How To Fanfiction (Tips for n...

By BornToSpark

After three years of writing fanfics and a bunch of completed stories, I think I pretty much have the ability... More

Tip 1 + 2: Topic & ClichΓ©s
Tip 3 + 4: Planning & Plot
Tip 5 + 6: Description & Mood
Tip 7 + 8: Writers Block & No Go's
Tip 9 + 10: Start/Finish A Chapter & Outer Image
Tip 11: How to handle POV
Tip 12: Romance

Introduction

859 43 8
By BornToSpark

This book will only be about writing tips for new writers. If you are experienced already, these tips might not be very helpful for you.

Okay, so first of all: The tips I'm going to give you are...

1. ...universally usable; I may talk especially about fanfics, but those tips pretty much apply when writing any genre (mostly)

2. ...by no means set rules. I'm giving those tips according to my experience, but everyone is allowed to do their own thing.

I do not think that my words are some kind of laws to follow, I'm just trying to help new writers start out without a problem.

Also, I am by no means a professional writer or have any academic knowledge about creative writing.

So, now that we got this straight I'll start.

If you have any questions you want me to answer, tips to give or topics to cover- here you go:

Don't be shy to ask throughout the book and give tips yourself^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
242K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
200K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...