Naruto Stories and Lemons

By AstorSunshine

A collection of Naruto short stories, some are lemons. Completed: (all of them are 'x Female Reader' unless s... More

Play date - Shikamaru - Part 1
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 2 πŸ‹
I don't want to live forever - Asuma Sarutobi
Shy Kakashi x Reader - Fluff
Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 1
Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 2 πŸ‹
Back to you - Genma Shiranui
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 3 πŸ‹
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 4
Author Note
Out of the woods - Kakashi
Gaara x Reader - Such a tease πŸ‹
I don't care - Deidara
Kakashi x Reader - Soulmate AU
Naruto x Reader - Modern College AU
Halo - Naruto x Sasuke πŸ‹
Kakashi x Reader - Gone for too long - πŸ‹
Madara x Reader - Business with Benefits πŸ‹

Iruka x Reader - Private lessons πŸ‹

1.9K 36 59
By AstorSunshine

A/N: NSFW - Lemon - Teasing - kinda rough but maybe not - strong words - not sure how to give warnings but here they are! (not my artwork)

Written for HinataHyuga8119

It took too long but I hope you like it. :) (Thanks for believing in me, LOL) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a chilly night, more like morning. You could see the early rays of the sun lighting up the sky. Your comrades had stopped a few feet behind to rest, too tired to go on, but you decided to go ahead alone. Yes, maybe you weren't rational but all you wanted to do was go home. You, being a Jonin, had been assigned an out of village mission with three others, but the mission took way longer to finish.

You stop on one of the branches to catch your breath. You see the wall and the stout gate that lead to the village and smile a bit to yourself. You had been away on longer missions before but this time you had really missed your boyfriend, maybe, because you weren't expecting the mission to last this long, or maybe because you were almost trapped in a cave that your team really gave their all to get you out of. Either way, you just wanted to melt in the arms of the man you loved, celebrating your perilous life before the next mission comes along.

You put the key in the lock of the door of the house you shared with him. You slowly push it open to make sure you don't stomp inside, disturbing the calm of your home. Once inside, you keep your bags on the floor as quietly as possible. You proceed to take off your weapons pouch, your shoes, and your belt so you can lie on the couch without your accessories poking you.

"I thought I heard you," you hear your boyfriend coming out of the bedroom dressed up in his usual uniform. You quickly sit on the couch, spreading your hands out, expecting his warm embrace. He hugs your head, and you wrap your arms around his torso, resting your face on his tummy. You inhale his scent that makes you fuzzy inside. You rest your chin on his stomach and look up at him, your eyes meeting his, and give him a warm smile, which he returns instantly.

"Now I am home," you say and hug him again. He ruffles your hair and tucks his finger under your chin to lift it, and then bends down to meet your lips with his. You leave the hug and hold his shoulders to make him sit on the couch next to you so you can deepen the kiss. You can taste the faint taste of tea on his tongue, sweeter than you liked yours.

You break the kiss and look at him. "I think I should take a shower, I really feel yucky," you say suddenly realizing that you hadn't cleaned up in a while. "Not that I mind," he laughs and pulls you in a tight hug just to prove the point. "But I agree and I am going to make breakfast so you have some fuel in you," he says poking your stomach playfully.

You fidget through your drawers to find a fresh pair of clothes to wear after the shower. "I should do my laundry BEFORE I leave for missions," you say loudly, mainly to yourself since you had trouble finding clothes to wear. You enter the shower and turn on the tap with almost the maximum heat setting. The water hits your skin, causing you to flinch at first, but you relax soon as your skin gets used to the heat. You clean all your wounds that are now throbbing, making you painfully aware of where every small scratch is on your body. You finish the shower quickly and get dressed in an old oversized t-shirt that was always your favorite to wear at home. You come out of your bedroom, to see him finishing his breakfast on the table. He then gets up to place the plates in the sink. You stumble over a plank of wood sticking out of nowhere in the kitchen. "Ow, what happened here?," you exclaim giving a stink eye to the plank while caressing your foot. "Sorry! The carpenters said they'll come today to fix it, I promise," he says.

