Mikasa Ackermann Oneshots

By K-A-Y-V-A

Hello! This book is a collection of oneshots with who else but Mikasa Ackermann! If you're a big fan of Mikas... More

Introduction
After, So Long...... - Mute! Reader (Canon)
We're Even Now - (AU)
Now Or Never? - (Canon)
First Impressions - (Canon)
Reunion - Manga! Warrior! Reader (Canon)
I Promise - Self Harm! Female! Reader (Canon)
Old And New - Poem! Eren! (Canon)
Your Red Scarf - Poem! (Canon)
See Ya Later Alligator...... - Male! Reader (AU)
Chocolate Breadsticks - (Canon)
You Cheated! - (AU)
Merry Christmas [2] - (AU)
2021 I Beg...... - (AU)
7 Minutes - Male! Reader (AU)
The Good Of War - (AU)
Cheater? Wait...... - Female! Reader (Canon)
Catchup - Male! Reader (AU)
New Employee - Male! Reader (AU)
Better Than Food - Sasha! (Canon)
You Are My Sunshine - (Canon)
Final Moments - (Canon)
Happy Birthday Mikasa! - (Canon)
Happy Birthday Mikasa! - *Bonus* (Canon)
Valentine - (AU)
Monsters That Dream - Manga! (Canon)
Number - (AU)
Shut Up - (AU)
Whiny Toddlers - (AU)
Cruel Letter - (AU)
Finally...... - (Canon)
Sleepy - (AU)
Cold Hands - (AU)
Heart - (AU)
We're Breaking Up - (AU)
Crying For You - Female! Reader (Canon)
Caring - (AU)
Cheating...... - (AU)
Biggest Star - Manga! (Canon)
Future Dreams - (AU)
Cutting Edge - Self Harm! Mikasa (AU)
Living A Lie - Warrior! Reader (Canon)
Skydiving - (AU)
Proposal - Cheater! Mikasa (AU)
Headstones Can't Talk - (AU)
Oh no... anyway - (Canon)
Admiration - Yandere! Mikasa (AU)

Merry Christmas [1] - (AU)

2.2K 50 19
By K-A-Y-V-A

———

Slight LeviHan!

This is a two part oneshot cause together it's like 6k words long, so here you have two shorter parts to complete the oneshot. This part is the Christmas Eve part of the oneshot, and I will release the actual Christmas part on Christmas.

Reader POV

———

     Winter...... My favourite time of year, where we get to celebrate Christmas. Where we get presents and gifts of Santa Claus, at least that's what the little ones think.

With Christmas and winter, comes snow, and the perfect excuse to cuddle inside with those you love.

But snow, is really the real reason I love winter. Christmas too, but snow is cooler.

     It comes once a year, and it makes everything so...... pure, so clean, so peaceful.

     Droplets of snow fall upon my head as the sound of crunching fills my ears, my nose smells the scent similar to that of petrichor, a musky, fresh and pleasant scent. My eyes wander to the house at the end of the white road, a house I was all too familiar with.

The lights were on, it was pretty dark too so it was all the more easier to see their house, considering she had Christmas decorations all over her house, glowing icicles, glowing penguins and reindeers in the front, Santa and his slay on the roof. It looked brilliant.

     It was Christmas Eve, and I was going to stay over for the night with one I love. A certain ravenette, so we can celebrate Christmas together.

     I shiver from just how cold it is, I reposition my coat and lift my hood up. The breathes I release are just cloudy mist as still I feel freezing.

     Briefly I stop and hold up a bag I was holding with my right hand, looking into it I make sure everything is there before smiling and continuing onto the house.

     My phone suddenly vibrates, I take it out to see a message from Hange.

     Crazy Person : Do you have Levi's present?

     Hange had a eeny weeny miny tiny crush on a certain raven called Levi Ackermann, I knew and I got him the perfect present, which I showed Hange and she absolutely loved it. She also got him a present to confess her crush on him.

     Me : Yes, he will like it. Don't worry.

     I leave it at that and put the phone back on my pocket, Hange was a big skeptical about it all because she thought Levi would definitely be distant if he didn't feel the same, but I assured her he wouldn't.

     Walking up the icy deck I almost slip but thankfully the rail guard saved me. I wearily tread across the frozen, wooden surface before reaching the door.

     I bring my hand up and rap on the door, through the glass I can make out a figure coming closer, and soon enough the door clicks open.

Mikasa stands there, dressed in some Christmasy pyjamas, a welcoming smile plastered on her face.

     "Merry Christmas Eve~!" I sing loudly with a toothy grin.

     "Merry Christmas Eve." She giggles at my musical self.

     "I got you your present." I smile and hold up the bag held in my hand.

     She only smiles more, then she looks up and her eyes widen, her cheeks tint pink.

I also look up, and chuckle when I see a mistletoe above the door, "I wonder who put that there?" I glance at Mikasa and smirk.

"Hmm? N- Not me, I didn't do that......" She shakes her head and releases a nervous laugh.

"Uh huh, just come here already." I laugh and lean into Mikasa, trapping her lips with mine.

