Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

By KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... More

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
An Offer [3]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Drunken Antics [7]
Saved [8]
Nice Guy [9]
Storyline [10]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
The Ex [22]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Soulmate [25]
Our Home [26]
Sweet to Sour [27]
Forever person forever [28]
Night in New Orleans [29]
Paradise [30]
No DQ [31]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Calm Before The Storm [33]
Someday [34]
Our Moment [35]
True Leader [36]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
Home [42]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
Too Sweet [46]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

Philophobia [18]

1.7K 36 4
By KxAmbrose

Kennedy strode into her and Jon's hotel room and wiped away at the tears that still fell tirelessly. She had left the arena without Jon, thanks to a driver that was on hand to take her back to the hotel.

Her grandpa and mother did their very best to assure her that Jonathan and her dad were going to make things better, but it seemed like such a far reach. It actually startled her that the two didn't tear each other apart before she blurted out that she loved Jonathan.

The young girl moaned and sat on her side of the bed, grabbing the bouquet of carnations that Jon had gotten her in the morning and staring at them.

"Happy freaking one month to us." She mumbled placing the flowers back down on the table and falling back on the bed.

Kennedy telling Jonathan that she loved him in front of dad and getting no response back made her feel like a complete joke. She understood that Jon would only say he loved her back if he felt that way, but it stung that he didn't say anything. What also stung was her father silently admitting that he was scared Jonathan was going to turn out like Tommy.

Sure, there were a lot of things that Kennedy was unsure about regarding her and Jon's fairly fresh relationship, but one thing that she knew for sure was that Jonathan was nothing like Tommy. Not even in the slightest.

In the one month that Kennedy and Jon had been dating, he had treated her better than Tommy did in their years of on and off relationship. It was easy to tell that Jonathan actually cared about her and wanted nothing but the best for her, while Tommy only cared for himself and wanted nothing but her and her family's money.

Her thoughts about everything were disturbed when she heard sounds outside her door. She stumbled up from the bed and swung it open, dumbfounded to see her dad and Jonathan whispered to each other. Or at least trying to be quiet.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Kennedy peered at the two men as they looked at her with a loss for words.

Her eyes were bloodshot red, cheeks stained with tears. Both of them felt guilty for being the cause of this, neither one of them meant to make her feel this way.

"Well, uh...here Kenny, this is for you." Her father handed her a bouquet of red carnations, exactly like the ones Jon got her.

She took it from him and stood stiffly, waiting for either of them to speak.

"I know you're upset and you deserve to be after what I did and said to you. This is my fault 100% and I own up to it, I should have never lashed out and even cursed at you."

Paul paused, looking between his daughter and Jon before exhaling deeply.

"And I understand now that Jon makes you happy and I never in a million years want to take away your happiness. And you were right—I was the one who set you two up, so I have no reason to act this way. Whatever difference Jon and I have, we'll put them aside and work on it." Paul said while Jon nodded his head in understanding.

Kennedy smiled softly and stepped closer to her dad, giving him a hug. "Thank you for apologizing."

"Sorry again, princess." He kissed the top of her head and pulled away from the hug.

Kennedy looked over at Jon who stood up against the wall, hands in his pocket as his eyes looked around the empty hallway.

"I'll let you and Jon talk. Call me if you need anything. Goodnight Kenny—night Jon." Paul reached over, holding his hand out and allowing Jon to shake it and give a nod of approval.

Without speaking, Kennedy held the door open, letting Jon in as he pulled his suitcase behind him. She shut and locked the door, making her way over to the bed, watching his movements. He set down his suitcase, pulled off his leather jacket and turned around to face her.

"I'm sorry." Jon spoke, moving to sit beside Kennedy, who gave him a small smile.

"It's fine Jonathan...look you don't need to say it back, I understand."

He shook his head and grabbed her hands to hold while sighing and turning his gaze to meet hers.

"I'm not a fucking expert on showing people how I feel. Especially when it comes to you."

Kennedy nodded her head and inched closer, closing the gap that was between them. He said something under his breath. He scolded himself for being so closed off before speaking again.

"Maybe...maybe it's because I don't want to open up—maybe it's because you fucking scare me."

Kennedy squinted her eyes and clutched his hands in confusion. What about her could scare Jon?

"What? What the hell are you talking about, Jonathan. Come on, talk to me, babe." She said letting go of one of his hands to rub his back warmly.

