hides in the closet everytime she cries. Yes, I knew Miley before she transfer here, we were in the same highschool –Silverburg High. Back then, I was an ugly fatass that got bullied everyday, basically it was like Miley’s current condition. Everybody hated me, I was all alone in this cruel world, I never felt loved before and when I say never, I mean never ever. My parents obviously love their green papers more than me, my friends love their....wait I forgot...I don’t have any friend back then.

I remember one day after getting bullied and stuffed into a locker by the same old gang of jocks, I was a freshman, I couldn’t take it anymore, I was going nuts, I wanted an end, an end to all these shit, I chose death.

I dragged my two feet down the hallway to the garden behind our school, I was so sad my shattered heart still hurts, energy draining out of me slowly yet painfully, my feet began to shiver, I had to lean sideways against the wall for support, trying my best to keep dragging myself to the old tree where I planned to hang myself.

It took all of my remaining energy to climb the tree and tie a rope around one of the thick branch, I then stood on the stool I’d prepare and looped the rope around my neck, completely ready to leave this pathetic world. I took one last look at my surroundings before lifting my foot to kick away the stool I stood on.

" You’re not as lucky as the people in movies, they’ll always end up having someone to stop them from committing suicide because they're loved but you're not, you will end up dying without anyone to miss you because everyone hates you, no one loves you, no one !" I reminded myself.

What I least expected is for someone to pull the hem of my shirt, making me open my flooded eyes and meet the prettiest pair of eyes.

She wore the prettiest smile I've ever seen although I've never seen any smiles before, but I know this will still be the prettiest one out there. Her green eyes staring back at mine. She gestured for me to step down from the stool with her tiny index finger.

It's like I'm under her spell, I obeyed her and stepped down only to be pulled into a long warm embrace. She wrapped her skinny arms around my fat waist, sending sparks through my body, heat overwhelming at my cheeks.

This feeling is something I never felt before, could it be that this is the feeling of being loved? I wanted to feel more, I returned the hug, my left arm found its way to her neck, pushing her closer to me gently, not leaving an inch between us. A single tear drop rolled down my cheek, it was not the same tears I used to cry out, it was a tear of joy.

My lips curved up into a smile, never want this moment to end. Unfortunately, there was an end. She pulled back, grinning like a little girl got an ice-cream, showing off her deep dimples, making me grin at her as well.

She then kissed away my first tear of joy that was flowing down my cheeks, you might find it disgusting but it's the sweetest thing to me.

“Hi I’m Miley !” she said. Her voice was like music to my ears, everything of her is beautiful.

“ I..I’m...Louis” I replied nervously, playing with the hem of my shirt.

“ People around you will miss your pretty face when you’re gone, stay strong Louis, you can do it ” she then ruffle my hair and turned on her heels and left.

The day after meeting Miley, I started skipping school for 3 months, cutting down my 300 pound fat. I collapsed a few times for working too hard and for not eating for days, I motivated myself by thinking of those awful days being bullied by those jerks and  Miley, Miley was the only thing on my mind, I managed to survive my extreme workout because of her. I gave myself a makeover which obviously succeed because the day I returned to school, every girl was attracted to me and the jocks crowned me as one of them. Who knew losing weight, a change of hairstyle and clothes can make so much difference but I didn't care about neither popularity nor women, all I want is my Miley.

Sadly I was a huge coward, I would dissapear everytime I caught sight of Miley so I did not dare to confess my feelings for her till the 24th of April, it’s the day Miley and I first met last year. I wanted to make that day special so I decided to man up and confess to her.

On that day, I rushed out of my classroom five minutes earlier like I’d planned to and raced down the hallway to my destination, Miley's class. Her class should be over by now, I peeked through the window hoping that she’s still around only to see a brown haired guy grabbing the back of a girl's head, having a hot make out session with her. I sighed, she wasn’t around.

I spin on my heels and started walking away but I stopped at my track when I reached the front door of Miley’s class. The image in front of me made my eyes go wide, the nerves in my eyes exploded out of anger. She was the girl, the girl who’s making out with that brown haired boy.

Wait...I know that boy, he’s Harry Styles, the richest arrogant dickhead in school, he was the most popular boy in school, I guess I stole his spot, but he stole my girl.

It took all of my strength to hold in the urge to not attack Harry. I swear I can rip off his neck if I want to, but he's the one who made my Miley happy, she's currently giggling happily like a cute 4 years old from the tickling Harry’s giving.

I then beat up the students that passed by like a mad man, punching walls to walls till my knuckles bleed.

