I Drimed Of You • Tyler Josep...

By -M-I-N-E-

Tyler x reader. Book posting schedule: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Warnings: this book holds profanity an... More

I DЯIMΣD ӨF YӨЦ
σ𝐧𝐞
ᵗⓦ𝐨
TᏂɾҽҽ
ᠻ𝐨ꪊ𝕣
𝐟ĮⓋE
𝕊𝕚𝕩
Ś̴̩̪̲͗͐͛̓͐͑̒ȩ̴̲̳͖́v̴̱͉̤̖̼̜̊̅͛̕ę̵̛̟͙̓̀̈́̌̈́͝ņ̴̽̀̐̉̄
ภเภє
Ⓣⓔⓝ

𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

44 2 2
By -M-I-N-E-

Words 1386

<コ:彡

He aggressively pushes the doors to the stripper club open and drags me outside. "What the actual fuck!" He shouts, kicking at a trash can that is by the entrance.

"You saw that?" Is all I can manage to say through my shock and he bunches his fists up.

"Of course I fucking saw that! You enjoyed it too." He spits, and I see pain take over his expression for a small second before being replaced with rage. "You lied to me, y/n! You fucking lied to me. You said you weren't cheating on me!" He shouts, and I step back away from him.

"Tyler, calm down. I'm not!" I defend, dumbfounded at his accusations. That isn't cheating! "He made me get up there and do it! I gave him twenty dollars."

"Why would you fucking do that!?" He yells, and I let out a huff. I know that didn't sound great but I didn't know he was going to make me go up there.

"I didn't know he was going to fucking lap dance on me, Tyler." I roll my eyes, knowing that I've only made it worse. Tyler scoffs, twisting himself around and rubbing his temples.

"I'm done fucking with your excuses. Sometimes you act like I'm not what you want. Like I'm just the fill-in for whoever the fuck you're waiting for." He twists himself back around and his face is red. "I'm done dealing with your bullshit, y/n. You don't want this as much as I do, and it's fucking frustrating as all hell." He explains, gesturing to us.

I don't speak, my jaw dropping to the ground at his words. "Are you really saying what I think you're saying?" I ask genuinely and he looks down at his shoes as if they are the only things giving him comfort. "You're fucking serious! All because of a stupid lap dance?!?" I feel tears fill my eyes, and I'm ready to fight him on this.

"It's not just that! It's other things! I share nothing special with you! That's a big thing for me y/n. I want to feel special when I'm with you and that guy just took the last special thing I had with you." His voice croaks at the end, but he continues anyways. "You won't even tell me you fucking love me!" His voice is now an octave lower because of him holding the sobs in, and I can see tears forming in his eyes. What the fuck did I do... "you say it's because you don't even say it to your parents, but that's the fucking point, y/n!" He shouts and shakes his head. "You won't even give me that." He mutters, his hands are shaking at his sides as he stares at me.

"I- I didn't know you felt that way..."

"I've been telling you nonstop for a fucking week!" He shouts, pulling at his hair. He goes quiet again, staring at me as if he's expecting me to say something. I can tell this isn't even a bout the stripper anymore. This is about something else. Something bigger that's bothering him.

"Tyler..." I trail off, and he huffs, shaking his head.

"You still don't get it?" He mumbles, "then why do I even fucking try?" He quickly twists around, kicking at the trashcan again, and actually making it topple over. "Fuck you!" He shouts, beginning to walk down the side of the street.

It's slightly foggy and very dark as he walks away from me, and I feel my heart clench at the thought of him never coming back.

"Tyler!" I begin to run after him but he quickly twists around and I stop.

"The wedding is off." He mutters, and I can tell the words are burning his tongue as they fall from his lips. It hits me like a fucking wave, and I almost can't stand. Why does this hurt so much? I've only been with him for a few days in my eyes. The thing is, is that I'm also losing my best friend... "I'll get my shit tomorrow." He says, and it's like another blow to my stomach. He sounds so serious, but hurt at the same time.

I can't move anymore as he turns around and struts away again. What the fuck did I do?

I clench my jaw and cover my face as I let out a loud sob. "Ty, no." I whine, although I know it's too late. I can see his shoulders lift in uneasiness, letting me know he heard me but he keeps a strong pace down the street, leaving me with nothing but a broken heart.

