The Shark of love {BNHA AU}

By KoshiSepticDragon

⚠️Warning⚠️ -Self harm -Rape mentions -Sexual agression (Like forced hickeys/kisses) -suicide mentions and at... More

The confession
New friends
Bringing a smile back
Back to square one
The pain of a lost
Trouble in paradise
The perfect date?
Blooming love
One last breath please...
A parting curse
Making love to another
Moving on, one stab at a time
Kacchan...
You should never break me
A reunion of nightmares
Rehabilitation for one

Broken Pride: A cry for love

1.9K 28 40
By KoshiSepticDragon

Bakugo's POV

The camp was cancelled and we were all sent to our home, school was also cancelled until next week. I was sitting in my living room watching TV, the news isn't over the fact that Deku is still missing, the media has been very agressive with the heroes... Especially eraserhead since he's Deku's father, it's only been a day since it's happened. We're currently Wednesday, I'm waiting on news from the pro's for the rescue mission. I walk up to my room frustrated, but I don't have the energy to scream at my mother who says to clean my room since it's a mess. Or my father telling me everything will be okay... I still haven't  slept yet, and I barely eat anything... I close my door and lock it, I want to be alone. I sit down and look into my emails, there's some messages from my classmates trying to check on me, Kirishima has sent over 150+ emails... I obviously ignored them all, I look at old received emails that I had. I come across Deku's email from a year ago... I double click it and open it, it's a voice recording of him singing for me... I listen to his voice, the song I had requested was the type Deku liked to sing, but right now... It sounded way too real for the situation...

My entire body is shaking as the tears fall down my face, I realize that this song means way more than what it did back then. Hearing his voice like this... it's killing me... I continue reading the message that's below the recording.

Hey there.... I.... I um... I finished the recording like you asked, now I've worked on my voice to do some low voice songs and this is one of my favorites songs! I remember when I first heard it... I thought it was absolutely amazing... Oh... Sorry I've been rambling, but anyways... Enjoy the song!

• • •

I look at the 3 dots, I've never clicked on them, I hover my mouse over them. When I clicked a recording audio played.

"Hey! You clicked the 3 dots, I wasn't sure if you would, but hey you did since your listening to this am I right... Ah I'm rambling again and I know you hate it... Anyways, this is just to thank you. You saved my life and make my day better, your always there to protect me and it makes me happy. So thank you, Kacchan."

I stand still for a moment, protect you... That was my job... I failed, and I can't even start with how miserable I've made you... This is the last I'll hear of that nickname isn't it? I'll never see him again will I!?

I start to scream as the pain in my chest grow bigger, I suddenly start hyperventilating and see my vision go blurry. I hear a notification noise from my headphones and look up. It's an email from an unknown user, it's titled... Midoriya, I hurry and calm down as I click on it. There's a message and an image, I carefully read what their email says.

Dear Bakugo,
we may have not gotten you, but we have got your dear friend Midoriya, he's still alive somehow. He's quite the annoying basterd so I gave him some punishments, violent ones if your mind was curious. I'm still awaiting the moment I'll give him a taste of pleasure, but for now, here's a sneak peak. Enjoy!

-Shigaraki

I am absolutely terrified by the words said in the email... I'm pretty sure that by pleasure he means rape... I look at the file, seems like a picture, I have nothing to lose so I double click on it and it opens on my desktop. I put my hand up to my mouth as I stand up in horror, looking at the picture of Deku.

I start to shake as I realize he's seriously beat up, I can see the torture marks on his body, they've been torturing him... Probably to get information about UA. I quickly send a message to Aizawa sending him the image and the link. It doesn't take long before he messages me back saying he can use it to track them down. I sighed and closed my computer as I jumped into my bed. I can't remove the image out of my head, he looked like he was in serious pain... I just hope we can find him before they show him 'pleasure'... Just that thought makes me cringe, please be okay. I close my eyes, but the pain in my heart kept me awake for the rest of the day...

Midoriya's POV

I feel like my body is as heavy as a rock, I try to lift my head and look around, but the room is spinning. I look around to see if there's a possible exit, but the only thing I see is a barred up window and the door in front of me. The door opens only to reveal Dabi, my kidnapper... I sigh as he smiles at me. I mean he's not that bad looking, but he's a villain, who's been torturing me, so I absolutely hate him to my core.

"Hey there~ Guess who opened his lovely email this morning?" He says grinning.