"I missed you," you sigh in his ear, hugging him tightly.

God, how you missed hugging him and his warm body.

"I missed you too, love," he whispers in your ear.

You look at him and smile, leaning in to kiss him hard. He holds your waist and pulls you closer while kissing you back. Your tongue asks for an entrance that he gladly gives and you explore his mouth, sucking on his tongue. He caresses your sides and moans in your mouth, making you giggle in the kiss. You hold his face with both your hands to deepen the kiss even further. He involuntarily pulls you closer and you rub against his crotch. You run your fingers in his hair and clutch a fistful to pull him closer to you. His hands slip to your ass and he caresses you through your thin cotton shorts. He lifts the hem of your shorts and runs his fingers on your bare thigh. "Ahhh," you moan, breaking the kiss to catch your breath. You play with his hair, before moving in to trace your finger over his scar. He holds your hand and brings it to his soft lips to play a light kiss on your fingers and wrist while looking at you. He didn't mean that action and the look in his eyes to be seductive, but you could already feel the throbbing between your legs increase.

You smirk and start unzipping his vest, planting kisses along his chest while slowly moving the zip of his vest. He laces his fingers in your hair and gives it a tug, so your head tilts backward, moving your attention from his vest to his face. He plants a fierce kiss on your lips and bites your lower lip to demand entrance making you moan, which he swallows proudly. He leans against the table and makes you straddle him holding your ass tight while carrying you to bed. He softly lays you down without breaking the kiss, and you feel him hardening over you. You lock your feet tightly behind his back and pulls him close, making him thrust you.

"No No No, I have to go to work," he says, like snapping out of this bliss and breaking the kiss, trying to separate himself from you.

"Work?," you ask hazily, your eyes filled with lust. "You told me you were taking the day off,"

"Yeah...no."

"What do you mean by that, Iruka? You told me. You knew I was coming back today?"

"Yes, but the exams are right at the corner, so I need to go, I am sorry. I couldn't take the day off.

I'll come early though, baby, I promise," he says, putting in more distance between you and him. He knew as well as you did that a minute longer, and it would turn intense. You pout and turn your face away from him with your arms crossed over your chest.

"I will try coming back for lunch?," he says apologetically, trying to zip his vest back, with his shaking hands. He was doing everything he could to stop himself from stripping you of your flimsy clothing and fuck you into oblivion.

"Why don't you just stay?," you say seductively, pulling your shirt halfway down one shoulder. He moves in and kisses your shoulder and shoulder blade right up to the crook of the neck. He sucks on your skin a bit harshly, leaving a mark and making you sigh.

"Ughh Iruka, please stay," you say, grazing your palm over his semi-hardness through the pants.

"I can't baby," he says, looking at you with dismay. Holding your face in his hands, he kisses you deeply one last time and walks away to the living room.

"Humph," you pout again and follow him out. He zips his jacket and ties his hair back. "See what you do to me?," he laughs trying to hide his erection. You scrunch up your face and stick out your tongue.

"What is the point, though," you say in a fake mean voice.

"I will try to be back early, okay?," he says and kisses your forehead and gives you a hug before stepping out the door.

You sit on the couch and sigh.

"So much for running home early," you think to yourself while your fingers make their way down and you caress yourself through your shorts. You caress your breast with the other hand and a moan escapes your lips.

"It should be his fingers inside me, not my own," you say out loud frustratingly and stomp to the kitchen to finish your breakfast. He is going to pay for this.

You decide to surprise him by going over to the academy to meet him for lunch. Yes, you loved this idea.

"He needs to know what he is missing," you think to yourself. You go through his side of the clothes cabinet to find one of his shirts that you can wear without looking very absurd. You find one that he hadn't worn since it was smaller than his usual size but he never got it exchanged.