Later on, I realised that there was no breaking Harry and Miley apart, Miley was deeply madly in love with Harry. It's like they're made for each other, the smile on Miley face never drops everytime Harry’s around her. I can’t be a selfish jerk and take away her happiness.

One day, Miley came to school looking like a total mess, her mascara ruined, tangled hair, dry tears on her face, face pale like snow, lips dry and cracked. And the thing that broke my heart were the fresh cuts on her wrist.

At first I thought it wasn’t a big deal, maybe she fell but the cuts grew day by day, she self harms. Where’s the boyfriend of hers when she needs him, don’t tell me that jerk ran away after finding out his girlfriend became a creep that self harms. He’s a dead man when he returns.

I’d observed Miley, she’d ignore her friends that tried to cheer her up and sit motionless like a statue in the corner of the class, staring out the window.

I caught her sneaking out of class to the janitors closet, I could hear sobs floating out of the closet. I’ll sneak into the closet after she left only to find a razor covered with blood on the floor which brings us back to the fact that she cuts. After punching the walls with the thought of Miley cutting herself, I’d help Miley dispose of the razor, I’m not sure whether she forgot to dispose it or she left it on the floor on purpose but I’d not allow the razors to be seen, she might get expelled out of school which means I can’t be there for her, to care for her, to protect her anymore.

And here we go again....when it comes to the day I wanted to confront her and stop her from cutting as well as confess my feelings for her, she vanished. My heart will always end up broken.

At last I decided to restart my miserable school life so I transferred here to East High to start fresh. And I was happy to say I can finally keep Miley out of my mind for two years straight with the help of my awesome buddies that I truly like.

Miley transferred to East High two months later than me, by that time I had easily befriended the jocks here with my looks and started the art of bullying, sadly my innocent Miley became one of our victim. I was so clueless and foolish but I can’t stop the bullying, those anger and pain I’ve been through, now I can finally be the bully and not the victim, it feels good to be the bully, I love that I can have control of other people, man I felt like voldemort.

And it’s not my fault I couldn't recognize Miley and bullied her, I mean look at her, what’s with her new look.

The last time I remember, she looks like and angel. Now her skin is pale and her messy straight hair was full of split ends and her fringe covered half of her face, even my grandma has nicer hair and fyi, she’s bald.

Something bad must've happen to her since that day two years ago, I wouldn’t cancel out the possibility of her being possessed. I will do anything for her, I will not let her go that easily this time.

*****************************************************

Miley's POV

It had been three days since the awkward incident with Louis in the closet. I must be out of my mind for kissing him, someone please send me to mars now. At least I remembered him now, the fat boy with beautiful eyes I met a few years back and now he's hot.

I'd catch Louis staring at me in the class, the car park, and if I catch him staring in the toilet too, I swear I'll kick his balls so good he’ll worship me.

*******************************************

Zayn's POV

This is not fucking happening.

I think I grew some feelings for the cow. Damn I should stop smoking , it's getting into my brain. I mean how can I , the one and only Zayn Malik, the school's most good looking, most popular, richest guy fall for an ordinary girl like Miley Jennings? It makes no sense at all.

As much as I hate to admit it, everytime I watch my boys bully her, it's like a werewolf watching it's mate harmed by someone, although I'm not a werewolf but I think this would be what it feels like.

Zayn you got yourself in a big mess! Snap out of it!

Did I mention that I have a soft spot for beautiful crying girls. It's not something to be proud of but to be ashamed of. I can still remember every second of that day in the canteen, those piercing green eyes surrounded by tears making my heart skip a beat and my cheek heat up for the very first time in my life. I can only imagine if Miley had a makeover, oh-my-god.

"Hey babe !" a high pitched voice sang, knocking me out of my thought. My so called girlfriend looking smoking hot as always, jogging towards me in her usual clothes, low cut tank top, neon pink mini skirt, boobs bouncing, fine ass shaking.

Yeap....that's what I need right now to help me get the cow out of my mind....

for now.

***************************************************************

Sorrry that this is a boring chapter but it has to be done, i will  try to make it more fun and interesting but for now this has to do.  Feedback guys and comment what you think about my story, tell me where should i improve on ! thankyou :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 24 35
5 Girls that has a BIG secret and 5 Boys that will move to the girls' school. What will happen? Do one of the boys will found out what's the girl's s...
559 141 31
She can finally start a new life. Shouldn't that be a reason to be happy? In this case probably not. She escapes her old life and wants to start over...
24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...
166 4 11
Dani is spun into a whirlwind of lies, confusion, and losing trust to the one person she loves the most in this world. What will happen when she find...