New Perspective

Von gayforbeifong

This was going to be a oneshot but I'm too deep. Cover credits to mashersans pretty much on any social media... Mehr

Telephone
Don't Worry, You Will
Fever Dream
Talk To You
Right Now
Bite Marks
Show and Tell
Enough For You
Painting Flowers
Mind is a Prison

The Way You Felt

1.5K 41 30
Von gayforbeifong

I'm going to add a tw for attempted r*pe? I guess that's what it qualifies as? ANYWAYS TW!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

A sharp knock on the door drew Bataar jr out of his thoughts. When he opened the door his eyes connected with Kuvira's and he smiled warmly. His smile soon faded upon realizing she looked distraught.

"Kuvira, what's wrong? And what are you doing up so l-" he was abruptly cut off by her soft lips on his own. He was shocked at first but he quickly melted into it. She slammed the door behind them and pushed him back. To be completely honest, Bataar Jr. was confused. He wasn't sure why she was there or why she had kissed him, but he didn't care. He had always had a crush on her and after she made the first move he felt he could finally act on it. She pulled him in again, this kiss being much more hot and passionate than the last. Her body was radiating heat and he was basking in it. He never wanted her to pull apart from him for fear she would not come back. When the kiss finally did end, they were both panting.

Kuvira's chest felt tight. Instead of feeling lust she only felt sick. She knew that doing anything with Bataar would not lessen her yearning for Su. Ultimately she knew that if she continued and Su were to find out it would only hurt them both in the end. The thought of sleeping with Bataar Jr made her feel disgusted, but it became very clear he did not feel the same way. His hands were pawing at the hem of her shirt as he sloppily kissed her neck, essentially slobbering on her like a dog.

"Bataar, stop," she said. He pretended as if he had not heard her and he continued to slide his hands up her shirt. Disgusted with him, she pried his hands off of her and shoved him towards the other side of the room. He stumbled backwards. When kuvira met his eyes she honestly felt scared. The anger that has risen within him terrified her. He was quick to grab her and pin her against the nearest wall.

"Let me go," she hissed as he resumed slobbering on her. One of his cold hands flew up to grab her throat. If looks could've killed her, she would've been dead.

"Just remember kUvIrA that whatever happens here, YOU were the one who came to MY room. YOU were the one who kissed ME. So whatever ends up happening, you have no one to blame but yourself!" He hissed as he hastily unbuttoned his pants. Kuvira was regretting her decision very much. She felt so sick and all she wanted was to be in Su's arms. Bataar Jr grabbed hold of her hand and forced her to grip his now fully exposed member.

Suddenly the huge metal doors flew open and there stood Su. Her eyes immediately went to Kuvira and she stopped dead in her tracks. When she realized what they were doing tears started streaming again. Kuvira knew how it looked, but she used the opportunity Su had given her to forcefully push Bataar away. Su turned around and hastily started walking away. Kuvira's heart dropped. She started running after her until Bataar Jr caught her arm. He squeezed hard enough to leave bruises. She ripped her arm away from him and continued running after his mother.

"Su, wait!" She called after the older woman. "It's not what it looks like!" Suyin looked back at Kuvira and this time the younger woman could see the tears streaming down her golden skin.

"I'm sure it's exactly what it looks like," she whispered. She continued to walk away, refusing to even give the younger metal bender a chance to explain. Kuvira sank to her knees in the middle of the hallway. She knew that in that moment there would be no reasoning with Su. She could feel the pain welling up in her chest and she felt like she was going to be sick.

She carefully pulled herself off of cold floor and woefully carried herself out of the compound and back to her home. When she walked in she locked the doors tightly behind her, mostly out of fear. If Bataar was willing to do that to her after she had willingly gone to him, she didn't want to imagine what he could do when he knew she was alone. Just to be extra cautious she slid a chair under the handles to keep it from opening. Logically, she didn't think Bataar Jr. had the guts to leave the compound in the middle of the night just to seek her out, but the thought that it could happen still lingered in her head.

Her legs felt weak and they were shaking intensely. She pressed her back against the door and slid to the floor. There, she finally felt like she could release the swarm of emotions she had held in. Tears streamed down her face and fell to the floor and in that moment she felt like she would not ever stop crying. She knew that she had gone to Bataar's room just to get back at Su, but she also knew that she didn't deserve what he had tried to force her to do. She shuddered at the thought, trying to ignore the force of his hands or the way he felt. Truth be told in that moment she felt like she needed Suyin more than ever but she knew she couldn't call out to her.

What would her mentor think of her? Would she think that Kuvira was a slut and was asking for it? Or would she comfort her and tell her things would be alright? Would she even be able to come to terms with what Bataar Jr had tried to do? These questions ran through Kuvira's mind until all of the space left was filled with them. She couldn't help but think that Suyin would think less of her now, even if she tried explaining what had truly been happening between Kuvira and Bataar. At least in that moment Kuvira wasn't so sure that the older woman would even listen to her, let alone believe what she had to say. Her chest was still heavy with pain, but she knew she had to do something to get the feel of Bataar's nauseating man hands off of her.

