One Shots

By killjoybreath

This is where some of my one shots end up, so enjoy!! More

But I Love You More {Frerard}
Best. Birthday. Ever. (Frerard)

You're Such A Dork (Jalex)

452 1 0
By killjoybreath

I giggled at my boyfriend as he danced idiotically across the room, "You're being an dork! Stop that, it's too cute." He stopped in his tracks and looked at me; mocking me with his glare. He walked slowly over to the bed and leaned down to whisper in my ear. I felt his cool breath on my cheek; it made me shiver.

"Make me." He whispered. My lips instantly collided with his as I pulled him into my lap; my hands absentmindedly moving to his waist. He gasped when I squeezed at his hips, and I took the opportunity to deepen the kiss.

Oh god, I am so in love with this boy.

He pushed me backwards onto the bed, but he never broke our kiss. He moved so that he straddled me, and I wrapped my arms further around his waist; pulling him closer. He broke the breath-taking kiss and pecked my lips once more as we tried to catch our breaths.

A little reluctantly, he moved off from on top of me and I groaned; instantly feeling cold. I needed to hold him. Like always, he knew what I wanted without me even having to ask. He sighed as he laid down beside me, silently letting me run my fingers through his hair. He moved closer to me, and I looked down at him only to see his beautiful face looking back up at me. He has the most amazing eyes. I felt my heart melting slowly, piece by piece. "I love you." He whispered softly.

A wide grin spread across my face. "I love you, too." I replied sincerely. He sighed contently.

"Will you sing me a song, Lexi?" Jack asked with a yawn; making my heart almost burst.

I smiled, "Sure thing, Jacky." He fell asleep in my arms before I even got to the chorus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...