old times: zdh

By -FUZZYZDH

๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ โœฐโ‹ฑ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ•โ‹ฐโœฐ ๏นแดขแด€แด„สœ สœแด‡ส€ส€แดษด๏นž โ ๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š’'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ... More

000; cast
001; run in
003; your lame
004; you look amazing
005; lunch
006; i'm sorry
007; only a little
008; i'm sorry pt. 2
009; breakup
010; we broke up
011; i have feelings
012; brunch?
013; please
014; please stop talking
015; let's talk
016; party party
017; the aftermath

002; dinner

440 18 0
By -FUZZYZDH

third person.

waking up the next day, rayleigh had the day off since it was friday. she pulled out her phone seeing a message from an unkown number who she assumed was zach.

iMessage

537-252-7803
rayleigh

-

537-252-7803
hey its zach

rayleigh
who is this?

537-252-7803
rayleigh, its me zach

rayleigh
who's rayleigh?

537-252-7803
are u serious?

rayleigh
yes i have no idea who u or
rayleigh are

537-252-7803
oh... okay, sorry

rayleigh
sike its me bitch

zach
how can i trust u?

rayleigh
ask me something no one else
would know

zach
okay

zach
what were we doing when i peed
my pants when were 12?

rayleigh
oo we were in a haunted house for
halloween and you were a ghost because
ur lame and i was gabriela from high
school musical

zach
so it is rayleigh

rayleigh
the one and only

zach
u should come to my house
for dinner tonight, mom said to
invite you

rayleigh
idk if thats a good idea

zach
what why?

rayleigh
you're girlfriend won't like that

zach
she won't care, she knows we are
just friends

rayleigh
does she though?

rayleigh
she dmed me yesterday saying
to not try anything on you

zach
we'll just come tonight, she's
going to be there anyways so
she will realize that we are
only friends

rayleigh
are you sure myta is okay with this

zach
yes she told me to ask you to come over
for dinner

rayleigh
what time?

zach
5

rayleigh
i'll be there at 4:30

zach
sweet, heres my address
1234 street avenue

rayleigh
okay i'll talk to you later then

zach
see ya later

––––

it soon was 3:45 and rayleigh got ready to go to the herron's. it being the first time seeing the whole family together in almost 4 years.

she got into her car putting the address into her gps and driving the 30 minute drive to their house. parking in front of their house. she texted zach letting him know she was there and the front door immediately opened revealing the youngest of the herrons.

she quickly got out of her car locking it as a big smile grew on both of their faces. "hi reese" she said picking up her speed to give the girl a hug.

"rayleigh i've missed you." she said as they hugged each other and myta soon came out of the house.

myta walked over to the two girls as they let go of their hug and myta opened her arms to hug rayleigh "rayleigh it's been awhile."

"its been way to long." she said releasing from the hug and following myta inside.

"zach should be here any minute." myta said to the girl as she slipped her shoes off and her coat.

"he's not here?"

"he had to pick kay up." ryan interrupted

rayleigh nodded her head to them, "you're mom actually just texted me the other day saying you recently moved out here, i was about to get your number from your mom to text you, but zach beat me to it." myta laughed

"i'm home." zach yelled walking in through the door with kay behind him who looked at rayleigh and rolled her eyes slightly. "you're still always ten minutes earlier then you say."

"if you grew up with my sister, you'd be early to everything to." she joked.

"i thought i heard a familiar voice." josh walked down the stairs. he walked over to rayleigh immediately hugging her, "i better not catch you and zach in his bedroom alone." he whispered jokingly to her.

"i see you still use the same joke." she smiled.

"it'll never get old." he replied laughing.

kay who stood next to zach with her arm holding onto his was looking rayleigh up and down. "stop that." zach whispered to her, catching her off guard.

"okay dinner should be ready in a few minutes." myta said to everyone before going to the kitchen.

"myta do you need help with anything." rayleigh asked.

"uh not really-"

"can you help me set the table?" reese asked her.

kay spoke up as rayleigh was about to speak, "i can help you reese."

"kay, its okay. i can help her." rayleigh said looking from kay to zach, zach smiled at her slightly.

"okay come on rayleigh." reese grabbed her hand pulling her to the dinning room.

meanwhile zach and kay went up to his room, "why does she get to call your parents josh and myta but you always tell me to call them mr. and mrs. herron. and why does reese like her so much and your dad its kind of creepy an-"

"kay stop. please. rayleigh has known my family since we were five. she literally grew up at my house because her parents were always working, thats practically reese's sister and she's practically my parents daughter, obviously they are going to be excited to her after not seeing her for how long, if you are going to act like this, you can leave."

"so you are going to stick up for her, over me. who is your actual girlfriend." she asked him

"i'm sorry but i'm not going to deal with you being rude to her, she's been through enough. now say one more bad thing about her and you can leave." he said in a stern voice.

"okay but i don't get why you like her s-"

"i'm calling you an uber." zach interrupted her.

"what, zach are you serious right now?" she tried grabbing his hand but he pulled it away. "come on now."

"its two minutes away." she scoffed.

standing up as she rolled her eyes, "why are you being like this? you never act like this."

"because i know what rayleigh has been through in her life and she doesn't need another person to hate for no reason. maybe tomorrow you can come over." zach walked her downstairs and to the front door without anyone noticing.

the uber pulled up and she said goodbye to zach leaving a kiss on his cheek before getting in the car. he returned inside to see rayleigh looking towards his direction.

"why'd she leave?" she asked him tilting her head.

"her mom wanted her home for something, but lets go have a family dinner like hold times." he smiled pulling her into the dining room.

authors note

i don't like the way i ending this but here ya
go... also this is me avoiding finishing baby mama
because i love the book to much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.4K 100
Completed 8-9-18 10 years of friendship, 5 years of crushing Julia is not getting anywhere with her best friend Zach. He's dated every girl in schoo...
20.9K 417 44
โ˜„. *. โ‹† า“แดส€ สแดแดœ หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš in which they fall in love almost instantly daniel seavey fanfiction
90.7K 2.3K 35
Jack always viewed his best friend, Melissa, as one of the guys until she starts going out with his band mate. Then everything changed. **Warning: ma...