Ultraman Taiga

By kaikun47

Twelve years ago, a dark Ultraman name Tregear tried to attack the Land of Light, but the New Generations Her... More

Main characters bio
Second characters bio
The Hero of Light
Dark Warrior, Tregear
The Sage of Strength
The Champion of Wind
What Friendship Means
A Man Who Waits for the Spaceship
The Demon's Legend
Earth's Power
A Friend from Afar
Fight in the Evening Sun
The Sorceress who lost a Magic from the Star
Keep on Believing
Origins of AIGES
The Cloned Robot
Fall into Darkness
The Burning Heart
Guardian Beauty
Protect the Android
Awaken of the Thunder Strike
Alien Reunion
Takkong's Arrival
Clash, Hero vs Villain
I'm Kyoka
Buddy Steady Go!
Yapool's Revenge
Form a Bond
Human Specimens
Zillion, Returns
The Burning Promise
Facing your Shadow
Ephemera's Last Day
Wings of Destiny
Burn your Soul
Zillion vs Zillion
Return of the Ancient Ultra Warrior
Final Sacrifice
Revive of the Demonic Monster
New Generation Climax
Special Episode

Rival vs Friend

81 1 0
By kaikun47

(episode starts with Kenzo in the rubble saving his mother)

Kenzo: Mom! Mom! Hang in there, Mom! Mom! Mom!

(then he look at Zetton who is rampaging)

Kenzo: What did my mom do to deserve this?! Please, stop!

(then the rubble starts to fall as a person help him revealing to be Kurosawa)

Kurosawa: Over here!

Narrator: On this Earth, only a few people knows the existence of the aliens.

Opening: Buddy, steady, go! by Terashima Takuma

Narrator: This is the miraculous story of these young youth who came across this planet. (then shows Taiga flying on earth and flies towards to the screen and the title show appears)

Yumemita sugata ni kitto narukara (shows Yuga coming out of the Raptor car and shows him with Taiga with footages of him)

Ima sugu dekiru koto tte nandarou? (then shows Eve on the keypad then shows her with footage of her)

Zutto warai aeru dareka to deau tame (then shows Kaki beating his opponents then shows him with footages of him then shows Satoru with the tri-gunner then shows him with footages of him)

Motto ōkiku naritai (then shows Nana on the navigation system then shows her with footages of her)

Wakaranai koto wa mō benkyō (then shows Kurosawa with a ballon then shows him with Tregear with footages of him)

Nasakenai jibun wa mō kekkō (then shows Kotaro punching the punching bag then shows him with footages of him)

Hajimeyou michi no Communication (then shows Najenda on the captain seat and got up and point then shows her with footages of her)

Ikisaki chokkan de kimete (then shows Kurosawa use the tregear eye and he became Tregear)

Shinka no michi ga mietara fumidasu dake sa! (then shows Taro then shows Yuga with Taiga then shows the key holder of Taiga, Titas and Fuma then shows Yuga raising the taiga spark up becoming Taiga)

Here we go! Taiga! Ano suisei mitaina hikari hanatte (then shows Taiga doing his rise and then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma doing their stance)

Go! Go! Buddy Go! Hashiri tsudzukeyou (then shows Taiga doing his Strium Blaster then shows Titas doing the Planium Buster)

Urutoraman Taiga sono mune ni yado shita yaruki honki (then shows Fuma doing his Light Wave Polar Star Shuriken then shows Taiga Photon Earth doing the aurum strium)

Zen! Kai! Dynamite! Hiki tobasunda fuan nante (then shows Taiga Tri-Strium with the Taiga Tri-Blade)

Yūkigāreba daremoga First Star (then shows all the members of AIGES and Yuga pull down the trigger of the taiga spark)

Urutoraman Taiga (then shows Taiga with the explosion)

Rival vs Friend

Kirameku mirai e Dash! Supernova! (then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma jumping and then shows Yuga and his team with the Tri-Squad behind them)

Twin-headed Monster, Pandon and Specter Phantom, Ghos Seijin appears

-at the Sky Base-

Maki: So, you're Mitake Kenzo?

