Love Hates Me

Galing kay Roshnii_28

"Weird feelings as in, you like me?" Cedric asked me. "Maybe." I shrugged. "What the fuck is maybe, Kathlee... Higit pa

PREVIEW
THE DANCE
YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE
WE ARE HAVING A BABY
BEST FRIEND'S DAY OUT
SHORT SPAN OF TIME
TEACHER'S PET
COLD WAR
CHIRPIER THAN USUAL
THE LETTER
WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?
HEART TO HEART CONVERSATION
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT CRUNCH
I WANT A REMATCH
SHE WON'T BITE
THE GUY YOU LIKE
YOU ARE SCARY
SELFISH BITCH
BIRTHDAY WISHES
AFTER THE WILSON BROTHERS?
DRUMROLLS PLEASE
THE TRUTH UNFOLDS
OUR SAFE ZONE
CELEBRATION TIME ISNT OVER
WE CAME TO CONGRATULATE YOU
WE ARE DATING
I HAVE A DATE.
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HE DOES THAT
LIAM OR CEDRIC
I WANT TO LIVE
YOU'RE ENGAGED
BREAK UP
STOP PAMPERING HER
IT'S JUST CEDRIC, NOT A MONSTER
I AM TIRED
KISS ALREADY
AM I DISTRACTING YOU?
I AM NOT ANGRY
ARE YOU IN LOVE?
TELL THEM WE ARE DATING
I WANT TO REMAIN SANE
TELEPATHY
JUST A WEEK
FASTER TURTLES
WEIRD CONFUSING FEELINGS
I'M AMAZING AS ALWAYS
THIS IS DEFINITELY DRAMATIC
IT'S YOUR BESTFRIEND'S WEDDING
I DON'T NEED A SPY
IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN
LIKE FATHER, LIKE DAUGHTER
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON
FATE
BONUS CHAPTER

A THOUSAND YEARS

174 15 8
Galing kay Roshnii_28

~Before you read this chapter I would really like to thank you for giving so much love and support to this story. It really means a lot. I love you people.

Hope you like this chapter.

Love, Roshni.~

CHAPTER 26 : A THOUSAND YEARS

"I am not drunk Cedric." I shouted. Cedric and I were at his place and we drank a lot, actually I drank a lot. Vodka, Whiskey, Wine, Water, Coke, Champagne, Beer you name it and I am sure I drank it. I can't even remember the last time I drank so much, maybe it was the last day of my college. I was a complete mess, I don't even remember half of the night or wait was it Sam and Evan's wedding. Ugh nevermind.

"You definitely are, Kathleen." He said, taking the bottle of vodka away from me.  I got up and tried taking the bottle from him. He raised it above his head and I couldn't reach it. Ugh. His stupid height.

He went to the kitchen and I followed him. Why does he always end up going to the kitchen? Cedric opened the fridge. I went and stood against the kitchen slab. 

"I am hungry." Cedric said. "What do you want to have?"

"Someone wasn't going to cook." I said.

"I am not. I am ordering pizza." He said. When he turned around, his hand hit the bottle he placed near the refrigerator and it shattered on the floor.

"Shit." He whispered and looked up at me. "It was your fault." He blamed it on me. How was it even my fault?

"Excuse me?" I said raising my right eyebrow. "How was it my fault?"

"It just was." He shrugged.

"You are an asshole." I said.

"You are an asswipe." He retorted back.

"You are an idiot."

"You are stupid."

"You are a pig."

"You are a bitch."

"Selfish bitch, right?" I said. His facial expression changed and I realised what I said. "I didn't mean-"

"No. I am sorry. I shouldn't have behaved like the way I did yesterday."

"I wasn't also less."

"Oh yes. I always win." He mocked me. I rolled my eyes and a smile lingered on my lips.

"I do always win."

"I know. You made it really clear that day."

"Fucker."

"I just realised something." Cedric said.

"What?" I asked, drinking water.

"Your birthday and my book birthday is on the same day."

"Oh wow! Now we can celebrate it together." I said with fake enthusiasm.

"You are really a bitch." He said. I smiled at him.

We were just listening to songs and eating pizza. Cedric got up, I looked up at him. He held his hand forward so that I can hold it. I looked up at him with a confused expression. He rolled his eyes in frustration.

"The song will be over, Kathleen." I shook my head but held his hand anyway. He pulled me up in such a force that if I didn't have balance we both would have been on the ground now. We both started laughing. I kept my hand on his shoulder and my other hand was holding his. We started swaying to the music. A Thousand Years was playing in the background.

"I guess I didn't know how to dance." I whispered.

"You still don't. That is why I am teaching you." He whispered back.

"I am a really bad student. You have to work hard."

"I don't think so." He twirled me around. I was looking into his eyes. I loved the warmth his eyes provided, it makes me comfortable with him.