"I don't know? Who? A secret lover of yours?" I say as I sarcastically roll my eyes.

I couldn't care less what his answer was, I just want to get out! I can't take his torture anymore and I certainly couldn't take his attitude any longer.

"That boy we failed to capture, Katsuki Bakugo. We sent him a lovely present and emailed him a picture of you. Aren't we the nicest?" He says as he leans against my chair.

I look up to be met with his piercing blue eyes, he smiles and grabs my chin strongly, making me wince at the pain.

"You know... Your actually kinda cute up close... Not gonna lie..." He says looking serious and confused.

He approaches his face towards my lips I growl and spit in his face, he backs up fast and wipes his face. Anger is now plastered upong his face, he slowly smiles at me before creating a flame in his hand.

"Let's see how hot you can take, dragon~" He says before engulfing me in flames.

I scream as the fire slowly heats up, making my skin burn awfully slow, little by little. I'm in pure agony when he stops, he answers his phone and talks for a while, he then smiles and pulls head up to look at him.

"Guess you're finally needed princess~" He says as I cringe.

He gives me a good couple of punches before I finally pass out.

Dabi's POV

I look at Izuku, I don't like having to do this... Man I hate it, he's such a great hero with potential, yet Shigaraki wants to use him on our side and torture him till he cracks... I kinda like the little guy so I'm going easy on him. But Shigaraki is suspecting me, I mean I am acting all evil and shit but I'm having a hard time going at it, Shigaraki thinks that I like it... But honestly I hate it... I can't be too gentle either since there's camera's everywhere, recording everywhere and the audio of the rooms... I finally managed to knock him out... Fucking god he's persistant. I untie him and pick him up in bridal style. His body is dripping in blood, I don't like it, I want to open the main door and run out with him, but I can't... I lay him on the chair and sigh, Shigaraki, Twice, Kurogiri and Spinner walk in the room. They seem pretty satisfied of my work. I gently lock the chains again, trying to avoid doing more damage to his wrist...

"Didn't go easy on the little guy aye?" Spinner asked as he looked at Izuku.

"He could have burned him more. He's fine like this!" Twice said.

"We need him to wake up soon so we can persuade him to join us.." Kurogiri said."

"Patience is key Kurogiri, jumping to the final boss will only make you fail. You need to level up first..." Shigaraki says as he walks closer to Izuku.

Im clenching my fist, I don't know what he wants to do... But I'm scared. Not for myself of course I couldn't care less what happens to me... I just want the little hero to be safe.

"Hey there, seems your already waking up-" He says before Izuku gives Shigaraki the spit treatment I had earlier.

"Ah! I hate it when they don't know manners!" He says as he wipes his face and starts to violently scratch his neck.

This isn't good, If Izuku doesn't watch it... He'll get the decay treatment... And frankly I'd like to avoid that.

"Alright Izuku, so you better answer my questions or I'll have to burn you again~" I say trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Tch... GO TO HELL!" He yells at me.

"Already am honey, now answer or suffer." I say hoping he'd answer me.

"You think I wanna be with some losers like you!? Fuck off why don't ya!? Kacchan will kick you extras!" He says angrily.

"Oh trust me, we do hope he comes over to play. Just pray he'll make it here while your still alive!" Shigaraki says as he removes his face hand.

This is bad, he's pissing Shigaraki off, I'm not in a position where I can protect him... I might need to blow our cover to save him.

"Im going for a walk, this talking is boring and I have better things to do..." I say with a plan to save Izuku.

"Would you like a teleportation somewhere Dabi?" Kurogiri asked.

"Yeah bring me to Fukuoka, I have some business there..." I say in a low tone.

"Alright let's go..."

I walk in his portal, giving one last glance at Izuku... Don't worry kid, I'm not abandoning you. I just need an old buddy's help... Before I knew it, we we're there.

"I'll never get used to this shit..." I say as I look into the alley he had dropped me into.

"I hope Shigaraki doesn't hurt Midoriya too much... I don't like hurting kids much really..." Kurogiri says looking down.

"I have to agree with that Kurogiri, but there's nothing we can do... I gotta go, try and control him while your at it... That pervert will probably try something... Not that you could stop him, but try and distract maybe? Fuck... I don't know... Anyways see ya later..."

"I will try my best Dabi. See you soon..."

