Miraculas Ninjago

By Lava_Serpant

Wu wants the ninja to have some sort of a normal life so he sends them to school in a DIFFERENT REALM! There... More

New kids
Fencing
Inferno
Ladybug and cat noir
Cookies and games
Fire
Urgent
Akumatized villain
Halloween fluff
Christmas sorrows
Christmas sorrows part 2
Mistaken idenity
Siren's song
Hynotic song
Sleepovers
Two new heroes
A/N suggestion
Suspicions
Martial Arts
Sargent
Game
Shocked
Fun and Games
Icy weather
Frosty power couple
Showing off
Secrets Don't Stay Secret
Explanation
Museum
Random question
More secrets?!
Nightmares
All Alone
Not Quite A Reuion
Family Troubles
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Lots Of Regrets
Strength Of Will
Kai 'talks' to Marionette
Emergance
Sorry
A/N

Oh Right Forgot About That

1.4K 53 63
By Lava_Serpant

Everyone was waiting outside for the smith family to come outside. It was a heart warming sight and you would be lying to say no one cried except Hawkmoth or Gabriel as he was now known. With Adrien's permission they knocked him out cold. His friends all gave him comfort, but he had become angry and cold to everyone and everything around him. Jay broke the silence.

"So how long until they tell them that they are dating?" Jay asks personally scared for that. On cue they heard someone yell. "YOUR BOTH WHAT?" "I WANT TO MEET THEM!" Everyone was not sure who was who. "I think they just did," Zane said. "Welp it was nice knowing you Jay, can I have your video games when your dead?" Cole asks his best friend who glares at him. "I think I will just meet you back at the temple," Lloyd said slowly backing away when Sensei Wu grabbed him by the ear. "You are not leaving," he said.

Finally the smith family came outside and seeing Kai and Nya's smiles were amazing. They both looked brand new and hugged their parents close and it honestly looked like their parents were not planning on letting them go any time soon. "Sooooo which ones are you two dating?" Maya asks with a grin. Nya giggles and points to Jay who gives a nervous laugh and wave while Kai points at Lloyd who does the same. Maya walks over to them both. "Hurt either of my babies and I will suck the water out of your bodies," she said deadly serious and both boys eep and run behind their respective partners in fear of their mother.

"I am so proud of both of you my children," Ray said and both of them smile wide. "That means so much," Nya said. "You have no idea," Kai said. Ray looked at the two boys hiding behind his kids. "I will burn both of you if you hurt them," he threatens. They both nodded so fast they almost got whiplash.

"Now who wants to hear any stories about my kids? Like that time Nya got Kai in a princess dress for a tea party," Maya said already embarrassing her son as Kai blushed brighter than his gi as everyone, even Adrien, started chuckling. "Mom!" Kai yells as Lloyd snickers slowly coming out from behind his beloved boyfriend. "Hah!" Nya laughs at her brother. "Or what about that time Nya fell on the cake at her birthday party when she was two and still ate it?" Ray mentions and Nya stops laughing blushing bright red. "Dad!" She screeches as everyone doubles over laughing. "Oh! I think I got some pictures!" Maya said pulling out a purse she conveniently had on her.

"Mom!" Kai and Nya said already embarrassed. "Aww you two are still so cute!" Maya giggles pinching their blushing cheeks. Everyone laughs and Ray thankfully came to the two's rescue. "Maya let's not embarrass our children to death, yet," Ray said with a mischief smile similar to the one Kai has when he's about to do something stupid, which is pretty often.

"I am happy you both are alright," Sensei Wu said to them. "Thank you for watching our children Wu now I want to know everything about what has been happening since we have been gone," Maya said looking at her children. "I drowned a realm!" Nya giggles excited. "I jumped out of a erupting volcano!" Kai said too with a proud grin than they both said at the same time. "And we had a pet dragon!" That last one made the parents pause and look at Sensei Wu. "You gave our children a dragon?!" They exclaimed and Sensei Wu suddenly realized maybe he should go. "Well we need to send our friends back to their dimension now we can talk later," he said than high tailed it out of there.

"Wu! Get back here you old man!" Ray yelled running after Wu with Maya right behind him. Everyone looked after them blinking before Kai and Nya bursted out laughing. "God it feels amazing to have our parents back," Nya said smiling. "Yeah anyway can we go home now?" Ladybug asks already transformed into Marionette by now whereas Cat Noir was still Cat Noir.

