His Little FLOWER (Lucifer's...

By crazy-bae

Ella is a sweet, innocent, and courageous girl but her life isn't normal, waking up with nightmares and whole... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
THE DARK SIDE OF NIGHT.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue.
Bonus: 1 Leon De Luca
Bonus: 2 Ric
Bonus: 3 Finding Her.
Bouns: 4 Finding Her.

Chapter 22

8.6K 327 8
By crazy-bae

Someday you going to,
Meet someone that makes
You happy.
Makes you feel beautiful and
Stand by you even
when you feel like
you don't deserve them
-------------------------------------------------*

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?" Ella yelled, making Leon who was next to her look at her in shock more than the scene before him.

There was Ama, squatting down beside the sofa, where a boy who seemed to be unconscious was lying. On another side was Josh who was holding back a black-haired girl. She was screaming to reach out to the boy. Both Ama and Josh's faces flash hurt and anger.

All the stuff came out hearing her scream as it got louder. Ella ran toward the boy before Leon could stop her.

"J- Jennifer... Eric?" Ella whispered When she saw the boy's face.

No one heard her except Leon as they were in their own world. "Your friends?" Leon asked tenderly, recalling she mentioned them before, she nodded still in a daze watching her friend's condition.

Leon understood right away.

Ama and Josh found their mates and they are!

Jennifer and Eric.

He felt happy as one of his family found their other half yet another part of him was worried about how Ella and they both would react.

Leon has no interference between mates unless it's an abusive mate or rejection. And most of those cases have one human mate.

"Will you stay still, Mate!" Josh hissed in annoy at how hard Jennifer was struggling in his tight hold, he clearly gave the expression of being running out of patience, his canines were out and his eyes were darker, and the veins around his eyes were clearly showing, but Jennifer couldn't see it as her back was pressed against his chest.

"Leave me, you lunatic." She scrunched with authority in her voice.

Josh smirk pulled her more toward him, his eyes were red. "Yeah, so you can go to that little boy!" When Jennifer saw his face, another scream left her mouth.

Ella came out of her haze and rushed toward Jennifer but Leon stopped her grabbing her waist. "Flower, no!"

"Leon, what are you doing, let me help my friends." Ella tried to pull herself from his grip.

Leon shook his head, and Ella looked confused. "Ama and Josh are not in their senses."

"Exactly, they are not in their sense, Leon. They could hurt them!"

"No, they won't yet they sure will hurt you if you go anywhere near them!"

"But-" Ella started but was cut off by Leon.

"They won't hurt your friends, Ella because your friends mated to Josh and Ama! It's a mate bond, now they would feel threatened by everyone who will go close to them in that they could hurt you, and your friends they don't remember you!"

Ella's face turned to pure horror, she never expected something like this as her mind went into a completely blank state.

She looked at Jennifer whose eyes were not recognising Ella, she looked at her in the same way as Josh and others; terrified.

After so long Ella met her friends, someone she grew up with. Now, who does not even know her? Her eyes welled up from unshade tears.

Leon who saw this immediately made her look at him cupping her cheeks softly, he gently whispered. "Flower, go to my office, I will be there in a minute!" Ella tried to protest.

"Baby, please!"

Ella's gaze again followed Jennifer's voice. "Please, love. Trust me!" Giving a last glance to Eric's unconscious body, she nodded and left. Leon signed in relief, he couldn't do anything in front of Ella.

Moreover, Ella trusts Leon enough to take care of her friends, but she is afraid of what might happen when they both come to know everything.

"Josh!, Ama!" Leon called them out when Ella was out of sight. Everyone's eyes snapped toward Leon including Jennifer as he used his command tone which was not possible to ignore and they all froze in their places, his whole demeanor was changed, his eyes were dark and almost empty.

All stuff was gone when Leon's gaze fell on them, knowing what was about to come next. The hall fell dead silent, those present in the room could feel the dark aura.

So dark that Jennifer's scream died down so her struggle and then suddenly Josh felt all her weight on his, he immediately carried her in his arms, cause he knows who did it and this moment he was grateful.

"Josh and Ama, take your mates to guest rooms. And then you both, In my office!" Leon ordered, without a second glance, and walked out, letting both of them take their mates.

