π™‡π™žπ™©π™©π™‘π™š π™Žπ™žπ™¨π™©π™šπ™§ 𝙫�...

By _kei_an

Nozel always thought y/n as a little child not really paying attention on her feelings, but one day when she... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 -πŸ™ "π•š π•’π•ž π•Ÿπ• π•₯ 𝕒 π•œπ•šπ••"
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣-𝟚 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀.
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•₯ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯𝕖𝕕
Chapter-5 THE FIRST MISSON
Chapter-6β€’You can't own herβ€’
Chapter-7 β€’My First kiss and loveβ€’
Chapter-8 β€’euphoricβ€’
chapter-9β€’it was all a lieβ€’
Chapter 10 β€’Time for me to move onβ€’
Chapter-11β€’come backβ€’
Chapter-12β€’the trainingβ€’
Chapter-13 β€’My princessβ€’
Chapter-14 β€’i still love youβ€’
Chapter-15 β€’Erikaβ€’
chapter-17 ●shackels●

ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-πŸ› π•Žπ”Όπ•ƒβ„‚π•†π•„π”Ό ℍ𝕆𝕄𝔼

1.1K 31 4
By _kei_an

𝑌/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣.

It's been almost 5 days since I last sent him a letter, tho he did not send back one....well, I didn't even expect one. Tomorrow nozel-Kun will come back ugh I know I should be moving on but I can do anything but feel excited about it.

I was lost in my thoughts that's when *bam* "OUCH!! WHAT THE HELL??" I shouted feeling a sharp pain on my head, i look at the direction from where i got hit i saw onisan "what the hell onisan?" I shout at him, he suddenly chuckles "haha that reaction was priceless,you were spacing out so I thought I should call you out but i was lazy to come down there, so i had to throw a fire ball haha" Fuegoleon onisan makes fun of me, i feel sudden anger following through me because i am on my days and i am having a great emotional comeback.

3rd person's pov

Fuegoleon was busy laughing when he felt mana, he opens his eyes and saw from which direction he sensed mana and widened her eyes at sight of a big fire ball coming towards him "oi oi oi," Fuegoleon blurted out 'why the hell she is so angry?, she is gonna blow the palace ugh this girl' The big brother thought "fire magic: fire sheild" Fuegoleon spelled creating a big fire sheild around the area where the fire ball can cause harm and was relived when y/n's spells didn't cause much damage.

"Have you gone mad y/n" Fuegoleon said sighing "eh? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO THREW THat.....Ball AT Me...." y/n yelled as her voice got lower each second and was about to collapse Fuegoleon widens his eyes but someone caught her, y/n felt a hot pair of hands on her back 'hm? what is this sensation... So warm and comfortable' y/n thought "i guess you can't use your mana properly!" Y/n heard a husky voice she quickly recognized it and widened her eyes "N-NOZEL-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" y/n screamed jumped from his grasp which caught nozel off guard, but y/n's leg gave in which made her unable to move before she was about to collapse again but Nozel caught her again , her head hitting nozel's chest "hey are you alright!?" Nozel asked in a cold way but concerned, y/n looked up to nozel's face and her whole world stopped as her heart skipped a beat, her heart was like doki doki doki doki, causing her to go red, Nozel puts a hand on her forehead at sudden more of this skinship she felt hot really hot, suddenly she is so flustered and happy that she almost passed out "oi oi" Fuegoleon said running towards them worried sick about y/n and y/n noticed it.

"Im fine onisan" y/n whelped out feeling weak, fuegoleon looks at the silver head "weren't you coming tomorrow?" Fuegoleon asked looking at nozel "Yes, we were but we finished the mission yesterday so we came today,and o thought i will give u a visit but it looks you and y/n had a quarrel" nozel said in his usual cold tone, Fuegoleon makes a 'O' and looks at y/n "tch I don't know, she usually not that angry but today why?" Fuegoleon fell in deep thought and Nozel looked at y/n and saw her hand was on her stomach he wondered what happened?! And then it clicked "what an idiot brother you are!!" Nozel said in his cold tone, fuegoleon was out from his thoughts and look at nozel "what do you mean?" Fuegoleon asked, "nothing, I'll take her to her room,we'll talk later!" Nozel said picking y/n in bridal style, y/n slightly widened her eyes but couldn't say anything because she has no energy,
"O-oh ok" fuegoleon says and sees nozel taking his sister to her room. "nozel-san!"y/n said in weak tone
Nozel looks at her "welcome home!" She smiled weakly but with love and sweetness filling nozel's heart with warmth he widened his eyes and nodded with a very little smile "tadaima!"

𝑁𝑜𝑧𝑒𝑙'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

I carried y/n to her room, to my surprise it's still the same, her bed filled with stuff toys and little messy, i sigh "you hasn't changed a bit didn't you?" I said looking at the weak red-haired figure in my hand, she looks....embarrassed.