"You're you and I'm me. You walk into a room, all eyes turn on you and you talk to everyone. You remember everyone's name, their favorite color, damn near their entire life story. I walk into a room and everyone could careless."

He chuckled and look over at her as she rolled her eyes and shook her head, stifling her own laugh because it was true.

Kennedy was a social butterfly, Jon was social too, but he didn't feel the need to talk to everyone, just to talk. It seemed like a waste of space just talking to talk with no meaning behind the actual conversation. Usually Jon would sit there and eat his food, trying to process everything being said while Kennedy chatted away and occasionally rubbed his leg to try to get him to join in the conversation.

"You're this beautiful girl next door and I'm a mutt from the streets of Cincinnati. We're so fuckin' different, yet you choose to be here with me."

Her facial expression softened, and she cupped both of his cheeks while shaking her head.

"Jonathan, I really don't care about our differences. What makes you, you is what I love about you. I get that I can be a pushover and this sweet innocent girl, but I love that you're so different from me. You're always teaching me new things about you and even myself."

She paused for a second to study his eyes search to see if he understood which he did.

"Look, in the month we've been together, I haven't needed to hide behind this fake persona to impress you. This is the truest I've felt in a very long time, but that's thanks to you. And I don't want to have to be a different person around you, ever."

"You're damn right you don't, you know I'd never want you to be someone you're not." Kennedy smiled and nodded her head, lowering her hands to intertwine with him.

"What I'm trying to say here is that I love you, Jon. You don't have to say it today, tomorrow—hell, not even by the end of this year. You can say it when you're ready, but just know I love you."

Jon's brain picked apart everything Kennedy said, trying to find a blemish, but there was none. Her words were true to her heart, and she really did love him with every ounce of her being. He was the calm to her storm, the person who brought her back down to earth when her work seemed to flood her shores.

"It's because I'm scared to be in love. I don't want to open again just for it all to go to waste."

Kennedy nodded and stroked her thumb against his cheek.

"Jonathan, I promise you, I will never ever break your heart the way that someone else did. I understand that love is scary, that opening up leaves you vulnerable, but there is no one else I'd rather be vulnerable with besides you. When I'm with you, I don't have to be scared of anything, but even when I am at least I know that I have you. You have nothing to be afraid of as long as I'm here."

The notion that Jon was feeling was something like no other, something stronger than what he had with any other women. His heart and his mind were telling him that he had nothing to be afraid of. That he could be the exact opposite from her, but they were still going to be okay.

"Kennedy...I love you." There was a slight pause between the two. They stared at each other, soaking in one of the most intimate moment of their relationship thus far.

"I'm in love with you, I don't know much about love, but I know I love you."

Kennedy smiled widely and let out a happy giggle whilst Jon grinned just as big and admired her beauty. She looked so happy to hear him say that it was wild to him that this is what he made her feel. He had his doubts about saying it at first with the worry that neither of them fully meant it, but now realizing that their differences made the relationship work, he knew what he genuinely felt.

"I love you. So. So. So. Much." Kennedy kissed his lips with each word as he chuckled as grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to his body.

"And I love you too." He said after she pulled away to rest her forehead against his, smiling.

She squealed, moving away from him and grabbing a card that was on the bedside table. She passed it to him and watched as he smiled at the cover which read "Shit just got real" with a big heart in the middle. He laughed and opened it up, reading her little message.

"One month with you and it's safe to say you're officially stuck with me. Love you sweet face."

"It's cute, darling." He chuckled, kissing her lips and closing the card.

Kennedy stayed quiet as the thoughts consumed her mind and Jon noticed speculating what she was thinking about. She bit her lip thinking about Jon, the things she wanted him to do to her, and how much she truly wanted him more than ever.

"Jonathan." She whispered, moving her body to sit down in his lap.

"Something I can help you with doll?" His hands held her waist, stopping her from grinding down against him.

"I want you—only if you want me too." He swallowed thickly and nodded his head, bringing her head down to connect their lips.

His large hands roamed under her sweater, cupping her breasts. His kiss was soft, different from the heated exchanges that usually would transpire in the spur of the moment. He pulled away slowly, eyes still on hers as he helped pull off her sweater and reaching a hand behind her back to unclip the bra.