<コ:彡

I never felt so empty as Maddy drove me to her house. I don't want to stay in my own home right now. I might sleep over at Maddy's.

Maddy is slightly confused on what happened with Tyler and I, and I refuse to tell her. I fear that when I tell her the wedding's off she will leave me. I mean, he is her brother and all.

I stare at the dashboard in thought, tears only occasionally trickling down my cheeks. Why can't I just be normal? He wants me to say 'I love you.' Why is it so hard? I really am starting to believe it's the truth more than anything else.

But why did he have to leave right when I was figuring it out? Why the fuck did I have to give Marcus that twenty dollars. I'm such a fuck up.

"Do you want to go inside now?" Maddy asks gently and that's when I realize we're in her driveway.

"Um... I'll meet you in there." I mumble, and she nods her head, opening the car door and going inside. She leaves the keys for me since it's cold outside. Sooner or later she'll find out what happened, and she won't be there for me anymore. Same goes for Tatum.

I sniffle as I pull my phone from my pocket, turning it on and scanning my contacts. I still have no idea how to handle this odd device, though that's least of my concerns right now. I tap on Tyler's contact and put the phone to my ear.

Please pick up... please pick up...

Voicemail. It goes straight voicemail. Of course it does, he probably blocked me.

I stare at his name on my screen. Tyler. Tyler has blocked me. He no longer wants to speak to me. He has finally done the one thing I have been waiting for. He has left me. And he was the only person I wanted to stay.

Tears come to my eyes and spill down my cheeks. I sniffle as I wipe them, quickly getting out of the car. I can't cry yet. Not until I'm in the safety of the blankets; where no one can witness it.

When I get into the house I see Maddy on her phone. "Ty, why couldn't you have been easier on her. It's difficult for her to be affectionate. You know that more than most." I feel my heart rate speed up that he had answered her call instead of mine. Fuck... "just hours ago you would've said she is everything you want, and now she's not?"

I feel a sharp pain through my heart. It's so bad that I have to clutch my chest, where my heart is, with my hand. "She'll say 'I love you' someday, Ty. I just don't get how you could leave her because of some stupid bachelorette party, which was my idea by the way, after just hours ago you were telling me you love her."

I'm kind of happy that Maddy is somewhat on my side. However, that doesn't mean our relationship won't be awkward. "Fine. Do what you like. I get that it's your choice. I just don't understand it." I see Maddy shake her head and then shut her phone off after mumbling a bye.

I gulp once she turns around, her face filling with shock. "Oh, I'm sorry y/n. I didn't mean to get involved-"

"It's okay." I mumble, shrugging my shoulders. "Can I just go to bed now?"

"Yeah," she says, giving me a soft smile.

"W-where?" I ask uncomfortably. I don't know her house like my adult self probably does.

"Um..." she looks at me oddly, "upstairs. Two doors to the left. The bathroom is right across the hall."

Although she's probably thinking I'm insane, she's hiding it pretty well. I could use the excuse that I'm out of it right now, because technically I am.

"Thank you..." I trail off as I slowly travel up the steps. My body is aching and my eyes are swollen with tears.

I wish I could wake up from this nightmare. I want to go home. To my real home. My fifteen year old home.

<コ:彡

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎

    It's getting close to the end. Do you think they will end up together? Will she ever wake up from this nightmare?

Chapter eight: Dec. 7, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1K 105
Tyler x reader / Jyler Be aware that these contain anything ranging from: self harm, sexual content (makeouts, talks of sex etc.), NO detailed smut...
5.3K 104 43
**EDIT 8/30/17** I HAVE DECIDED THAT THIS IS THE PROLOGUE TO MY NEXT FIC. THIS ONE IS PRETTY MUCH A NECESSITY TO UNDERSTAND THE NEXT ONE, AND WARNING...
1.1K 164 50
Alive | ør | Asleep, Book Two of: We're Human. COMPLETED Disclaimer: it mentions depression, self-conscious of one's body weight, birth, and sexual...
140K 3.2K 36
Hey! I'd like to think of myself as a very very huge twenty one pilots fan. And because I liked reading about them and their stories and listening to...