He then disappears, I walk around, it looks like it's already night, I should be fine. I walk to a building, there's large windows covering the entire building. I grab the door knob and enter, seems there's still some people here and there but they are too busy to see me. I rapidly make it to the elevator, within a few minutes, I'm at the top floor infront of two large doors.

"I know someone is there... What do you want I'm busy..." A voice says on the other side.

I blast the door with my flames, I don't have time to mess around. He looks up at me slightly surprised before becoming serious again.

"Well well well, how did you get in crispy?"

"I need your help, grab a bunch of your friends and go to this adress... Izuku Midoriya is held there..."

"Oh? And why should I trust a villain?"

"Don't trust the villain, trust your friend... Keigo..." Is what I said before I left the office.

Hawk's POV

I look at the paper adress this villain gave me, from my research, his name is Dabi, but how the fuck does he know my name!? Heck, he even said to trust his friend, did he mean himself!? I don't even know his real name. But I can't waste this, I grab my phone and contact eraser head, if I can help rescue his child. I will.

"Yo eraser! Long time see!"

"Idiot what do you want now Hawks...I'm busy and you know it!"

"Aw come on why the cold shoulder, I might have just found your little dragon~"

"Wait are you serious!? Please I'm fucking begging you Hawks tell me where my son is!"

"Grab a few of your friends, I'll grab mines, we're on a hunt got that?"

"Meet at UA.... Thank you so much Hawks..."

Well, now I just need to call Best Jeanist, Endeavor, Kamui woods and some of the police... This feels like it's gonna be a big job Keigo... And a violent one too...

Bakugo's POV

I open my eyes, damnit if only I could fall asleep, I jump at to the sound of my phone vibrating, I look up, my eyes are sore from crying. I sigh as I pick my phone up to see if it's one of my friends are calling again. I immediately pick up when I noticed that it's a call from Aizawa.

"Hello!?"

"I got intel, we might have found him, go get Todoroki and Kirishima. We're gonna need all the help we can." He says before hanging up.

I run down the stairs at top speed to the living room, I grabbed my clothes and ran outside, I make it to Kirishima's house, then Icyhot's house in no time. I was running fast towards UA with them behind me. As we made it to the school, we saw alot of police officers, I burst the door open when we are met with a bunch of pro heroes. I look at my friends worried, this isn't looking good.

"SHOTO! IT'S BEEN A WHILE."

"Er..." Icyhot says in displeasure.

"How you doing son?" He says almost excited.

"Father, this isn't the time to chat, my bestfriend is in danger..." Icyhot says, slowly boiling inside.

"Oh your friends with that weakling that got captured, come on son you can do better than him!" He says with anger.

"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SAY!?" I yelled angrily.

"Ah... Are you friends with that one too?" He says at me, looking displeased.

"I'LL FUCKING SHOVE MY FIST UP YOUR A-" I say before Icyhot block my mouth.

"Yes... He is. Now if you'll excuse us, we have hero duties..." Icyhot says as he pushes me along with him.

"What a fucking ass!"

"Agreed..."

We walk back to the middle of the room where Kirishima is looking around surprised.

"Look at all the pro heros! Izuku would go nuts!" Kirishima says as he places a hand on my shoulder.

I feel the room tilting a little, I'm stressed like hell and I'm having a hard time to breathe. I need Deku... now!

"Aye relax kid, you'll have a heart attack with that kind of pulse." Hawks says as he pats my shoulder.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!"

"Whoa, a feisty one aye haha. Kid... seriously relax, I have my feathers at the location, he's seriously hurt, but alive so relax. We'll  get him, I promise!" He says smiling.

I sigh, somehow his attitude and positivity reminds me of Deku's... I calm down and walk pass him, I don't care if the number 2 hero is here to console me! I DON'T NEED ANYONE... I just... Need Deku back. That's all I want, my head is pounding from the lack of sleep, gosh I'm a mess right now. I walk to Aizawa, he's talking with some pros, I tap his shoulder to get him to turn to us.

"Ah! Your here finally. Okay so, he seems to be held in this facility, looks like an abandoned bar. We got everything and everyone now so lets get going!" Aizawa says as all the pros stand ready to go.

"This is a rescue mission yeah! It doesn't matter if the villains escape as long as the hostage is saved, understood!?" Present mic yelled.