Her eyes watched as his trailed down to see her exposed chest for the first time. Feeling shy, her arms came up at a futile attempt to cover herself. He quickly shook his head and shot her a smile.

"Don't hide, I love every part of you." He placed a kiss on her collarbone before pulling off his own shirt to expose his body.

Jon laid her back while he carefully dragged her to the end of the bed. He stood at the foot of the bed between her legs.

"You sure you want to do this?" He asked. She sat up on her elbows and nodded her head while she smiled.

He was so tender and caring. The last thing he wanted was to regret anything they were doing.

"Let's take these off then." He grinned, gripping the waistband of her leggings and pulling them off. He laid kisses on her legs until the tight fabric was off her legs.

"Jon, I need you." She moaned, feeling his hard member rubbing against the inside of her thigh.

"I got you doll." His lips crashed into her's as one of her hands ran up and down his arms, feeling his build body.

He worked his jeans off as their lips continued moving against one another. She whimpered against his lips, feeling his fingers rub through her clothed heat. She needed him more than ever right now. She had been waiting for this moment and now to finally have it; she felt so weak.

"Jon, please." She whispered, pulling away from the kiss.

Her eyes trailed down his body seeing his erection, she licked his lips at the sight. She wanted—needed him badly.

"I love you." He whispered, gripping the dainty band of her underware and pulling it off. He groaned when she spread her legs and revealed her center that was glistening with her wetness.

"Have you done this before?" She nodded her head slightly but shrugged her shoulders.

"I mean, yeah, but I've never—I've never." She could feel her cheeks heating up in embarrassment, trying to come up with the right words.

Kennedy wasn't necessarily experienced enough. Let's just say Tommy really didn't take good care of her.

"Don't worry, I understand, darling. Just let me know if you need me to stop, okay?" She nodded her head and laid back, watching as his body hovered over hers.

He rubbed his length up and down her heat, making her shudder and whimper. He pressed his tip against her entrance, his eyes staying on her as he watched her eyes roll back and her mouth open wide, a loud moan escaping her lips.

"Fuck, you're so big." She whimpered, eyes still shut as she reached and held onto his arms.

He was so mesmerized with everything about her. How tight she felt and how she looked so fucked out without him doing anything just yet. He was going to give her what she needed, show her how much he loved her.

Her eyes fluttered opened as she felt him pull out all the way, then thrust back in. His fingers gripped her hips wanting to keep her close, she knew there were going to be bruise tomorrow morning but the good kind.

"So fuckin' perfect doll." He rasped out, leaning down to plant a searing kiss on her lips while he continued pumping his length into her.

Her hands moved from his arms to around his neck, pressing her exposed body against him. The feeling of his built chest rubbing against her perky nipples only made the pleasure even more intense. For the first time, she was actually getting the pleasure that no man could ever give her.

"Jon, baby—fuck... just like that."

Her walls were clenching tightly around his length, watching as she bit her lip and looked up at him with those innocent eyes. He didn't even need her to say anything but just hearing her soft voice telling him how good he making him feel—that almost sent him over the edge.

She could feel every inch of him inside of her. The vein that ran up his shaft, the twitching coming from his cock—she could feel it all. It amazed her that this man hovering over her wanted to get her off just as much as she wanted him to. She wasn't used to someone wanting to pleasure her, it felt like the only time she had sex before being with Jon was to only please the man. Now here she was finally getting what she deserved.

His calloused hands ran up her sides until they reached her breasts, palming them before his fingers reached to give them a twist. His relentless thrusting never stopping, the only sounds were their skin slapping together and their grunts and moans. Absolutely the surrounding rooms could hear what was going on, but they had no shame, at least not in this very moment.

The ending was near for her. The tip of his cock hitting her g-spot repeatedly, he even brought his fingers down to her clit, wanting her to cum around him.

His blue orbs stared into hers as he watched her eyes drift to watch where their bodies connect, then back to his eyes. He knew she was close, when her back arched off the bed and her hands fell to the sheets, gripping them so tight that her knuckles turned white.

He smirked to himself and brought himself down to whisper in her ear as he sped up. "I know you're close baby, cum for me, darling."

And so she did. Her mouth opened in a perfect O shape and her eyes rolled back as she saw white specs. The pleasure overtaking her body as she came around him.