Thankfully, it was fresh enough to wear so you slip your t-shirt off and put this on. It was at least two sizes bigger for you but you loved it anyway. It showed off enough of your collarbone and your neck that would unsettle him. He loved your neck and shoulders and littering them with kisses and marks.

The thought of him being able to see it on display but not do anything about it was making you excited. Iruka did not do well with teasing so it was a surprise for you as well as him about what this would bring. You pair it with one of the shortest skirts you owned. You did wear stockings under it, so it had a formal appearance. You leave your hair open so they fall softly on your shoulders. You look in the mirror raising doubts that this might be childish behavior but you quickly dismiss the thoughts.

You pick up his favorite miso ramen from Ichiraku's and walk over to the academy to meet him. You see him sitting in the staff room from one of the windows, so you go in to see him sitting alone, hunched up over a huge stack of papers, his left side to the door. You walk over from the right side to surprise him. When you are close enough but not too close to him, he jolts back to look at you, clearly recognizing your perfume.

"Hey babe, what are you doing here?," he says, dragging his eyes from the papers to where you are standing. You stand next to him, leaning against the table so he is on your right.

His eyes wander over your body and widen.

"Is.. that my shirt?," he says pausing between words.

"Oh this? Yes. I put all my clothes to wash and confused this one with my shirt, I hope you don't mind," you say, cupping his face lightly for a second.

"No, I don't mind," he says, quickly glancing at you from top to bottom and back to his papers.

You stand behind him and place a delicate arm on his shoulder, trying to read over his shoulder.

"Too many papers? I got lunch, I thought we can eat together if you have some time?," you ask innocently.

" I'll just finish this and join you in the reading room upstairs," he says, trying to act like he is staring at the papers, but it was hard for him to concentrate. He definitely sensed something off with you, he was good at picking up subtle non verbal hints.

You walk up to the reading room with the bag of food in one hand. It was a smaller room with a window outside with a couple of benches. Iruka liked going there to have lunch or to read, it helped him deal with the chaos of the kids the whole day. You go up and wait for him, opening the box of ramen you had and setting them up on the bench.

He comes up and gives you a hug. "Thank you for bringing this, I was about to skip lunch so I could finish work soon and come home sooner," he says, rolling up his sleeves to get ready to eat.

"No problem, you are very welcome," you say, smilingly at him.

"I didn't expect today to be so hot though," you say, taking off the first button of your shirt, then the next, pushing it open, fanning yourself with your hands. The mark he left in the morning is now pretty red and visible on your neck and you don it like a medal.

"I can't believe I didn't realize this shirt is yours, it's pretty big," you laugh. It wasn't a fake laugh but you weren't that innocent. You laughed because Iruka's face was turning reddish at your actions already. He moves the direction of his body from facing you to facing his ramen bowl so he can concentrate on his eating instead of you, just like he did with his papers.

"So how was your mission? I didn't ask that," he asks, trying to have a conversation and get his mind to think about something other than making you moan in twenty different ways.

"It was good in the end because everything went well, but I would be lying if I said it was easy. They did a really good job in saving me," you say with a hollow laugh, shuddering at the thought of it. You continue talking about the details, with him staring intently at you.

You arch your back jutting out your chest, giving him a good view of your cleavage through your now opened shirt. You have a fishnet shirt on but that didn't do a thing to hide it. You raise your hands and gather all your hair to tie it up with slightly exaggerated motions. You then tie up your hair in a bun leaving a few bands and loose twirls out, shaping your face all the while describing the gruesome details of the mission. You see Iruka trying his hardest to keep his eyes off of your body but failing miserably. You hold the shirt and fan yourself and continue eating.

"So how is your day going?," you ask, giving him a chance to process some words instead of just staring at you.

"Huh?"

"Your day? Everything okay? Are you not hungry?," you ask, innocently.

"No, I am fine. The day is umm.. okay," he says, trying to focus on his food again.

