ugh! | f.w

asiamatti tarafฤฑndan

"we're still each other's first kiss! whether you like it or not!" "your still a stupid piece of trash! whet... Daha Fazla

๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐Ÿ‚
๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”

๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท

2.6K 52 97
asiamatti tarafฤฑndan

THE GANG!

PLAY :
all your love BY : jacob ogawa
8teen BY : khalid

sunday passed awfully fast. all the teens had something to do that didn't involve hanging out with friends which made the day fly by. y/n cooked with her parents, finn came to work with his father, sofia still had the family over but it was for the last day, caleb went shopping with his mom, jack went out of town with his mother, wyatt and his mom went out the whole day, and louis and his parents got to know the town more.

it was six in the morning when wyatt woke up. he looked at himself as he walked up to his mirror, he was bored and no one made plans for the day, probably because they were sleeping. he decided to call up all of his friends. he picked up his phone and dialed jacks number. the number he knew by heart. his number had many number repeats which made it easy to remember.

he heard the phone ring, connecting to the other end. at jacks house, he was fast asleep until he heard his phone ring. the boys made this dumb deal when they were in 6th grade, the year they all got their phones. they all agreed that they would always answer the phone, no matter what. they always had to assume the person calling was dying.

wyatt waited from his end until the wait stopped.

"wyatt, it's too early for this! what do you want?" jack asked tiredly with his morning voice through the phone.

"wanna hang out? like with everyone? i mean i kinda miss when all of us including y/n and sofia would hang out with us. like at the taco place when we snuck out." wyatt said to jack who was about to fall back to sleep.

"me too. you want me to call them? i can call them if you-" jack was interrupted with a yawn. "can call them if you want me to. you got me wide awake brotha." he finished.

"what time today?" wyatt asked.

"dunno. maybe like 1." jack said to his phone.

"okay. 1 o clock today. have them meet up at my house. dont screw up." wyatt told his friend, knowing jack was very forgetful and ruins many things.

"i won't screw it up shitface!" jack said.

"yeah okay. bye ugly." wyatt said jokingly to his best friend.

"you wanna call names now? i'll show y-" jack was about to start something, but wyatt hung up early so he couldn't hear the boys constant blabbering.

wyatt watched tv for the next few hours. jack, at his house, he fell right asleep for the next hours. he woke up after four hours of sleep. he remembered he had to call the others. he dialed finns number first and decided he would do all the work of calling the others.

jack waited for finn to pick up. the timing stopped and he knew finn picked up his phone.

"jack what do you want?" finn asked the boy from his end.

"wanna hang out today? like with everyone and the girls?" jack asked very quickly. "this was wyatts idea, not mine. we have to meet at his house at 1." he saved himself.

finn smiled at the thought that they wanted to include y/n. of course she was available. he would get to see her again today. "yeah. sure i'll go. i'll call everyone else. bye jack!" finn said quickly, wanting to call y/n. he even hung up so quickly, jack didn't have time to say goodbye.

finn dialed y/ns telephone number, her window was closed, so he couldn't see her. he repeated please y/n pick up almost ten times until she actually picked up.

"hello?" finn head y/ns voice on her telephone.

"hey! y/n! i was wondering if you wanted to go out with me." finn said. he closed his mouth at what he just said. he saved himself quickly before she could say anything. "out with the crew. with wyatt and jack and me and sofia if she's available. oh, and caleb too!" finn said awkwardly.

"oh hey finn." y/n giggled. "yeah of course i'll go. i think sofia is free today because her family left yesterday so yeah." y/n said to finn,

"perfect! yeah, that's great! meet at wyatts house at 1. i'll text you the address." finn told the girl.

"okay! perfecto! bye finn! see ya, loser!" y/n said to finn.

"see ya!" finn said as he hung up the phone. he had two hours to get ready so he started after he let caleb and louis know. meet at wyatts at 1.

at the carter household, y/n dialed sofias telephone number. she waited until she picked up, which wasn't too long. she heard her best friend say hello to her phone.

"sofia! hey! wanna go out today with the flea market gang? they're inviting us!" y/n said.

"sure i'll go!" sofia said to her best friend. "what time?" she asked.

"pick me up at 1. we're meeting at wyatts house." y/n said.

"i'll get ready now. bye! i love you! see ya!" sofia said.

"i love you more!" y/n said as she hung up the phone. she had time to get ready. she started now. she started with making her bed because she forgot to do it in the morning.

she changed it of her pajamas into a light purple smocked top and jeans. he curled her eyelashes and did her hair so that it was in a neat, low bun. this took a long time, so by the time she slipped on her shoes and went downstairs, sofia was already waiting on her driveway.

y/n said goodbye to her parents and speed walked into the car. she checked her phone, looking for finns text for wyatts house address.

finn!💚
**** cherry oaks lane

"here's his address." y/n showed her phone to sofia.

