Class 1A Fighting the Past, P...

By Aleaxo369

It was a normal day in Class 1A dorm when suddenly a 4 individual portals appeared in 4 of the students' room... More

Notice
Chapter 2:Why are you here?
Chapter 3:The Revelation
Chapter 4:The Horrible Future
Chapter 5:Questions Answered
Chapter 6:Izuku Midoriya:Origin
Chapter 7:What It Takes to Be a Hero
Chapter 8:Roaring Muscles
What Happened to One For All?
Chapter 9:Start Line
Chapter 10:What I can do for now
Update
Chapter 11: Rage, you damn nerd
Short Update

Chapter 1:Our unexpected visitors

1.6K 19 10
By Aleaxo369

It was another normal day at Class 1A dorm.After a long day at school,the students headed to their individual rooms to rest since they were going to have a battle,similar to the sports festival, against one another tomorrow(Friday).All of them said goodight to each other,except Bakugo,and started to drift off to sleep.However,4 students in particular were in for a surprise.

Midoriya POV

 Izuku Midoriya was definitely not expecting to wake up to the sound of coughs and wheezing in his room at 5 in the morning.However,when he opened his eyes and turned his lamp that was on his nightstand on,he was met with sight which caused his brows to furrow.

At the corner of my room,a man who looked like he was in his 20s was coughing and wheezing roughly and was struggling to keep himself upright against the wall with his head up facing me.

He was wearing a costume that was identical to mine except for the fact that it was designed black with green highlights.He was wearing a black hood over his head and a black mask as well.

However,I realized that the man was looking awfully simliar to me.

Despite wearing the hood,I could see that he has my signature green curly hair and freckles on each side of his cheek as well as my familiar green eyes.The man at the corner suddenly started coughing out blood which landed on his costume while he held a hand over an incredibly bloody wound on his right arm.

"Are...Are you okay?"I asked hesistantly as I made my way towards him carefully.

The man visibly stiffened from my voice and his eyes widen in shock.Despite wearing a mask,he whispered out of breath,"It worked..."

Suddenly,the man staggered his way towards me as I stepped backwards.

"What-"I tried to speak but got interupted by the man who was towering over me as he placed his hand on my shoulder after removing his mask.My eyes almost popped out as I saw the man's face right in front of me clearly.

It was ME!?!

"Izuku.I know this is going to sound crazy but I'm you,alright? 26 years old - pro hero name <Deku>"

"But this doesn't make any sense..."I said still in a state of shock.

"Look...I..."The man squeezed his eyes shut before continuing.

"Your name is Izuku Midoriya.You're about 15 years old.You lost against Todoroki during the Sports Festival but you helped him to use his fire." 

I wasn't very convinced although our uncanny similarity almost made me reconsider my decision.

"A-Anyone could know that if they were at the Sports Festival or watching it."I repiled uneasily.

"The reason he didn't use his fire was because he has a awful relationship with his father,Endeavor."

"That's-"I was cut off yet again as the man continued.

"You were best friends with Katsuki Bakugo as a child.His nickname for you was 'Deku' because you were diagnosed as quirkless when you were four years old.However,you received One For All from All Might and became its ninth holder,which is how you are a hero now."

My eyes widen once again as all the information he told me were way too accurate for this person to be an imposter.

"You're really me?!"

The man - now known as my future self - gave me a small smile before covering another hoarse cough.

"Yes,Izuku.Look,I know this is hard to believe but-"

Before he could continue,he stumbled backwards with his eyes widen open and heavy breaths.I quickly rushed to his side and stablised him with his left arm over my shoulder.

 "Hey,how about I patch you up first?You looked quite banged up."I said feeling concerned.He then looked towards me and nodded back.

We made our way to my bed.I sat him down,pulled out my first aid kit and began treating his wounds(Head injury and waist injury)

Todoroki POV

Shoto Todoroki was sleeping peacefully on his futon when suddenly heard a sound coming from his door.

Due to our encounters with the League of Villians,we were on high alert at all things.I quickly woke up and used my left side to light up the room.However,I didn't see any villians but a man at my doorstep.

He was leaning against the door while holding an arm around his waist.The room was silent except for the loud breathing coming from the person.I slowly but cautiously walked towards the stranger in my room.

