UNBREAKABLE BOND: FRIENDSHIP

By Sparky_Dreamer

The story is about how strong a friendship can be and how friends help each other and also emotional bonding... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter - 2 First Meeting
Chapter - 3 First Impression
Chapter - 4 Starry Night
Chapter - 5 Powerful Match
Chapter - 6 Misunderstanding
Chapter - 7 Daymare
Chapter - 8 Babysitting (Part - 1)
Chapter - 9 Babysitting Part - 2

Chapter -1 Transfer Student

34 5 2
By Sparky_Dreamer

(Scene opens in School as school bell rings "brrring,......brrring,.....brrrring, all the students are sitting in class)

(Teacher enters the classroom)

Students: Good mornnnniiiingggg..... Sir...

Teacher: Good morning, ok now, as I told last week that a new transfer student is going to come, so here she is..... come in.....

(a girl enters the classroom)

*.......noisy...... students murmuring... it's already been a month since classes started what kind of transfer now......... she's looks like foreign..... *

Teacher: Be quite...... Introduce yourself.

T.Student: "Hello, I'm Kim Bae Ni, let's get along from now on"

Teacher: Okay, go and sit in an empty seat near the window.

Ni: Yes Sir.

(As she was walking towards her seat, she saw one shocking face and two surprised face and sat in her place)

Ni: yaaah! why are staring at me with that shocking face uhhh? (Chuckles)

Hye: (with a shocking face) what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in your school in Seoul?

Ni: Are you deaf? Didn't you hear what teacher just said? I am the new transfer student.

Hye: then why didn't you say when we met last week? Why? Why?

Ni: (ignoring to questions) now listen to class will talk later.

(Bell rings..... brrrring...brrring....brring.....)

BREAK TIME

Hye: now tell me why didn't you say when we met last week?

Ni: wanted to surprise you.....(smiles)

Hye: (Starts hitting Ni with her book) idiot, stupid, why didn't you say before only? I was thinking all night that again you'll get back to Seoul and I won't be able to meet you.

Ni: uhhh stop, it hurts... it hurts..... (Hye stops hitting).

TWO DAYS AGO.......,

(A/n:  keep thinking what happened two days ago and why was Min Hye shocked?*lol*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 13.2K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
144K 4.1K 58
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...