"That's right, sweetheart...fuck! This pussy is fuckin' heavenly, baby..fuck, I'm gonna cum." He grunted, thrusting into her heat harder than he did before, chasing his own climax, which wasn't hard to do since her pussy fluttered around him again.

"Do it. I'm on the pill, Jon, cum inside me. I want it, please give it to me." She moaned into his ear as her fingers tangled into his hair.

His lips crashed into hers as he finished deep inside of her pussy. She could feel the spurts of cum releasing inside of her, even him fucking it deeper inside before pulling out and watching as some of it dribbled out.

Both of them out of breath, he gathered up the sheets, draping it over their bodies before laying next to her. One of his arms laying across her stomach while he turned his head to kiss her forehead. After finally catching their breath, she turned and looked at him with the huge smile on her face.

"I love you." She whispered before shutting her eyes, ready to get some sleep.

"I love you too." He said, she could sense the smile in his voice, before he leaned over to peck her lips before settling into deep sleep together.

-

"Happy birthday to you!" Kennedy beamed as she walked into her parents' office where they were having a meeting with Jonathan and some other talent.

Jon grinned and shook his head, standing up to peck Kennedy on the lips. Her parents watched on, seeing Jon blow out the candle on the cupcake that Kennedy was holding. Before Stephanie clapped her hands and walked up to Jon, giving him a small hug.

A small hug that took him by surprise, he acted quickly though and hugged his girlfriend's mother back before pulling away.

"Happy Birthday, Jon."

"Thanks Steph." Jon replied as he wrapped his arm around Kennedy and kissed the side of her head.

Stephanie hastily nudged Paul without Jon seeing urging him to wish Jon a Happy Birthday. For the past couple of days since Kennedy and Jonathan finally admitted to their relationship, Paul was having a hard time coming to terms with his little girl dating a superstar, but he knew that he had to learn to accept Jonathan since he made Kennedy happy. Although, deep down Paul had already accepted him, it was hard to show it on the outside.

Paul cleared his throat and patted Jonathan on the back "Happy Birthday."

Kennedy and Stephanie smiled while they watched the two men awkwardly shake hands and stand in silence after.

"Well, I think Jon and I are going to go." Kennedy waved and grabbed Jon's hand as they walked out of her parents' office and headed to hers instead.

"Here, eat up." She giggled, peeling back the wrapper of the cupcake and holding it out for him to take a bite, which he willingly did, a smile on his face as he chewed the sweet cake.

"Good, right?" Kennedy proposed as her pointer finger picked up some frosting before she sucked it off, making Jon groan.

"Tease." He muttered, shaking his head as she shrugged her shoulders.

"You excited to be on TV again?"

Although it had only been a week and a half since she hasn't been seen on TV, she missed it a lot. Feeding off the energy of the crowd did something to her that she never thought she'd love. Kennedy had so much fun playing this character, and it meant even more getting to share the storyline with Jonathan and her parents.

Kennedy nodded her head as she rubbed her hands together with a huge smile on her face. "I can't wait to see all the fans, they miss me."

"How are you so sure?" He smirked as she rolled her eyes and picked up her phone.

"For one, the WWE Universe has been tweeting me nonstop asking where I've been. Secondly, the crowd was chanting my name last week."

He laughed and nodded. The WWE Universe really did take a liking towards Kennedy. During his and Paul's contract signing along with Brock Lesnar for TLC, they continued chanting 'Kennedy' something that she wasn't expecting but wasn't complaining about.

"Still hitting the bars tonight, right?" Kennedy asked, walking to stand between his leg since he rested against her desk.

"Yup. Colby said he's gonna need to rain check." He responded, and she stroked his cheeks with her thumbs.

"So I guess it's just you and I celebrating tonight? More fun for us, right?" They both laughed, and she leaned in, kissing his lips.

"I love you, happy birthday again, sweet face." She spoke as she pulled away, wrapping her arms around his neck to rest her head against his shoulder.

"You know I hate acknowledging my birthday." He complained, rubbing her back. He heard her sigh and felt her head shake slightly.

"It's really important to celebrate the day my boyfriend was born." Kennedy mumbled while she heard him groan.

"I'm a simple man, I don't need gifts or a huge celebration. My girl, some whiskey, and good food is I need."

Kennedy smiled and pulled away slightly to stare at his face, where a grin was held too. No words needed to be said in a moment like this. The fact was that Kennedy loved him, and Jon loved Kennedy just as much.

