𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔

By honeycoves162

Y/n and Ava rent out an apartment together until one day they stumble upon a strange group of boys calling th... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
The kindness of humans
The date!
The date! 2
Daemos in love!
A new face!
Teacher Y/n!
A spa with the Daemos
Sick days
Taking care of the sick ladies
Loud sounds
 spaghetti spell
The most interesting things guys do
Dinner date!
Princess?
Nap time
How to date a guy in 7 words!
A kiss
Fired
Past
Babysitting a princess
Lush blubble baths
Fall festival!
Confession under the fall trees
Roller coaster
Breaking a girls heart
Emotional mornings [Finale part 1]
The end of Y/n and Ava [Finale part 2]

Authors note

3.4K 90 72
By honeycoves162

Hello, again!

Over the last couple of years of this being up I've done small updates and have rewritten this over ten times now lol

As of me writing this new authors note I'm attempting to rewrite this story (again) since I don't love how it sounds. But the reason for me editing this authors note is to answer some frequently asked questions (like two-) I've gotten over the past couple years since I feel bad not saying anything but also find it hard to respond to every comment that are asking these (which side note I do love reading all the comments everyone leaves and the things you guys say make me smile so thank you :)

Q: Will I update this ever again?
Yes, while I'm not as active as I used to be since I've gotten more busy I'm not the type of person to leave a story unfinished since I don't love when that happens to stories I like so I won't do it to those of you who enjoy this story (thank you again <3)

Q: Will i make my own interpretation of how I think a season two would go?
I know this is going to be a sucky answer but I'm not sure. Like I said before I've gotten way more busy then when I first made this/first started editing it. As much as I wish Aphmau would update this series so I could give you guys the ending I know many of you want I'm not sure if she ever will. When I go through editing this story I do get more in the mood to make my own version but I'm still unsure as I don't have enough time at the moment to plan everything out and it would most likely be extremely slow updates if I ever do decide to create that.
I do still want to wait until aphmau makes at least any statement on the future of her series but the future of if I'll ever make my own version remains unknown. (Sorry I know that's not a fun answer that you guys want but I won't leave this story forever without an ending so I hope that gives some reassurance:)

One last thing is thank you all so much for all the love and support you guys have given this story, wether you've been here and dealt with my monthly updates or read this entire story recently I'm grateful for each and everyone of you guys. While I've grown out of watching aphmau I still get so happy reading your guys lovely comments, and seeing you enjoy this. Thank you for not totally hating my character Liz, I wanted to add some more female characters and I was happy all of you guys seemed to enjoy her character.
Credit again for the cover art as it belongs to hafuwa.png on Instagram! And for every other art I used throughout the story :)
Thank you for deciding to even click on this story, I love you guys!

I hope you're all doing well

                               ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 230 7
To think your day was normal, then suddenly see demons, was rather unexpected. - My Inner Demons Aphmau FanFiction Pierce x OC [SHORT STORY OF A REU...
45.8K 1.1K 18
-my inner demons -slight cursing? -candy addiction -innocent idiot -AU where Meifwas and Werewolves exist(because yes) "Oh my-Okay, guys, since this...
178K 4.9K 52
Complete Hello so this is my first time doing an x reader story,also sorry if my grammar is terrible,also I'm doing this for myself and also because...
346K 8.5K 36
Y/N L/N is the daughter of one of the runner ups for City Council. Y/N and her father had to go meet his "enemy" for the campaign at restaurant for...