Everyone nodded and we headed to the villains hideout, I could see that Kirishima was a bit nervous, and Icyhot was irritated by his dumbass of a father, still trying to get his attention. Just hold on Deku, we're coming for you.

Midoriya's POV

My skin is decaying, it hurts like hell, I scream in pain as he looks at me and laugh. Since he barely touched me, his quirk will only decay my skin and nothing else, it's still a nightmare none the less. I can see the teleporter look away as I scream in agony, I don't think he's enjoying it like Shigaraki does.

"So? Your gonna join us yet?"

"Fuck you!"

"Don't tempt me~" He says before closing his hand on my shoulder for a second.

I scream as my shirt crumbles and my skin cracks. It's an unimaginable pain that I could have never even dreamed of. I scream even louder as he touches my chest. Not to decay it, since he has a finger up, I'm so grossed out my his actions. I close my eyes and try to think of Kacchan, maybe if I can Imagine him doing this, it won't hurt as much... He suddenly chuckles, making my blood freeze.

"Are you imagining your boyfriend doing this? If Dabi was here I'd love him to join but hey, now I have you all to myself~ Everyone get out... I'm gonna play with my toy~" He says as he gestures them to get out.

"Shigaraki if you wouldn't mind, maybe reconsider this-" The teleportation guys says before he is cut off.

"I do what I please Kurogiri, not walk out with them..." He says as he looks at my croutch.

I scream and violently shake as he unzips my pamts slowly, I scream and beg for him to stop when we hear a knock on the door.

"Pizza delivery! Anyone home?"

Everyone stopped and look confused at the door, nobody had ordered pizza... And I had hope for a split second, that maybe... I would be found... My head was fuzzy, I couldn't understand what was happening, I felt hands on me again... No... GET OFF!!! NO!!! I DONT WANT YOU!!!

Bakugo's POV

I'm standing infront of a weird building, we've just arrive and are ready to assault, the police is aproaching the door right now.

"AHHHHHHHH STAY AWAY, DON'T TOUCH ME!!! PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!!" Deku yelled from inside.

The screams made everyone freeze, it was a very desperate scream that would send shivers down your spine. The police knocks on the door and ask for delivery, that's when Endeavor busted the wall open and Kamui immobilized the villans with his special move. Then me, Aizawa, Icyhot and Kirishima stepped in.We looked at the corner of the room, Deku was there, leaking blood with cracked skin all over, his shirt was completely gone, showing some disgusting hickey. Kirishima grimaced and turned around to help transport the villains outside. Deku's pants we're still on but unzipped, me and Icyhot looked in horror, if we hadn't arrived now, I'm pretty sure he was gonna get rapped. Icyhot walked behind Deku and started to melt the chains on his wrists, careful as to not hurt him anymore than what he already was... As the pros take the villains out, I look at Deku to see the full scale of his injuries, he has 2nd degree burns spots all over his body, there's skin still decaying here and there, his eyes are dull almost lifeless.

"Please... stop... It hurts..." He says as tears fall down his face.

"Izu, calm down it's me... Your safe now." He says with a soft but sad tone.

"I DON'T WANNA JOIN YOUR STUPID LEAGUE!!! I JUST WANT KACCHAN!!!" He screams as he tries to wiggle out of the restrains.

"Todoroki try and free him faster please, I think he's gonna need restraining..." Aizawa says as tears fall down his face and he tries to pet Deku to reassure him.

"SHIGARAKI STOP!!! I DON'T WANT YOU! GET OFF ME!!!"

"Izu relax! It's me! Not Shigaraki..." Aizawa says, trying to calm Deku down.

I'm standing there watching the scene as Kirishima comes back behind me and rubs my back, I don't understand it, can he not see us? I walk to Aizawa and tap his shoulder.

"Let me try..."

He nods and steps aside, Deku's eyes are closed as he tries to rip himself off the chair, I see that Icyhot has almost removed the chains. I lift my hand and cup Deku's cheek as I try to be as calm as I can possibly be right now.

"Hey you nerd... It's okay, your safe... Please calm down... I'm here with you..." I say as I gently rub my thumb on his cheek.

He stops moving, his eyes opens wide and tears up, he slowly looks at me with the most painful smile.

"Y-you came... K-Kacchan... It's you right?" He says as his voice trembles.

"Sorry we're late... but yes... It's me..." I say as tears fall down my face.