"I'm going to get you so drunk." He chuckled, poking at her side, as she threw her head back and laughed.

"Okay Birthday boy, don't get too excited now. Drunk me, makes very rash decisions." She pointed out, and he smirked, hands going to remain on her waist.

"Yeah? Like asking me to kiss you?" She swatted his arm and scowled while he still held that smirk on his face.

"Apparently you didn't mind since you did kiss me." She retorted, and he nodded his head.

"You're correct about that. Now what do you say, wanna have some fun before our promo?" She blushed and twirled around to walk over and lock her office door.

"Do your worst, baby." She smiled, laying back on her cleared desk.

"Happy Birthday to me." He chirped, pulling their lips together and leaving the rest behind.

Kennedy and Jon both quickly freshened up before hurrying to the gorilla where they were going to be on in a few minutes. Both of them were caught up with Jon's celebratory activity back in her office that they didn't realize how caught up they were in until a tech politely knocked on her door to inform them that Vince was wondering where they were.

"Sorry! I totally lost track of time." Kennedy announced as she and Jon made it into gorilla where her dad, mom, and grandpa were waiting.

"I don't even want to hear it—just wipe off that lipstick." Paul pointed at the smeared lipstick on the side of Jon's month, obviously from Kennedy.

Jon chuckled and wiped off the lipstick, while Kennedy hung her head low trying to hide the embarrassment, but that was quickly shook off once her grandfather notified her that she was on in 30 seconds.

"See you out there." Jon said patting her back as she nodded and walked over to the curtain waiting for her music to hit.

"I'm all grown now..."

Once her music hit, the crowd was electric. They had been waiting a good week an a half to see their favorite McMahon back on television. Kennedy smiled proudly with her arms held out as she strutted towards the ring and walked through the ropes to retrive a mic.

"Did you miss me?" She laughed as the crowd cheered and chanted "yes"

"I'm glad to hear that I'm so loved by all of you, but you want to know who I don't love? Brock Lesnar." She sneered.

"I hope Brock is ready for Dean Ambrose and my father Triple H to dismantle him. You see what all of you don't know is that Brock hides behind him contract, he hides behind his advocate Paul Heyman. Brock Lesnar is not a beast, he's just a little bitch." She exploded as the crowd mixed with boos and cheers.

When Brock Lesnar's music hit, her nostrils flared as she stared at the ramp awaiting to see Brock make his way down, but only Heyman walked down with a mic in hand until he stood in front of her.

"Ms. Helmsley, if there is one thing that you need to understand it is that you know nothing about Brock Lesnar! My client Brock Lesnar has beaten and battered both your lunatic boyfriend and father, yet you encourage them to think they stand a chance against the beast. It's a shame that you're bred form wrestling royalty, yet your father and mother created a naïve daughter like you."

Before she had the change to lay a slap on his cheek her father's music played making her smirk and sit back on the ropes watching her dad angrily stomp towards the ring and shove Paul down.

Kennedy laughed and passed her father a mic and stood confidently, watching as Paul looked terrified.

"Don't you ever speak about my daughter or my family ever again. My daughter is not naïve, never was, and never will be. Your so-called client had the audacity to put his hands on my daughter, then proceeded to run away when two men came down to beat him up. Your client is nothing but a scared bastard who's going to bow down to the king. Again." Hunter growled as Paul held a hand out and apologized.

"Ok, ok, ok. Hunter, I apologize. Kennedy may not be as naïve as I thought she was, but what's exceptionally shocking is the fact that she would settle for the likes of Dean Ambrose. I mean really, Hunter, is that the type of man you want to let around your family? He's a lunatic for godsake. What could Kennedy possibly see in a man like him? Or perhaps it's what she sees in the bedroom."

Kennedy gasped as she slapped Paul across the face and screamed before Dean's music hit and he made his way into the ring taking the mic from Hunter's hand.

He pulled Kennedy back and calmed her down, giving her a kiss on the forehead and a slight nod before turning around to deal with Heyman.

"You listen and you listen closely, Heyman. I'm sick and tired of you coming out here interrupting my girlfriend then insulting her. What her and I do in the bedroom is none of your business, better yet it's nobody's business. But that's not the reason I'm out here. I'm out here to warn you and Brock Lesnar than on Sunday, I will personally destroy him. He can take me to suplex city all day, but I'll take his ass to the Ambrose asylum where I'll take away any sense of manhood that he has left. I don't care what it takes or how many suplexes and f5's he hits me with, he won't put me down. I'll be damned if he'll be the one to cover me. So let your client know that Dean Ambrose will be the one who kicks his ass this Sunday."