You try very hard to not smile, but seeing Iruka fumbling like this was so adorable. It also emboldened you to step up your game.

"Did you cut yourself shaving?," you ask, grazing your fingers over his jawline, making him flinch at your sudden touch.

"Yes."

"You should be more careful. But I think a scar looks hot on you," you giggle, trailing a finger delicately over his scar.

"Stop it," he says and you look at him in surprise.

"What?," you ask, biting your lower lip.

He turns his face and continues eating in silence.

Once you both are done eating, you start packing up the empty containers, containers, and other trash. Right then, an empty container falls on the floor and rolls over before resting on the floor a little away from your seats.

"Mch" you roll your eyes and step out of the bench you are sitting on to go pick it up.

The rolling motion of the container also causes the leftover ramen broth to be splattered all over the floor that you had to clean up too. So you pick up a few of the napkins lying around and bend down with your ass sticking out to pick up the container. Though you are wearing stockings underneath, the way the skirt rides up your thighs and rests just below the curve of your ass is enough for him to take notice. You stand up to examine how much area you need to clean and then turn to bend down again and wipe the floor with the napkins, this time giving him a clear view of your breasts through your shirt.

He breathes in sharply and coughs. "This shirt is too big, you should button up," he says in a small voice, his breathing hitched.

"Really?" You say and walk over to the bench where he is standing leaning against it.

"Oh by the way, when will the carpenters be over?," you ask him and he is happy to change the subject.

"They should be there soon," he says checking his watch.

"Oh okay. Do you think there will be a lot of... pounding.... banging... and just a general mess, you know," you say stressing every word in a low voice, stepping close to him, one hand grazing your own chest and other lightly grazing the increasingly obvious bulge in his pants. He takes a minute to realize you had no intention of actually asking about the carpenters. You move your head to one side and bite your lip. "What do you say, honey?" Like it has a mind of its own, his bulge jumps out even more to reach your teasing caresses.

Just then someone knocks on the door and comes in without waiting for your reply.

It was Genma. He couldn't see what you were doing since your back was against the door and all he sees is you both talking.

"Hey Y/N, there you are," he says walking over to you.

"Hey Genma," you turn around smiling standing in front of Iruka almost covering him. Iruka's face is flushed and he wipes off the perspiration over his eyebrow.

"Wow, you clean up well. You look hot," he says smiling at you and checking you out

unabashedly. You knew Genma was like that and the fact that he said that in front of Iruka made you laugh.

"Oh well, thank you, Genma. At least someone around here appreciates me," you say laughing and giving a quick look to Iruka behind you.

"I can happily take over the role of this dickhead then, Y/N, just tell me," he says smirking at Iruka.

"Why are you here?," Iruka asks him sternly Growing impatient, making you chuckle more.

"Not hitting on your lady here, Iruka. We just need to file this report. Y/N, can you please take a look over it and submit it to the Hokage after adding your changes? I worked on it but now I really need to get some sleep, if that is okay?," he says earnestly.

"Yes, don't worry. I anyway have nothing better to do tonight, I'll finish it off," you say.

"Thanks," he says and leaves, but not before winking at you.

"I never said I didn't find you hot," Iruka says in a small voice as soon as Genma is out of earshot.

"You never said I was looking hot either though," you say fake pouting. "But thank you," you add quickly.

You finish packing up the leftover and trash and pick up the bag.

"I'll see you in the evening then!," You say planting a kiss on Iruka's cheek and turning around to leave.

He reaches the door before you do, and closes it. He then pushes you against it so no one can enter and kisses you hard. He thrusts his tongue in and dominates yours till you are a moaning mess, his hands groping and squeezing your breasts while you kiss.

"Be ready and obedient when I come home," he says kissing and sucking on your neck before moving you away from the door and leaving you gasping for breath.