"You came... That's all that matters... I'm so glad your here... K-Kacchan h-he was gonna-" He says before the chains melted off and I grabbed him into a hug.

"I know... I know... It's okay now Deku, you're safe... Fuck I missed you! I thought I'd never hear you call me fucking Kacchan again... Don't worry... He won't fucking touch you I promise..." I said as I burst into tear in his neck.

I was holding him again, he was there, he was okay, please don't let this be a dream... I'd rather die... I remove the rope around his ankles and pick him in a bridal style. I walk him out of the building into the ambulance, I refused to leave his side and so Aizawa let me go with him. I was holding Deku's hand for the whole ride, he looked in alot of pain, yet he kept smiling at me, I had a hard time not tearing up again, but I managed. Once we made it to the hospital however, both me and Aizawa we're held back. Deku was sent in an emergency room while we just sat there for hours, waiting for news. Suddenly something tickled my nose, I jumped back, ready to blast whatever touched me when I see a red feather, I look at it confused and grab it violently.

"Ouch! Hey be nice I didn't mean to scare ya! That's some strenght that you got there kid... I just wanted to cheer you up..." Hawks said as he walked around the corner.

I let go of the pretty much crushed feather. He flies it to him and puffs it back up before it snaps back into his wing.

"So? How's the little hero doing?" Hawks asked looking at us both.

"Don't know... They putted him in critical 8 hours ago..." Aizawa said, looking down.

It's been 8 hours!? That means its 6in the fucking morning... It was 10 pm when we fought the villains! God I hope Deku is okay, I'm so fucking scared that they step out saying he's dead. The light for the OCCUPIED sign turns off, we all look at the door, as the doctor stepped out.

"Alright, I have two bad news and one good news... Witch ever you want first." The doctor said.

"Good news first..." Both me and Aizawa said.

"Well okay the good news is, he's stable and should be waking up soon if he isn't already..."

"Okay but the fuck are the bad news!?" I asked irritated.

"Well the first one is... Memory lost, he doesn't remember anything... Outside of UA. Not even his moms death... All he remembers is what happened during his time at UA..."

We we're all shocked, did they play with his fucking memories!? How the hell does he only remember UA!?

"Okay so if he remember only is life of UA... Does he know I'm his dad?" Aizawa asked while trembling.

"When we said that his dad was here he crunched his face and said 'Who's my dad?', we tried to explain the situation to him... But he went into shock when we told about his mom so he's out cold right now..."

"Wait... What does he think of me!?" I asked panicked he would think I was his bully.

I met Deku years before UA... But I wasn't the nicest at UA... Please don't do this to me...

"Oh that's another thing we found interesting, he remembers everything about you. He really loves you alot! He kept crying for you and begging for your comfort... He remembers up to when he first met you. Witch is surprisingly weird since he doesn't remember Mr Aizawa here..." The doctor said.

"Well I guess that's good... What's the other bad news?" Aizawa said as we both gulped.

"Oh relax, it's not as bad as you think.. He just... Will have scars, we couldn't heal them fully..."

We both sigh in relief. Hawks pats our backs and gives us a good luck thumbs up before leaving. We both then follow the doctor to Deku's room, but once we arrived, we hear something I've been missing. His voice.

We slowly enter when he finishes singing.

"I know we're nothing more than friends, and you'll probably be with him in the end... So everytime I see your face, on the inside I fall apart..." He finishes and sees us, he blushes and look away.

Why did I feel like the end of the song meant something to him, I see a tear fall off his face, so I walk up to him and wipe it away.

"You crybaby, you scared me shitless you know that?" I say in a soft tone.

"K-Kacchan... I missed you..." He says with tears coming down his face.

He looks at Aizawa, and his eyes light up.

"Y-YOUR MY DAD! I REMEMBER YOU AIZAWA!" He says all happy.

"Wait I thought you didn't remember me?" Aizawa says confused.

"I didn't, but seeing you... Somehow brought me memories..." Deku says looking down.

"That's good, maybe you just need to see people to remember them..." He says before his face became dark.

I knew why it did, he can't see his mom or real father to remember, witch means it's good for his ass of a father, but sad for his mother... The doctor than stepped in and checked Deku's scars, he had bad burn one's, but most of them we're from that scum Shigaraki...

"Well, he should stay here for the day, and then, we can release him, he seems to be mentally stable... Considering what happened, and his body is almost fully healed." He says smiling before leaving.