While Kennedy smiled and nodded her head in approval, it was lived short once her father interrupted.

"You think you're going to be Brock Lesnar on Sunday? You're wrong, it's going to be me." Paul said pointing at his chest while looking at Dean who rolled his eyes.

"No need to get your business tie into a twist, Mr. Excecutive Vice President. I'm not only going to beat Brock Lesnar on Sunday, but I'm going to beat you too."

The crowd cheered while the two men argued, and Kennedy attempted to get in between them to stop the madness.

Paul however interrupted and laughed, standing up from the corner he was in and straightening up to laugh.

"This is exactly when Brock Lesnar is going to tear both of you up. Now Kennedy, seeing as the beast, will destroy both your daddy and boyfriend. You can make the choice, do you want to call Brock your new daddy or would you like to take a ride with the beast?"

That was the straw for Kennedy as she ran and pushed Paul down rapidly slapping and punching him where ever she could before her father and boyfriend worked together to pull Kennedy away and get her calmed down.

She fixed up her dresses and snatched the mic out of Dean's hand, turning to stand over Paul's body.

"I've had it, Heyman. You started a war and now my father and boyfriend will be the one to end it. It doesn't matter if it's Dean or Hunter that wins as long as it isn't that lousy client of yours then I'll be happy. And as far as I'm concerned on Sunday, just to ensure there isn't any funny business going on, you'll be banned from ringside."

She paused for a second to smirk and bend down to stare at the frightened man. "And one last thing. Don't you ever speak on me, my family or my boyfriend ever again because then I'll be sure to put your ass to rest."

Kennedy smirked throwing down the mic before smoothing her dress, throwing her hair back, and strutting out the ring leaving her dad and boyfriend amused.

Once she walked through the curtain, her grandfather and mom complimented the work she had done in the ring. It was by far one of the best promos that she had cut, and for being away for a week and a half it felt great.

"You tore his ass apart, never heard Heyman speechless until tonight." Jon spoke as he and her dad walked in a few minutes later.

Kennedy smiled and wrapped her arm around his back "Thanks, it feels great to be back. Can't wait until Sunday."

"I'll kick both of your asses." Paul joked as Kennedy scowled and Jonathan chuckled.

"Right back at ya. Do you think we should go now?" He shifted his head to look towards Kennedy, who nodded.

"Where you off to?" Stephanie asked

"We're going to hit a bar. Get some drinks to celebrate his birthday."

"Have fun and be safe. Catch a cab back to the hotel alright." Paul suggested, and both Jon and Kennedy nodded.

"Of course. We'll see you guys tomorrow?" Jon asked, and her parents nodded, shaking his head, Stephanie giving him a small hug too.

"Bye mom, bye dad." Kennedy smiled, kissing their cheeks before intertwining her hand with Jon's as they walked to get their things gathered to head to the bar.

"Now the real party begins." Jon cheered as they finally entered the bar.

"Happy Birthday baby!" Kennedy hooted, laying a smooch on his lips before downing some drinks.

A/N: Hey everyone! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter of Our Fight For Love. Sorry for the late update, as I've said before I have been extremely busy. I don't feel comfortable uploading half assed chapters for any of my books, I'd rather take a week to write something of quality than to rush an update. Hopefully, you all understand!!!  If you have any predictions for the book or any comments, please feel free to leave them. I love hearing back from my readers. Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.8K 101
End of An Era (Book 7 - Daughter of the Game series) continues to follow Isabella Levesque Law and her family as they navigate life. In typical "Lev...
8.4K 503 26
THIRD BOOK IN THE ACCIDENT SERIES It's been 3 years since Becky gave birth to little Hope, family life is great but what happens when somebody badmou...
8K 338 13
Ranked #10 in #ambrollins stories 😊 *** Ranked #532 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Inspired by the film 'Maid In Manhattan.' **** Seth Rollins is a billiona...
11.5K 386 20
It's been three years of trying for a baby when Ashley finally falls pregnant, not long into her pregnancy she finds out her baby won't make it. Afte...