You are happy with your efforts but the pool between your legs is way too hard to manage now. You are going to have to wait for him. This was not one of those times you can satisfy yourself. Just the thought of him ravaging you made your head spin, in a good way. But you knew you are going to have to wait even longer since you had evening plans, too.

Iruka knocks on the door. It is just over 6pm. His face was very determined since he knows what exactly he is going to do to you.

You open the door, innocently.

"Hey, love," you say and hug him.

He closes the door behind you and pushes you against it, looking at you.

"What are you doing?"

"Continuing from this afternoon."

"Oh, I thought you aren't interested. After all, it was only for three weeks."

He pushes his knee between your legs to move them apart and rubs you over your skirt.

"So you are serious," you say, biting your lower lip.

"Y/n. I am very serious," he says, kissing down your jaw and neck. He licks the mark he made in the afternoon and leaves tiny nibbles here and there. His hands make their way under your shirt to squeeze your breasts.

"Ahh," you moan, reluctantly since you did not want to give him the satisfaction so soon, but fail miserably. He knew all your sensitive spots.

"This is what you wanted, right? Do you know how difficult it is to teach kids when all I could think about making you scream under me?" he says, now working his way to your cleavage while unclasping your bra.

"Nghh," you moan as his fingers pinch your nipples and pull them.

You pull his face to yours to kiss him, but he stops.

"You don't deserve a kiss," he says and pouts, looking at you moving you to the couch and making you straddle him.

You plant soft kisses all over his face and jaw and work your way to his ear when the doorbell

rings.

"Who is that?" he groans.

"I invited Hayate and Yugao for dinner," you say, quickly getting up from his lap and clasping your bra again.

"Why?"

He inhales sharply, trying to control his anger, and goes to the bedroom before you could answer.

You open the door and greet them.

"Iruka just came home, let me check on him," you say while they settle in on the couch.

"Why did you call them?" he snarls in a whisper as soon as you get into the bedroom.

"Oh, didn't I tell you during lunch?"

"Even you know you didn't, why are you doing this?

"Well, so you can punish me harder later," you say, fake pouting and looking at him. You lean in so your lips are next to his ears. "Sensei," you whisper seductively, making his eyes widen and his bulge to grow.

Your play wasn't over yet, and he played right into your trick.

"Oh, you want to play it this way?" he asks you, his eyes serious, they send a chill through your spine.

You giggle and turn to leave, but he holds your hand and twists it pulling your entire body against his chest.

"Be ready for the punishment, little girl," he almost growls in your ear and yanks your shirt to bite the nape of your neck.

"Nghh, Iruka," you moan.

He turns away without even looking at you. "I'll be out in five," he says and finishes the glass of water in front of him.

The dinner goes by more relaxed than you had expected. You keep teasing here and there, but the last thing you wanted was to make Hayate and Yugao uncomfortable, so you don't push it.

You find Iruka's mood a little weird, he was very outgoing and talkative that evening.

Soon the dinner is over, and they help you clean up.

As soon as they leave, Iruka grabs your hand and pushes you against the main door.

"Finally," he sighs, looking at you, pissed

"You were surprisingly cheerful at the dinner," you say, smirking.

"And you have been bad the whole day," he says, his tone angry.

"Are you going to punish me, sensei?"

"Yes, take your dress off and bend over the table."

"Huh?" you ask, laughing. You inspect his face for any sign of a joke, but you don't see any. He is serious. You had never seen him so serious.

"Did I stutter?" he asks.

You obediently take your dress off and place your elbows on the table to stick your ass out.

He comes over to you and pushes your torso towards the table so that your cheek is pressing against the table. He smacks your ass hard, something you had not been expecting at all.

"Ow, Ruka, that hurt," you say

"You act naughty, you get punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

**Smack**

"Yes Sensei"

"That's better"

He bends over and kisses your ear and proceeds to remove your panties. He rubs a finger over your p*ssy lips to open them.

"Wet already?"

"You kept me waiting the whole day, Iruka"

**Smack**

Another slap on your butt cheek.