"YES!" Deku screams all happy.

"What's gotten you so pumped up Deku?"

"Well the movie is monday... It's in 3 days, and since I get out tomorrow... I get to go see it with you!" He says all happy.

"I don't know if it's still a good idea to g-" I say before I get cut off.

"That sounds amazing, Izu will definitely need it, it'll take his mind off of things right Bakugo?" He says staring at me with a 'fuck this up and I'll kill you" face.

"R-right... Well I need to get my stuff in the dorms now. I'll be back tomorrow!" I say patting his head before leaving.

Midoriya's POV

"Dorms? Wait why is Kacchan moving into a dorm!?"

"Oh right, um the Principle has thought of that idea last year, but they we're still in construction until 3 days ago, so now he's asking the students to move in for safety, I've already gone around to ask permissions..." Dad says.

"Ah... So I wont be living with you anymore..."

"Don't worry, you'll still see me at school every day..." He says smiling.

"You know... I think this will be nice... Finally I'd get a break from your gay ass haha!" I say laughing at my own joke.

"Midoriya... You hang around Bakugo too much..." He says with his eyes glowing.

"I... eh... What did I say wrong?" I say scared since he said my last name.

"You said gay ass and I don't like that language!" He said angrily.

"S-sorry dad..." I said as I hid my face under the blanket.

"*sigh* It's fine but watch your mouth okay? I need to go move your stuff in your dorm, I'll come back to pick you up tomorrow..." Dad said with a soft tone.

And with that said, I was all alone once more into this hospital bedroom. It's crazy to think that I barely remember anything before UA. I feel kind of bad because I know I had a mom and I know I had a another dad, but I don't... I don't remember what happened or why they aren't here. I don't remember anything before UA other than dad and Kacchan... I mean I remember my training, I know I have a quirk and all, but the rest is so fuzzy and blurry... The doctor says it's probably from trauma... I mean... I can't blame my head for trying to forget painful stuff... I closed my eyes, I guess I'll just sleep until tomorrow.

The next day...

I open my eyes, something is laying on me, I look down and see a very familiar spiky blond floof of hair. I reach my hand down and gently pet the very soft hair, he flinches and then relaxes in my hand. If only we could be more than just friend, I drop my smile and stop, as if I ever had a chance... I lay my hand back down, he turns his head to me confused. I look at his eye, they are red, very puffy, he has black pockets under his eyes indicating a large lack of sleep.

"Why did you stop Deku... I was... Enjoying it..." He mumbles the last part under his breath.

"I didn't want it to become ackward haha... Um Kacchan? Have you been sleeping right?"

"Tch no... I haven't sleep since you disappeared..." He says looking sad.

"Why didn't you sleep Kacchan!? You'll be sick if you dont sleep! How did me being kidnapped have to do with you not sleeping?" I asked confused.

I looked at Kacchan, he was now standing up, he was fighting the tears, but they kept falling.

"You idiot... You think I could sleep knowing you we're being torture, that I could smile knowing you we're crying, that I could eat hapily, knowing you we're starving... that I could be happy... knowing you we're fucking suffering..." He says as he gives in and let the tears fall down his cheeks.

I was in total shock, Kacchan as always been a strong person, nothing affects him because he's strong... but to see him broken like that... It was very painful... And it was all because of me...

"Kacchan... I'm sor-"

But before I could apologize, Kacchan growled and pulled me close into a hug.

"Stop... Apologizing... *sniff* you idiot..." He said as he held me close.

I knew that I was crying too at this point, I didn't really believed he care, I thought it was to keep me from killing myself. But I knew that I was wrong now.

Maybe I do have a chance in his heart...

-TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry it took much longer than expected because I had to do some research for Hawks agency place, I knew where it was but I had to make sure and this took longer due to work haha but here it is. Now back to working on either kings Neko or Omegaverse BNHA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
9.8K 235 15
Deep down, Toshinori had seen Midoriya as more than just his student or his successor for One for All. To him, he had seen him like the son he never...
35.1K 673 24
⚠️TW: SELF HARM, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS/ATTEMPTS, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, SWEARING, THROWING UP/GAGGING, PANIC ATTACKS, EATING DISORDER, DEATH Izuku Midoriya...
148 0 7
(18+) Deku takes Bakugo's advice and finally does it. Taking a leap to his death, the old Deku dies and a new is born. Having the villains save his...