After what seemed like an eternity of groveling on the dirty floor, Kuvira finally managed to pull herself up. Her legs were still a bit wobbly but she could manage that. When she looked up from the floor she caught view of herself in a nearby mirror. She felt disgusted with the way she looked. The junction where her neck met her broad shoulders was red and covered in what some people would call love bites. She preferred just to see them as an unfortunate reminder. As for the rest of her, she looked completely disheveled. Her hair had been pulled from its normal braided state into a hot mess. Her eyes were puffy and red and the look on her face just screamed defeat. She felt terrible about how the night had played out, and if she could've gone back to change it she would've. She would do anything to take away the pain Suyin felt.

Kuvira eventually found herself on the floor of her shower, crying under the warm stream of water. The events that occurred between the shower and somehow ending up in her bed seemed to blur together, and none of it felt quite real. She felt empty as the pain settled once and for all deep in her chest, causing her to feel like she was suffocating under her own guilt and anxiety. By the time the young woman felt the pressure relieve enough to sleep it was already morning and her first shift was about to begin.

She was exhausted. There was no way her body would be physically ready for training that day, let alone actually getting out of bed. But the sharp knock on her door drew her out of bed anyways, despite her internal curses at the person behind it. Upon walking into her living room, she winced as her eyes settled on the chair tucked so neatly under the handle. A reminder of the previous night and what had ensued was all that it was. It took her a second to wiggle it free but the second she did the door flew open.

"Captain," the man said as he bowed to her.

"Jiang. What is it?" She asked through gritted teeth. The look on his face indicated that out of all of the guards he might've gotten the short end of the stick, as he had to be the one to disturb their captain.

"W-Well, you h-hadn't shown up for training. We thought m-maybe you were running late..." his words came to an abrupt end when Kuvira lifted him off of the ground by his shirt.

"You tell Commander Zhulan that she is to lead the training today. And while you're at it, tell her she's pathetic for not coming to me herself. If it is of the utmost importance, I will be in my office doing paperwork later. Until then, leave me be," she growled. The man shook his head and quickly ran off as she set him back on the ground. The tired metal bender sighed deeply and shut the door behind her, subconsciously locking it out of fear. She knew she would face a punishment later, but for now she could live with that. Later Su could yell at her for skipping out on training, in that moment however Kuvira decided to finally allow herself to rest.

Suyin was plastered, that was the simplest way to put it. She had been drinking wine since the moment she woke up, only taking the occasional break when Bataar Sr came to check on her. She was rightfully upset about the night before and everything that had happened. She wanted so desperately to reach out to Kuvira, to at least hold the younger woman in her arms. But she couldn't deny what she saw, and she knew Kuvira had done it out of spite. Su wasn't so sure she'd even be able to look her oldest son in the eyes anymore.

Between crying and drinking all day Suyin looked like an utter disaster. Her normally well kept wavy hair was in disarray and instead of wearing the traditional green and black robes she was clad in a silky light green bath robe. Her whole face was red and puffy due to both crying and the alcohol and her makeup from the night before was smeared. She looked like an absolutely train wreck.

Because of this, her doting husband was especially worried about her. This time when Bataar peeked his head in the room, he noticed she had began to cry again. He couldn't stand seeing his once strong and powerful wife in such a fragile and emotionally distraught state. He knew he had to do something about it, even if it would come back to bite him in the butt later. In that moment he decided to pay Kuvira a visit. Before leaving his wife alone again he fully entered the room to gently pull the blanket up to her chin and kiss her on her forehead. She was so out of it that she barely even registered his presence there. He sighed deeply and left the room without a word to her.

After leaving Suyin alone, he made his way out of the Beifong compound and headed towards the training facilities. He caught eyes with the commander and she instantly bowed to him.

"It's good to see you again Bataar," she said. He smiled as warmly as he could muster up.

"It's nice to see you too Zhulan. How is the training going?" He asked. The troops looked like they were doing well, but that wasn't Bataar's area of expertise so he found it only polite to ask. The younger woman blushed as she pulled her helmet off and let down her long black hair. Bataar knew that commander Zhulan had recently formed a bit of a crush on him but he never let it interfere with the way he treated her. He feigned ignorance around her most of the time, just to keep the peace.

"E-Everything is great!" She stammered. He smiled once again. Nervousness and embarrassment washed over her face.

"Good. Where is Kuvira?" He asked. As the words fell out of his mouth, the puppy dog look in Zhulan's eyes faded.

"Oh. You're here for her," she sneered. "She told Jiang she would be in her office doing paperwork, but if she's not there I would just try her housing unit. Jiang said she seemed pretty out of it." Bataar nodded at the response and began to leave the training grounds when the young commander grabbed his arm. "Wait! Wouldn't you like to see how the guards are doing?" He carefully pulled his arm away from her.

"I'm sorry, Commander, I just don't have the time to be observing training today. Thank you for your help." And with that, Bataar started making his way towards Kuvira's housing unit.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.9K 107 11
It's been a year since Kuvira was sentenced to house arrest in Zaofu and she's been trying to regain the love and trust of Suyin and her family which...
42.1K 601 200
Since my last 1 blew up we're gonna do another :D, will be updated often! ~ Angst, fluff, song 1shots, etc. ~ !HAD TO ALL BE REUPLOADED BCS WATTPAD H...
31.7K 1.9K 14
πŸŒͺ️πŸ”₯🌊πŸͺ¨ ── ATLAβ”Šβͺ κœ±α΄α΄‹α΄‹α΄€ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄’α΄œα΄‹α΄ ! ❫ ##. ❛ π“πŽπ–π€π‘πƒπ’ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 βœΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ a ATLA LIVE ACTION fanfiction. ╭──╯ IN WH...