She wraps her arms around my neck and sinks deeper into the kiss, almost wanting more.

I quickly pull away however, "Nope, not now." I laugh, she pouts and sends me a soft glare before grabbing my hand and pulling me inside, closing the door behind us.

     Her house was exceptional, there was Christmas decorations about and lights, it gave a really nice Christmasy vibe, it smelt like cookies and milk, and everywhere was exceptionally clean.

I can guess who's idea the cleaning was, Levi, who lives with her, and it's safe to say he is the cleanest person to have ever lived. Although I doubt the decorations was his idea, the neatness and smell definitely was, he's really a vanilla person when you come to know him.

     The sudden warmth of the house is quick to heat me up, immediately feeling comfortable I take off my coat and hang it on the coat rack, small dashes of snow falling onto the hardwood floor. I take my shoes off and place them on the shoe rack.

"Tch, you brought the brat over. And they've already made a mess." The raven scoffs as he comes into view. Even if he didn't show it, I knew he liked me. To be honest Levi is a scary guy, but he doesn't intimidate me one bit.

I smile innocently, he rolls his eyes and walks upstairs. "I like your decorations, I knew it was your house from a mile away." I smile to the ravenette standing beside me.

     "Thank you." She chuckles and smiles broadly.

     "So, can I see what present you got for me?" She tilts her head as she attempts to peer inside the bag held in my hand.

     "Nope, you're not allowed to know until tomorrow." I stick my tongue out at her, she playfully rolls her eyes.

     I walk into the living room, and find a nicely decorated tree, along with a bunch of presents gifted by friends and family for both Levi, Mikasa and also me as everyone gave their presents for me to Mikasa as they knew I was staying over at theirs. And a few of the presents were also from Mikasa and surprisingly Levi, I guess that's a perk of him liking me.

I pick out two presents from the bag, one for Levi since it was his birthday tomorrow, and one for Mikasa and place them under the tree, "I got something to show you," Mikasa takes my hand and leads me upstairs. Something on my wrist then catches her eye, "I like your bracelet." She comments.

I look at it, it was pretty nice, a shiny, polished gold band which had a engraved pattern, spelling out my name, and also a small magnet on its head hidden behind a flat gleamy diamond, "Thank you." I grin, hidden behind my grin was excitement and also a secret, one that she would discover tomorrow.

     We arrive at her room, and I notice two sets of clothes set neatly on her bed, "I got matching onesies for us, I don't know if you'd like it. But I thought it was a good idea." She hugs me from behind.

     The clothes were both a reindeer onesie, with reindeer socks and headbands with antlers.

     "That's a good idea." I chuckle, she smiles and nuzzles her head into my neck, holding me closer.

     "Now get the off me so I can change, then you can hold me all you want." I try to pry her arms off me but her grip is strong.

     "But I want to change with you." She pouts, I playfully roll my eyes and quickly snap around, facing her.

     "Well let's change together then," I tilt my head with each word before poking at her sides, tickling her. Surprisingly Mikasa was very ticklish, quite the opposite of what you'd expect. 

     She giggles and tries to grab my arms but I'm too quick, "S- Sto- Ha! Stop! Y/N St- Stop it!" She laughs uncontrollably.

     "Last one to change has to prank your brother." I laugh before gently pushing her to the floor, her still giggling in laughter.

     I quickly begin to change, starting with the socks and antlers. However I only get the antlers on and take off a sock before Mikasa recovers from her laugh attack, "You cheated!" She giggles as she tackles me onto the bed.

"I never said there were any rules!" I giggle as she tries to tickle me back, "Ha! N- No! Stop- Ah!"

Mikasa is pretty good at tickling, I'm laughing on fumes and she has me trapped, laying on top of me, so in a last ditch effort to get her I smash my lips into hers, she falters for a only a moment.

That moment was enough for me to flip us over, so I was on top of her, I begin to tickle her as she curses me with giggles.

"Oi! Y- Ah! You can't- Ha! Do th- that!" She attempts the same tactic I used, but fortunately I don't falter, I would have if the raven himself didn't call.

"Tch, rambunctious pests, you haven't even been here for ten minutes and you're already full of each other, enough kissy wissy and get dressed. Fucking horny brats." The stoic voice of Levi calls from the doorway of Mikasa's room. He was leaning on the doorframe, glaring at the two of us. Me and Mikasa both stop and stare, flustered.

I notice Levi was wearing a onesie of Santa, he had a Santa hat on too, "Wow Levi, I never thought you'd ever wear something like that." I laugh.

"Blame my sister, she's the brat who forced me to wear it." He rolls his eyes.

"Did you get him a kids size?" I smirk and giggle to Mikasa. He glares even bigger daggers into the back of my skull.

     "It's a kids size." Mikasa snickers. Her brother just huffs before leaving us.

"Let's actually get changed now can we?" I chuckle.

"You're the one who started it, but fine. Get off me then."

I get off Mikasa, and we both proceed to get changed, once we were done we looked matching. Cute even. The onesie was a perfect fit, so was hers, the outfit pressing lightly against her skin. Even more so that her curves were showing slightly more than her previous clothing.