"I finally feel nice. My birthday was hectic. I feel like I have lived the drama pending from years in just a day." I said.

"Ouch." He shouted. I stepped on his foot by mistake while dancing. Fuck. We looked at each other and we both started laughing again.

"I am sorry." I told him.

"I wasn't wrong, you really don't know how to dance." He said.

"I guess you were not." I said.

"Can you even imagine that we were fighting here yesterday and now look at us. We are dancing in the same spot. This is actually weird."

"We are weird." I told him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders while his hands laid on my waist. I really don't understand my relationship with Cedric. It is really weird but I feel nice when I am around him. I feel like myself when I am with him just like I was with my mom. No issues about anything. I trust him and I know for sure that he won't break my trust.

"What is going in that little mind of yours?" He asked.

"Uh nothing important." I smiled. I liked this, I like spending time with him. I suddenly felt my eyelids getting heavy, I couldn't keep my eyes open.

***

"Kathleen?" I heard Cedric saying. "Get up."

"Can you please stop talking so loudly." I shouted.

"I am literally whispering." He whisper-shouted. I tried opening my eyes but the lighting was too much.

"Ugh keep quiet. My head is pounding." I told him. My hands went to my head. It feels like I'm in a spinning wheel. Can this room just stop spinning.

"Get up and drink this tea you'll feel better." He said, sitting on the bed.

"Keep it there. I am not yet ready to get up." I told him.

"Kathleen stop being a drama queen."

"Quiet, please." I told him. He got up from bed. I could hear some shuffling and then a bright ray of light reached my eyes. "Ugh!" I said and covered my face with the blanket. "Cedric stop irritating me or I swear to god I'll kill you." I said.

"Then kill me because I won't stop irritating you." He said and pulled the blanket off me. Ugh I fucking hate him. I sat up. He handed me a cup of tea. "Drink this and you'll feel better." He said.

"How can I feel better when you are around me?" I asked. I took a sip of the tea. Cedric ignored me and got out of the room. "Breakfast is ready. Come out now." He shouted after a while.

"I don't have a toothbrush." I shouted back looking for my phone. "And where is my phone?" He was back in the room. He handed me my phone.

"There is a spare toothbrush in the washroom." He said.

"Why do you even have a spare toothbrush?" I asked. I was generally curious about it. Who keeps a spare toothbrush, well I don't. I got up and brushed my teeth. I took my phone and went out of the room. The smell of waffles reached my nostrils and suddenly I was feeling hungry. I sat on the dining table and checked my phone. My phone was full of messages and missed calls.

Cedric came out of the kitchen with two plates. He kept a plate in front of me and went and sat opposite to me.

"Thank you." I said.

"Why do you look so happy?" He asked. I was really feeling nice and that obviously reflected on my face.

"I don't know. Maybe because I slept well." I shrugged and took a bite of my waffles.

"Or maybe because you overslept." He said. Fuck. I didn't check the fucking time. I checked my phone and it was fucking one o'clock. I usually reach my office by 10 and it was one o'clock in the afternoon. Fuck.

"I should have been at the office by now. Shit. I have to leave." I said and scrolled through Ken's number. I called him up. As soon as he picked up my phone, Cedric snatched my phone away from me.

"Hello Ken!" He said.

"Cedric!" I shouted. "Give me my phone back."

"Shut up." He told me. "You must have guessed it by now that Kathleen won't be able to come to her office today."

What the fuck!

"Ken I will come. I just on my way out. Please just ignore this idiot." I shouted.

"Oh he told you that. Okay fine we are on the same page then. Bye have a nice day ahead." And he declined the call and handed me my phone. He started eating his waffles.

"Get up." I told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Drop me to my office Ced. Please."

"Actually your brother was one step ahead of me and he had already informed Ken that you would not show up today. So Ken handled everything." He said.

"Now I know why I hate Taylor." I said taking a bite.

"No you ddon't, so stop pulling this drama."

"Sometimes I think you know more than you should. It becomes difficult for me."

"I know you cannot act like an asshole in front of me." He said with his so not charming smile. I rolled my eyes. "I have an interview tomorrow." He said.

"About your book?" He nodded. "That is fucking amazing!"

"What if they ask questions about us and why I kept my book a secret. I don't think I am ready."

"Cedric no one-" The bell rang. I looked at him.

"I'll just check." I nodded. He got up and went to open the door.

"WILSON!" I heard someone shouting.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

130K 3.9K 74
Losing someone is never easy. Especially if it's your best friend. Being in love with that someone though, makes it even more complicated. * Harry an...
646K 16.1K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...
1.8K 31 20
Twelve years ago, he drove away with my heart in his hands. I've moved on since then. Or so I thought. Growing up in a small town, there weren't too...
512K 15.8K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...