He moves a hand over your skin to soothe it immediately though, almost apologetically.

"I had my reasons"

"Yes, sensei"

He bends over to kiss your neck while inserting a finger in you. You try not to moan and push your hips against him more. He leaves a trail of kisses against your spine making you shudder while inserting two more fingers in you.

"~Nggg~," you moan biting down your lip hard

"Don't stop your moans baby, I want to hear them all," he says in a low groaning voice. It scared and excited you at the same time.

He holds your hands behind you tightly and pulls you back, so your breasts are exposed and off the table, embarrassingly. He brings you up and kisses your throat, the back of your neck, and down your spine while sliding his fingers in and out your soaking gash.

"You feel so good, sensei," you moan, loving the feeling. This side of Iruka did take you aback at first but now it is a challenge.

"You like that babydoll? You like how my fingers fuck your p*ssy?" he asks, yanking your hair harder and inserting the fourth finger to really make you gasp. You hadn't been stretched out this wide before and pain and pleasure courses through your body at the same time.

"Ahh sensei, please make me c*m," you beg.

"Begging so soon? You think you will be let off this easy?" he asks with a mean laugh.

He takes his fingers out and pinches your cl*t hard making you curl your toes and bend over. You are really close to your org*sm now, and a couple more pinches and you would be done. But he stops.

He completely removes his hands from inside you and makes you sit on the table, facing him.

"No No No please don't stop now," you say helplessly but he moves closer to kiss you and shut you up. He ties your hands behind your back so you don't touch yourself. He steps away from you and looks at you, a thin sheath of sweat glistening your body, ample tits and a body that was his heaven, helpless, almost begging for him to fuck you. He steps closer again making to support yourself, with your tied hands, and bends over to suck your nipple.

"Ahh harder," you scream, trying to rub your p*ssy against his body to make you c*m.

"Patience babydoll or I am walking away," he says from the corner of his mouth while sucking on your nipple.

"The hell you will," you say out loud impatiently. He bites down on the breast that was in his mouth and twists the nipple of the other breast eliciting a scream from you.

"Unnghhh sensei, please," you beg again, beg for him to fuck you. But he stops instead.

He steps back and takes his clothes off, he holds his hard c*ck in his hand and starts stroking it.

You look at him longingly, his shoulders, taut chest, soft skin, you couldn't keep your eyes off of him. You stare at his manhood, knowing what he wants you to do.

"You need to be punished, now get down on your knees and show me what your pretty mouth can do," he says, his eyes still stern and dark. The soft and brown-eyed Iruka was gone. You move towards him and shudder, walking makes your cl*t throb harder. You kneel down in front of him and he lightly touches your lips with the tip of his c*ck.

"Open," he says and you follow his orders. You lick the tip and take it in sucking on it lightly before taking it out. He holds your head lightly and inserts inch by inch into your mouth and you take it in. Not that you had a choice anyway. You can feel your juices trickle down your thighs tickling you a bit, your cl*t still throbbing. He gathers your hair to hold back, some of them sticking to your face and your back by now, and bunches them up out of your face and pats your head. He looks at you softly and makes a soft groaning sound as he inserts the last inch of himself into your warm wet mouth hitting your throat. You moan making him feel vibrations up his c*ck giving him the pleasure he was looking forward to since morning, for such a long time.

"F*ck baby, I love how you feel," he says, closing his eyes and shifting inside your mouth to adjust, slipping few inches off and back in.

"Mhmm," you moan again. He opens his eyes and looks at you and holds your head. Before you realize it, he starts fucking your mouth hard, taking his whole length out and shoving it back in to hit the back of your throat.

"Uhh," is all you manage to say and he holds your face tight and moves you violently fucking your mouth with no regard. You feel like gagging every time his tip hit your throat but he was so rough, you couldn't stop the juices flowing out of you. He was just making you wetter and wetter. He folds his knees a little and holds your face with one hand and your throat with the other and pounds you.