     "Now we're matching." I chuckle and glance between my identical outfit and hers.

     "I think we look pretty cute together." She shrugs and smiles, standing directly in front of me.

"Do your want to go downstairs and watch a movie?" She suggests, taking her hand in mine.

"Sure!" And with that she pecks my lips and we both begin to make our way downstairs and into the living room. Levi was in the kitchen doing something, I have no clue what.

We sit down on the sofa, getting comfortable. Me practically spooning her as we laid on the sofa, our heads rested on a tilted pillow, her head positioned slightly lower than mine so I can see the TV. Our legs tangled messes, one hand rested on her stomach, the other used to run my fingers through her soft raven hair.

"What movie do you want to watch?" She asks.

"It's up to you, I don't mind." I kiss the top of her head.

I watch as she scrolls through the movies to watch, there were plenty. And I wasn't sure which I preferred myself.

Suddenly Levi walks into the room, holding two steaming cups and two bags of popcorn. He places the cups on the coffee table in front of the sofa, and hands us one of the bags of popcorn.

"Hot chocolate for you brats." He sits down in a chair on his own and folds one leg over the other, with a bag of popcorn in his hand.

"Thanks Levi! Wow am I glad I'm not on your shitlist or bad side." I chuckle.

"If you were then I'd make sure he doesn't dare lay a hand on you." Mikasa grabs a handful of popcorn and shoves it in her mouth.

"I'm stronger than you, if your precious little brat was officially on my shitlist then the little shit wouldn't have even been dating you in the first place." He chuckles, wait chuckled?

"Levi Ackermann chuckled?! He has emotion?!" I giggle stupidly. He only glares at me in response, I smile cheekily.

     "Oi, you pick the movie." Mikasa says as she tosses the remote to Levi, he catches it and sighs, he begins scrolling through the endless list of movies to watch. Giving me and Mikasa the perfect excuse to cuddle up.

     Mikasa flips around so she's facing me, she smiles and holds me close, delving her head into my chest.

     "Idiot, how are you supposed to watch the movie like that?" Levi retorts. Mikasa only ignores him, which annoys him more.

     Mikasa and Levi had a interesting sibling relationship. They loved each other, and the other knew it, but rarely they would both show it. They often use hate as a way to show their appreciation. So they act like they hate each other, but they get along quite well otherwise.

     "How old are you? Nineteen? And you brats have love like wild rabbits." He scoffs.

     "Awww Levi's jealous! Levi wants love and he can't get it! Haha!" I taunt and snicker in nonstop giggles. Little did he know, he would have that love soon enough......

     "You are officially on my shitlist, brat." He glares at me. I snort trying to hold in my laughter. Meanwhile Mikasa giggles.

     "Pick the movie~!" I drag, he rolls his eyes and continues looking for a movie.

     I carefully sit up, still holding Mikasa, she repositioned herself to sit on my lap, like how a man holds their bride, just sitting down. Her arms around my neck and she snuggles close to me. She is really, clingy when it's just the two of us, she doesn't count Levi as a person because it's Levi.

     I grab one of the hot chocolates off of the coffee table and take a sit, heavily underestimating the burn as with all hot drinks. I yelp and settle the drink down, "Idiot." Levi scoffs. Mikasa stifles a giggle and nuzzles her head against my neck.

     "Well it's a good hot chocolate. It's just...... hot." I chuckle.

     "No shit." He acknowledges both statements as pure facts.

"Levi what are we watching?" Mikasa's eyes widen as she looks at the TV hung on the wall, I peer up to look.

"Why the fuck does a cleaning documentary exist?!" I exasperate.

"It's not my fault you told me to pick what to watch." Levi clicks his tongue and relaxes into the chair.

"A Christmas movie idiot! I don't want to see Bill fucking Nye explain how your beloved cleaning supplies kill some shitty germs!" I retort.

"Tch, fine then we'll watch Home Alone or some shit." He grunts as he switches the cleaning documentary off and picks the movie next to it, Home Alone. A classic.

     Silence is then quick to elope as we all begin to watch the movie. Both me and Mikasa munching on popcorn and drinking our hot drinks at our own pace. Arms and legs tangled as one, cuddling and enjoying each other's warmth.

We didn't get very far into the movie, quite quickly I felt droopy and my eye lids became heavy, so I decided to give them a five minutes rest like any other human would. And all I could sense before lights out was Mikasa softly cooing into my ear......

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ β€’ mikasa ackerman x fem reader! β€’ *THIS STOR...
71.6K 2.6K 35
πˆπƒπŽπ‹ it was almost clichΓ©, like straight out of a movie. who would have known that your one-night stand was world-famous actress, mikasa ackerma...
255K 7.2K 37
You keep having nightmares about your last moments with your older sisters and don't know how to get rid of them... until you figure out a simple sol...
224K 6.4K 41
~Levi X Bullied Reader ~(F/N) (L/N) is the last girl any Scouting Legion Squad Leader would want to have on their ranks. She is very timid, shy, quie...