"alright. that's actually not too far from here." she said as she drove.

"cherry oaks lane it is!" sofia said as she drove off of y/ns driveway. y/n went back on her phone looking at finns text. she responded back.

y/n🤍💘
otw
thanks!!

"you added a heart to his contact name, i see." sofia teased y/n, who hit her playfully on the arm.

"oh shut up." y/n shook her head.

in no time, sofia arrived to wyatts house. it was big, but it looked like most of the houses in the neighborhood. i wasn't like a mansion or anything. the two got out of the car and rung the doorbell. according to the black porsche in the front, the boys got here before them.

the two waited outside the door until someone opened it. it was finn. he opened the door with a smile, looking at y/n, then sofia.

"hey guys! wyatts getting ready. come in!" finn directed the girls to the inside of the house. y/n walked in and went to where all the noise was coming from. the living room. wyatts house smelled like a hotel, but with a lavender candle
it up, it made it an original smell.

as they arrived in the living room, jack and caleb were arguing over a bag of chips and louis looked around at the glass furniture on the shelves. he saw y/n and sofia and gave the two girls a hug. then, the other boys noticed that the girls were here as finn took his seat on the love couch and went on his phone.

"oh hey!" jack said, ignornin*the fact that he had caleb in a chokehold for a bag of chips.

"hey." caleb said weakly.

"hello!" louis said.

"wyatts ass is taking ten years to get ready so just make yourselves at home." jack said calmly. sofia started to talk to louis and y/n sat next to finn. finn looked over at her.

"hi." finn said with a giggle.

"hey." y/n said, returning the giggle.

they were about to start a conversation, but got interrupted by wyatt raining down the stairs. he saw that everyone was here and realized he had kept them waiting.

"so sorry guys!" wyatt said as he went straight for the shoes and rushed to get his shoes on.

"you made us wait this long for you to look like that?" jack asked in disbelief, which caused finn and y/n to laugh.

"oh stop laughing! i think wyatt looks very presentable." sofia defended with a smile.

"yeah yeah. when are we going to leave?" louis asked.

"where are we even going?" caleb asked.

"that is a great question. one we haven't decided." y/n said as finn nodded.

"there's plenty of places around town you guys must know about, we'll discuss it on the road. come on!" wyatt said as he already had his front door open, waiting for everyone to get out of the living room and follow him. "you guys coming or what?" he asked with a smile.

like a switch, all the teens got up from their couches and exit the living room. they made their way to the front door and out to each other's cars.

"wait sofia!" finn called after the girl.

"yes?" she asked,

"follow calebs car. i know where to go." finn told her, causing the others to look at him.

"and where is that?" caleb asked.

"the town shops. me and y/n went there one time. it was fun." finn said and looked at the girl last. y/n blushed at him mentioning her name. she went in sofias car.

"following your car!" sofia said to caleb on the other side.

"alright! see you guys there!" caleb said as the two girls waved to him.

sofia closed her car door and looked over at y/n who was ready. she looked over and saw caleb drive off the driveway before her, so she got really and backed up as well. she tagged along behind his car and they went out into the road.

both caleb and sofias cars had retractable hoods, and for today, their cars went without the top. whenever there were two lanes on the road, sofia took the lane beside calebs to wave to the boys at a stop light. they would always wave back. both different colored cars blasting different music from each radio.

a few minutes later, they drove and arrived at the small markets in town. y/n and finn and already been there because of their little hang out, but their friends havent. they both knew it was a perfect place for all of them to hang out. all seven of the teens enjoyed walked gingerly around and shopping for small things.

as they got there, they parked their cars right next to each other's. they all got out of the car they were in and started walking around.

"where to first?" wyatt asked, he looked around at all the shops in awe.

"wanna go check out the record store?" finn asked. "me and y/n went there when we were here." he said and looked at y/n, who smiled at him.

"sure!" sofias said. the seven teens walked in the store.

as they walked in, they saw the girl behind the counter. finn and y/n walked in last and waved at robin, who waved at them back.

"you brought he whole crew finn?" robin asked the younger boy.

"yup. you have a crew?" he asked her.

"my crew isn't here right now." robin said with a giggle. y/n giggled as well. her and finn walked over to their friends.

