Fire and Ice (an Eeveelution...

By speedxlazuil125

This is an AU of eeveelution squad a comic created by Pkm-150 This AU is if Speed had stayed as the flareon h... More

Note
Infection
Home sweet-BRICK?!
The Red Box
Friends are family
Time

The Incident

2K 28 21
By speedxlazuil125

???: you little...brats...

Deep into a forest a Shinx with a darkred scarf and a leather satchel around his shoulder near an Eevee with a Snow White scarf were batting a drained looking hypno covered in an electrical field.

Shinx: Let's finish this while he's still paralyzed.

The shinx yells in a raspy voice to the Eevee. The Eevee nods to him then the Eevee holds up his paw and uses dark pulse and the Shinx then forms his paws to make an electro ball. The two fire them at the same time causing a field bright lights to flicker then hitting the hypno at once.

Later...

A Magnezone was hovering next to the Eevee and Shinx with two Magneton by his side holding the hypno from earlier who was tied up in rope glaring at the Eevee and Shinx.

Magnezone: Nice job, kids.

He says in a kind voice.

Shinx: anytime.

The Eevee and Shinx then walk away.

Shinx: Phew... what a day...is a as anything wrong?...oh, I know I bet you miss the girl from yesterday.

He teases. But the Eevee's face looks taken aback.

Eevee: What- No, I'm just exhausted, that's all.

The Eevee has a much more higher pitched voice than the Shinx.

Shinx: Alright, alright.

The shinx rolls his eyes.

Eevee: hey, you're not going to see your dad?

Shinx: I don't want to.

BOOOOM!

The ground shakes and then the loud noise makes the pair jump back.

Eevee: What was that?

Shinx: How am I supposed to know? Please don't be where I think it is.

The Shinx sounds worried.

The two take off in a run and chase after the loud noise.

Meanwhile...

An Ampharos in a lab coat covered in dirt and rip and glasses was lying on his back his body had been coated in scars and bruises. Chunks of brick lying near him. Dust and debris were floating around him. And bodies of Pokémon lying around him. He moans in pain a Lucario in a dark dusty colored neck and shoulder armor approaches the hurt Ampharos.

Lucario: Well, well, well. What do we have here?

His voice is deep and cold. When he comes closer to the Ampharos in pain his eyes are a deep red.

???: Hey!

The Lucario turns and sees the Shinx and Eevee from earlier run up to them. Anger flowing through their eyes.

Shinx: Leave my dad alone!

Ampharos: What are you doing?! Get out of here!

He shouts to the Shinx and Eevee. The Lucario then uses Inner focus.

Shinx: Ah!!

The Inner focus crashes the Shinx into a wall of a nearby building.

Eevee: Trace!!

The Eevee jumps into the air.

Eevee: I'll get you for this!

As he jumps something hits him in his face, stopping him from crashing into the Lucario.

Eevee: huh?

He looks up to see the Lucarios paw slam him into a wall of the lab.

Eevee: ouch...

He try's to sit up but falls onto his back.

Eevee: Dammit...Why haven't the other teams arrived yet...?

???: Hey, kid!

The voice is strange not like any Pokémon it sounds almost magnetic. The Eevee sits up.

Eevee: Wh-what...?

???: Over here! Link with me!

He looks around and sees a strange light grey medallion hovering in the air. It seems to have a cracked yellow jewel in the middle, And a red screen on the top.

Eevee: H-huh?...This thing is floating and talking to me? Am I day dreaming?

Medallion: of course not! Do you want to save them or not?!

The Ampharos sits up.

Ampharos: Don't touch that prototype, Speed! It seems broken! I don't think it's safe!

The Ampharos yells to Speed.

Speed: I don't care! I have to save you and Trace!

He then hits the device.

Medallion: Genetic-Link Established! E.V. System Online!

The Medallion starts to glow. Making a whistle like sound. The Lucario then leaps into the air about to hit Speed. The Lucario is just centimeters away when light then pours out of the device and surrounds the pair... rings of fire cover the Eevee. The light stops and a Flareon with deep purple eyes shading into a dark red color while grinning wildly wearing the white scarf the hand on Eevee and was standing in the exact same place as speed was.

Speed: It works! I never thought I'd ever find another Fire Stone user that has a perfect link with me.

Speed's voice doesn't sound like his normal voice it sounds like the Medallions but mixed with his. As he looks around his eyes have something that almost looks like a code from a computer. The Lucario then tries to use inner focus again but Speed just blocked it with just his paw.

Lucario: you parried my attack?!

The Lucario looks shocked.

Ampharos: Are you okay?