Kenzo: Yeah.

Juvia: Hey, isn't he the one form the enrolment test?

Yokan: Yeah, I was one of the instructors.

(then Yuga came in)

Kotaro: Hey, Yuga, there's someone looking for you.

Yuga: Me? Who?

Kenzo: Yo.

Yuga: Mitake Kenzo.

Kenzo: It's been a while, but, I know I wasn't fit to become one of AIGES. But, let's put this aside.

Najenda: So, why do you want for us?

Kenzo: Oh, I heard an alien was control that kaiju name Zetton.

Kaki: Is he referring to the Bat Seijin?

Satoru: I'm not sure.

Kenzo: I found out for myself those violent aliens have been secretly living beside people like my mom and I.

Nana: Your mother?

Kenzo: A kaiju destroyed the building that my mom was in. Now she's in the hospital.

Eve: So, you want to get rid of that alien?

Kenzo: Yeah.

Kotaro: Hey, you may found the right place, but, we're a part of the defence team, we have civilians in rescue missions, and handle hostile kaijus. But, we'll attack them if they gone rogue.

Najenda: Even it's an alien or humans, if they're in trouble, we'll save them. We don't discriminate or show prejudice.

Kenzo: Well, look at me. I'm pretty used to getting treated with prejudice.

Najenda: I see, why not you'll be place on trial.

Kenzo: Alright. I'll be looking forward working with you.

Yuga: This is Kaki, this is Satoru, this is Eve, this is Juvia, this is Maki and this is Nana. You've met Yokan, Leader and Captain.

Kenzo: Yeah, it was three months ago.

Kotaro: Anyway, here, our uniform. At least, we have a name at the back. Yours is just blank.

(then he puts on the jacket)

Juvia: Oh my, that's looks good on him.

(then Kyoka came in)

Kyoka: What's happening?

Kenzo: A robot?

Yuga: She's an Android, this is Kyoka, we're keeping her for surveillance, we exactly don't know where she's coming from.

(then the others gave Kenzo a tour around the Sky Base)

Kaki: This is the cafeteria where we usually get our meals.

Satoru: This is the gym where we do our training.

Juvia: This is the science lab, where we check on the stuff we collected are research on aliens or androids.

Eve: And this is the hangar where we store our fighter jets.

Kenzo: So, is there all the members?

Yuga: No, there's lots of us, some are engineers.

Kenzo: I see.

Yokan: This is where we store our equipment, you probably know what we use, this is new for you, this is CQ, this will allow you to scan whether you're an alien or earthling. Like this, you're an earthling. If you're an alien, then a planet symbol would show up. We can use it, only to check on people who are suspicious. Only for emergencies.

Kenzo: Yeah.

(then she locks it into the case as Kenzo look at the CQ)

-at the hospital-

Kenzo: Mom, I got into AIGES as a trial member. So don't worry, I'll make those guys who hurt you pay.

Kurosawa: Is that the alien-detector device?

Kenzo: Yeah, I'll use this to rip their masks right off.

Kurosawa: I'm glad to hear that. There's actually someone suspicious who's been on my mind.

-meanwhile-

Maki: Everyone! We got trouble!

Najenda: What's wrong?

Maki: The CQ is gone!

Everyone: Eh?

Yokan: I'm sure I place it in here.

Juvia: Don't tell me...

Yuga: Kenzo, he must have taken it.

Najenda: Nishikino, Wakamiya. Diaba, check the CQ whereabouts.

Maki, Eve and Nana: Roger!

-outside-

(the person in disguise is walking as Lenzo and Kurosawa saw him)

Kurosawa: Use the device.

(then Kenzo took out the CQ and scan him and saw the results)

Kenzo: An alien!