I took notice of his attire.It looked like a hero costume.It was identical to mine except the overall colour was different.He was wearing the costume in black with white highlights on them.He was also wearing a black hood and mask.

"What are you doing here in U.A?"I asked in my usual monotone voice.

My voice must have shocked him as he rose his head and faced me with widen eyes.He probably said something but I was too caught up to hear it as I was staring into a familiar set of eyes.

He has the exact same set of heterochromia eyes as me.Grey on the right and light blue on the left.The most distinctive features he has so far was the scar over his left eye and his noticable hair despite being covered by his hood.

I must have been quite deep in my thoughts when I suddenly snapped back into reality as the stranger began lumping his way towards me.

He must have a leg injury as well...

On instinct,I stepped backwards to make distance between us and increase my fire power.

"What are you doing here in U.A?"I asked once again.

"Huh.I was still quite serious then."He said jokingly before taking his mask off.My eyes widen in shock.

He looks exacly like ME?!?

"Shoto.I'm you from the future.26 years old - pro hero name <Shoto>"

"I find it hard to believe.Tell me what you know about me if you're really my future counterpart."I said as my flame began to grow bigger in size.

I could hear him suddenly cursing.he looked away from me and towards the floor as his eye shut tight.His eyes opened once again before he continued.

"Your name is Shoto Todoroki and you're about 15 years old.You won against Midoriya during the Sports Festival using both your ice and fire."

"Anyone would know if they are there watching us."

"You didn't want to use your fire because you wanted to resent your father."

"Midoriya already-"

"You got your scar when Mom splashed hot water from a kettle towards your left eye.She said that your left side reminded her of your father.After your father sent her to a hospital,you blamed him for what happened."

My eyes widen.

No one knows about my family.Not even Mr Aizawa.

"You're really me from the future?"I asked as I stopped using my fire and ran across the room to switch the light on.After that,I finally have a full vision of my future self.He chuckled towards me.

"Yes,Sho.I'm-"Before he could continue,he started to sway from side to side and looked like he was about to collaspe.

I went to his side and supported him.I took a quick looked over his injuries.His waist injury looked quite bad due to the amount of blood that was coming out.The one of his right leg looked like a stab wound.

"How about I help you first before you tell me everything."I said as he nodded back weakly.

 Bakugo POV 

Katsuki Bakugo was already awake at 5 in the morning due to his sleeping schedule.He was scrolling through his phone when suddenly there was a bright light coming from his door.The light then became a portal as someone stumbled its way into Bakugo's room.The light then disappeared.

I quicky stood with my fighting stance.I used my flashlight from my phone and let its light fill the room.Now,I was able to see who the person was.

It was a man who was leaning against my door.He was wearing some sort of hero costume that was identical to mine.The only changes were that his costume had sleeves and was black overall with orange highlights.He has a hood over his head and was wearing a black mask.

I took this time to look at his appearance.Mostly his face.However,I locked eyes with a set of familiar crimson eyes and my ash-blond spiky hair.

He was clutching his waist with his left hand and I could see blood coming from his head since there was blood on his face.I also notice a possible stab wound of his right leg.He then started to cough and curse in pain.

He probably has a head injury...

"What the fuck do you want from me?"I growled at the intruder in my room as small explosion can be seen coming from my right hand.

The man's head shot up as he looked towards me with his eyes widen in surprise as I could hear him saying something.

"It actually fucking worked..."

"HUH?!?"

The man then started talking after taking his mask off.

WHY DOES HE FUCKING LOOK LIKE ME?!?

"Katsuki.I'm your future self.26 years old - pro hero name <Lord Explosion Murder>"
(Hero name for Bakugo is actually Ground Zero.Future him just said this name for Bakugo to believe him)

"Bullshit...Prove it then before I blow you up."I said threateningly.

"I never really changed,huh."He said as he let out a chuckle.

"Your name is Katsuki Bakugo.You're about 15 years old.You won first place overall during the Sports Festival."

I scoffed as I spoke,"Anyone would know that,bastard."

He let out a series of curses before continuing.

"You were captured by the League of Villians during training camp."

"Of course,everyone knows that shit but-"

"The reason they captured you was because they wanted you to join them.Of course,you denied and fight your way out of their grasp so that you can become the number 1 hero and beat All Might."My eyes widen from shock.