"Well Sensei Wu got the crystal back so once he gets back you can be on your way," Cole said. There was suddenly a loud crash behind the corner and the yell of. "YOU HAD OUR CHILDREN FIGHT THE GREAT DEVOUR BEFORE THEY EVEN UNLOCKED THEIR SPIRIT DRAGONS?!" it sounded like Ray. "Well Nya had not even known she was a elemental master of water and," Sensei Wu's voice was heard nervously. "WHAT?! YOU PUT FIRE OVER WATER ON PURPOSE?!" that was definitely Maya. "I think we might need to save the old dude from your folks," Nino said.

Later

Kai and Nya had convinced their parents not to murder their master (barely) and the two parents were talking happily to their children who they were babying. The four Parisians were eager to go home and Gabriel had woken up by now and had a gag in his mouth to stop him from talking.

"Mom dad we got to go," Kai said. "In a minute," Maya said trying to fix his clothing as he tried to push her off him. "We got to go," Nya said. "In a minute," Maya replied again. "Dad help," his kids whined. "I am a smart man I am not getting between your mother. It never ended well for me," Ray said putting his hands up defensively. Adrien hated watching these displays of affection because they made his heartache.

Sensei Wu opens the portal to Paris and handed the crystal off too Lloyd. "We will be back soon," Kai promises his parents as he and Nya left with their friends. "Don't talk to strangers!" "Punch anyone who gives you trouble,"

They all walked through expecting to find Paris alright because Hawkmoth was with them the whole time. Instead they found Paris in almost ruins.

It was a horrific sight to see because the sky was red as if it was set aflame, the streets were turned to rubble with cars tossed carelessly, buildings had collapsed in on themselves while others looked like they had been smashed through, in the distance you could see the Eiffel Tower's top half had been blasted to smitherenes and what remained laid about around it.

As they took in the destruction tears came to Marionette's eyes. "What happened?" She whispers.

Suddenly she heard coughing behind her and looked behind her too see a little girl she knew. It was Manoel the girl she babysits for her mother the news caster Nadia Shammock. She was dirty and had tear stained cheeks and was hiding in the rubble of a building. "Manoel!" Marionette turned around and ran to the girl scooping her up in her hands. Manoel looked at Marionette and she hugged her tightly. "I can't find mommy," she cries. Marionette hugged her close as she cries and the others just watched on shocked at what has happened. Adrien clenches his fists and looked at his father who was looking at the destruction flabbergasted. "What did you do?" He asks seething. Gabriel looked at his son just as shocked and confused. "I never had any intention to cause destruction like this. I only wanted the miraculous. Sure I may have done damage to the tower once or twice and enslaved a few people, but not this never this much damage," Gabriel said. "Like you cared if people got hurt now what did you do?" Adrien asks again firmer. "Nothing it must have been.....Lila," Gabriel's eyes widened in realization.

"Lila? But she's so nice," Alya said. "No I had her as my spy to cause sadness and anger for my akumatized victims. I gave her the peacock miraculous and she became blue bird. I didn't want Natalie using it again because it was too dangerous," Gabriel explains sincerely. "I knew she was worse than Chloe!" Marionette exclaims triumphant at being right. "Oh yeah Blue Bird forgot about her," Lloyd said. "Manoel what happened?" Marionette asks looking at the young child. "Scary skeletons came and took mommy and everyone else from work. I was playing in the vents even though mommy said not to but I was mad at her and did it anyway and they didn't find me. Then they took her away and I don't know where she went. I saw the other heroes, but not Ladybug or Cat Noir," Manoel cries. "We will find your mother do not worry child," Zane said coming over.

Alya was on her phone and trying and failing to call her family. Nino was doing the same and getting more and more panicked at each failed call.

"We need to take cover and go somewhere safe," Lloyd said. "My house is the most fortified building in all of Paris. There is no place safer," Gabriel said. "Then let's go there," Marionette said. They began the walk to the building and found more and more ruins. After a few blocks though they had to duck for cover. They saw a bunch of skeletons walking by carrying a throne with a smiling Blue Bird on it. She was covered in finery and had on a crown from the museum that used to belong to the old royal family of France. "Selfish girl," Gabriel mutters.

"We need to take her out," Adrien said, but Marionette pulled him back. "This is too out in the open it looks like a," suddenly smoke bombs went off covering the scene it smoke.

"Attack!"

Two people dropped from what was left from the buildings and Marionette and Adrien were shocked to see Pegasus and Viperion was the two who dropped and charged to attacked the carriage. Blue Bird stood up from her throne and jumped down from her throne attacking the heroes while her skeleton minions took care of the other fighters.