"wait guys." wyatt said as they all gathered in the back of the store. "what if we all bought a record, but when we get out of here, we can switch em up?" he offered his idea. everyone seemed to agree. it was like a record secret santa, except you knew who you were getting your present from but didn't know what your present was.

wyatt bought the record for the song "my kind of woman" by mac demarco. simple song, but a classic favorite. sofia bought the song "strawberry fields forever" by the beatles. jack bought the record that plays "i want you back" by the jackson 5. louis bought "golden" by harry styles. caleb bought "franchise" by travis scott. y/n bought "i love you so" by the walters. lastly, finn bought "future me hates me" by the beths.

they all went up to the counter and bought their records. each teen left a generous tip in the tip jar, making robins day. robin waved to all of them who left, hands full with bags.

the seven teens sat in a sitting area that had a bunch of benches around a fountain. there was a large bench where wyatt, jack, sofia and y/n sat. caleb, louis, and finn sat in the one beside the big bench.

"how are we gonna do this?" sofia asked everyone.

"just spread all the bags out on the ground and grab a bag that isn't ours. robin gave is different colored bags, right?" y/n suggested.

"some of us have the same color, but just grab one you know isn't yours." finn added on to y/ns idea.

they threw their records gently to the ground. when everyone's record we're on the ground, they all looked at each other excitedly and grabbed a random record.

wyatt got jacks, sofia got wyatts, jack got y/ns, caleb got louis, finn got calebs, louis got sofias, and y/n ended up getting finns. they all opened theirs and saw what they got. luckily, no one complained. they all got excited and asked who bought this one? to each other. y/n asked that question which brought her to finn.

"looks like i have two records from you now." y/n looked up at the boy and giggled.

"looks like it, i got calebs." finn said, holding up franchise. the two laughed and they gathered with all of their friends who showed off their record.

next, all the teens drove to the taco place. yes, it was the same taco place they went to the last time they went out. they decided to go there almost every time they all went out together. they did not know about all the tacos coming their way in the future.

after the taco place, the seven teens went to the movie theater. they decided to wait the throwback classics that was playing in the theater. grease.

jack bought snacks for everyone. they wall took up the back row since the theater was very small. finn sat next to y/n before anyone else could. she had the seat all the way to the wall, so only one person could sit next to her. y/n would play with finns long fingers during the movie, causing the two to always giggle. everyone enjoyed the movie, despite wyatt accidentally dropping the jumbo popcorn that they were all going to share. fifteen dollars down the drain for jack.

after the movie, all the teens decided to go and steal some shopping carts from the local store and ride them around an empty parking lot. they zoomed around and even had a competition. louis and sofia won and caleb and wyatt came in second place. jack was on his phone and finn and y/n couldn't cooperate. finn sucked at pushing y/n in the cart, which made them lose every round.

after the shopping cart showdown, they all went to y/n and sofias favorite diner. they all sat it a huge booth seat. y/n and sofia introduced the boys to suzie. they knew they automatically adored her like she adored them. they all got soup and enjoyed it. suzie gave them a free dessert which the returned with a tip.

the rest of the day, the teens walked around town. they bought chalk from a store and wrote on the sidewalks of the soup diner to surprise suzie when she left. it was pretty dark after that so they all decided to go home.

before they got in each other's cars, hugs and high fives were share from all the teens. this bond would last a while. before they all went, wyatt stopped them.

"uh guys. shut up for a second." he sad akwardly with a small silence.

everyone became silent all of a sudden. they all looked at the brown curly headed boy.

"sofia will you go to homecoming with me? and do the honor of doing hoco week?" wyatt asked the girl awkwardly. the five teens around them cheered.

"of course!" sofia said and the two hugged. they all knew wyatt and sofia weren't gonna date or anything, it was a friendly gesture because they were best friends.

they all cheered outside of the diner and laughed. soon enough the two got in their cars. finn and y/n hugged last, smiling at each other before they went.

y/n got in sofias car and finn got into calebs car and they drove off. they all yelled bye at each other since both car hoods were off for the day. they both went their separate ways to each other's house. sofia dropped y/n off and saw calebs car right behind her.

y/n arrived at her house right when finn arrived at his. the two waved at each other before they got into each other's houses. y/n was tired. she flopped on the couch, knowing her parents were already asleep. she walked up the stairs after staring at the ceiling.

her phone made the sound she got when she had a notification. she picked it up and looked at it. she saw a message from finn. she decided to check it after she did her night routine. she did her routine and flopped in bed after turning off her lamp. she finally checked her phone to see finns text.

finn!💚
i'm probably sleeping while
u read this rn
but
night night y/n
sweet dreams
today was fun

y/n smiled at the message and fell asleep before she could text back.

what a day!

authors note!
hey guys! thank you for reading this
chapter! i will be updating like this more often instead
of every day because i feel like it is better for me. it also
gives me more time to put more
effort on the story. thanks for understanding
vote, comment, and tell me what you thank! it
motivates me to write this story more!
love y'all 🤍

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
228K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
727K 26.8K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...