Kurosawa: Kenzo, let's capture him together!

Kenzo: Right.

(then they follow him)

-at the Sky Base-

Maki: I've found him!

Kotaro: He's using the CQ?

Kaki: Is he out of his mind?

Titas: Maybe that's why he joined AIGES in the first place.

Fuma: We even got a guy who made sure to teach him how to use it.

Yuga: I met him before. Let me go. It's my responsibility.

Najenda: Alright, take the Raptor.

Yuga: Roger!

Kaki: I'm coming too.

Maki: I'll send you the location.

-meanwhile-

(the alien went to hiding and took off his disguise revealing to be a Ghos Seijin)

(as Kenzo head in, Kurosawa stop him and go in on his stead)

Kurosawa: Hey!

(then he push him as he got away)

Kenzo: Kurosawa-san.

Kurosawa: Go after him, Kenzo!

(then Kenzo gone after Ghos Seijin as he smiled)

(then Yuga and Kaki came out)

Nana: Sorry, I can't found the current location. It should be around 100 meters.

Yuga: We'll split up.

Kaki: Right!

Kenzo: Wait! Stop right there, Alien!

(then he tackle him down)

Kenzo: It's all your fault that my mom is...

(then he took out the tri-gunner and stun him)

Kenzo: Stop screaming like that already, speak a human language!

Yuga: Kenzo! Kenzo!

(then he encounter Kurosawa)

Kurosawa: That newbie seems pretty promising.

Yuga: Kurosawa, why are you here?

Kurosawa: Jigsaw puzzle. I find them to be earths most ingenious creation. By assembling the scattered pieces, you can make a single picture. Truly a creation that symbolises the universe itself.

Taiga: What are you trying to say, Tregear?!

-with Kaki-

(Kenzo chain the Ghos Seijin as Kaki came)

Kaki: Hey, what're you doing?

(then he grab hold of Kenzo)

Kaki: Did this alien so anything wrong?

Kenzo: He released a monster into the city!

Kaki: Do you have proof of that?

(then he throws him)

Kenzo: He's an alien, isn't that proof enough!

Kaki: Didn't you say that you won't be judged by your appearance?

Kaki: HQ, I've found the Ghos Seijin. Your orders?

Najenda: Bring him in, we'll take to him.

Kaki: Roger.

(then as he tried to bring him in, the Ghos Seijin use the force to push him near the tree)

Eve: Kaki-san! Kaki-san!

Kotaro: What's wrong?

Eve: I've lost contact of Kaki-san!

Kenzo: What did you do to him?!

Ghos: Listen to me. My fiends said they were only using the kaiju to intimidate.

(then he saw that Ghos is using Kaki's body to talk to him)

Ghos: However, they ended up destroying the city. I didn't know. You told me to use human language. That's why I'm browsing this body to speak to you.

-with Yuga-

Yuga: What are you planning on doing to Kenzo?

Kurosawa: I am simply satisfying his wishes. Well, thanks to him, everything's proceeding as planned.

Kurosawa: You coming here was also part of my plans, Taiga.

Taiga: Me? I'm not in control of...

Kurosawa: You're just a piece of a puzzle. You don't know what the complete picture is.

-meanwhile-

Ghos: Stop this, please.

Kenzo: I'm going to protect the earth! This isn't violence! This is preservation of peace!

(then the ground starts to shake and Pandon began to awoke)

Yuga: Pandon.

Kurosawa: Another piece of the puzzle has found its way to its rightful place.

(then Pandon began to rampage as Kenzo brings Kaki and Ghos back)

Ghos: Leave me here. You'll end up being brunt alive with me.

Kenzo: I still need to punish you, you're not getting off that easily.

Ghos: Why did you hate me? I wasn't the one who injure your mother.

Kenzo: You aliens are all the same!

-with Yuga-

Kurosawa: Playing with people's heart is a simple matter, but I've grown a bit tired of it. That's why I've prepared a more entertaining game.

