✨bnha quirk ideas✨

By phinnbear

a collection of quirk ideas that i have thought up! i don't mind if you use these for your own personal use o... More

Toxic Waste
Glitch

Frankenstein

451 4 0
By phinnbear

This was sorta inspired by Frankie from Monster High. I used to love that doll line.

This is how I imagine a girl with this quirk would look like (credits to the artist that I couldn't find T-T)

Quirk: Frankenstein

Quirk Analysis: The user can detach their limbs and manipulate them as an extension of their body. Also, being a mutant quirk, the user cannot feel great deals of pain as if they were undead like their quirk implies. If a limb is lost or destroyed for over a day, the user will start to grow back their missing limbs over the course of a few hours. Basically, as long as the user's head survives, they can escape death. User is also immune to electricity attacks.

Quirk flaw(s): The more a limb is detached and reattached, the joint becomes weaker. The user can either sew the limb back on or destroy it and wait for a new one to grow back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 12.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
445K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
849K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
938K 57.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...