"Aahh you feel so good babydoll. Your face just feels perfect around my c*ck, so warm ughh," he grunts. Your eyes start watering and you feel a bit light-headed from the lack of oxygen. You couldn't breathe since he was sliding in and out so fast.

"I can't hold any longer baby," he grunts and starts to empty his huge load inside your mouth. You swallow some of it, but he takes it out and c*ms over your face and neck, and some drips down your breasts. You sit there breathing hard while he finishes painting you with his c*m.

"That was a huge load," you say getting some on your finger and licking it seductively.

"You kept me waiting AND made me mad," he says, making you get up and walk to the bedroom.

"If I make you madder, sensei, will you promise to punish me harder?" you say rubbing your sore nipples against his chest.

He almost throws you on the bed and ties your hands on the headboard in a swift movement. He then picks your legs and puts over his shoulders and moves your butt so your p*ssy is directly against his face. He takes your cl*t in his mouth and sucks on it.

"Ohh f*ck just like that, aaah," you scream pulling on the restraints. He dips his chin in and keeps sucking on your cl*t.

"Ohh yes, I am so close, please"

He puts his tongue in deep and you dig your heels in his back curling your toes.

"Just like that, sensei, keep going," you scream, turning your head and almost biting on your arm thrusting your hips hard against his face. He puts three fingers in your while sucking hard on your cl*t again, to finally make you see the stars.

"I am gonna c*m," you scream as the juices gush out of you. He is right there to receive his reward, his fingers digging into your thighs making your skin turn reddish-purple underneath. He moans as he licks you and that makes you thrust and rub harder against his face.

He lifts his face to look at you. He looks heavenly to you. Hair open and messed up, his eyes dark full of lust, his face glistening with your juices, his scar sitting on his nose begging you to touch it. You writhe beneath him, your hands still tied. He leans in and kisses you hard, you lock your legs around his waist just to pull him closer since you cannot use your hands. He holds your jaw and turns your face to the other side to have access to your neck. He sloppily kisses your jaw down to your neck sucking hard at the crook of your neck to leave his mark.

"Ahh sensei," you moan.

"Who do you think you belong to? Flirting with Genma like that in front of me," he says and continues to leave hickeys along your shoulder and chest.

"I..," you start but no words come out of your mouth except the moans. Iruka's hands were all over your body while his mouth concentrated on the skin of your neck. You pull at your hands again.

"I want to hold you, please," you say barely audible between your squeals and moans. He gets up and loosens the belt he had tied you with just enough to flip you on your stomach and tie it back again.

"Hey no fair," you complain but he inserts his thumb in your other hole.

"Oh no no not there," you scream afraid but he continues to put in another finger. To your surprise, you adjust to the feeling soon enough and even though it hurts, the pain was slowly turning to pleasure as evident by your screams turning to sighs and moans. He covers his c*ck with lube to get ready, and inserts his entire length into you, steadily, but not giving you enough time to adjust. Your scream fills the room and he stops pushing into you, kissing you softly. Tears spill out of your eyes, less by the pain but more of the shock that his entire length is now inside your ass. He starts moving slowly and you involuntarily start thrusting back, building rhythm to match his. He holds your waist tightly and takes out his entire length and slams into you.

"Unnhh baby, you are so tight around me," he says starting to pick up the pace. Keeping his one hand on your waist his other finds your cl*t again. The double assault starts overwhelming your senses, you start thrusting faster and pulling at your restraints. You can see your wrists turning purplish but you don't care, the pain was adding to the throbbing between your legs.

"Yes, sensei, punish me. punish me like the tease I am" you scream. Iruka now pounds your ass, you can feel him deep inside, hitting the spots you didn't even know you had while building up your high once again, his every thrust making your whole body jerk. He takes his hand out of your p*ssy and holds your waist to pound you.

"You didn't answer....," he says.