I didn't tell anyone about their attempt to me join the League.

I lowered my guard down as I deactivated my quirk.

"Fine.I believe you."I said as my now older self let out a small laugh.

"Thanks,Kat.I need to-"

Before continuing,he stumbled followed and almost fell onto the floor.Luckily,I was fast enough to catch him.I could feel his breath against my skin.When I caught him,I apparently had a hand on his head and felt some sort of liquid on my han despite him wearing hood.When I took a look,there was blood on my hand.

Yep,he has a head injury.

"Let me patch you up .You have a head injury."I said to him as he nodded back.

We made our way to my bed as I turned the lights on,get the first aid kit and began treating his wounds.

Kirishima POV

Eijiro Kirishima was listening to some songs since he couldn't go back to sleep and because he was excited for the battle that was going to happen later.And maybe because he wanted to sing better.

Suddenly,there was a bright light that almost blinded me.I had to shut my eyes tight but I was able to open them a bit to see what was happening.The light became a portal and someone stepped out of it.Once that happened,the light just vanished into thin air.

I switched on the lights in the room since my light switch was closer to my bed.Once the lights are on,I turned my attention back to the mysterious person who was somehow in my room at 5 in the morning.

It was a man who looked awfully similar to me for some reason.He was wearing probably his hero costume since it looked so identical to mine.The only difference was that the overall colour was black and there was red highlights in the middle since the person was not shirtless as well as the fact that he was wearing a hood.There were also spikes coming from his jaw armor and the middle part of the armor was black as if he was wearing a mask.

He was leaning against the wall with his head facing towards me.The first thing I notice was his red spiky hair that was similar to mine.He also has my bright red eyes and a small scar over his right eye.

I notice that he was clutching his left arm and I could see blood running down his face.I approached the man cautiously.I activated my quirk as I harden both my arms to protect myself if things go out of hand.

"Why are you here?"

My voice must have startled him as he visibly stiffened and a rose his head.

"Deku...it worked..."He whispered as he staggered his way towards me.I took a few stepped backwards as I try to stand my ground.He then took out the jaw armor as I widen my eyes.

WOW!!He looks like me?!

"Eijiro.This may sound  hella weird to you but I'm you from the future.26 years old - pro hero name <Red Riot> "He said breathlessly.

"Then,prove it."I said with vemon in my tone.

"Your name is Eijiro Kirishima and you're about 15 years old.During the Sports Festival,you fought against Tetsutetsu twice and won at the end."

"Not helping."I said.

He sighed in frustration as he squeeze his eyes shut with a pained expression before opening it again and continuing.

"You got your quirk when you were three years old and it left a small scar above your eyebrow."

"But-"

"You wanted to help Mina and her friends during middle school because there was a villian.However,you couldn't help and stood at the sidelines and debating whether or not to become a hero.But thanks to Crimson Riot's speech,you continued to chase your dream."

That's way too accurate!!

"Ok manly me.I believe you."I said with a smile while he returned the gesture before almost collasping onto the floor.Luckily,I was able to catch him in time.

"Bro.Can you fix me up first?My head is spinning."

"Of course."I said as we made our way to my bed and started to treat him.

No one POV

After patching their future selfs up,the students let their older counterpart to rest due to their injuries.However,all of them had question in mind.

What are they going to say to Mr Aizawa...

Why are they so injured...

Why did they come from the future...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Got the idea from the recent poster(Seen below) about the possible 3rd movie.
I am getting hype!!!

BTW,this are the costumes our future heros came in

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 141 13
The young students of UA High are going to have a sleepover, a mix of some students from Class 1A, 1B, and Hitoshi Shinsou. This happens to be their...
121K 5K 23
After an incident with Bakugou, a few students are left without dorm rooms and must transfer. Izuku Midoriya finds himself on the fifth floor, next t...
43K 1K 31
It was a normal day at UA High for Midoriya and his friends but suddenly the police came into class 1-A. They got new hints on the UA Traitor and say...
293K 7.7K 14
COMPLETED Started: November 9th 2019 Ended: January 17th 2020 Edited by KatxCat321 Class 1-A get targeted by unknown villians, (Not L.O.V.) and are f...