Pegasus and Viperion attacked the peacock miraculous holder with force and fury. The smoke disappeared and formed into someone that was recognized as Reeicko aka Kagami. Once again Adrien tried getting up to join the fight, but was held back. "Wait we know these guys," Jay said eyes wide. "What do you mean? They are just senti-monsters," Marionette said. "No these are Skulken they are from the under world," Nya said in just as much shock. "How are they here though?" Kai asks.

As that was said a Skulken's head was thrown by one of the rebels and it landed right at the feet of the hiders. When it saw the faces of the ninja it screamed.

"NINJA! NINJA!"

The battle paused and everyone looked seeing the group hiding as the head was placed back onto it's own body. When the three heroes saw their friends their eyes widened while Blue Bird smirks. "Well well isn't this a fun surprise? More slaves to serve my army. Bone for brains! Get them!" Blue Bird orders and the skulken ran to do just that. Viperion threw his harp at Blue Bird who was knocked into a wall of a building.

Cole and Kai grabbed broken sticks from the rubble and used them as weapons easily taking out the bone heads without even trying. "I miss beating these guys up," Cole remarks. The three miraculous holder heroes though came to their 'aid' and grabbed them. Viperion was particularly happy to see Marionette and grabbed her arm protectively which Adrien flared jealous at.

"We need to get you out of here," He said. "Voyage!" Pegasus shouts and teleported them all away to a different location. They fell through the portal hearing the enraged shouts of Blue Bird. They fell into a room and all groaned except the miraculous holders.

As they got their bearings they saw that they were not alone in the room. People were in there too, at least a dozen. One of them gasps and ran over picking up Alya and hugging the life out of her. "Alya! Your alright I thought that blueberry took you too!" It was Nora Alya's older sister. Alya quickly hugged back thankful her sister was alright. Marionette was next who got a huge hug from her father Tom. "Oh my sweet baby girl! I was so worried!" Tom said checking her over for any injuries.

Other people asked the three heroes about what had happened. "We didn't make any progress the civilians took priority," Reeicko said. "But what about the ones captured? We still have no clue where they are," Someone else said. "Queen bee and king monkey were unable to get into the sanctum?" Peagasus asks. "Nearly got captured and Queen Bee's injuries are being dealt with though she's making them sound a lot worse than they actually are," Tom said with a small eye roll. "What about Ladybug and Cat Noir?" Viperion asks. "Still missing," Was the answer provided by Nora. "And what about the heroes in America? Can we rely on them for any help?" Reeicko asks. "No they're more focused on fortifying their own borders before they send anyone to help. Same goes for Britain and Poland along with Germany. The world is too scared to send any help and the French government is in dispute on what to do since Blue Bird had her skeletons take out any and all weapons to defend the rest of France," Was the given answer. "So we're on our own?" Was the summed up answer.

"Wait we don't understand what's going on?" Marionette asks and the heroes looked at them. "More importantly what happened to you? You fell into a portal and now your back and didn't Lloyd do some sort of glowie thing with his hands?" Reeicko asks looking at Lloyd who shyly hid behind Kai. "We will explain it later, but for now tell us what has happened since we've been gone. It's only been a week," Marionette said.

"Once you fell through that Portal Blue Bird made a dragon and left with it. When she came back their was a giant portal and a Mary of these skeletons came through. A old guy named Fu gave us the miraculous, but we were nothing against the army and Blue Bird announced she had several heroes captured. She said she has Ladybug, Cat Noir, Rena Rouge, Carapace, Hielo, Fuego, Aqua, Black Bear, Komodo, and Blue Tiger. We have been trying to get into her sanctum, but all attempts have failed and most of Paris has been taken somewhere and we don't know where," Tom explains and looked at Marionette. "Including your mother," Marionette tears up at the idea of her mother being hurt. "So that's how she brought the skulken. She must have found out about the dragons ability of travelling between realms," Zane said.

"Wait? Master Fu? He's here?" Marionette asks. "You know him?" Viperion asks surprised. "Yeah," Marionette said and took a deep breath looking at Adrien who nodded. "He gave me our miraculous," she said and then said.

"Tiki spots on,"

Same time as.

"Plag claws out,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 56 12
The Ninja you know of are no longer capable of being the heroes Ninjago deserves, it's up to the next generation to control their newfound powers and...
18.1K 514 26
Taking place shortly after the events of The Hands of Time: when a mission to save kidnapped kids goes wrong, a mysterious clan believes Jay holds th...
52K 1.6K 41
"You know why you're the Black Ninja? Because it's the color of your heart!"-Jay When Morro dies and Nya defeats the Preeminent, the ninja e...
8.3K 144 13
{LEGO Ninjago Fanfiction} [In Between Season 4 And 5] (Completed) After fighting the Anacoundria worshippers, Ninjago has finally found peace. Skylor...