{IN LEON'S OFFICE}

Leon was in his head chair with Ella beside him, her head was on his shoulder as he caressed her room, her hand intertwined with his as it rested on his lap. Her mind filled with questions yet she chose to trust Leon again.

She lifted her head up from his shoulder and sat straight when she heard the door open, watching Josh and Ama come in.

Leon frowned at the lost contacts of touch but didn't leave her hand. Ella sighed, it was warm.

Josh and Ama bowed before taking a seat in front of them as Leon indicated them to, they both were clearly restless and already wanted to go back to their mates, Leon could feel it. Not that he would blame them because once he was in their shoes, and he did not stop even when he was told to.

"I won't take your time much, straight to the point, What actually happened why that boy was unconscious?" Ella shivered at his cold and emotionless voice of his, he never talked to her like that and she knows she will cry out if he does but she was glad he asked it, she seems to have lost her voice.

"It's scary, he looks scary, I don't like it!" Ella thought, rubbing her thumb and holding his hand in her, he turned to her with his lips slightly twitching up.

Leon looked back at them, raising his brows, now with a much soft expression though it was barely there but sure noticeable. Ama decided to speak first when Josh didn't say anything.

Flashback____

"I could smell them, they are close!" Ama said as she and Josh entered the woods. Josh nodded but they both could feel something was off.

A strange restlessness woke up in their chest when the sweet and spicy type of scent reached their nostrils.

Ama's wolf growled at her, she pushed her back, turning to take a look at Josh only to find out his eyes were red.

"Josh!" She called out, her voice held fear with excitement.

Josh gulped. "Let's see!" Ama nodded as she took a step back, giving control to her wolf.

They rushed to their pathway and when they reached the scent got more strong, Josh's hands curled in fists, and a strong wave hit him as he realized what was happening, he confirmed when he heard growling beside him. A happy one.

Their attention is caught by a loud voice that sounds somewhat irritated. "Eric, could you please shut the fuck up, we will find our way if your annoying ass would stay quiet for a moment!"

"Jenny, we are lost and you want me to stay quiet when I heard a faint growl? And at least hold the map right!"

"Well, I hear nothing and I'm holding it correctly!"

That's when a girl and boy came into view. The girl had black hair that fell on her tan skin and light brown orbs even in a beanie that held irritation with a hint of fear. Fickles were around her long nose wearing dark pants with a blue sweater and in one hand a map. Josh could feel his breath hitched in his throat for the beauty in front of him

While for Ama she felt exactly the same, the boy had blond hair that fell on his dark hazel eyes behind his round spectacles. The fear was not hard to find, his white hoodie and faded jeans looked slightly dusty with a phone in his hand.

Eric's eyes fell on them and they went wide as Ama was in her wolf form, his grip on the phone loosen to the way it fell on the ground, Jennifer looked confused as she followed his gaze.

A scream escaped from her mouth, Eric straight away pushed her behind him grabbing her waist. That didn't sit well neither with Josh nor Ama when their gaze fell on their clasped hands.

Before Ama could do anything, Eric was pushed against the tree so fast and hard that Eric's head hit the tree. "Jennifer, run!" He managed to yell even though the pain in his head made it hard for him.

"How dare you touch my mate?" Josh barked, pushing him more roughly as his canines were out. Ama growled in anger at him in a warning. Jennifer stepped forward to help Eric but before she could Josh snapped his neck. Eric's eyes roll back as he falls down.

"Eric!" Jennifer cries out, trying to reach out for him only for Josh to hold her.

Ama rushed towards her mate as rage was blinding in her eyes! Though he didn't snap it too hard just enough for Eric to fall unconscious.

Flashback End___

"And We both then had to bring them here. Rest you know, your highness!" Ama explained while glaring at Josh

Ella gasped when Ama mentioned about Eric being attacked by Josh, Leon could feel Ella's hand shaking in his hold. Before he could say anything Josh jumped in. "But it was a minor injury." He tried to defend, making Ama glare hard.

"If it is a minor injury then, why is he unconscious?" Ella, who was silent till questioned. Now she glared at both. Ama looked confused, she could clearly see the concern in her eyes.