Yuga: Game?

Kurosawa: I invite you all to join. Please enjoy.

(then he disappear)

-with Kenzo-

Kenzo: You're also using that kaiju to destroy this planet. You aliens really are all the same!

Ghos: That kaiju's name is Pandon. It just wants to save me. Pandon thinks of me as. It's parent. Just as you would do anything to save your mother. It would also go as far as to destroy this plan to save me. That's why I'll leave earth and never come back. Believe me!

Kenzo: Who would believe an alien?! Is youbwere to disappear, then that monster would also give up!

Ghos: Please, believe me!

-with Yuga-

(he summons the Taiga Spark and pull the trigger)

COME ON!

(then he grab the key holder)

Yuga: The Hero of Light, Taiga!

(then he scan the key holder and Taiga appears)

Yuga: Buddy Go!

(then he became Taiga)

ULTRAMAN TAIGA!

(then Taiga does his rise and kick Pandon)

(then Taiga handle Pandon and he stops it)

Taiga: Wait!

Ghos: It's rampaging because of its hatred towards you. Hatred will only create more hatted. It's the same as you right now.

Kenzo: Shut up! I'm no monster! You're the monster!

(then Taiga use the swallow bullet at Pandon and it got hit)

(then Pandon use the builder and throws at Taiga but he block it and rams at Taiga)

(then Taiga carry Pandon and slam it)

Ghos: It bears no ill intent! Please, stop!

(then he remembered what he said)

Kenzo: What did my mom do to deserve this?! Please, stop!

(then he unchain the Ghos Seijin)

Kenzo: Do what you have to do.

(then they carry Kaki and the Chester Gamma, Thunder 4 and the Gun Phoenix came)

Kotaro: Aim at Pandon, we'll back Taiga up!

Everyone: Roger!

(then the laser hit Pandon and it use the fireballs to hit Taiga then they fell to the ground and the mind control was released on Kaki)

(then Pandon attack Taiga)

Taiga: Strium Blas...

(then Ghos Seijin told him to stop and Pandon look at him)

(then Kenzo know what he has to do)

Kenzo: Ultraman!

Yuga: Kenzo.

Kenzo: That kaiju is just trying to protect its parent! So, please stop!

(then Kurosawa took out the tregear eye and became Tregear)

(then Tregear use the trera temmo to slash Pandon and it exploded as he lands)

(then he got up and face Taiga)

Tregear: For god sake, play out the role I assigned to you properly, Taiga.

Taiga: You were trying to make me defeat that kaiju?!

Titas: What malice!

Fuma: You won't get away with this!

Yuga: Let's go, everyone!

Yuga: Taiga Tri-Blade!

(then he summons the Taiga Tri-Blade and grab the blade and press the button once)

Yuga: Burn up! Together with my friends!

(then he spin the dial as the flame rose up in the blade)

Yuga and Tri-Squad: Buddy Go!

(then he raise the blade up and press the trigger and he became Taiga Tri-Strium and he does his rise)

(then Taiga attack Tregear but he dodge the attacks)

Tregear: Come on, now!

(then Taiga kept attacking Tregear)

Tregear: I see that you've gotten some bite now. That makes me so happy.

(then he kick Taiga)

Yuga: Why are you doing this?!

Taiga: Tregear, are you not an Ultraman as well?!

Tregear: Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

(then Yuga press the button thrice)

Yuga: Fuma!

(then the image of Fuma with the Tri-Blade and spin the dial and press the trigger)

Fuma: Fuma Raging Fire Slash!

(then the fuma raging fire slash head towards to Tregear but he disappeared before getting hit)

(it reveals that he want to show him something)

Tregear: Come with me.

Taiga: Wait, Tregear!

(then Taiga disappeared in particles and Yuga went after him)

Yuga: Kurosawa!

Kurosawa: Thank you, Taiga. And you as well, Hasegawa Yuga. As planned, you've dragged that kaiju away from this spaceship.