The Ampharos says to Trace who just gained consensus.

Trace: Dad, I'm fine... What about Speedy?

Trace says still a bit disoriented.

Ampharos: he's...

The Ampharos and Trace look over where the flareon who is covered in flames is attacking the Lucario.

Trace: Isn't that...

Trace looks at the medallion, then gasps.

Trace: That medal is still active? I thought you said it was destroyed years ago in that attack!

Ampharos: That's because I couldn't find it on the radar.

Trace: How?!

Ampharos: It's tracking system might have been broken. Something isn't right. It didn't take control of its host before.

Soon...

A explosion of dust and fire erupt in front of the lab. Pokémon run and fall trying to escape the flames. Soon the Lucario is in lopped in fire. Speed looks over the burning Lucario, the same grin he had on the whole time he evolved.
He then finishes off the Lucario with one attack. He then closes his eyes and pants. Trace soon limps over to him.

Trace: Speedy! Snap out of it! You're not yourself!

Speed: I am myself and I'm sick of being treated like useless trash!

He then grabs Trace by the neck. And throws him into a cargo box.

Trace: Ah!

Speed looks at him for a second then get pelted by Icey wind. A glaceon in a purple scarf then runs up to Trace.

Glaceon: you okay? That Lucario is tough enough to survive the flame. You should go help him even though he's an outlaw. I'll go deal with Speedy.

Trace: But Frost, You're an ice type not a water type.

Frost: Just leave him it to me I got this.

Trace: Okay, but be careful.

Trace says worriedly. Frost then walks up to Speed.

Speed: So you're Frost... long time no see, traitor!

Frost: traitor?

Speed: You left me! How could you abandon me in that attack after I saved you!

Frost: I didn't. We got separated in that wild Pokémon attack. I did my best to find you. I didn't abandon you.

The Glaceon sounds sincere. But Speed still looks angry.

Speed: Lie! I believed in you but you let me down! I'll melt you until there's nothing left of you!

Frost: I don't want to fight you but you leave me no choice!

Frost then uses Shadow ball and aims it directly at Speed, who just moves his arm and parries the attack. Frost does give in though he creates a powerful Icey wind but stops and gasps when Speed come running at him and hits him in the stomach. Frost then falls to the ground, looking up at Speed astonished by his strength. Speed then uses over heat causing fire to surround Frost, Frost sits up quickly and tries repeating his attack putting out the flames. And then uses ice blade, Speed then doges it the flames around him getting stronger and then hurdles through the air coming at Frost whose running towards Speed.

Frost: I know you're angry, you have feelings...but......You need to stop this!

Frost the hits Speed whose flailing backwards in midair who crashes into a wall, debris floating all around him. Speeds eyes then start to turn blue.

Speed: B-berserker Mode D-deactivated... System C-corrupted... Rebooting... 5... 4... E-error... Rebooting failed...

Frost walks up to the disoriented Flareon and smiles kindly.

Frost: you okay?

The Flareon looks worried.

Speed blinks and looks at the Glaceon.

Speed: I'm feeling...dizzy...

Speeds voice sounds normal but as he gets up he collapses onto the ground everyone came rushing up to him, his vision was blurry and everything around him was spinning out of control. Then he faints.

Later...

Beep...Beep...Beep

Speed opens his eyes and looks around at the building around him.

Speed: huh?

He sits up and realizes he's in a poke centre.

Speed: What the-

Trace: You're awake!

Speed realizes Frost, Trace and the doctor.

Speed: Y-you're h-here?

Trace: Of course! Are you feeling okay?

Speed: I just feel a little...woozy...

Doc: Yes, that would be a side effect...

Speed's eyes look up.

Speed: Side...effect?

Everyone looks down at the floor. Speed then looks around and then looks around and notices his body was still in the shape of a Flareon.

Speed: W-what...W-why?

Doc: I'm sorry Speed but the medal has fused with you...You have already evolved...permanently...

Speed: n-no...I-I never wanted this- I-I...I...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490 14 10
Discontinued due to motivation. Sorry. In a world where anything can happen, an odd stickfigure drops in into a world filled with PokΓ©mon! There, he...
1.9K 69 35
In a world where humans don't exist, Owen, a Flareon who dreamed about becoming an explorer found a wounded Leafeon on the floor of a cave. What kind...
2.2K 42 1
Speed is heartbroken to discover that Lazuli has found someone else. But maybe, someone else was always meant for him instead. Featuring characters f...
3K 207 12
Aurora and Pyro used to be close friends before suddenly moving away from each other, much to their dismay. They've kept in contact via letters for y...