I walked to her bed and laid her down and tug the bedsheets and sit beside her "you haven't improved at all y/n, you still get terribly weak if you use little bit of your mana" nozel said worried. "𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢" i heard a cute tiny voice, somehow my eyes soften, "well i think I should go!" I said standing up, as i got up, i felt y/n's cold fingers wrapping around my wrist making me stop and look backwards at her, her face is red i look at her confused that's when i hear her cute tiny voice "𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢" her voice sending shiver down my spine...why?. I nod, wait why did i nod.

I sit beside her, at first she is hesitant but she puts her hand around my waist catching me off guard i look at her in widened eyes, she looks at me and quickly removes her hand "a-ah um s-sorry" she said in embarrassment, ugh why did I react like that "it's okay, you can put your hands on me!" I said coughing avoiding her eye contact, i heard her chuckles "w-what? Why are you laughing!" I said somehow flustered "you mean cuddle you!" She blurted out with innocent smile her eyes giving closed eye smile i feel my heart skip a beat, I quickly look away "think whatever you want" i said looking away, what are you doing to me y/n..ugh just forget it. She chuckles and i felt her hand covering my waist again i feel something in my stomach what is this??????? I hate it but....it's somehow pleasing.

3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑜𝑣

Nozel and y/n somehow ended up cuddling each other and slept, y/n's head on nozel's chest and her hand holding his waist and nozel's head on y/n's his hands wrapped around y/n, he looks relaxed.

𝐹𝑢𝑒𝑔𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑜𝑛, 𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑎'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣.

'We were walking towards y/n's room, to see if she was alright, ugh this girl worries me alot' vanessa thought,
'Nozel onisama what are doing in y/n's room? Is y/n alright ugh this foolish girl!' Nebra thought
'I was walking towards y/n's room with vanessa and nebra, this girl worries them alot, i hope she get's over her past' fuegoleon thought as he opened the y/n's room.
'As we entered the room and in a second all of out eyes widened at the sight, NOZEL AND Y/N ARE CUDDLING?????' They all thought
"W-what?" Vanessa blurted out, "n-nozel o-Onis-sama???" Nebra said in shock "........" Fuegoleon is silent, not believing what he is witnessing.

'After few minutes of silence, i quickly look take out my grimoire' Vanessa thought "thread magic: memory photo" Vanessa whispered her spell, nebra and fuegoleon look at her as Vanessa's pink thread circle around nozel and y/n's sleeping figure. Pink fog create in front of vanessa and give out a photo of exact same as the real one, fuegoleon and nebra make a shock 'O' "wow Vanessa that's was so cool" nebra said putting a hand on Vanessa's shoulder, Vanessa looks at nebra proudly and winks at her " i know right!" Vanessa said looking back at nozel and y/n. "Let's just head out, you don't want to wake them now do you!?" Fuegoleon said, nebra and Vanessa whined a little "no girls come on now, they are tired let's go" fuegoleon said pushing both girls out of y/n's room and closes it slowly.

3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣.

It was now 1 hour after nebra, Vanessa and fuegoleon left the room.

Y/n makes a slight movement waking up nozel, nozel and y/n both slowly open their eyes and look at each other 1sec, 2sec,3sec the movement the realize that in what position they are in they widen their eyes "aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" y/n screamed not even letting nozel say anything "what the helll!?" Nozel yelped out.

"Oh it looks like they are awake" Vanessa said reading her magazine and nebra nodded while fuegoleon sweat dropped "huh! These kids!"

"What are you doing?"

"Excuse me what are you doing! this is my room"

"But you told me to stay!"

"I did but did not told you to sleep here and cuddle me!"

"Huh don't you remember you were the one who hugged me first!"

"Well.......i-i was weak and out of my mind"

"Whattttt???? Are you serious"

Nozel was cutt of by large bang in the door as someone entered "onnesannn who is troubling you wht happened???????" Y/n looks at the person it was Leopold "oh Leopold it's nothi-" y/n was cut off as Leopold looked at a figure covered in smoke not knowing who he is, he shoot a fire ball at him "i will not forgive you for touching my sister!" Leopold yelled "oh no Leopold don't!!!" *𝐵𝑂𝑂𝑂𝑀* a large sound came as everyone in the house came in y/n's room, "what the hell is going on?" Fuegoleon yelled as he came in saw what is happening ans widened his eyes at the state of room and his eyes goes leopold "there was a guy who was messing up with naesan so i had to do it!" Leopold said in his defence "a-a guy?" Fuegoleon asked "yes there" leopold said pointing at y/n's bed as everyone looks where he pointed they see shocked Nozel all of their jaw drop "waiitttt hee looks familiar......OH MY GOD CAPTAIN NOZEL!! OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?????" Leopold said in complete shook "nozel-san are you...okay!?" Y/n asked looking at nozel suddenly taking out her lauugh she has been holding in and quickly covers her mouth "oh s-sorry!" She said holding in her laugh as nozel glares at her.

𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 20 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑛𝑜𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑖𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑎 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙.

"Y/n naesan do you feel alright now!?" Noelle asked you, you smiled at her "why? Worried about me?" Y/n asked in a teasing way "e-eh? No why would I would I think that!? I am royalty you know" Noelle said looking away, you smile at her and pick her up "eek y/n naesan what are you doing?" Noelle said struggling to get out of you your grip but you are definitely strong, you make her sit on your lap and pat her head slightly, she suddenly stops moving getting relaxed by your touch "does this feel good?" Y/n asked in a soft voice while noelle just nodded!