(then the drill set to underground)

Yuga: A missile?

Kurosawa: He pushed me when I asked to borrow his underground missile.

-flashback-

Kurosawa: Let me use your underground missile.

-end of flashback-

Kurosawa: We'll, I had a feeling he'd turn me down which is why've set this game.

Yuga: I'll tell you this once! What are you after and what are you doing with the missile?

Kurosawa: As you aware of the four major elements that make up this world?

Fuma: Fire, water, wind and earth. What about them?

Kurosawa: There's one more element. It's know as ether. It's the most important element in the foundation of a planet.

Titas: Ether? That would be the planet's soul!

Yuga: The planet's soul?

(then as the missile head to the planet's core, it explodes and the ground shake)

Taiga: What did you do, Tregear?

(then the aura was hit at the meteor)

Kurosawa: I called forth a being that would make the universe shudder in fear. The activation of the earth's ether will act a beacon, guiding that being to this land.

Kurosawa: Will you disappear, or will everything dear to you disappear? Taiga, which will you choose? Allow me to Barat witness to that.

(then he disappeared)

-later-

(Ghos Seijin make a grave for Pandon)

(then everyone else came in)

Kaki: He said that he loves this planet.

Juvia: So, he wants to stay on this planet?

Kotaro: But, how are you able to understand him?

Kaki: After being controlled, I can feel how he feels.

Kenzo: But, why?

Kaki: The heart speaks form one's actions rather that one's words. So even if we can't exchange words, we can still understand each other.

Kenzo: Everything that happened with that kaiju, and all the violent things I did to you, I'm...

(then the Ghos Seijin told him not to apologise and became friends)

Eve: He became friends.

Nana: I'm happy for them.

-at the Sky Base-

Yokan: Kenzo said that he won't be coming back to AIGES. He's going to foxes on his mother's rehabilitation.

Yokan: And he told me to tell you that, you're better being in AIGES, I'll work hard and someday, I'll surpass you.

Yuga: But, I never intended to join AIGES in the first place, but, I'll be waiting. Kenzo.

(then the meteor is heading to earth)

Time limit: 6 days, 50 hours, and 7 minutes

Ending: Sign by Sphere

(showing footages of the twenty-first episode in the computer screen)

Ima, miageteru kagayaki-tachi wa nan kounen mo haruka tabi wo shite kita

Kurayami wo koe tadoritsuitan da todoketai MESSEEJI hitotsu zutsu nigirishimete

Kimi to deatta kara hitotsu no hikari ni naru

Ano hoshi to hoshi wa tooku hanarete yobiatte ita

Sorezore ga chigatta iro no mama de uchuu ni ookina Sign wo egaite

Jibun no eranda mirai to dareka ga nozonda mirai ga

Tsunagatte iru koto shinjita nara

Kitto, sono te ga hanatsu hikari (then shows someone on the Sky Base and then shows Kaki as he look at the camera smiling and then shows the key holders of Taiga, Titas and Fuma)

Next episode preview
Taiga: Arriving in the sea, it's the Oil Monster, Takkong. It's also shows that it's enemy to the Ferocious Monster, Giestron and a young boy who gives Yuga a warning.
Next time on Ultraman Taiga:
Takkong's Arrival
Now shout it out! Buddy Go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477 9 6
Takes place after the series, 3 years after Zillion left earth, peace have been restored, until the Hell Demon Monster, Zanbilia was released after 3...
439 4 18
after godzilla kiryu & other monsters defended earth from alien invaders known as the cryogs. they went to their daily lives. during that fight godzi...
19.9K 702 39
(UltramanxEvangelion) Millions of years ago two giant alien races were at war with each other... The Ultraman and the Angels. The leaders of the two...
788 24 6
Ten years after the events of the Gamer Wars series, Alchemy has given the world a new age a evolve throughout the years, Ichinose Hiroya, an alchemi...