Ama and Josh exchange glances. "By any chance, are they related to you, Ella!" Ama asked, carefully eyeing Leon making sure she did not offend him by calling his mate informally.

Leon, who was also watching Ella, frowned at informality but didn't say anything, it's up to Ella whom she allowed to call her informally.

Ella nodded. "They are my best friends!" Her voice came harsher than she intended to.

"Both of them?" Ama asked to feel guilty, and Josh wished Ella to deny Eric being her friend.

"Both of them!" She confirmed.

Josh looked away and took a deep breath, Ama is Ella's friend. She might forgive her but Josh?; He literally hit his queen's best friend and his best friend's mate.

"I apologize, my Queen. I didn't have any intention to hurt your friend, it was just, that it triggered me the way he held my mate, and I have no explanation for this."

Before Ella could say further, the door knocked. Leon permits the person. Ella recognised her right away. Nina, the royal doctor who once treated Ella when she first came here.

Nina bowed. "The patient is fine, nothing serious. He will gain consciousness in an hour or two, just give him these medicines when he awakens to avoid pain." She instructed Ama, handing medicine to her as she left.

Ella, Josh, and Ama sign in relief. Getting up from her chair she stood in front of Ama, forwarding her hand.

"Medicine!" Ama looked confused.

"You shouldn't go near him, in fact, you both shouldn't go anywhere near them!" Her Stern command shocked everyone in the room including Leon.

Either one of them especially Ama seems hurt, Ella never used this tone on her, or any of them even when she was wanted to because that's who she is, a kind girl but rebellious one.

When Ella released it. "Not just yet!" She said this time softly. Whether she likes it or not, they both mate with her friends and she can do nothing.

"But they are our mates, my queen!" Josh protested obviously not liking the idea, and for Ama, her wolf wanted to attack Ella for saying it, Ama blocked her. They waited for their mate and it's sure not easy for them to not just already be with them and mark them when one was injured.

"Josh, they are human, you need to be careful to not overwhelm them than you already did. I'm not saying this just because they are my friends other than I know how it feels. So let me handle it."

"Ella-?" Ama was cut off by Leon.

"Ama, Josh. I know it's hard but Ella is right and they are her friends too, she knows them better than you!"

Ama and Josh felt defeated as Ella had a point and not that their first meeting was any pleasant. They hurt and scare them more.

They both nodded as Ama handed medicines to Ella and got up as they were about to leave, she stopped them. "You can trust me!"

Ama nodded back she trusts Ella enough, they talked about her mate and Ella knows how much she wants a mate. Ella stared at Josh when he didn't say anything, just stared blankly at her.

Ama put her hand on his shoulder to grab his attention. She blinks slowly as if asking him to trust her. He looked back at Ella and nodded slightly with an emotionless face and left but Ella saw how his eyes clearly begged her to not break his trust.

When she was left alone in the room with Leon, she exhaled deeply. She really does not have any idea what she is going to do next nor does she have the strength to look at her friends.

Strong arms warped themselves around her from behind, and she immediately relaxed against warm chest, placing a soft kiss on top of her head. Leon turns her to him.

She hugged his torso as her head now resting on his chest, his head above hers. Their bodies swing together without any music as they both could hear each other's heartbeat loud enough.

"I don't know what to do, Leon!" Ella whispered so quietly, ashamed to admit it.

However Leon smiled as his eyes were closed, he didn't pull away but instead pull her more closely.

"I know you will find a way, and I'm here!" She sighed in contentment, at his confident voice.

Well, I have to.

___________________*

(Not edited)

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 58.2K 35
Highest Ranking #6 for Demon category Highest Ranking #7 for the witches category Highest Ranking #11 for Gods category Highest Ranking #37 for Dom...
14.2K 352 57
This story is about a young witch name Ella who is daughter of the great witch Sliver Red. But one day when Ella was working on a spell a big black w...
287K 9.7K 50
Ella's world is turned upside down when she finds the one person fate has destined her to be with..her mate. Being the Alpha's only child she is unde...
2.3K 248 53
Sixteen year-old Ella Jamieson unwittingly follows her mother deep into the woods one summer night. After witnessing something very disturbing and co...