"Y/n" you heard a male voice, you and noelle look at the boy it was solid "oh solid!"you said smiling as you suddenly felt noelle getting nervous,you were about to say something just when "huh look who's here, the most disgraceful person in world" solid mockingly said, you widened your eyes as you were about to scold him "you are right! She is a shame in silva family, and what is she even doing here!!" You heard nebra saying in disgust "nebbrrraaa!" You yelled, "what??? She deserves it!!she killed our mother " Nebra said y/n looks at her in disbelief as they continue to mock her, you look at nozel who is saying nothing "nozel-san are you not gonna say anything!" Y/n said looking at nozel in hope but he ignores her leaving y/n dumb founded "nozel -san you can't let them do this to your sister can you???" Y/n said stomping off to nozel looking at his eyes straight! "Shut up, her existence is not even necessary in this world, and she is our sister you don't have to worry about her!" Nozel said in dead cold tone "yes, she killed our mom, she is killer" solid said snatching one of noelle's favourite stuff toy tearing it..you look at them dumbfounded as noelle starts to cry and run towards another room, you look at nozel who is unbothered about her and scoff in disbelief "sister? Really?? You don't treat her like one!! Come on guys she is just A FCKN KID, DON't YOU KNOW THAT, STOP BLAMING HER FOR EVERYTHING And NOZEL- SAN IF ANYONE WOULD TRY TO TOUCH MY LITTLE BROTHER I WILL KILL THEM, AND I CONSIDER NOELLE AS MY FAMILY THAT MEANS SHE IS IN SAME LEVEL AS MY BROTHER LEOPOLD AND IF I EVER SEE YOU BULLYING NOELLE .EVEN NEBRA I AM NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU NEVER!" you yelled and gave a sharp glaring and aura towards nozel nebra and solid catching everyone off guard even nozel as you run towards where noelle ran of too.

You quickly ran behind noelle "hey noelle wait for me!" You yelled "no go away, i am not wanted by anyone " noelle said crying rushing towards balcony and closing it's door, you reach the door and look at her small figure sitting down and her head between her legs "noelle let me in!" You said softly lightly taping at the door "go away y/n they will hate you too, if you talk to me and I don't want to happen that because of me" Noelle said sobbing, your eyes soften "hey! I don't care if any one hates me what I care about right now is you noelle let me in! I will help you!" You said with soft voice, noelle slowly look up and then at you, she stands up and slowly open the door, and quickly hugs you "im sorry i-i didn't want to kill my mother" noelle said sobbing hard as you picked her up Noelle's leg wrapped around your waist and she snuggles her head in crook of your neck, using your magic you wrap a blanket around you and noelle since it's cold "no noelle you didn't kill your mother, it's just some good people die soon, you were not reason she died" you said "really? You think so?" Noelle said lightly sobbing as you nod "but why do nozel onisama hate me so much?" Noelle asked in cute cracked voice, you pat her head "he doesn't hate you Noelle, he just wants you to stay safe that's why looks down on you!" You said in sweet voice and smile as feel noelle's smile, you sit on the swing chair in your balcony.

"Do you want me to sing for you?" You asked you felt noelle slightly nodding! "Okay so my mom and your mom used to sing this song for me and nebra when we were young" you said noelle lifts up her head and looks at you with interest, you nodd "does nozel onisama know about this song?" Noelle asked in curious voice "ofc even fuegoleon nisan knows!" You said with a smile "wow now I want to hear sing it for me y/n naesan" Noelle said with pleading eyes "ofc!" You said as you stand up making noelle swing on the chair

(Song in the top, sorry if the song make you cringe but this song I find the best for this)

"𝐻𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑
𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑘
𝐼𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑
𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑢𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒k"
Noelle gets excited as she sees you sing and looks at you with shine in her eyes.

"𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠
𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑢𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦
𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙
𝐼𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑒"

You sing as you walk towards noelle and pick her up in your arms little did you know that nozel was watching you all along with noelle and other side fuegoleon was looking at you proudly.

"𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒
𝐴 𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚
𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒
𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑒𝑦"

You sang as swinging Noelle around hearing her chuckle and giggling you continue

" 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑
𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑡𝑠
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟
𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝐴𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑠
𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝐼𝑆 𝐴𝐿𝑊𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝐻𝑂𝑃𝐸
𝐼𝐹 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐽𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝐿𝐸𝑇 𝐼𝑇 𝐼𝑁"

Noelle looked up at you with widened eyes as you sang about hope making her smile. Noelle say on the fat railing looking up at the sky at the moon as you were holding her from behind to support her, she started to sing with you but little unclear.

"𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒
𝐴 𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚
𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒
𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑒𝑦"

You and Noelle both end the note and look at each other. That day noelle and y/n beca
me more closer and the day nozel realised that he was falling in
𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒. 

well, it sure looked like that.

———————————————————————
𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚌 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑apter
- keira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...