"Didn't answer what uhhh..," you reply between his thrusts. He suddenly stops and moves your body so he can see you.

"Why were you flirting?" he asks, reminding you of the conversation that you had long forgotten. All you remembered was the feeling of him pounding into your tight ass.

"I wasn't. I belong to you," you say sighing. You get another slap on your ass, bringing you out of the lusty haze that made you impatient when he stopped pounding into you.

"I belong to you, sensei," you say and he leans forward to remove the belt that had been tying you.

Suddenly, you forget the function of the hands and you stare at them. Chuckling, he turns you and makes you lie on your back. He looks at your slightly bruised wrists and kisses them. You take the chance and tangle your fingers in his hair and yank his hair to make his head fall back. You lift your head and kiss his Adam's apple and give it a nibble.

"This is why I don't set you free, you naughty naughty girl," he says and holds your hands on top of your head using only one of his hands. With his other free hand, he grabs his c*ck and inserts it into your soaking wet p*ssy. He leaves your wrists and you bring his face to you to kiss him hard. He swallows all your moans as he continues pounding into you while you kiss him. You lock your legs around him and scratch his back to pull him towards you. He hisses and you hide your face in his neck.

"I am almost there, babydoll," he grunts.

"Me too," you say forgetting the count of how many times you had c*m.

"Fuck me like you own me, 'ruka," you scream and continue to kiss his neck while he thrusts you hard, massaging your cl*t dragging you to your edge.

"I want to hear you scream my name when you c*m," he groans and that sends you over.

"Ahh Iruka, I am c*mming," you scream and your org*sm washes over you. He keeps moving while you c*m, sloppy sounds filling up the room.

Your clenching p*ssy makes him c*m and his c*ck swells and unloads inside you. He slides his hand under your hips to lift them and you can feel his hot seed deep inside your womb moaning your name. 

He slides off you and lies on his back next to you, pulling you closer to him. You lay like that for what feels like good ten minutes, with no one saying anything, trying to catch your breaths. 

You are the one to speak first. 

"Was I good, sensei?" you ask turning your face to look into his eyes.

"Y/n, I think you need some private sessions before you leave for your next mission," he says making you giggle. 

"Tomorrow is my day off", he adds quickly his lips curling in a faint smile. 

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The credit for the following ending paragraph is solely to Sly_Shadow. She suggested this ending as well as she wrote it. I thought this was hilarious and decided to incorporate it. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iruka showed up to class the next day: a normal mindset, but the only difference between any other day was that he was a bit sore and had some hickies (among other marks) littered on his chest and neck.
After finishing his lesson that day he passed out some worksheets to his students to judge if they paid attention in the class. He instructs them, "Come to me if you need help." He sits down at his desk and starts grading. 

Just then a kid gets up in his place and says in a very clear voice. "How many kunais can I throw at once? Is there like a limit or is it just how many you can handle? Senseiii", he says dragging the last word a bit. 

Shit, the memories from last two nights came flooding in, in his head. He had could feel a bulge forming in his pants, before he could even comprehend what the question was. Well, knowing there was not much to do about it, he called the class to an end after trying to calmly answer the students' questions.  "However many you can handle without killing anyone of your teammates. Which is currently one." he replied hastily and with that, he left the class and went home after haphazardly trying to hide his boner. After all, it'll soon be taken care of. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading. Please vote if you liked it. Any feedback will be appreciated, thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 46 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...
53.5K 1.6K 67
It's my first fanfic...I really loved Sakura Hidden..this might have some refference to the novel. it's basically is sasusaku story of the blank peri...
321K 14.6K 104
I was away at college/university for almost 7 years before returning to Konohagakure. I moved back in with my brother and got a part time job to star...
113K 2.2K 81
Naruto Characters x Reader (fem) ~ contains oneshots & to spice things up some Lemons too (β—¦'ΪΊΛ‰β—¦) ~ charaters included: 🎍Naruto 🎍Kakashi 🎍Neji 🎍...